Chapter 11-- Making up LIES

My Memory: The One I Love

Siwon's POV♥♥

I felt so light when I woke up the next morning. I looked at the window and found the sun shining happily.

I remembered clearly what happened yesterday. All the other members were so happy when I brought Yoona here. They all looked like it was the first time they’ve seen a girl.

I went down to the kitchen and found my hyungs Leeteuk, Sungmin and Hankyung preparing breakfast. Ryeowook and Heechul-hyung was setting the table and Kibum, Donghae and Yesung-hyung were watching the morning news.

Afterwards, the rest of the members came to the dining hall. When all was set, we started eating breakfast. As usual, it wasn’t a quiet affair.

The K.R.Y members started talking about their schedules.

Eunhyuk-hyung and Donghae were discussing about their visit to Hyoyeon-noona for lunch.

The hyungs were talking about the current news.

I cleared my throat and asked Shindong-hyung to pass the meat. It was odd because they only cooked one slice instead of 13. Shindong-hyung was about to pass the plate to me when Teukie-hyung stopped him from doing so.

“The meat is for our dear Kyuhyun.” Hyung said with a you-should—know-it tone.

Kyuhyun stopped talking with Ryeowook and looked at Teukie-hyung with innocent eyes.

“I was so impressed how Kyu behaved yesterday and so as promised, he gets a prize.”, he said.

Everyone nodded. Kyuhyun looked confused as Sungmin-hyung moved the meat beside his plate.

Yah. I remember our “meeting” the night before I brought Yoona here.

--flashback—

“HA!GOTCHA! I GOT THEM HYUNG! TO YOUR LEFT!” Kyuhyun yelled at the top of his lungs.

“COPY! I GOT ONE TOO! I THINK THIS IS KIBUM!” Heechul-hyung called back.

We all looked at the guys who were rolling on the floor and hitting their control buttons hard.

My dongsaengs: Ryeowook, Kibum and Kyuhyun, along with Donghae and Heechul-hyung were playing a game and they are the main source of noise in the dorm. Kibum, Ryeo and Hae were on one team while hyung and Kyu were on the opposing team.

Then, I heard Shindong-hyung laughed and Yesung-hyung whispered at him.

“This is the third time Ryeo’s team loses tonight.” 

“NO! I HAE-HYUNG! I TOLD YOU WE WERE GOING AT THE WRONG WAY!” Kibum pouted.

“Shame. This is the third.” Heechul-hyung chuckled.

“Yeah. There are three of you yet you can’t still win over us.” Kyu teased. And he and hyung maid a low-five.

“Because you are pros! And you’re both cheating!” Ryeo accused.

“Ah. Wookie-hyung’s a sore loser.” Kyuhyun laughed.

Ryeowook was about to answer back when Teukie-hyung called out for us to the dining hall.

Automatically, everyone stopped what they were doing and went to our “meeting” place. I saw Ryeo trying to trip Kyu but Sungmin-hyung saw his attempt and scolded him. Poor guy. He’s never good at being mean.

We all sat at our respected seats and Teukie-hyung started talking.

“As you all know, Yoona will be coming over tomorrow. Well, that’s the plan. So, NO FUNNY BUSINESSES, okay?”

“Yes hyung.” Everybody answered in a chorus.

“I expect everyone to be nice. Especially you Kyu.” He said as he eyed Kyu who was absentmindedly playing with Sungmin-hyung’s hair. The latter nudged him on the ribs which caused Kyu to get back to his own self and look at Teukie-hyung. 

“Hyung?” he asked innocently, using his most effective aegyo.

“I said be nice to Yoona tomorrow.” 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at the mention of the name.

“Why should I?” he crossed his arms on his chest and pouted.

“Because you should. And you’ll get a special reward if you do good tomorrow, okay? So, that’s all. Good night everyone.” Hyung said as he clapped his hands, signaling that it’s bedtime.

“Good night hyung.” We chorused and went to our rooms.

--end--

Silently, Kyu took the meat and helped himself.

After the meal, everybody was busy cleaning up the table. Kyuhyun was about to wash the dishes (Yes, we take turns in washing the dishes and it’s his turn now.), when Wook and Bummie appeared.

“Excuse us. Kyu, we’ll wash the dishes. You can just relax yourself in the living room. Watch IRIS if you want.” The two said in unison as if they rehearsed that line.

Kyu looked confused as Wookie pushed him out of the kitchen.



Kyuhyun's POV♥♥


Everyone’s treating me very nicely today. This is creepy. Really.

First, my hyungs Wookie and Bummie washed the dishes for me.

Second, Heechul-hyung played StarCraft with me though it’s not Friday night.

Then, Shindong-hyung and Sungmin-hyung bought pizza for me when they got home from their schedule.

And lastly, Teukie-hyung gave me the shirt he never wanted to give me before.

I think I should let Yoona come here more often. I’m enjoying this special treatment.

Eunhyuk came home before lunch. He was shouting and holding a newspaper when he arrived. 

“Hyung! Siwon! Everybody! LOOK!” he yelled, waving up the paper.

“Hyukkie! Quiet please!” Donghae-hyung exclaimed.

“This isn’t the right time to be quiet! Read this!”, he tossed the paper to Teukie-hyung.

After reading the headline, I saw hyung’s eyes grow bigger,

“SIWON!”

Siwon-hyung ran to Teukie-hyung and grabbed the paper. The others gathered around him. Well, everyone including ME.

OH NO.


Siwon's POV♥♥

I read the paper I had grabbed from hyung.

SUPER JUNIOR’S SIWON DATING ANOTHER GIRL

Below it is a picture. It said that the guy is me. Yes, this is really me. I recognized myself though it was only my back on the picture.

But the girl. WHO IS SHE?!

I was dumbfounded. My left hand is in this girl’s waist. 

“Is that girl Yoona?” Kyuhyun asked.

“YAH! THIS IS YOONA!” I exclaimed.

I could feel the temperature rise. This is bad. I feel something negative. Oh no!

I can’t believe it! 

This was when Fany almost caught us at the pizza par--

“NO! I’m DEAD! SO DEAD!” I shook my head.

What’s this? I was just planning of taking Yoona out on a “real date” and this news comes out.

Everybody looked at me. Surprisingly, it was quiet.

“What will I do? I’m sure Tiffany already read this.” I muttered.

“Noona will be very angry.” Kyuhyun whispered.

“Kyu! You’re not helping!” Sungmin-hyung hissed.

Then, the door bell rang.

HELP ME!




Kyuhyun's POV♥♥


“I’ll get it.” Ryeowook-hyung said.

I can see Siwon-hyung sweating despite the air condition. He looks really nervous.

Then Ryeowook-hyung ran to us. He have this worried look on his face.

“Siwon-hyung. . . SHE’S HERE!” he hissed.

Siwon-hyung’s eyes grew bigger at the sight of the girl. She’s holding a paper in her hands and her brow is raised.

Slowly, my hyungs Kibum, Donghae, Heechul and Hankyung retreated to the kitchen.

Tiffany-noona was just staring at hyung as if waiting for an explanation. 

The silence was scary. I want to end it. But I’m afraid to get one of noona’s glares.

Finally, she spoke up.

“Explain this.” She said, holding up the paper.

Neither of us could speak. This time, we are all sweating.

“Noona, that’s not wha—”, Ryeowook-hyung tried to explain before noona interrupted him.

“Wook, you’re not the one who owes me an explanation.”

Ryeowook-hyung bowed his head and hid behind Yesung-hyung.

“Fany-ah. That’s not what you think. Well—” Siwon-hyung tried to explain but he stopped talking as soon as noona smirked.

“Not what I think? How could you do this? How—How could you?” she began to sob.

Siwon looked guilty. 

This is one thing I hate the most:seeing a girl cry. I don’t like this scene.

I have to do something.


Siwon's POV♥♥


She’s crying. 

This is the last thing I want to do: make her cry.

I wanted to explain, but words won’t escape my lips.

“Actually Fany, that’s not Siwon.” Teukie-hyung said.

Great. Lie for me hyung.

“Right. That’s not horsie.” Yesung-hyung added.

“If you look closely, you’ll see that the posture of this guy in the picture is better than Siwon’s.” Donghae said.

Hey! You’re going off-bored fish!

“But I know that hoodie! It was his!” Tiffany said between her sobs.

“Yah! Siwon can’t cheat on you.” Shindong-hyung smiled.

Well, I guess lying is the only way to end this issue.

“Tiffany, that’s… that’s not.. me…really.” I stammered. 

I’m not good at lying. Sorry. My acting is not pretty convincing.

She was still sobbing. I feel sorry for her.

“Fany, that’s not Siwon. There’s no proof that’s him.”, Teukie-hyung said in his most gentle voice.

“You gave every member a friendship bracelet last Christmas, right? And the guy in the picture wears the exact bracelet! Don’t fool me!” she pointed out. 

“Well, that could be Zhoumi.” Donghae murmured.

“Zhoumi’s in China since last month.” She said in a you-can’t fool-me tone.

“That’s me noona.” We heard someone say.

I looked around. All eyes were set on the person who said those words. 

Kyuhyun.