Chapter 4-- Crash!

My Memory: The One I Love


♥Yoona’s POV♥


OH NO! I’m late! LATE LATE LATE! I need to hurry!

I took the shortcut to school. I have to pass SME’s building to go to school as quickly as I can. With all these heavy books, I doubt it if I could make it on time. 

Our graduation practice will be starting in 15 minutes. 
Then, my phone rang. GREAT. 
I checked who was calling. I’m barely looking on my way. 
I half-ran, half-walked and suddenly… 

CRASH!


My books flew into the air. I seemed to have crashed on someone. RIGHT. Just my LUCK.

I saw the one I bumped into on the sidewalk. Oh my. I really did hurt him. One of my books must’ve hit him hard for he was massaging his head and was still sitting on the hard, concrete sidewalk.


“Oh! I’m terribly sorry! I did not see you, mister!”, I apologized.


Gosh. There are 13 of them. THIRTEEN GOOD-LOOKING MEN! I’m so dead.


Then all of the sudden, one of them picked up my books for me. The other one, the guy with muscled arms helped the guy whom I bumped.


“Geez. Kyu, you’re a mess”, he said.


“I’m really sorry mister! I did not mean to.”, I apologized again.


Then, I saw him glare at me.



♥Kyuhyun’s POV♥


Stupid girl. Half-running and not looking on her way. She doesn’t own the sidewalk! Argh! Talk about LUCK!



I glared at her.

“ Are you stupid?! What do you think of this place? Made for your own convenience? Your books knocked my brain out of my skull!”, I shouted at 
her. I was angry. REALL ANGRY! I wanted to rip her arms. Aish!


“I’m really sorry mister. I really am.”, she bowed and apologized again.


“The next time, don’t go bumping other persons! Don’t show your stupidity in public. Shame on you!”


“Kyu, stop it. She’s apologizing properly.” Teukie-hyung told me.


“I’m really sorry. This won’t happen again.”, she said.


“Again?! As if we’ll meet again!”



♥Yoona’s POV♥


That guy. If ti hadn’t been my own fault, I would have slapped him hard in the face. He had gone through his limit!


But, I think I saw those faces somewhere. They do look familiar. Well, never mind. I don’t want to remember them especially that ill-mannered 
guy.

I was searching for my pen inside my bag when I noticed Sica’s paper. Darn it. Because of what happened today, forgot to return this to her. 


Then, I saw the guy,THAT GUY, on the front page. 


SUPER JUNIOR


13 members. Those faces. Those guys. THEY ARE SUPER JUNIOR!


So? I don’t care. 

But, before I forget, I should call Sica first. I should apologize for not returning her newspaper today.


I searched for my phone inside my bag.


“Huh? Not here?”


I searched inside my uniform pockets. EMPTY.


“Oh no! I must have dropped it when I bumped into that guy!” I exclaimed.


I have to think of a way of getting it if that’s the case. I bet that mean guy has it. He was the last one to leave that place where we collided.


OH NOOO!



♥Siwon’s POV♥


I was staring at the pink mobile phone on top of my dresser drawer.


“This could be hers.”, I whispered to myself.


-flashback-


“Geez. Kyu, you’re a mess.” I said as I helped my dongsaeng get up.


Kyuhyun was yelling at the girl. This guy really is grumpy. And then, I saw it. The phone. It was thrown away when the two collided. I picked it up 
but I guess no one noticed me.


“Let’s go Siwon.” Sungmin-hyung called out to me. 


I looked out for the girl. She is nowhere to be found. How could I return this to her”

-end-


“I should return this to her. I should find her.”


Wait.What am I thinking?!


♥Kyuhyun’s POV♥


“YOU LOSE”


Damn. I can’t concentrate on my game. Thanks to that stupid girl. Aish! She still bugs my head! Something tells me we’ll meet again soon. 


“NO!”


“KYU! I’m sleeping here,OK?!”, Sungmin-hyung demanded from his bed.


“Sorry hyung.”


He mumbled something under his breath and went back to sleep.


Oh no! I don’t want to see her again! But, her face seemed really familiar. Well, I must be mistaken.


I looked at my dresser. Near the mirror is a picture frame with a picture of a girl and a little me. The girl is smiling her dimple smile and holds my 
hand.


Yoona.

Where are you?


“Wait for me, ok? Please don’t get tired of waiting. Give me a little more time.”, I whispered while holding the picture frame.



♥Yoona’s POV♥


What am I supposed to do? I lost my phone. I’m very sure auntie will be very angry.


Then, a resolution popped out of my mind.


I’m going to find that guy again. I have to ask him about my phone. COME WHAT MAY!


But first, I need to rest. I’ll be graduating tomorrow. I should not be stressed.


Then, the image of that ill-mannered guy appeared in my mind. HELL. 
Why him? 
He stresses my mind. I don’t want to dream about him. NEVER.

 

NOTE: Posted two chapters because I was absent for such a long time. Sorry! Thank you very much to the comments and new subscribers.. Your comments inspire me. Thanks again ^^