Chapter 5--I'm meeting him,again.

My Memory: The One I Love

 

Yoona's POV♥♥


Three days had passed since my graduation. I'm feeling kinda bored here in the flower shop.

I need to find a job.

But first, I need to find first that guy.

I need to get my cellphone back.

~~

I waited patiently at the gate of SME's building. It's been an hour. Maybe they're not coming today.

Idols have busy schedules,right?

I bet they have a different schedule today.

But just as I was about to leave, I caught sight of the guy who helped that ill-mannered guy I bumped. And the ILL-MANNERD GUY HIMSELF!Finally!

"Ahm, excuse me mister", I said.

All 13 of them turned their heads to me, including the ill-mannered guy. I can feel my face heating up.

I approached the guy named Kyuhyun. Well, that's according to Sica's newspaper.

"Excuse me.Can you still remember me,mister?", I asked. My heart beats fast and I was sweating hard.



Kyuhyun's POV♥♥


"Excuse me. Can you still remember me,mister?", she asked.

This girl! How dare she try to ask me if I could still remember her?!

"You! How . . How could I forget you!?You were that stupid girl who bumped me!", I shouted at her. She seemed taken aback by my words. Well, who care?

The thing is, the memory of her bumping me that day is still fresh in my mind. Stupid me. Aish.

"Erm.Yes. Again, I'm terribly sorry about that. Well, I just wanted to ask if you happen to see my phone. I think I lost it when we collided." she said. 

"What do you think of me? A garbage collector? Excuse me. If you hadn't been stupid, you wouldn't lose your rubbish phone.", I yelled at her.



Yoona's POV♥♥


He yelled at me.

This ill-mannered git yelled at me.

"I was just asking you. There's no need to shout.", I said. I was really making an effort to control myself.

"What gave you the idea that I would pick up your rubbish phone if I saw it? Don't be as stupid as you look.", he smirked at me.

That's it. I've had enough.REALLY.

I pushed him hard with all my strength. He fell onto the hard concrete sidewalk. I was expecting that his companions would stop me, but they did not.

"YOU IGNORANT ILL-MANNERED GUY! I was only asking, wasn't I? Don't you know the word ASKING!? I don't care if you're an idol. 
We are all equals in this state you know! Didn't your parents taught you about the word manners?! Don't go insulting me cause you do not have any clue of who am I!", I yelled at him. 

I felt a lump on my throat.
Then I stalked away. And tears filled my eyes. OH NO! DON'T CRY HERE YOONA! Have shame for yourself!

I shouldn't have looked for him for my phone. I just ended up being mocked and insulted. Curse him.



Kyuhyun's POV♥♥


I remained seated at the sidewalk. Shocked. 

I never encountered a girl THAT strong in my life. Well, except for Yoona.

" Oh no. You really have gone through her limit.", Teukie-hyung said while helping me stand up.

"You shouldn't have said that. She's a girl,Kyu!", Donghae-hyung exclaimed.

"Yah. A pretty girl to be exact.", Kangin-hyung dreamily said.

"Kya!Youngwoon!", Teukie-hyung yelled.

"Oops. Sorry.", the younger apologized.

I'm dumbfounded. I really don't know what to say.

"Wait,where's Siwon?", Heechul-hyung asked.



Siwon's POV♥♥


I ran after the girl.

But I could not find her.

Where could she be?

Then,at the swing at the playground, I saw her crying.

I slowly approached her while putting my hood on in case someone notices me.

"Excuse me? I believe this is yours.", I said while holding the phone out to her.



Yoona's POV♥♥



I looked at the phone held out in front of me.

MY PHONE.

I glanced up to see who it was. 

He's one of them.

The muscled guy.

My mind went blank. I didn't know what to say.

"Miss?", he asked.

"Oh!Yeah. That's my phone. Thanks." was all that I could say.

"Can I at least sit beside you?"

"Sure."

"Ahm, I'm Siwon. Choi Siwon of Super Junior. You know Super Junior,right?" , he asked.

SUPER JUNIOR. That guy.

"Yeah. You're the group who has the member with the worst attitude.", I answered.

"Oh. I'm terribly sorry about Kyuhyun a while ago. He's just too tired. He has the most schedule among the 13 of us."

"His being tired doesn't give him the right to insult me."

"Yes, I know. I'm really really sorry."

"If God could forgive, why can't I?", I said.

"You know, you're a nice person. You are...?"

"Ah, I'm Im Yoon Ah.", I said. I finally managed to smile when I saw his radiant face.

"Haha. I finally saw you smile. You look stunning when you show your dimples. You're pretty.", he said smiling. 

"You're stunning too. No wonder you're an idol." I complemented.

"Really? Well,I'm not surprised to hear that. I get that line over a hundred times a day.", he winked and laughed

"Oh, and you're NOT THAT CONCEITED.", I said and laughed along with him.



Siwon's POV♥♥



We had coffee at the nearby cafe. I must say I really enjoyed her company.

Then, I saw her glanced into her watch.

"You have something else to do?", I asked.

"My auntie said I should be home before dinner so that I could still help her with the flower shop.", she replied.

"I'll take you home then.", I said.

"Really? You don't have anything else to do?", I asked.

"Our tight schedule will start the day after tomorrow. Today's just guestings and a few interviews so it's absolutely okay."

"Oh, thank you!"

~~

"Thank you very much,Mr. Choi!"she said when we arrived at their residence.

"Mr. Choi?What's with being too formal? I won't accept your gratitude.", I pouted.

"Then, what do you want me to call you?", she asked.

"Hm..Let's see...Call me Siwon-oppa." he said,smiling.

"Fine then. Thank you very much Siwon-oppa!"

"You're very welcome, Yoona.", I said. I can't help smiling. Darn. I'm sure I look stupid.

"Take care,oppa!"

"You too. I'll be going then."

~~

I was driving my car through the intersection.

Then, I suddenly smiled to myself.

I can clearly remember her smile. Her dimples. Crazy me. I laughed to myself.

What's happening to me? I shouldn't be like this.

But I feel something really different inside me.

Something beyond ordinary.

Then, I heard my phone beep.


 

1 New Message
From: Tiffany Hwang
Hi oppa! Miss you already.
Take care!


Geez. Why does she have to enter this moment?

Then, I heard another beep.




1 New Message
From: Im Yoon Ah
Thanks for today,oppa!
Take care! :)



Well, that's not bad after all.