Chapter 12--Help us...

My Memory: The One I Love

Kyuhyun's POV♥♥

“That’s me, noona.”

As soon as I said those words, I felt every eye in the room staring at me. My face felt hotter. Or was the air condition turned off?

Well, I’m a man. I must be responsible for my words. I'll just think of ways on how to kill Siwon-hyung later.

“The guy on the paper, that’s me. I was caught while having a date with my girlfriend.” I lied.
Well, I’m a good liar. I don’t get busted most of the times. And hopefully, those "most of the times" include now.

Slowly, noona’s expression became softer and eventually, she smiled.

“You have a GIRLFRIEND?!” she excitedly asked.

“Well, I’m VERY handsome. Who would not want to be my girlfriend?” I chuckled fakely.
Yeah right, Cho Kyuhyun. Praise yourself. You’re good at it.
“OMO! OUR BABY’S GROWN UP! I want to meet her.”

OH NO!

“Ah…She’s a private person, Fany.”, Siwon-hyung covered up.
“Yeah. Plus, you don’t want this to go public right?Do you want to break our baby's heart?”, Teukie-hyung added.
“And when the fans knew about this, then…So? I still want to meet her.” Noona smiled at me.

I sighed. There’s no point of arguing with her.

“I’ll try.” I replied.

“Don’t try. Do it. We have our trip in a few days. Bring her with you, okay?”, she snapped. Oh, this noona is really a brat.

"Yeah. If that's what you want." I surrendered. Well, there's no backing out now. Just thinking of noona finding out that I lied is scary enough. 


Siwon's POV♥♥

After Fany left, it is now time for CHO KYUHYUN’S REVENGE.

I slowly made my way to the farthest room to the left wing of the second floor. I looked at the label on the door:

4l6e1d.jpg

I knocked nervously.

Wait, since when did I became nervous with just talking to Kyu? Aish, maybe because this time, I really owe him one.
Then I heard the door open, revealing Sungmin-hyung’s face.

“Yes?” he replied lazily.
“Hyung, can I talk to Kyu?”

Hyung raised a brow at me and let me in. 

Kyu’s lying on his bad with his earphones on and deeply immersed in his game. Sungmin-hyung moved to his side and hit his arm.

“Siwon’s here.” He motion Kyu to sit so he could lie down on the magnae’s bed.

Kyu just looked at me with his innocent eyes. Sometimes, I’d think this guy’s an angel when I look him in the eyes. But when he starts talking and teasing and pissing us off, that idea instantly dissolves in my mind.

So, how am I supposed to talk to him?

“Ahm, Kyu. About what had happened a while ago… About—”
I was distracted by hyung who was trying hard not to laugh.

“Oh. You want to talk about Yoona? Sorry, but she’s Kyu’s girl now.”, and he burst out his laughter.

I looked at Kyu, expecting an evil glare to be thrown at hyung. But I was surprised when I saw him smiling to himself.

WAIT! AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?!

“What do you plan to do now, Kyu?”, I asked him.

“Plan? What do you mean hyung?”

WHAT?! He’s not taking this matter seriously, is he?

“I mean, I’m sure Fany already gone out of the press telling you and Yoona are dating. So?”

“Oh, that? I already settled it down with Yoona.” He smiled.

“What? How did you do it?”

“I texted her. Just a while ago.”


Kyuhyun's POV♥♥

“How did you get here number?” Siwon-hyung asked.
“Through your phone.” I replied curlty.

-flashback-

After noona left, I went to my room and looked for my phone.
I browsed my registered contacts and soon enough, I found what I was looking for: EVIL GIRL’S MOBILE NUMBER.

Aish. I got her number by accident. I was supposed to send Yuri-noona’s number but I sent hers instead. I just decided to keep it in case of emergency. AND THIS IS AN EMERGENCY.

But, what will I tell her? I’m not really good at this stuff. I haven’t asked someone out even once in my life.

I typed my message with my sweaty hands and pressed send.

What will she say? What if she refuses to… Then Fany-noona will… Aish, I don’t want to think of what will happen in the future.

I rolled on my bed and reached for my PSP. Then, my phone beeped. 

I new message
From: EVIL GIRL!
Ok. But please act normally, STUPID GUY.


ACT NORMALLY?! Am I not acting normally? Aish. This girl. She even has the courage to call me STUPID GUY. 

But I was a bit surprised when I found myself, smiling at her message.
-end-
Siwon-hyung looked at me suspiciously.
"Why? What did I do wrong?" I asked.
He continued to look at me like an investigator interrogating a criminal.
"You... never took anyone's number from any of our phones." he murmured.
"Well, I guess Yoona's case is special." I pushed Sungmin-hyung of my bed and went under the covers to drop the conversation.

Well, I NEVER DID get any number from my hyungs' phones, but... why did I... Aish! Nevermind! 
Yoona’s POV

I walked to the door of our shop and changed the OPEN sign into CLOSE.

Then my phone beeped.

I new message
From: Unregistered Contact
Hey, Evil Girl. Can we go out tomorrow? I have something important to tell you. Please.
-Kyuhyun-


Kyuhyun…Kyu—KYUHYUN!
That guy!
Wait, he’s asking me out? Is he nuts? Or just plain stupid?
But… he said “please”. It must be very important.
I sighed and typed my reply. SEND.

This guy. He’s really unreadable. But maybe, just maybe, he isn’t that mean afterall.