Chapter 10: Meet the 'FAMILY'

My Memory: The One I Love

Yoona’s POV♥♥

It’s been 3 days since that “ice cream incident” still I can’t move on! Darn. I really want to kill THAT GUY.

I was cleaning my bedside table when I heard Auntie calling.

“Yoona-ssi! Someone’s looking for you dear!”

Someone? Who could that be?

I went down the living room only to find. . .
“Siwon-oppa!” I shrieked. He was smiling brightly at me, as usual.

“Oh, you missed me?” he chuckled.

“Well, sort of. How come you’re here? You don’t have any schedule?” I asked.

“Nope. Sunday is rest day. Let’s go!” 

“Go? Where?”

“Restaurant then dorm.” He smiled.

“To your dorm?!” I can’t believe my ears. Why is Siwon-oppa inviting me to their dorm?

“The other members wants to meet you. Honestly, they’ve been driving me crazy for the past few days.” He shook his head.

“Meet me? Why?” I was confused. Have I done anything wrong this time?

“Yah! You don’t have anything to worry about. Just come. They won’t bite you, I guess.” He laughed.

I glared at him and smiled. There’s no point of rejecting his invitation.


“Okay. I’ll just get my purse. Give me 5 minutes.”

When I came back, he was already wearing his coat.

I bade goodbye to my aunt and went outside.

“Ready?”

“Yep. Let’s go.”

After a 20-minute ride, we arrived at a classy restaurant near the park. I could tell this is an expensive one because of its extravagant furniture and the waiters looked very welled-trained.

“Table for two please.” Siwon-oppa said at the waiter who approached us.

The man led us to the table somewhere near the window. Oppa thanked him and he left us with the menu.

“Oppa, why are we in an expensive place like this?” I whispered.

“We’re having lunch here. Why? You don’t like it here?”

“Well, I was thinking of a much simpler place to have lunch.”

“We could transfer if you wish.”

“Oh no! It’s okay. Really.” I smiled. I don’t want to disappoint him. He seems to be in the right mood and I don’t want to ruin it.

“Really?” e said, raising an eyebrow.

“Yep. Promise.”
**

The lunch went off well, except that it was too formal. I can’t laugh my usual tone because I was afraid to catch too much attention. Oppa will be in trouble.

We were in the car when Siwon-oppa started a new conversation.

“Are you nervous?” he asked.

“Me? Nervous? Why would I be?”

“Because we’re going to the dorm?”

“Oh. Not really. Why’d you ask?”

“Nothing. I just thought you’d be nervous.” he laughed.

“And why did you think so?”

“Because you’re about to go to the haven of thirteen handsome and talented young men.” He chuckled.

“Too much self-confidence, eh?”

“Nah. I'm just telling the truth.”

“Whatever.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

After quite some time, oppa parked at a large garage with 12 other extravagant cars in it. A huge van was a the farthest corner. It’s big enough to accommodate 20 persons. I can’t believe my eyes. Do all 13 members have their own car? Do they own this van?

“We don’t own the van. It’s the company’s. And yes, we all have our own car. And don’t open your mouth too wide. You’ll drool.” Oppa laughed.

I smirked at him. 

“After seeing all 13 expensive cars right in front of me, it isn’t impossible for me to drool.”

“Haha! Come on in. You’re about to see angels.”

We entered in a place very much similar to a hotel, only that it was a version of a house. The living room was so clean., the ambience is very warming and the house was radiant. Heaven indeed. But it’s too quiet. I guess nobody’s home.

“I’m home! Teukie-hyung! EVERYBODY! I’M WITH HER!” oppa called out.

At the blink of an eye, I heard doors banging and the stairs crashing. Excited voices are also audible. At an instant, I saw 11 handsome angels right in front of me.

They were all smiling at me. I can’t help but smile too.

“Hello Yoona! Remember me?” a guy with handsome dimples said.

“Oh! Of course! How could I forget you Teukie-oppa?” I smiled.

The others seemed to be impressed with Teukie-oppa. What’s wrong with them?

“Woah! That’s nice! We really wanted you to come here. Finally.”

“Huh? But why?” I asked.

“Nothing really. We’re just interested in you.” And he smiled and flashed his dimples. 

“Hyung! Introduce us to her!” whispered the strong-looking guy.

“Yah! Don’t be selfish hyung.” Said the guy with cute bunny-like teeth.

“Ah, Yoona-ssi. This are the members of Super Junior. This is Kangin. . .” Teukie-oppa said, pointing out to the guy who whispered to him.

“Hello! Nice meeting you!” he said while shaking my hands.

“Hi! Nice to meet you too!”

“…this is Heechul…” he said as he pointed out to the guy with lady-like features. The guy waved at me.

“…the one with the gummy smile is Eunhyuk, the one beside him to the left is Donghae…” 

The pair made a cute pose and smiled.

“… the one beside Heechul is Hankyung. He’s a Chinese…” oppa continued.

“Hello! Pleased to meet you.” He said as he offers his hand.

“Pleased to meet you too.” I smiled and took his hand.

“…this is Sungmin.” He introduced the guy on his left who has the bunny-like teeth.

“Hello Yoona! Woah, Teukie-hyung’s right. You really are beautiful.” He smiled.

I felt my face blush.

“Ah. Thank you. All of you are handsome as well.” I smiled.

“Oh! You have dimples too! Cute!” the guy who looked like he’s the youngest in the group complemented.

“That’s Ryeowook. And the guy to his left is Yesung and to Yesung’s left is Shindong.” Oppa continued to introduce them.

The guys named Yesung and Shindong smiled and waved.

“…the one on the far end is Kibum.”

Kibum walked over and halted in front of me. He drew a smile and took my hand.

“Hello, Yoona-ssi! I’m Kim Ki Bum. Call me Kibum-oppa. Nice to meet you.” He said while shaking my hand.

“Hi oppa! It’s nice to meet you too.” I replied.

“Kibum-ah! How dare---!” Kangin nudge him from behind.

“Yah!” Sungmin pulled him back to his original place.

“Haha! Just making you annoyed.” Kibum-oppa laughed.

“Don’t mind him Yoona-ssi. Anyways, how old are you?” Sungmin asked.

“I’m 20. I just graduated from college.” I replied.

“Woah! 20 and already a graduate! You must be really smart!” Heechul exclaimed.

“Oh~ You’re the same age as our dear magnae.” Ryeowook said.

“I… I thought you were the magnae?” I asked.

“Nope. I wish I am but I’m not.” He pouted.

Just then, another guy came down from the stairs.

THAT GUY.

“He’s Kyuhyun. He’s our dear magnae.” Sungmin said.

The guy named Kyuhyun eyed me for some time before speaking.

“Hello. I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” He said stiffly.

What?! He seems to be in the right mood now.

“Hi. I’m Im Yoona.” I replied. 

Then I saw him raised an eyebrow.

Kyuhyun’s POV♥♥

Im Yoona?! What was Yoong’s family name? Aish. Impossible. SHE can’t be THIS GIRL. NO.

Alright. So I have to be nice to her today. I promised Teukie-hyung I will be nice today. Well, not that I REALLY PROMISED. Aish.

--flashback—
“Kyu?” Teukie-hyung sat beside me at the terrace after his “meeting” with us regarding the “event” tomorrow.

“Hm?”

“Be nice tomorrow,okay?” he smiled at me.

“You’re speaking as if I’m too mean to act informally tomorrow in front of a guest hyung.” I rolled my eyes.

“Not really. But you have this temper problem so…”

“Alright. I’ll TRY TO BE NICE.” I emphasized the word he wanted to hear.

“Really?! Oh, Kyu!” and he hugged me tightly.

“Yah! Hyung! Cut that out. You’re choking me.” I said as I try to push him away.

He just laughed at me before pulling away and heading back to their room.

--end—

“Any problem with my name?” a girl’s voice came out of nowhere. 

Right. THIS GIRL is in front of me.

“None. Nothing.” I said and looked away.

Yoona's POV♥♥

“Everybody! Snack’s ready!” a voice called from the kitchen.

Just then, a pretty girl appeared. She’s wearing a cute blue apron.

“Hello! You must be Yoona.” She smiled.

Before I could speak, Eunhyuk approached her and put his arms on her shoulders.

“She is honey.” He winked.

The girl giggled and nudged him on the ribs.

“You’re flirting.” She teased.

“Of course not! I’m faithful to you.” He chuckled.

“Yah! Cut that out! N opublic display. We have a guest! My goodness.” Kangin said. 

“Haha. Someone’s grumpy because his girlfriend’s not here.” The girl laughed.

“Aish. Shut up.”, Kangin blurted out.

Everyone laughed. I was left out. I just looked at them and smiled.

“Oh! I forgot! Yoona, this is Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk’s girlfriend.” Teukie-oppa said.

Now I know. 

“You’re pretty.” I admirably said.

“Thank you! And so are you! Especially when you smile. Your dimples are cute.” She smiled.

“Thank you.”

“ You can call me unni, and the boys… Well, call them oppa. And I heard that you’re only 20 so you can call Kyu by his name.” Hyoyeon-unni said.

“Okay. I’m very pleased to meet you all.” I bowed.

“So, let’s have our snack?” Shindong-oppa asked.

Everyone laughed at him.