Chapter Two

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

 dedicated to my first subscriber: bigbang2ne1dbsk  & first comment: iamjennielee

Thanks to SuJuLove for the banner :D

 

Chapter Two

 

 

"TEDDY, YOOCHUN, CHARLES, JUNG SOO, SANDARA GET UP NOW OR I'M COMING UP WITH BUCKETS OF ICE WATER," Mom yelled.

 

"Oh got to get up," we all said in unison.

 

"I heard that."

 

"Mommy I didn't I'm your little angel daughter. I would never say anything derogatory," I said with fake innocence.

 

"Dara you are far from an angel," Jung Soo scoffed.

 

"I'm more of an angel than anyone else."

 

"Yeah right."

 

"Whatever. Hey what car are we taking? Can we take mine? Please, please, please can we?"

 

"Dara, your car fits how many people?" Teddy asked sounding like he was talking to a five year old.

 

"4"

 

"We have seven people, is everyone going to fit in your car?"

 

"No"

 

"Then we are taking the escalade."

 

"Fine"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jung Soo move over you're hogging the whole back seat," I said as I pushed him into the window.

 

Teddy and Chaerin are sitting up front holding hands. Yoochun and Bom are making out in the back seat with a repulsed Jung Min sitting as far away from them as he can from them. Jung Soo and I were sitting in the way back and he's hogging the whole seat so of course I pushed him into the window. We are on our way to school.

 

It's my first time going and I'm not going to lie. I am freaking out.

 

"Dara if you don't want to sit by Jung Soo. We can switch places," Jung Min said hopefully.

 

"Ha-ha nice try Jung Min. I think I'll stick with sitting by this loser than sitting with those two face," I said repulsed.

 

"JUNG SOO LEETEUK PARK I SWEAR TO WON GOD IF YOU DON'T MOVE OVER RIGHT NOW YOU WILL BE SORRY," I screamed at the top of my lungs.

 

Jung Soo moved to the left as far as he could go so I had more room. They all know I'm claustrophobic and if I'm ever in a closed space I have a panic attack and I always end up shifting. That's why I wanted to take my car. It's a convertible so I never feel trapped. I am starting to feel claustrophobic.

 

"TEDDY HURRY UP DRIVE FASTER I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS CAR NOW," I said scared and pissed.

 

"Chill Tokki we're here," Teddy said in a calm voice.

 

I jumped out before the car was fully stopped kicking both Jung Min and Bom and stepping on Yoochun.

 

"God Dara you kicked me in the head," Bom said getting out and rubbing her head.

 

"Yeah seriously what was wrong with you?" Chaerin asked.

 

"I'm sort of very claustrophobic and when I am I have a panic attack and shift. Oh you guys don't know. I mean I just get very mad and shift personalities. Yeah that sounds like what could happen yeah."

 

Did I seriously almost spill our secret?

 

"Dara, we are wolves too," The twins said simultaneously.

 

"Thank God. So shall we get my schedule?" I said linking my arms with Chaerin and Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.:

 

School is so pointless; I don't even know why we have to go. Mom says we have to put up an act. I shouldn't have to listen to her I mean I am alpha after all but like most guys I have a soft spot for my mom. Not really I just don't like saying no to her after what happened to my dad. I'm all she has.

 

I just can't believe she sent us to school where the Park pack goes. Do you know how many fights there are between one of their pack members and one of mine? Almost three a day, it’s almost ridiculous.

 

We used to let them fight until their alpha found his mate, Chaerin, now she controls him. She doesn't want her new pack and her old pack fighting. I don't get why she joined their pack she could have easily forgotten about her mate, her and Bom. They were like my sisters. I protected them. In actuality they were my cousins. Still are, we just don't talk anymore.

 

I'm sitting with my best friends: Taeyang and Seungri. Taeyang is my beta and Seungri is my third. We are sitting at our usual place, the big tree. Girls are trying to flirt with us even though we aren't giving them the time of day. Taeyang and Seungri found their mates and I could really care less about any girl. If only they knew what we did at night, run around in wolf form that is.

 

Great the Park kids are here. The car hasn't even stopped and some girl I have never even seen before jumps out. Wow, she must like school. I could hear their conversation, wolf senses.

 

"God Dara you kicked me in the head," Bom said.

 

"Yeah seriously what was wrong with you?" Chaerin asked.

 

So her name is Dara. I wonder what she is doing with them.

 

"I'm sort of very claustrophobic and when I am I have a panic attack and shift. Oh you guys don't know. I mean I just get very mad and shift personalities. Yeah that sounds like what could happen yeah."

 

She thought they didn't know about werewolves. She must be new. This whole school is practically all wolves even some of the teachers.

 

"Dara, we are wolves too," The twins said simultaneously. They always do that and it always irritates me.

 

"Thank God. So shall we get my schedule?" The girl they called Dara said.

 

"Hey Ji do you know who that girl is with the Parks, Chaerin and Bom?" Taeyang asked me turning my focus back to them.

 

"No but I feel like I need to know her," I said. It was weird like I felt this pull towards her.

 

Seungri snorted," Yeah try doing that when she rides to school with the Parks, looks like them like exactly she even had their weird purple eyes and acts like them. She is obviously one of them. I'm guessing a cousin."

 

"You have a point their Seungri. So figure it out. What is she to the Park boys and why we have never seen her before," I told him no I ordered him to. One of the many perks of being alpha.

 

I will know who she is and she will know me. Whether she likes it or not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.:

 

We're in the office getting my schedule. Too bad I don't really go to class or stay in class. So really giving me a schedule is pointless.

 

The secretary left the room to print my schedule when I whispered to the twins, "Guys I don't even know why we are here. I don't need a schedule I don't even go to class and if I do it's not like I stay."

 

"Dara you have to besides Teddy seems pretty adamant on making you go to class," said Chaerin.

 

"Did I tell you I think your mate is stupid? I didn't well he is," I said harshly.

 

"Sandara, don’t talks about Teddy like that. He's just protecting you; it's a little overboard yes I know. I mean he's even doing it to us. One of the guys will be with one of us every class. The whole Kwon pack goes to school here too. They are protecting us from them," Chaerin explained.

 

I scoffed, "They seriously think we can't handle ourselves. God I can beat all of them up. Anyway, what if we switch our schedules a little bit, what if we switch the last class so it's just us three that has it?"

 

Bom's eyes lit up as she said," Brilliant, I'm so in."

 

"I'm in too. I will just work my magic," Chaerin said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

 

I knew there was a reason I liked these girls. The secretary just came back with my schedule and handed it to me.

 

Chaerin spoke up," Excuse me Ma’m. My mate, Teddy Park wanted me to tell you he needs you to switch all our schedules to have art the last class of the day. Could you do that for me? He would really appreciate it."

 

"Yes of course Miss Kwon." The secretary stuttered.

 

We left the office uncontrollably laughing towards our first class which we had together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had English first, my least favorite subject. Yeah right Teddy, like I was staying in class for a whole hour. I had this class with all my brothers and the reds, yeah my new nickname for them since they are originally red hair. We all had our desks in a clump together toward the back.

 

"So who's ditching with me this period?" I asked everyone.

 

"I will." said Bom to my surprise. She was always quiet or so I thought. I never thought she would ditch.

 

"No you're not Bom. You are not ditching and neither is Dara," said Yoochun.

 

"Yes I am you can't tell me what to do and you can't tell Bom either. She is-," I was cut off by a guy walking in.

 

He wasn't just some guy he was gorgeous. He was tall maybe 6'3" and tan. He had dark brown hair that had tints of red in it but you could only see the red in sunlight. His eyes were the brightest blue I had ever seen. I was captivated, nothing else mattered but him. I had no idea what was going on outside of us. His eyes locked on mine. I couldn't look away no matter how hard I tried they wouldn't move. He stood where he was not moving either.

 

The teacher walked in breaking our gaze," Alright class pay attention. Mr. Kwon please take a seat."

 

Great he's a Kwon wait a second so are the reds.

 

'Hey Chaerin can you hear me it's Dara?' I asked inside our heads.

 

'Hey Dara, yeah I can hear you. What's up?' She asked.

 

'Who's the guy that just walked in and why do you guys have the same last name?' I was really curious.

 

'Oh his that's Jiyong. He's alpha of the Kwon pack and we're cousins,' she answered.

 

'Whoa are you really?'

 

'Yes we are.'

 

'I want to meet him. Can you introduce us?'

 

'I don't think I should Dara I mean he's a Kwon and you're a Park. I think it might be a bad idea. You're both very loyal to your packs and family.'

 

'I have to meet him. I don't know why but I just have to. Please for me?'

 

'Fine but Teddy can't find out.'

 

'I'm not stupid he would be the last person I would tell.'

 

'Okay I'll introduce you guys after class. We will just pretend we have to go to the bathroom and we will meet up with everyone later.'

 

'Alright good plan, I'm going to go now and shut off my mind so bye.'

 

I thought it would be harder to convince her. Oh well I get to meet what's his name oh Jiyong. I don't know why but I need to meet him. Just then the bell rings. Wow that didn't feel like an hour, I must have been day dreaming a while.

 

I decided I would put the plan into action," Um I have to go to the bathroom. Does anyone else have to go?"

 

Everyone said no except Chaerin who said she had to and that we would meet them in physics.

 

"Okay where is he. Oh I see him he's over by their tree. Great he's with his two sidekicks." Chaerin was rambling.

 

"Chae as much as I love you, shut up you're rambling," I say.

 

"Did you just call me Chae?" She asked shocked.

 

"Um yeah do you not like it 'cause I totally understand if you don’t? I mean I hate nicknames I only go by Dara well except for Teddy he calls me Tokki but yeah that's okay,' I knew I was rambling but I was nervous.

 

"Dara as much as I love you, shut up your rambling. And no I like Chae it's just only you and Jiyong have ever called me Chae," She explained.

 

Before I could answer, we were standing in front of Jiyong and his two other friends. They must be his beta and third.

 

"Chaerin," They all said tightly and in unison. That was weird.

 

"Jiyong, Taeyang, Seungri this is Dara she is Teddy, Yoochun, Jung Min and Jung Soo's younger sister. She, Jung Min and Jung Soo are triplets," Chaerin introduced us.

 

I hate that introduction, "I hate being introduced as their younger sister. I'm only 3 minutes and 47 seconds younger than Jung Min." I held out my hand. "Anyway I'm Dara Park, nice to meet you.”

 

After an awkward 30 seconds Jiyong took my hand and said, "I'm Jiyong Kwon but you can call me Ji."

 

When his hand met mine a shock went up my arm and all the way into my body.

 

I knew he felt it too because we both gasped and said, "No ing way."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

Heie Yah!