Chapter Twenty Two

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

Chapter Twenty Two

 

 

 

 

I could tell Jiyong was still pissed at what the kid did and it worried me. I kissed him thinking it would calm him down but it might not. Who knows he could be running around in the woods blowing off steam for all I know. Oh well nothing I can do about it. I sat down in my regular spot in between IU and Bom and across from Chaerin.

 

“Hey,” I greeted everyone.

 

“Hi,” the reds greeted me back.

 

“So Dara I was talking to Taeyang…” IU trailed off grinning.

 

“And?” I asked even though I knew what she was going to say.

 

IU sighed, “Well it looks like our little Dara isn’t so innocent anymore.”

 

“What?! Are you serious?” Chaerin cried. I nodded.

 

“Wait so you and Jiyong like did it?” Bom asked for confirmation.

 

I smiled and said, “Yes now don’t tell my brothers.”

 

“But you told Taeyang,” IU said confused.

 

I shook my head no and said, “No he figured it out on his own.”

 

“Dara they may not pay close attention but they aren’t stupid they’re going to figure out eventually that you and Jiyong had ,” Chaerin said.

 

“Yeah I know that I'm just prolonging it,” I said.

 

Bom snorted and said, “Yeah how long until our moms can’t keep their squeals to themselves remember we’re all going over to your house.”

 

“ I forgot about that,” I said frowning.

 

“Haha Seungri knows,” IU said laughing.

 

“Woo hoo,” I said sarcastically.

 

“Oh I remember Dara I was going to ask if I could see your pack mark,” Chaerin said.

 

“Yeah sure,” I said lifting up my shirt.

 

“You have your belly button pierced,” Chaerin stated.

 

“Yup I got it done when I first was sent away then took it out when I left and I just put it back in this morning. Another thing my brothers don’t know about,” I said.

 

“I like it but anyway your pack mark looks like a mix between the Park’ and Kwon’s pack marks,” Chaerin said.

 

“Really that’s weird I wonder what it means?” Bom wondered out loud.

 

“What if it’s like the spirits telling you something because you were born with it,” IU suggested.

 

“Maybe I don’t know,” I said pulling down my shirt.

 

“Did you talk to the elders?” IU asked.

 

“Yeah both of them they couldn’t figure anything out,” I said as the bell rang signaling school was over.

 

“I’ll see you guys at my house.”  We all said our goodbyes.

 

‘Jiyong oh Jiyong where are you?’ I asked.

 

“I'm right here,” He said into my neck picking me up from behind.

 

“Oh good I was worried. Are you okay you seemed tense earlier,” I said.

 

He kicked my head and said, “I'm fine I was just pissed that some guy did that to you twice. You don’t need to be worried.”

 

“Alright well let’s get to my house,” I said putting my small hand in his large one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I'm home,” I yelled when we walked into the house.

 

“In here Sandara. Is Jiyong with you?” Eunjoo asked. We walked in and Jiyong went over giving his mom a kiss on the cheek.

 

“So what’s the point of this whole shindig,” I said as Jiyong pulled me in his lap.

 

“That sounds like we’re all going to get high together,” Chaerin said.

 

“I wouldn’t say that in front of my mom,” I shrugged.

 

“Oh yeah true,” Chaerin said. Everyone was giving us weird looks.

 

“Any who why are we here I have things to do,” I said.

 

“What would that be Dara?” Taeyang asked wiggling his eyebrows.

 

I smirked, “More than you would.” Nobody was paying attention to our ual innuendos.

 

“Yeah that’s it,” Taeyang said rolling his eyes.

 

“What are you two kids talking about?” Eunjoo asked suspiciously.

 

“Homework,” I said innocently.

 

Teddy scoffed, “Dara you never do your homework.”

 

“Yeah I did it that one time,” I said. I tried remembering the last time I did homework. Huh a while ago.

 

“Dara you smell weird,” Gyuri said beside me.

 

“Hmm that’s weird,” I said. Jiyong nuzzled his face in my hair and whispered,” I think you smell good.”

 

“She’s right she smells like I did after Trent and I- “Jiyong interrupted Eunjoo and said,” Mom don’t finish that sentence.”

 

“Dara what did you do?” Jung Min growled.

 

“Jiyong,” Chaerin said trying to make it sound like a cough and I said loudly,” Nothing.” I glared at Chaerin.

 

“What did you do?”

 

“Did he force you?”

 

“Are you mated?”

 

“What happened?”

 

Everyone kept asking questions at the same time out loud and in my head. I was starting to get a headache. I stood up and yelled, “Yeah okay Jiyong and I did it now shut up it’s not a big deal you all do it so it shouldn’t be different with me.” I walked out ranting. I walked into my room and went to sit on my bed but instead I found a little boy sleeping. It was Seok Hyun he must have taken his nap in my room. He heard me slam the door and I felt bad I woke him up.

 

“Dara?” he questioned sleepily.

 

“Yeah it’s me Seok,” I said picking him up.

 

He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and asked, “Where’s mommy and Jiyonngie?”

 

“Downstairs,” I said walking out of my room with him in my arms. I walked downstairs to everyone staring at Jiyong and Jung Min who were glaring at each other. You could feel the tension. Let’s change that. I walked over to Eunjoo giving Seok Hyun to her. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife we had. I walked in the room and started cutting the air in between them.

 

“Whoa Dara what are you doing with that knife?” Jiyong asked a little scared.

 

“Cutting the tension in the room duh,” I said and continued to cut.

 

Chaerin fell off her chair in fits of laughter and in between said, “Oh my god Dara. Haha. Marry me.”

 

“Sure,” I said giving her a hug.

 

“Hey!” Jiyong and Teddy said.

 

“I'm kidding,” I said sitting on Jiyong’s lap.

 

“You better be,” he said and kissed my shoulder.

 

Chaerin jumped up on the couch and asked, “IU what did you say about Dara’s pack mark?”

 

“Maybe it’s the spirits telling us something,” IU said.

 

“Yes oh my god I can’t believe I didn’t think of this earlier. It means our packs make an alliance and Dara connects them,” Chaerin said grinning like a mad woman.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

 

“Yes oh my god I can’t believe I didn’t think of this earlier. It means our packs make an alliance and Dara connects them,” Chaerin said jumping up and down on the couch.

 

“Chaerin I don’t think that’s it,” Teddy said gently.

 

Chaerin shook her head and said; “No Teddy it does it makes perfect sense.”

 

No she can’t be right. We’re rival packs it would never work.

 

“Teddy Chae’s right,” Dara said.

 

“Dee, babe I think Teddy is right,” I said gently.

 

She jumped up and pulled her shirt up pointing to her pack mark and said, “Then how do you explain this?”

 

“Explain what how you have a belly button ring please do,” Jung Min said. Since when did Dara have a belly button piercing? I think I would have seen it last night.

 

“Oh yeah I didn’t just get purple streaks when I went through that rebel stage,” She said sitting back on my lap.

 

“It wasn’t there last night,” I said so only she could here.

 

“I know I put it in this morning,” she said smiling. Oh that makes sense. The doorbell rang and Dara got up screaming I’ll get it.

 

She answered the door and then there was a crash and she started screaming,

 

“ YOU! GET OUT OF MY LIFE HAVENT YOU DON’T ENOUGH? I ALREADY DID AND LOOK WHERE IT GOT ME. .”

 

I ran in there to see her yelling at a vase of roses she threw at the wall she was crying and screaming. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her away but she was putting up a fight.

 

“Shh you’re okay. No one will hurt you I've got you,” I whispered over and over in her ear until she calmed down enough. She went limp in my arms and I carried her up to her room where she cried herself to sleep.

 

I walked downstairs to meet Teddy holding out a note that said:

 

Dara

 

I see you didn’t listen to me and stayed with your mate. You got away who I am not happy about my friend was sad he needed someone to practice his moves on. Since you didn’t listen I'm coming after everyone and when I kill them all it will be your fault unless you come and meet me in the woods in between both territories and give yourself up. I hope you make the right choice. I will see you at noon next Tuesday.

 

What the hell is this? I think Teddy was thinking the same thing by the look on his face.

 

“We need to talk,” Teddy said walking out so I followed. I walked into a room where her brothers sat on one side and Taeyang and Seungri were on the other. I sat between them.

 

“I think Chaerin’s right. I wasn’t sure but then when we got the note I'm positive,” Teddy started.

 

“I do too I’ve known Chaerin my whole and she’s never been wrong,” I said.

 

“Jiyong what are you talking about?” Taeyang asked from my right.

 

“Making a permanent alliance with the Park pack,” I answered.

 

Jung Soo shook his head and said, “It would never work. Who would be alpha?”

 

“Both of us that is the thing it’s not joining our packs it’s an alliance. I control the Kwon pack, Teddy controls the Park but we have the perks of being a pack. We can talk through mind link and we don’t wage war on each other and when another pack wages war on one of us the other helps,” I explained.

 

“Then Dara can join the Kwon pack and lead as alpha female alongside Jiyong and we don’t lose her,” Teddy finished.

 

Everyone was silent until Seungri finally spoke, “I think it could work.”

 

“How does it work?” Jung Min asked.

 

“It’s just like how Jiyong and I did it the first time but Dara and Chaerin have to do it too meaning she has to join the Kwon pack first,” Teddy explained.

 

“Great we’re leaving it for Dara to decide,” Yoochun groaned.

 

Everyone laughed knowing how unpredictable she was.

 

“Speaking of Dara I should probably go check on her,” I said getting up.

 

“Take care of her Jiyong. We didn’t do a very good job,” Teddy said shaking his head.

 

“No your wrong you did what you thought was best for her and it worked out in the end. I’ll always take care of her just a warning if you and Chaerin ever have a daughter and she’s anything like Chaerin don’t ever get a dog,” I said shuddering remember what she did to ours. Taeyang was doing the same thing.

 

“I’m not even going to ask but thanks Jiyong. You should probably go and if you ever have a daughter and she’s like Dara don’t let her near an oven,” Teddy said laughing with his brothers.

 

“I will,” I said then left towards Dara’s room. I could hear her crying.

 

I opened the door and she immediately jumped on me her legs locking around my waist and said, “I thought you left me.”

 

“No I was just talking to your brothers I would never leave you,” I said her hair.

 

“Oh good,” She whispered.

 

“What happened back there?” I asked her as I sat on her bed.

“Last time I got roses I got a note that said to end it with you or they would hurt you,” She said.

 

“That’s why you ended it?” I asked. It makes so much sense right now.

 

“Yeah,” She said her eyes drooping.

 

“Go to sleep,” I whispered kissing her forehead. Whoever is sending these notes is so dead.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

Who?!