Chapter Twenty Five

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

Chapter Twenty Five

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It can’t be. The guy who single handedly ruined me. Changed me from an outgoing daddy’s girl to a sarcastic pessimist. He took my innocence not literally-Jiyong did-but he still did. He pretended to be my friend and then hurt me. He left scars that can never heal-literally.

 

“That’s right. Miss me?” Joseph asked with a smirk.

 

“Yes I missed you Joseph after everything you did to me I miss you,” I said sarcastically and laughed humorlessly.

 

“That’s Joseph,” Jiyong growled. he’s so pissed.

 

“In the flesh. And you would be?” Joseph asked. Oh god he was going to attack him.

 

“Taeyang, Seungri grab him,” I yelled. They each grabbed one of his arms as he tried to lunge. Joseph looked murderous. He walked over to Jiyong and punched him in the stomach and growled,” Don’t you ever lunge at me. “Okay now I'm pissed. I growled.

 

“Yoochun, Jung Min grab her,” Jiyong yelled knowing I was about to lunge. They grabbed me before I could. I started thrashing around trying to get at him.

 

“Don’t you dare touch him,” I growled.

 

Joseph had a look of understanding and cooed, “Awww how cute you two are mates.”

 

“Yeah it’s adorable,” I said sarcastically. Then I turned to my brothers and said, “Jung Min, Yoochun, Taeyang, Seungri let go.”

 

They did and I said through mind link, ‘Jiyong call down I'm fine.’

 

‘Okay I trust you,’ he said.

 

I walked out of formation the stand in front of Joseph. He looked the same with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes that had a creepy glint to them.

 

“Well, well, well Joseph look what the cat dragged in,” I said looked at him with disgust.

 

“Well, well, well Dara Park look who never listens,” he said back. Oh this was going to be fun.

 

“What did I not listen to you about except ‘fooling around’ those many years ago,” I said innocently.

 

‘I didn’t do anything with him just making that clear,’ I said through mind link.

 

“You brought…friends,” he spat.

 

I laughed. It was humorless and said, “No they’re just the ones you threatened to kill if I didn’t come and quite frankly they didn’t like it so they decided to come.”

 

“I see that. It’s too bad they’re all going to die,” He said crazed making Chaerin start cracking up.

 

Everyone with Joseph including Joseph looked at her like she was crazy.

 

She stopped laughing and said, “Sorry I just love death threats that are never going to happen.” She looked around at the men behind Joseph and stopped looking at the buff guy and pointed at him and said, “Teddy look it’s the pathetic who slapped me.” Teddy growled.

 

“He did more than just slap me,” I grumbled under my breath. I stopped grumbling then asked Joseph, “So what did you do after you were kicked out of school?”

 

“Well my parents kicked me out of the house and the pack but that didn’t really matter I would have left anyway. They were weak but I started my own pack and now we’re here to take you down,” he stated. Everyone behind me snorted. Like they could take us down, hell I can knock a guy out with one punch when I'm drunk.

 

“Oh yeah that’s not going to happen,” I said laughing.

 

“Why what does the great Dara Park have planned. You know you used to be so nice and innocent, a daddy’s girl. Too bad he’s dead oh I remember you cried for months when you first got to school. How are you? I see you’re back home. What happened after I left?” he asked like we were old friends catching up.

 

“Well for one I'm not so innocent anymore I sure am not nice anymore. That’s your fault. Oh and I'm not a daddy’s girl I haven’t been one for three years. Number two don’t you ever talk about my daddy like that. Number three it’s your fault I'm not nice anymore. After you left I hardened. I became sort of a . It’s your fault I stopped showing emotion but anyway I got back earlier this year,” I said.

 

“I see that so do I finally get to meet your awesome brothers you talked about so much,” he said mocking me. He is such an .

 

I smiled sweetly and said, “Of course the one in the front is Teddy the one who was standing next to me is Yoochun. The other one on the left is Jung Min and the other is Jung Soo. I'm sure they will love you.” Okay the last one was sarcastic.

 

They probably hate him for what they have heard. I haven’t told them the whole story but I guess I will have to tell them after the fight.

 

“I see your three friends who helped you escape are here. They did quite a number on my boys. They are going to pay for it too,” Joseph said smiling creepily.

 

“Well you could have at least given us a challenge,” Gyuri said smirking.

 

Everyone started laughing and Yuri said, “So true.” The big buff woman beater growled and Chaerin said, “Oh shut up you’re just mad that you have to tie a girl up to beat her otherwise they kick your .” Another wave of laughs went through our group making Joseph’s look murderous. During our wave of laughs everyone broke out of formation and was standing around me.

 

“You’re going to pay for that,” The guy said running. He changed wolf midair going for Chaerin but instead Teddy and Jiyong both flew through the air and started fighting him. Everyone had changed wolf including me and went after someone. I started fighting Joseph. We were circling each other. I was waiting for him to make the first move. Daddy always says the one who starts last finishes last. He lunged at me but I dodged it. He lunged again and I faked left biting his paw. I heard a crack. Daddy also said to injure your opponent to the point they can’t fight then go for the kill.

 

All around me everyone was fighting. Teddy and Jiyong were tag teaming to take down the guy who beat me and slapped Chaerin. Probably to get back for hurting their girls. Yeah Joseph’s pack was okay but no match for us.

 

We were taking them down like flies even though we were outnumbered times three. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Chaerin and Gyuri back to back. Surrounded by at least ten. I was worried until I saw one lunge at Chaerin thinking he would get her but she faked left and clamped down on his neck killing him. Then they all jumped.

 

I watched in horror while dodging Joseph’s attempts at an attack. Gyuri and Chaerin took them down. It almost looked like a dance as if each move was planned. They moved in sync perfectly and took down each wolf one by one. Everyone was fighting the rogues with a partner just like we practiced. We knew there would be a lot of them and we would be outnumbered so we needed a plan so we can cover our backs.

 

There numbers were dwindling by the second and Joseph was starting to worry. You know how I knew. His eye was twitching. His eye twitches when he’s worried. I smirked as best as I can in wolf form. I looked away once to check on Jiyong when he jumped on my back and I tried to shake him off but I couldn’t. He was going to bite down on my neck when Jiyong’s dark brown wolf flew through the air.

 

I could see Jiyong and Joseph rolling around and biting each other. I looked around and saw that Joseph was the last wolf standing.

 

‘Wait Jiyong I want to end him,’ I told Jiyong. He nodded his big wolf head and said, ‘Okay.’

 

He had Joseph pinned to the ground holding him with his teeth. I walked over to Joseph and clamped my teeth down onto his neck and bit down until he couldn’t fight back. He wasn’t dead yet but he would be in a few minutes. I ran behind a tree where Jiyong hid an outfit. Taeyang, Seungri and Jiyong had an outfit hidden in almost every tree.

 

I walked out and crouched down by his head and said”” You’re done screwing with me Joseph.”

 

He laughed weekly and said, “I know and just to let you know I know who killed your dad.”

 

“Who?” I asked curiously.

 

“The same guy who killed your mate’s dad,” He said.

 

“Who?” I asked again.

 

“My dad,” He whispered and I gasped. His last words were, “I only did it because I loved you.” I was shocked. I just learned who killed my dad and the guy who changed me loved me. I didn’t even notice that Jiyong moved until he came behind a tree in a pair of basketball shorts and picked me up in a tight hug.

 

“Come on Dara time to go,” Jiyong said quietly. I couldn’t find my voice. I was too shocked so I just nodded. Set me down but kept his arm firmly around my waist and boy am I glad. I think I might have fallen to the ground if he wasn’t holding me up.

 

Everyone was talking about the fight and what happened but I was silent as was Jiyong. He was probably worried. I hadn’t said anything.

 

I finally whispered halfway through our walk back, “I killed Joseph. Joseph is gone. His dad killed mine and Jiyong’s dad. My dad is gone. Joseph’s gone. Oh My God.”

 

“I know and you’re safe no one can touch you,” Jiyong whispered in my ear. I nodded and said,” I know.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We all walked to Jiyong’s house since our mothers were at mine. I walked straight up to his room and got into bed. So much happened and I was emotionally drained which made me physically drained. I felt the bed dip and an arm around my waist. He kissed my cheek and I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

And the game is almost over.