Chapter Twelve

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

 

 

Chapter Twelve

 

 

 

 

“All right class into groups of two or three,” The gym teacher yelled.

 

Jiyong grabbed my hand but I had other plans.

 

I pulled away and said, “Nope not today you are with the reds while I am with the other twins.”

 

“Why? If you forgot we don’t really get along,” he said.

 

“Yeah and whose fault it that,” I said putting my hand on my hips.

 

“Fine I'm going but good luck you Park are going to need it,” He said smirking.

 

“Oh no you Kwon are going to need it,” I said turning around.

 

“Alright what’s the game plan?” Yoochun asked Teddy and I.

 

“Let’s let our fearless alpha lead the way,” I smirked knowing he hated that.

 

He glared at me and said, “You know what Dara just for that you have to hike the ball.”

 

What? No he can’t do that. The hiker does nothing.

 

“No Teddy you ,” I whined.

 

“Fine I will hike the ball to Yoochun who will throw to you and then you score. Got it?” He asked.

 

“Sir Yes sir,” Yoochun and I both mock saluted him making us all fall to the ground in fits of laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

“Oh no you Kwons are going to need it,” She said turning around and walking towards her brothers.

 

Why is she making me do this? She knows we aren’t on a good level of speaking terms. Although she is right I did this to myself.

 

“Jiyong,” the reds both said in a tight voice.

 

This should be good. Dara better be happy.

 

“Okay so before we start I want to say sorry for cutting off all ties with you when you found your mates. It wasn’t fair or right for me to do that,” I said awkwardly running a hand threw my hair.

 

Chaerin looked skeptical and asked, “Are you saying sorry because Dara told you to or it was your choice?”

 

“No she didn’t tell me to I just know it’s about time I do and it would make her happy,” I told them. Man I am so whipped. This . I swore that I would never act like this when I saw Taeyang and Seungri around their mates but now I'm doing it.

 

Bom smiled walking in a circle around me as she said, “Wow I would never see the day when Jiyong ‘The Greadt G-Dragon” Kwon, the badass Alpha thinking about someone other than himself and a girl for that matter. I’m proud Jiyong and we accept your apology. I missed you Jiyong.”

 

I pulled her into a hug and said, “I missed you too cuz.”

 

“Hey what about me?” Chaerin said in mock outrage.

 

“Yeah, yeah you too Chaerin. Have you two given those Park boys a run for their money?” I asked letting them both go.

 

“Oh you know we have,” Chaerin said a glint in her eye. She can be one scary chick when she wanted to be.

 

“Yeah let’s show them how the Kwons play football,” Bom said grinning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.:

 

The game that was supposed to be touch football ended up turning into a mate tackled their mate when they had the ball just to land on them and not get yelled at for PDA. I got Jiyong once and he got me twice. It was good to see Jiyong and the reds acting civilly towards each other. I know he misses them and so does Eunjoo.

 

I was painting a portrait of IU when Chaerin squealed, “Dara guess what?”

 

“Ah what?” I asked suspiciously.

 

“Jiyong apologized for cutting off contact when we mated with the twins,” Bom grinned.

 

I dropped my paintbrush and my jaw dropped in shock and I asked, “Jiyong apologizing? My Jiyong? Tall, brown hair really brown eyes the Alpha apologizing. Get out.”

 

“Yep he said it was about time he did and it would make you happy. He is so whipped seeing as you just said my Jiyong,” Chaerin smirked.

 

I blushed, “Well he is.”

 

“Oh how cute Dara’s blushing over Jiyong,” IU cooed.

 

I blushed even more, “Shut up I'm not blushing.” Total lie.

 

“Sure Dara sure whatever you say,” Bom said.

 

“What about you two and my brothers. Huh no one ever told me how you met,” I said changing the subject.

 

“Oh this is really good. Okay well I was waiting for Chaerin outside the school and Teddy was waiting for Yoochun. Well we were talking and then Chaerin comes and I introduce they shake hands then bam mates. Then Yoochun comes running up saying something about signing her up wait a minute that was you he was talking about. He came running out really excited and it was so adorable. Anyway we met sparks mates.  Jiyong called of course and was like I'm here get in the car. So we left and then the next day we met for coffee,” Bom told me.

 

“Oh Jiyong,” I said laughing.

 

“I know I can’t even believe we’re related,” Chaerin said.

 

“You know when you guys left he was really torn up. He drank a lot and barely had any sleep. It was scary. He was all Alpha if anyone said anything to him he would snap. It finally took Seok Hyun crying and telling him to stop being so mean to snap him out of it but he still wasn’t the same. Until you Dara,” IU told me taking my hand in hers.

 

“It’s not like I did anything,” I muttered. I was never good at talking complements.

 

“Babe it was just your presence alone that helped him,” Chaerin smirked.

 

“What about you IU? How did you and Taeyang meet?” I asked trying to change the subject….AGAIN.

 

“Well we’ve been friends since well forever but then freshman year I don’t know something just clicked and I realized he was like the one. I always thought the sparks were just a crush but no he’s the one,” She sighed lovingly.

 

“As much as I love you both let’s keep the goo-goo eyes to yourself,” I told her.

 

“Well what’s up with you and Jiyong?” Chaerin asked.

 

“What do you mean?” I played stupid.

 

I really didn’t want to talk about my relationship with Jiyong to anyone.

 

“Well no one ever sees you two together but are you together or what?” Bom asked.

“Oh yeah we’re together,” I said nonchalantly.

 

“What?” They all screeched.

 

I ran a hand threw my hair and muttered, “Ah yeah he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.”

 

“Oh,” Chaerin started.

 

“My,” Bom added.

 

“God,” IU ended.

 

“What?” I asked confused.

 

“He is head over heels for you,” IU squealed. Ouch squealing and werewolf senses do not mix.

 

I covered my ears and grimaced, “Let’s keep the squealing down to a minimum.”

 

We all started cracking up for who knows what reason. Then Taeyang and Jiyong come running into the room looking worried.

 

“Hey Taeyang,” IU said kissing him while I smiled ruffled Jiyong’s head and greeted,” Hey Yonggie. What’s up?”

 

He looked worried and said, “Rogues were spotted at the western border. You and IU need to go back to the house.”

 

My smile faded replaced with a frown, “I’ll be fine at my house. When you’re done dealing with your come over. Okay? I’ll be fine.”

 

“No Dara that’s the thing I need you to go to my house so I know you’re safe,” He pleaded.

 

“Jiyong I’ll be fine I can protect myself,” I told him.

 

“Dara listen to me I know you can protect yourself but for me to know that you are safe I need you to be at my house,” He sounded desperate but I wasn’t going to back down.

 

“Jiyong listen to me I will be fine,” I said slowly.

 

He sighed, “I really didn’t want to do this...” He lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. “Come on Taeyang bring IU they can meet Yuri there. Chae, Bom you two go find Teddy and Yoochun. Stick with them and be safe.”

 

“Jiyong Kwon put me down. I’m not a child I can take care of myself,” I screamed hitting his back.

 

“Dara I can’t you down. You’ll just run away and we’re already on a tight schedule,” He said full alpha mode. “Taeyang we need to send the first two groups to the left the third to the right and then ours head on.”

 

Okay just completely ignore me I'm fine just hanging here. I do get a good view though… bad thoughts Dara bad thoughts. Quit ing on your guy.

 

“Hey how come IU gets to walk and I have to be carried by the hulk,” I asked.

 

Taeyang picked IU up and carried her bridal style, looked at me and asked, “Happy?”

 

“Ecstatic,” I replied dryly.

 

“Wait someone has to tell my brothers where I am,” I said as a last stitch effort of getting out of this.

 

“That’s where Seungri is. He’s meeting up with us at the house,” Jiyong said.

 

“Damn it,” I muttered.

 

We honestly must look like freaks. Two guys both carrying a girl looking pissed off and on a mission. Hopefully everyone was smart enough to not say anything.

 

We reached his car and he threw me in the car and buckled me up. He ran over to his side jumped in.  He started racing down the road at least thirty miles over the limit.

 

“Ah Jiyong you didn’t buckle your seatbelt,” I said quietly. He just glared at me.

 

Well that was mean I was just trying to help. I decided to help even more.  I climbed over him-making him stiffen-and grabbed the seat belt. I pulled it around him and clicked the button.

 

“There now can you slow down?” I asked quietly. He just glared again.

 

We stopped in the driveway of his house. He ran around to my side, yanked open the door and threw me over his shoulder. Again for the second time today.

 

“You know I can walk,” I sighed. No answer. Oh so now he’s ignoring me. Just because he’s big bad Alpha and has pack problems he doesn’t need to take it out on me.

 

He opened his door throwing me on the bed before turning around but before I left I whispered, “Jiyong wait.”

 

He turned around his eyes softer and asked quietly,” What is it Dara?”

 

“Where are you going?” I ask.

 

He walks back and sits on his bed pulling me into his lap and said, “There is a group of rogues and I'm leading the group that’s attacking them head on.”

 

My eyes widened. Head on was the group that lost the most.

 

“No you can’t,” I said shaking my head.

 

He ran a soft hand threw my hair and said, “Babe I have to I'm Alpha and that’s the group I lead.”

 

I kissed him softly on the lips and whispered, “Be safe.”

 

He laughed kissing me again, “I’ll be fine back before dark.”

 

“You better be,” I said seriously.

 

He kissed me one last time then left. Wow now I feel alone. Not for long though because IU and Yuri both came barging in.

 

“They always do this. Leave us here when they have to go fight off rogues or another pack,” Yuri pouted.

 

“Not to mention the fact that they are all stupid idiots and have to be in the group fighting head on,” IU said throwing her hands in the air.

“What do we do while we wait?” I asked. I’ve never done this before so I don’t know what to do.

 

“It depends normally we eat chocolate and watch movies,” IU said.

 

Yuri walked down to sit next to me on Jiyong’s bed but then asked, “Before I sit down have you and Jiyong done the deed in this bed?”

 

I blushed, “No did you guys bring the chocolate and movie?”

 

“Yes,” they both said holding up bags of candy and DVDs.

 

We watch three movies and went through four bags of candy before we fell asleep holding hands hoping our mates would come back unharmed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

Those damn rogues just kept coming and coming. They didn’t back down until I finally killed their ‘alpha’ after he got one swipe across my chest. It hurt like hell. I honestly thought I would stay with Dara when she said I couldn’t go. Her eyes were wide and she looked so innocent and scared. What is she doing to me? This girl is making my life turn in the opposite reaction.

 

I walked up the stairs with Taeyang and Seungri before parting ways to our separate rooms. I walked into my room to find so chick flick playing and three girls in my bed. What the hell?

 

“Why are there three girls in my bed?” I ask to no one in particular.

 

Taeyang and Seungri coming running into my room looking scared and Seungri said, “Yuri and IU aren’t in our rooms.”

 

I look closer at the three girls and the one on the left is IU, the one in the middle is Dara and the one on the right is Yuri. They are all holding hands and look: worried.

 

“Ah guys I think I can answer that,” I said pointing towards my bed.

 

“Oh why are they in your bed?” Taeyang asked confused.

 

How am I supposed to know?!

“I have no idea just bring them to your rooms,” I tell them.

 

Taeyang takes the left and Seungri takes the right. They lift up the two girls carrying them out of my room giving me one last smile as they left. Those guys were like my brothers. I’ve known Taeyang since diapers and Seungri came along at age nine. They were there for everything: my dad’s death and then when I had to make the choice of being alpha at age fourteen. They were there and Taeyang even stepped up to be beta when I asked.

 

Dara started whimpering in here sleep and becoming restless. She kept grabbing at the spot next to her and muttering my name. I guess that’s my cue.

 

I walk over to my bed and get in pulling Dara closer. She relaxed into me automatically still asleep. She stiffened and her eyes flew open.

 

She jumped onto me straddling my hips and demanded, “Where were you? You said you would be here before dark it’s been dark for a while.”

 

I was in deep . She looks like she’s about to kill me.

 

“Um well about that the rogues just wouldn’t back down until I killed their ‘alpha’,” I said.

 

“Wait you killed him. Are you okay?” She said frantically looking me over.

 

“Well it’s just a little scratch but I’ll be fine,” I said.

 

“Where?” She asked quietly her eyes widening.

 

I lifted my shirt up to show the three claw marks down my chest making her gasp.

 

“Who did this to you?” She asked her eyes blackening with rage.

 

“It’s okay he’s dead,” I said rubbing soothing circles into her calves.

 

“I was worried about you,” She said running her hands through my hair.

 

“You really don’t need to. I’m a big boy and I can take care of myself,” I told her.

 

She just frowned, “You probably can. Did you have anyone look at that?”

 

“Um no,” I mumbled.

 

She got off of me pulling me with her and sighed, “Well come on I guess I’ll have to clean it.”

 

“Sit down and take your shirt off,” She ordered. I do as she says not wanting to be on the other side of her angry words. I pull my shirt over my head wincing at the pain of the claw marks making her whimper.

 

She ran around my bathroom pulling various medical paraphernalia out. That’s weird how did she know where everything was?

 

“Oh I needed a band aid,” She said distracted.

 

She sat down cross legged in front of me with her arms full.

 

She pulled out a bottle that sprayed some sort of liquid and said, “Okay this might hurt.”

 

“What is- aarg! What the hell is that?” I yelled.

 

 “Dis-infectant. I’m sorry I had to. You don’t want an infection,” She winced thinking about a memory.

 

“Where did you learn all off this?” I asked curiously.

 

She knows what she’s doing. She can heal a wound which is good but I'm kind of wondering where she learned how.

 

“Oh well when I was a kid it was easier to fix all my injuries myself than have to explain them to my mom,” She said blushing. I just started laughing which made her glare at me making me laugh even harder.

 

“Okay you’re done. Now time for bed,” She said clapping her hands together standing up.

 

“Thank you,” I whispered in her ear hugging her around her waist. She really is tiny. My arms go all the way around her.

 

“Anytime,” She smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

The Rogues?!