Chapter Thirteen

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

 

 

 

Chapter Thirteen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.:

 

Ugh whoever is screaming and laughing needs to shut up. I need my sleep. I was up all night with a stupid werewolf.

 

I hit Jiyong in the chest and mumbled, “Jiyong tell them to shut up.”

 

He rolled over and grumbled sleepily,” You tell them to shut up. I’m sleeping.”

 

“But you’re the alpha, they will listen to you,” I whined.

 

He rolled onto be so his head was lying on my chest and laughed, “Well I was going to but kind of like the view.”

 

“ert,” I half yelled half laughed pushing him off of me.

 

“Well it’s not hard to be when your body is gorgeous,” He whispered huskily wrapping his arms around my waist.

 

I turned around and smirked cockily, “Oh I know.” He growled playfully and went in for a kiss but I faked right and ran out of the room.

 

“Oh you’re going to pay for that,” He said running after me. I started screaming and running down the stairs. He can be scary when he wants to be.

 

I run down the stairs into the kitchen where Yuri and IU are making pancakes while Taeyang and Seungri are playing with Seok Hyun. I’m still screaming when I run and hide behind Taeyang.

 

“What are you two doing?” Yuri asked amused.

 

Jiyong ignored her and said, “Dara stop hiding and come out and face me.”

 

“Never,” I yelled jumping up on the counter.

 

“Dara get down from there,” Jiyong growled.

 

I smirked, “Make me.”

 

“Dara you shouldn’t have said that,” Seungri said his eyes wide.

 

I scoffed, “Whatever Jiyong doesn’t scare me.” With that everyone left with IU carrying Seok Hyun.

 

I hopped down off the counter so Jiyong and I were standing across from each other with the island between us. Jiyong stepped to the right and I stepped to the left. He took another step to the left and I went opposite. Before I could process what happened, Jiyong had already jumped over the island and had me pinned against the sink.

 

“I told you, you were going to pay for that,” He whispered huskily in my hair before capturing my lips in a passionate kiss.

 

We broke the kiss and I gasped, “Well if I knew that’s how I would pay I might have to do it again.”

 

“Babe we can do that whenever you want,” Jiyong laughed.

 

I helped IU and Yuri finish making pancakes and we all ate and laughed.

 

Teddy and Yoochun were picking me up while dropping off the reds.

 

“Alright well my brothers are here. I’ll talk to you later. I have-tomorrow will be busy so if we don’t talk tomorrow we will talk Monday,” I said hugging him goodbye.

 

He hugged me back whispering into my hair, “Tomorrow will be fine. I promise but if you need anything or something go wrong just give me a call. Okay? Promise me.”

 

“I promise. I’ll talk to you later. Bye Jiyong,” I said kissing him on the cheek and running out.

 

I already started to miss him. Is that even possible? We’ve been apart for not even a minute.

 

“Hey gorgeous,” the reds said together.

 

“Hey beautiful,” I greeted laughing.

 

“Dara get in the damn car we have a lot to do. Bye Chaerin,” Teddy said yelling at me but sweet talking Chaerin.

 

Great I see how it is big brother I thought dryly. I got in the front seat automatically putting my feet up on the dash. Teddy was driving and Yoochun was spread out across the backseat.

 

“What’s up my brothers,” I greeted.

 

“Nothing mom is like insane. You seem happy not your usual self,” Yoochun said from the backseat.

 

“And you seem to be getting laid more. Who cares,” I said indifferently.

 

Teddy just smiled and started poking my sides laughing, “I think her good mood has to do something with a certain alpha.”

 

“You’re right Teddy just being by you makes me happy,” I joked.

 

“Ha-ha Dara you are so funny. No I was talking about Jiyong,” He said dryly.

 

I frowned, “What about him?”

 

Please let this not be a lecture on how anyone else would be better than Jiyong blah, blah, blah. I don’t get why they have to do that.

 

“That he makes you happy. Were you not paying attention?” Yoochun asked.

 

“Oh I get it. Yeah sure he does,” I said distractedly.

 

“S A N D A R A P A R K what is wrong with you? You’re distracted,” Yoochun snapped.

 

God I hate it when they do that. Call me by my full name. I hate my name.

 

“Don’t call me by my full name,” I growled.

 

“Oh so now you’re listening,” Yoochun said.

 

“Both of you shut up,” Teddy yelled.

 

“Sorry Teddy,” We both said guiltily.

 

I always feel bad when Teddy yells at me.

 

Teddy got a mischievous glint in his eyes, locked the door and said, “Well now that we have you here and you can’t escape as your older brothers we want to know about your relationship.”

 

I paled and stuttered, “Um no I'm good.”

 

I really don’t want to talk to my brothers about my relationship with Jiyong it’s just plain awkward.

 

“Oh but Dara you are,” Yoochun grinned.

 

“Fine what do you want to know?” I asked giving in.

 

“Are you together?” Teddy asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Did he ask you out or is it just assumed?” Yoochun asked.

 

“He asked me out.”

 

“How far are you in the mating process?” Teddy cringe waiting for my response.

 

“We’ve just kissed or made out like you saw that one day,” I muttered blushing.

 

“Oh yeah what’s up with that the whole pack mark and what not,” Yoochun asked.

 

I sighed I told this story too many times, “Okay well my pack mark isn’t like our pack mark.”

 

Teddy looked at me like I was stupid, “Well yeah your pack mark is the mark of what pack your mate is in. Yours should look like Jiyong’s.”

 

I groaned, “I know that but it looks like a mix between ours and his.”

 

“What?” They asked confused.

 

“I’m not going to repeat it now let me out,” I growled.

 

Teddy unlocked the door and I ran out the car door. I ran into the house screaming profanities against them and cursing them to the pits of hell. Okay so maybe I went a little overboard but I was pissed. I walked into my room slamming my door and falling to my bed with a sigh. When did my life get so screwed up?

 

There was a soft knock, “Sandara can I come in?” It was mom.

 

“Yeah sure,” I grumbled.

 

She came in shutting the door quietly behind her. She sat next to me on my bed my hair softly just like she did when I was a kid.

 

She laughed said, “Honey, Jiyong and Yoochun told me about your talk. I do have to say that sure did scare them. Ha-ha and alpha and beta scared of their little sister. I just wanted to talk to you about you and Jiyong. I won’t make you talk but I just want to talk how we used to. I know it’s my fault that we don’t talk because I sent you away but I want you to understand that I only sent you away for your safety.”

 

“I know mom even if you didn’t need to and I do want it to be like how it was before,” I said wiping away a stray tear that escaped.

 

“Oh baby girl I love you so, so much,” She cried pulling me into a hug.

 

“I love you too mom. Now you wanted to talk,” I said hugging her back.

 

“Oh yes Eunjoo and I were talking and we were wondering when you and Jiyong starting a family,” My mom asked hopping up and down.

 

I started choking on air. Oh my god she did not just say that. I’m seventeen years old. Freaking seventeen years old it’s not even legal.

 

“Honey, are you okay?” My mom asked patting my back.

 

“I think I just died a little,” I said wide eyed.

 

“Too soon,” My mom asked.

 

“Ya think.”

 

“Okay enough about that. What I want to talk about is tomorrow,” She said quietly.

 

I stiffened, “What about it?”

 

“How the procession is going to do. You are being escorted by Jung Soo and Jung Min. Your mates aren’t going,” She said with tears in her eyes.

 

“Alright well I'm tired so I'm going to bed,” I said.

 

She kissed me on the head and shut the door quietly. I really wasn’t going to get any sleep tonight too busy thinking about the memorial tomorrow. I hope Jiyong is okay.

 

‘Jiyong, you there?’ I ask in my head.

 

‘Hey Dee are you okay?’ He asked.

 

‘Yeah I'm fine. My mom was just talking about tomorrow and I just wanted to make sure you were okay.’

 

‘Yeah I'm fine I'm just worried about my mom and the reds. I can hear my mom in the other room she’s trying to hide it but I can still hear her crying. I don’t know what to do,’ He said sounding broken. It made me want to cry.

 

‘I get it my mom’s crying too. Yoochun and Jung Min are with her. We all take turns staying with her the night before. I think you and the reds can help your mom,’

 

I told him.

 

He sighed, ‘You’re probably right. I’m going to go. I’ll see you soon. Good luck tomorrow. Bye Dee.’

 

‘Bye Yonggie,’ I said.

 

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------

Getting Mix Up with the twins!