Chapter Sixteen

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

Chapter Sixteen

 

 

 

“Chaerin can we be done,” I whined. Don’t judge. You would be to if you had been shopping for six hours.

 

“No we can’t we have one more store to go to,” She growled. Geez remind me to never get between her and her shopping.

 

I sighed, “Fine what store?”

 

“You’ll see she smiled wickedly.

 

This can’t be good. We’ve been here since eleven and every store Chaerin has pushed me into the dressing room and then made me try on all the cloths she threw over the door. It and Jiyong had everyone had their mind blocks up so I had no one to talk to. That was probably Chaerin’s doing. Seriously this chick is crazy when it comes to shopping. We were walking no Chaerin was fast walking and dragging me with her through the mall until we stopped in front of the last store. Victoria Secret.

 

“What are we doing here?” I asked stupidly.

 

She gave me an ‘are you stupid’ look and said, “I need a new outfit.”

 

“Oh my god I did not need to know that. I could have gone all my life not knowing what you and my brother do in his bed,” I said frantically in search of something that could take my mind off of the mental picture of Chaerin and Teddy getting freaky in his bed.

 

I sat down in one of the chairs where all the husbands sit waiting for Chaerin to finish. I am so bored. Hmm maybe I’ll text Jiyong.

 

Me: Hey Yonggie you there?

Jiyong: Hey babe how’s shopping with Chae?

Me: It I'm dying of boredom.

Jiyong: I’m sorry I know how she gets with her shopping.

Me: It’s alright she’s almost done. What are you up to?

Jiyong: I’m with the elders.

Me: Well have fun with that. Chaerin’s giving me the look so I have to go. XOXO

Jiyong: Bye Dee. Have fun. XOXO

 

 

 

 

“Dara it’s time to go I hope you weren’t texting Jiyong,” She said tapping her foot

 

“I wasn’t now let’s get going,” I said pulling her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We were in my room separating our bags.

 

“Here this is yours,” Chaerin said handing me a pink Victoria secret bag.

 

I shook my head and said, “No remember I sat in the chair the whole time. I didn’t get anything.

 

“Oh I know I got you something,” She said winking.

 

“Okay just for that you can leave,” I said pushing her out the door bags in hand.

 

I sat on my bed with my head in my hands. What is wrong with Chaerin? We don’t even hold hands in public what makes her think we are doing it.

 

Ding Dong the doorbell rang. Eh someone else can get it.

 

“Dara it’s for you,” Mom called.

 

That’s weird. Who would want me? It’s not like I have any friends. Just my brothers their mates and Jiyong but they wouldn’t ring the doorbell. I'm unapproachable. I ran down the stairs to find some guy at the door with flowers in his hands. Huh weird.

 

“Are you Miss Sandara Park?” The guy asked.

 

“Uh yeah,” I say confused.

 

“These are for you,” He says handing me the flowers, a dozen roses. Where have I seen that before?

 

I took them and asked, “Who are these from?”

 

“I'm not sure I was just told to deliver these to you,” He said then ran off.

 

What a weirdo.

 

I walked up to my room with the flowers. I shut my door sitting down. Ooo there is a card. I wonder what it says. I picked it out of the flowers and read:

 

Dara,

 

If you don’t want to lose your precious mate or anything to happen to your brothers you will cut all ties with your mate before I cut it off for you. For good. Don’t tell anyone. I will know and will kill your family, their mates, your mate and his family.

 

I threw the flowers against the wall. The glass broke when I threw it into the wall. There was water dripping down the wall all over the place but I didn’t care.

 

Oh my god what just happened? Who sent this? What do they want? I can’t lose Jiyong or my brothers but I don’t think I can bare being apart from Jiyong. Oh god what am I going to do?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

Sorry for the late update!