Chapter Eleven

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

 

 

Chapter Eleven

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hate school it’s so pointless and boring. My life was already planned out the day I was born. I would represent the pack until I found my mate then I would join his pack and have kids but now I don’t know. I can’t join Jiyong’s pack he’s our rival. Would joining Jiyong’s pack really be that bad I mean I like him he likes me. Maybe I should consider it. He is right he needs an alpha female and it has to be me I'm his mate and we do have to have a son to actually finish the mating. Again Jiyong is right we can’t raise our kids in two separate packs and he is Alpha so the bloodline has to continue. I guess I will have to join but do I really want to? I don’t know. I’ll just ignore it until it’s crucial for me to choose.

 

Ms. Smith my English teacher hits a ruler to my desk making me jump six feet and asked, “Excuse me Miss Park were you listening at all?”

 

I smirk, “ Nope.” Everyone gasped. What have they never heard anyone talk back to a teacher before? Sheesh it’s like I just confessed to murder.

 

“Well I suggest you start,” She huffed.

 

“Nah I'm good. I'm actually kind of tired so if you don’t mind I'm going to take a nap,” I said laying my head on my desk closing my eyes.

 

“Detention today after school there is no sleeping in class Miss Park,” Ms. Smith yelled.

 

I looked up at her and put on a sweet smile and said, “Sorry but I'm busy today after school.”

 

“Yeah sleeping with Jiyong,” said some high pitched whiny voice that belonged to some blond bimbo.

 

I could hear the sharp intake of breath each brother took. Damn that girl to hell. She just made my life a whole lot harder.

 

I turned to her and smiled sweetly and asked, “What would make you say that?”

 

“You were both gone yesterday and your scent was all over our land,” She smirked thinking she caught me.

Ha-ha er she thinks she did but she really didn’t.

 

“Yes I was over at his house. For a meeting with the elders,” I smirked making hers falter.

 

The bell rang. I got up and collected all my stuff then turned towards her and said “Next time get your facts right.” then walked out.

 

God I hate girls and their stupid . It’s annoying. What class do I have next? Oh right gym with everyone. What the hell am I going to do? My life is so screwed up. I’m dating my rival, I'm keeping my deepest darkest secret from my family when I usually tell them everything and since this morning I feel like

I'm being watched.

 

“Hey Dara,” Seungri said popping up behind me making me scream.

 

“Seungri what the hell is your problem?”

 

“Someone’s a little jumpy today,” He said throwing an arm around my shoulder.

 

“No I'm not you just scared me,” I said quickly. too quickly.

 

“Sure Dara I believe you,” He said sarcastically.

 

“Did you need something or did you just come to scare me then annoy me?” I asked irritated.

 

“I thought I could walk you to gym,” He said innocently.

 

Oh now I feel bad. He was just trying to be nice.

 

“Oh sorry Seungri that was nice of you,” I told him.

 

“It’s nothing your like my sister now so it’s what we do,” He said casually. Oh that’s sweet- wait sister?

 

I stopped in my tracks and asked, “Sister? I'm pretty sure we are not related.”

 

He just laughed,” Oh I know it’s just Jiyong and I have been friends since diapers. He’s my brother from another mother and you being his mate make you my sister. Like a sister from another…mister. Ha-ha yeah that rhymes.”

 

Aw yeah now I have five brothers. Oh great another one to protect me.

 

“Wait a minute you’re not going to be all protective of me like my real brothers are? Are you?” I asked.

 

“Well…yes. I can’t help it. We can’t help it. It’s our instinct but only when I feel like you’re in danger. I won’t be like your brothers and protect you from Jiyong which I don’t get why they feel like they need to. He would take a bullet for you. He loves you and thinks about you all the time. It’s disgustingly annoying. Especially when he forgets to close him mind and pictures you and only you for hours,” He rambled.

 

“You don’t like looking at me?” I teased.

 

“Oh shut up. Yeah you’re pretty but I'm more into blondes named Yuri,” He said staring off into space most likely thinking about her.

 

“Well thanks Seungri,” I tell him.

 

We stop in front of the girl’s dressing room and he said bowing, “This is where I leave you m’lady. It has been my pleasure accompanying you to the girl’s dressing room.”

 

I played along curtsying and said, “Why thank you kind sir.”

 

“Bye Dara,” He said walking away.

 

“Bye Seungri,” I said walking into the locker room.

 

“Hey y,” Chaerin said when I entered the locker room.

 

“Hey hot stuff,” I greeted back.

 

“Who were you talking to out there? Jiyong?” She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

 

“No Seungri he walked me to the locker room and we talked,” I told her.

“Seungri did someone say Seungri? Where is he?” Yuri asked frantically trying to pull a shirt over her head.

 

“He’s in the boys changing room,” I told her.

 

“Oh can you go get him we need to talk it’s urgent?” She asked.

 

“Uh why can’t you? Why can’t you wait until gym?” I asked.

 

“Well I'm not going to be in gym I have to go to see my cousin but I need you to tell him that I’ll be gone. Please I’ll teach you how to do the eyes,” She asked giving me the eyes.

 

“Fine,” I huffed.

 

I walked out the door in my gym clothes over to the boy’s locker room. I can’t believe I have to do this. It . I open the door to the locker room and cover my eyes with one hand feeling the way.

 

“Whoa there’s a chick in here!”

 

“Where do you think she’s looking to get laid?”

 

“Um hell no to whoever said that,” I reply.

 

“Dara what are you doing in here?” Jiyong asked half pissed half confused.

 

“I’m looking for Seungri. I'm supposed to tell him something from Yuri. What are you doing in here?” I ask with my hand still over my eyes.

 

“Ah Dara this is the guys locker room and I'm a guy who has to get ready for gym,” He laughed.

 

“Oh right stupid question anyway do you know where he is?” I asked.

 

Before he could answer Jung Min asked, “Dara what are you doing in the boys locker room?”

 

“Um looking for Seungri do you know where he is?” I asked again.

 

“Present. What’s up Dara? Miss me,” Seungri asked teasingly.

 

“Yeah no I have been sent by your girlfriend to tell you she won’t be here the rest of the day because she’s going to her cousins,” I told him finally uncovering my eyes.

 

“She sent you?” He asked confused.

 

“Yes,” I grumbled.

 

“She used the eyes didn’t she,” He laughed.

 

“Yes but she said she’d teach me,” I smirked looking over at Jiyong who gulped.

 

“Oh that man,” Yoochun said.

 

“Oh Yoochun I might just then teach Bom and maybe Chaerin,” I smirked.

 

“You wouldn’t,” Yoochun said scared.

 

I stepped up to him so our feet were touching and whispered, “Oh but I would. You should know we Parks play dirty.”

 

The boys all gulped and looked scared which just made me laugh and say, “Bye boys.”

 

“Ah, ah, ah not so fast,” Jiyong said grabbing my waist stopping me from walking out.

 

“What?” I asked Jiyong.

 

He turned me around but as he turned me his hand made my shirt ride up touching my pack mark skin to skin. Our eyes met both in a trance and he pushed me up against the wall pressing his lips to mine. I kiss him back hungrily. His arms wrap tighter around my waist pulling me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck playing with his hair. I could hear my brothers all yelling at me to stop but I couldn’t I was under a trance and I was under no control. We were both gasping for breath so while we caught our breath my hands trailed up his bare chest under his shirt. He pulled me back into the kiss with was passionate.

 

“ Jiyong I thought the elders fixed this,” Seungri said trying to get Jiyong to stop kissing me but she was just as much in a trance as me.

 

We were still kissing ignoring everyone staring, my brothers, Taeyang and Seungri yelling at us to stop. We had no control. We finally stopped when Taeyang and Seungri pulled Jiyong off me, both of us panting.

 

“Damn it really again,” I muttered while Jiyong said at the same time, “ not again.”

 

I can’t believe it. It happened again and in public this time around my brothers. So awkward.

 

“Dara we need to talk,” Jung Min said pulling my arm with my brothers having Jiyong and my other ‘brothers’ follow.

 

We all stepped out into the hall and I waited for the yelling.

 

“What the hell just happened?” Jung Min asked me while Taeyang asked Jiyong.

 

They both looked at each other than glared.

 

I stepped behind Jiyong and said, “Take it away Jiyong.”

 

He looked over his shoulder at me and sarcastically said, “Of course Dara let me handle your four older brothers and explain to them why we were just making out and couldn’t stop especially when they already don’t like me at your mate. Yeah just let me handle it.”

 

“Whatever you say Jiyong,” I said mock saluting him.

 

“Okay someone want to explain what just happened?” Yoochun asked.

 

“Well when I touch her pack mark well I guess it’s not really her pack but that’s beside the point. When I touch it we both go into like a trance and we sort of make out but we can’t stop,” Jiyong explained.

 

“When he touches it threw clothing someone’s voice or a noise will get us out of the trace type thing but if it’s skin to skin just like that well someone physically has to stop it. Like how Taeyang and Seungri had to pull Jiyong off me,” I added.

 

“That’s some crazy ,” Jung Min said.

 

“Okay what I don’t get is what Jiyong said about your pack mark not being like ours it has to be,” Teddy said confused.

 

I pulled up my shirt and said, “Well it sort of has parts of the Parks’ and Kwon’s pack marks.”

 

“I wonder what that means.” Seungri asked.

 

“I have no clue and it really . I hate not being in control,” I grumbled into Jiyong’s chest.

 

He wrapped his arms around me whispering, “Its okay we’ll figure it out.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------

 

Mianhe! Late Update!