Chapter Twenty Four

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

Chapter Twenty Four

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.:

 

 

I get out of bed this morning and pick Jiyong’s shirt up off the floor putting it on. Jiyong is still sleeping and we have to get ready for school today its Monday. Blah I hate Mondays and school in general.

 

He’s lying face down on the bed. I jump on his with “oomph.”  He groaned turning over so I was now straddling his waist.

 

“Wake up sleepy head it’s time for school,” I said giggling.

 

“Why can’t we just stay here I kind of like this position,” Jiyong mumbled sleepily. I kissed his forehead, his eyelids, his nose, his cheeks, the four corners and then when he thought I would kiss him on the lips I got off of him and said,” Get up and maybe you’ll get that kiss.”

 

“Tease,” He muttered getting out of bed. I just winked at him. I stripped get if the shower. I had the water hot. I relaxed me. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and whisper in my ear, “I got out I think you owe me a kiss.”

 

I turned around in his arms and smirked,” I said you might get a kiss.”

 

He pouted and said, “You don’t want a kiss from me."

 

“Nope,” I giggled. It was a complete lie I wanted nothing more than his lips on mine.

 

“You know I would believe you…but I know when you’re lying so me being such a great mate I'm going to just give you what you actually want,” He said smugly but before I could respond he captured my lips in a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He my bottom lip asking for entrance and I happily obliged.

 

“You’re beautiful,” Jiyong whispered kissing down my jaw.

 

“Mmhhhmmm,” was my eloquent response.

 

“It’s true now hurry up and get dressed we’re leaving in fifteen,” He said smacking my as I got out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Okay how about baby are you tired because you’ve been running through my mind all day,” Jiyong said making me giggle in my head of course. I was in English while Jiyong was in Math so we were talking through mind link coming up with that had the most ridiculous pick-up lines.

 

‘Eh I give that a five and a half but it’s good that you’ve been thinking of me,” I said.

 

He scoffed, ‘Five and a half?! Like you could do any better.’

 

‘I could, see. I lost my number. Can I have yours?’ I asked in a seductive voice.

 

He groaned, ‘That was really y but you already have it. Haha you know if you came up to me and we weren’t mates that probably would’ve worked.’

 

‘Jiyong if we weren’t mates we would hate each other. Remember I'm a Park you’re a Kwon…Enemies. Ring any bells?’ I said laughing but it was forced. I couldn’t imagine my life without Jiyong anymore.

 

‘True we are but not anymore. I love you and besides you came over to the dark side,’ he said laughing in his head.

 

‘Did you know that the first thing my brothers said when I asked about the school was Stay away from Jiyong Kwon he’s bad. And me being my innocent self,’

 

Making Jiyong snort with disbelieve, ‘As I was saying I was like how bad? Yeah curiosity got the best of me,’ I said.

 

‘You know curiosity killed the cat,’ Jiyong laughed.

 

‘Well then it’s a good thing I'm part dog. Then they were like no Dara he’s bad. And I was like I wasn’t going to even though I was. Then Jung Min was like Dara I know you and no don’t try to compete with him,’ I said.

 

‘Babe you could never compete with me,’ I could practically hear him smirking.

 

I snorted, “Yeah right.” Everyone turned and stared. did I say that out loud?

 

‘Yes,’ Chaerin said in my mind. Oops

 

‘Dara what did you do?’ Taeyang asked in my head.

 

‘Why?’ I asked suspiciously.

 

‘He just randomly started laughing out loud in the middle of class,’ Taeyang explained which made me start laughing out loud in class making everyone stare-again. I flicked them off. Stupid people. I blocked everyone out of my mind not wanting to have another outburst in class. Once the bell rang I ran out of there as fast as I could.

 

I saw Jiyong walking down the hall with Taeyang. I ran towards them jumping on his back. His arms automatically grabbed my thighs so I wouldn’t fall.

 

“Hi Jiyong,” I said kissing his cheek.

“Hey Dara. Did it hurt?” He asked.

 

“Did what hurt?” I asked confused.

 

“When you fell. From heaven cause with a face like that you must be an angel,” He turned to look at me grinning. Oh he was still on the horrible pick-up lines.

 

“Jiyong your body is a wonderland. Can I be Alice?” I asked in a y voice.

 

“What are you two doing?” Taeyang asked.

 

I laughed and explained, “Oh we were just seeing who had the most horrible pick-up line ever.”

 

He started laughing and asked Jiyong, “Is that what you were doing all math class. Talking to Dara through mind link?” He nodded.

 

“You two are so weird,” Taeyang said shaking his head.

 

“Awww is Taeyang sad. Is he jealous? Here okay. Is your name Taeyang cause you’re so fine. Haha get it like the song ‘Hey Taeyang you’re so fine you’re so fine you blow my mind hey Taeyang hey hey hey Taeyang.’ Okay I'm done singing,” I said laughing.

 

“Dara what’s wrong with you?” Jiyong asked.

 

I pouted, “What do you mean? I’m normal sort of. I just might have put a little extra sugar in my coffee. Don’t be mad.”

 

“I’m not but you need to calm down,” Jiyong said. I was still on his back walking down the hall. People kept giving us strange looks and I would just flip them off.

 

“But Jiyong I don’t want to calm down,” I whined.

 

“Why not?” He asked.

 

I rested my head on his shoulder and said, “Being calm is boring.”

 

“I see a day with you is never boring,” Jiyong laughed.

 

“I love you Jiyong,” I said sleepy.

 

“Love you too,” he turned his head and kissed the side of mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We need to talk,” Teddy said. I was sitting upside down on the couch watching Chaerin and Gyuri play battleship. Teddy’s voice startled me and I fell off the couch in a heap of limbs. I glared at him and asked, “About what?”

 

“Just come,” he said. Wow someone’s impatient. I got up and followed him everyone’s curious gazes at my back. I walk into the room where all the pack meetings are held. Oh great what is this intervention.

 

“What is this intervention?” I asked as I walked in. Seungri started cracking up, “Yeah Dara that’s what it is.”

 

“Okay seriously what is this?” I asked a little impatient.

 

“Just come here and sit down,” Jiyong said. I walked over sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist resting his hands on my thigh.

 

“So why am I here?” I asked leaning into him.

 

“Well the other day when you got those flowers well you also got a note,” Teddy said pushing a note across the table. Oh god not another note. What does it say this time?

 

 

Dara

 

I see you didn’t listen to me and stayed with your mate. You got away who I am not happy about my friend was sad he needed someone to practice his moves on. Since you didn’t listen I'm coming after everyone and when I kill them all it will be your fault unless you come and meet me in the woods in between both territories and give yourself up. I hope you make the right choice. I will see you at noon next Tuesday.

 

“I guess this means I’ll be missing school tomorrow,” I muttered.

 

“That’s what we need to talk. We’re coming with you and then you’re leaving and we’re fighting,” Yoochun said.

 

I started laughing hard and couldn’t stop. I wiped away a tear and said, “Oh that’s a good joke you think I'm leaving and then letting you fight. Good one. I'm fighting with you guys.”

 

“You’re not fighting,” Jiyong growled. I jumped off of him and growled, “Yes I am.”

 

“No you’re not.”

 

“Yes I am.”

 

“No.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“No.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“NO.”

 

“YES.”

 

“NO.”

 

“YES.”

 

“SHUT UP!” Taeyang screamed. Jiyong and I were toe to toe glaring at each other.

 

“Dara Jiyong is right you’re not fighting,” Teddy said.

 

“LIKE HELL I AM AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!” I screamed.

 

“NO YOU’RE NOT. DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE IF I KNEW YOU WERE OUT THERE?” Jiyong asked screaming.

 

“I’M NOT A CHILD I CAN HANDLE MYSELF. BESIDES DO YOU THINK I CAN HANDLE YOU OUT THERE FIGHTING AND ME JUST SITTING AT HOME WAITING? NO I BEARELY MADE IT LAST TIME AND THOSE WERE ROGUES,” I screamed angry tears escaping. I quickly wiped them away. Jiyong’s eyes softened and he reached to wipe my tears away but I backed away and screamed, “DON’T TOUCH ME. JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME.” I ran out of the room letting the tears fall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

“I’M NOT A CHILD I CAN HANDLE MYSELF. BESIDES DO YOU THINK I CAN HANDLE YOU OUT THERE FIGHTING AND ME JUST SITTING AT HOME WAITING? NO I BEARELY MADE IT LAST TIME AND THOSE WERE ROGUES,” She screamed. She started crying but quickly wiped away the tears. now I feel bad. I reached to wipe my tears away but she backed away and screamed, “DON’T TOUCH ME. JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME.” She ran out of the room. Oh god she hates me. Everyone stood there speechless. No one said anything for what felt like hours but was really only minutes.

 

Dara burst into the room and said, “Okay this isn’t working.” She then flung herself at me hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her squeezing her against me.

 

“I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I shouldn’t have yelled at you. I'm sorry,” I whispered into her hair.

 

“I'm sorry too I didn’t mean what I said. I don’t want you to stay away from me or stop touching me. Besides if you did I wouldn’t be able to sleep,” She joked.

 

“I know and I love you,” I told her.

 

“I love you too Jiyong but I'm still going with you guys. I don’t care what anyone says. You can’t stop me,” She said looking me straight in the eye. If she wasn’t Alpha female it would have been a challenge. You’re not supposed to look an alpha in the eyes.

 

I sighed, “I don’t think it’s safe. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

 

“I won’t get hurt. I’ll be fine. I promise,” She said smiling.

 

“Dara I don’t care if Jiyong says you can I'm not letting you,” Teddy said. Uh oh what’s she going to do?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.:

 

 

“Dara I don’t care if Jiyong says you can I'm not letting you,” Teddy said.

 

I turn around and look at him murderously and asked lowly, “What did you just say?”

 

“I said. I’m. Not. Letting. You. Fight,” Teddy enunciated each word.

 

“You’re not in charge of me. You can’t tell me what to do,” I said lowly trying to keep my cool but I was ready to snap.

 

“You are my little sister that gives me every right. How do you think mom would deal if her only daughter got hurt?” Teddy asked.

 

I groaned, “What is up with guys thinking I can’t take care of myself? I wouldn’t get hurt I mean come one I was trained by you Teddy and you too Jiyong. I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself.”

 

Jung Min snorted, “Dara even if you can protect yourself you are a magnet for trouble.”

 

“No I’m-“

 

“Yes you are and I agree with Teddy you’re not going,” Yoochun said.

 

“YES I AM,” I screeched finally snapping and throwing a chair out the window. I was beyond pissed. I was seething. I was shaking with rage. If I didn’t calm down I would shift. I felt warm arms around my waist trying to calm me.

 

There was running down the stairs. The door burst open showing the other girls.

 

“We heard a crash what happened?” IU asked.

 

“Jiyong or Dara threw a chair out the window,” Gyuri said pointing towards the broken window.

 

“I’m guessing it was Dara seeing as she’s shaking in his arms,” Chaerin stated pointing to us.

 

I heard the words but never really did. I was still shaking. Jiyong turned me around in his arms and his lips crashed onto mine. I didn’t respond at first I was still shaking but calming down. After a few seconds I started kissing him back. I his bottom lip asking for entrance which he granted. It was starting to get steamy when someone coughed and I pulled back.

 

“Sorry to interrupt but we heard a crash. Why did you throw a chair out the window?” Yuri asked smirking a little.

 

“My brothers pissed me off. They aren’t going to let me fight with them tomorrow when they fight the douche that sent me the notes,” I explained.

 

“Oh Dara they’re right you’re not fighting with them,” Chaerin said. I was going to protest before she said, “WE are fighting them. All of us.”

 

“No,” All my brothers said together.

 

What happened next was shocking. Sora slapped Jung Soo and said, “Don’t you ever tell me no ever when it’s about something as serious as this. I am fighting right by your side. It comes with the promise you made when we mated. So I am fighting no matter what anyone says.” I was shocked sweet innocent Sora who never used violence or got mad. Slapping my brother, her mate and yelling at him.

 

Jung Soo had a shocked expression on his face but then sighed and said, “You’re right I did make that promise. So I guess I have to let you fight but you’re staying right by me.”

 

“I wouldn’t want it any other way,” Sora said hugging Jung Soo.

 

Chaerin clapped her hands and said, “Okay Teddy Jiyong show us the battle plans we have less than twenty four hours to prepare and we do not want to screw up.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t see why you are going to stand with your brothers and the reds are standing with me,” Jiyong said.

 

“Well it makes sense they still think we’re enemies and that us three haven’t switched pack so that’s what we’re doing,” I said with a nod from the reds.

 

“Alright fine but when the actual fighting begins you’re staying right by my side,” Jiyong said firmly.

 

“Okay,” I said pulling my legs to my chest.

 

“I’ve been wanting a good fight for a while,” Chaerin said a sadistic glint in her eyes.

 

“Yeah I wonder who this guy is.” Gyuri said more to herself.

 

“It’s probably someone Dara beat up and wants revenge,” Seungri said mock punching my shoulder.

 

“I could beat you up,” I threatened.

 

Seungri put on a high pitched voice and said, “Puh-lease honey you couldn’t touch me.” Everyone laughed.

 

“I don’t know Seungrie boy. Did you see what she did to that punching bag it was some freaky ,” Taeyang said shaking his head.

 

I shook my head taking a sip of my drink. I winced. It was vodka. Everyone thought I was just drinking water but I get my best ideas when drinking so that’s why.

 

“Dara what are you drinking?” Jung Min asked suspiciously. he saw me wince.

 

“Um water,” I lied.

 

“No you’re not,” Jiyong said.

 

“Yes I am,” I lied again.

 

“No you’re not you just lied twice so what are you drinking?” Jiyong asked. I forgot he could feel when I lie. Stupid mate.

 

“Ah…um I'm drinking a drink,” I stuttered. Before I could react Jiyong had stolen my drink and taken a sip he swallowed and said, “Vodka? Dara why are you drinking Vodka it’s four in the afternoon.”

 

Ugh quick I need and excuse. “Um ah I thought it was water?” I said but it sounded more like a question. Everyone started laughing at my horrible excuse.

 

“Shut up. Can I have that back?” I asked Jiyong.

 

“Sure,” He said giving it to me. I took a big sip grumbling how stupid everyone is.

 

I jumped up on chair and yelled, “Oh my god I know who it is?”

 

“Who?”

 

“It’s the guy from the ice cream shop. Remember him Jiyong he probably wants revenge when you kicked his well I helped but yeah it makes perfect sense,” I said jumping up and down.

 

“Um Dara he wasn’t a wolf,” Jiyong said.

 

“Oh.”

 

“Yeah Dara where did you come up with that?” Yuri asked.

 

“I always come up with my best ideas when I drink. Like getting a belly button ring and my tat-“I stopped. I almost said tattoo. No one knows except Jiyong. He found it.

 

“What was that last one?” Teddy asked.

 

“M-My tattered jeans yeah when I got was belly button ring and tattered jeans,” I stuttered. Jiyong was silently laughing. He knew what I was going to say.

 

“Bull,” Chaerin coughed.

 

“Chaerin what did you say?” Jiyong asked laughing. They both knew and were plotting against me.

 

“I said bull I haven’t seen any tattered jeans in Dara’s closet,” Chaerin said sweetly.

 

“Yeah I um hide my tattered jeans from everyone,” I said awkwardly.

 

Jung Min glared and said, “Spill what did you really get.”

 

“Dara what did you get?” Jiyong asked innocently. Yeah innocent my . He’s so doing this on purpose.

 

“I hate you both,” I said before muttering in my hand, “A tattoo.”

 

“WHAT?!?!?!” My brothers yelled.

 

“You heard me now if you’ll excuse me I need to go ask the elders how to kill my mate and not feel it,” I said half joking.

 

“Ouch,” Jiyong said putting his hand over his heart feigning hurt.

 

“What is it?” IU asked.

 

“A date,” I answered.

 

“What date?” Jung Min asked curiously.

 

“ August 8, 2008,” I said quietly.

 

“Oh,” Was all Jung Min said. It was the day my dad died.

 

“Can we see it?” Bom asked.

 

“No,” Jiyong growled. I get why he said it. I would have to take my shirt off.

 

It’s on the inside of my arm just under my bra strap. I don’t know why I decided to get it there but hey I was drunk.

 

“Why not Jiyong?” Bom asked.

 

I just laughed and lifted up my arm pointing to where it is and said,” Because it’s right here.”

 

“Oh yeah that does make sense,” Bom said. Everyone laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m tired. Jiyong I'm going to bed,” I said getting up from the couch. We had all hung out with our moms and Seok Hyun. We didn’t tell them what we were doing.

 

They didn’t need to worry.

“Yeah I'm coming I'm going to put Seok Hyun to bed,” He said pointing to the little boy in his lap. He got up carrying Seok Hyun and kissed his mom on the cheek and said, “Night mom.”

 

“Goodnight Jiyong honey,” She said then kissed his forehead.

 

We put Seok Hyun in the bed he used at my house then went to my room. I followed him into my room and shut the door behind me. I turned around and he pushed me up against the door crashing his lips onto mine. I kissed him back. The kiss was desperate and lustful. If anything went wrong today this could be our last kiss.

 

I think he was thinking the same thing.

 

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He brought me to my bed and laid me down on the bed. He was about me and I pulled his shirt off and pulled his lips to mine. I rolled over so I was straddling his waist. He pulled my shirt over my head and unclasped my bra letting it fall. We were both staring at each other bare chest.

 

“Nice tattoo,” He complemented rolling me over so I was under him.

 

“Thanks,” I said as he tugged at the bottom of my skinny jeans. I unbuckled his belt pulling his pants down while he kicked them all the way off. We were now with our limbs entangled. It could be our last night together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“When do we have to leave?” I asked Jiyong into his bare chest.

 

“Eleven thirty. What time is it now? Oh ten we should probably get up,” Jiyong said trailing a finger up and down my spine.

 

“Ugh! Okay fine you take a shower first I'm gonna stay in bed a little longer,” I said snuggling under the covers.

 

“Okay,” he said and I felt the bed let up. A minute later I heard the shower turn on and I dozed off.

 

“Dara get your up and take a shower,” Jiyong yelled from inside his closet making me wake up and fall off the best.

 

“Jiyong you idiot you made me fall,” I yelled. He poked his head out the door and started laughing as he saw me on the ground. “I'm sorry but you look so cute when you’re angry,” he apologized.

 

“I’ll give you cute,” I grumbled as I walked to the shower. I heard his laugh but was blocked by the running shower. I let the hot water wash down my body. It felt good I needed to relax but I couldn’t. I was just so worried. I didn’t know who this person was and why they wanted to ruin my life and kill the people I love but it’s ending now.

 

I finished my shower wrapping myself in a towel. I stepped out of the shower to be greeted by Jiyong.

 

“Where you watching me shower?” I asked teasingly.

 

“Only a few minutes but I was sent to get you. We have to leave in ten minutes,” Jiyong said. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and nothing else, leaving me to freely eye him.

 

“Come on honey time to put some clothes on and fight a pack of wolves who want to kill me and everyone you love then you,” Jiyong said fake cheerily.

 

“Oh goodie just what I wanted to do,” I said matching his tone. He just laughed.

 

I walked into my closet and pulled out a black sports bra and matching boy shorts underwear. I pulled on a pair of Jiyong’s basketball shorts tying the top so they wouldn’t fall. I then put on a white wife beater.

 

“You know we could always just send that guy a note that says to reschedule then we can take another shower. Maybe together even,” Jiyong said wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck.

 

“I would say yes but I just want to get this over with,” I sighed resting my head on his chest.

 

“Alright let’s go,” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door and down the stairs. Everyone was sitting on the couches or on the floor each had faces of determination or worry except Chaerin who had a sadistic glint to her eyes.

 

“Ready?” Teddy asked. We nodded. Everyone walked out the door silently. No one said a word. Out loud or through mind link. It took us twenty minutes to get to the border. We all got to the border and got in our formations. I was on the Park side and we were in a V formation. Teddy was in front. Yoochun and I were behind him. I was on the left, Yoochun on the right. Behind me was Jung Min then behind him was Gyuri. Behind Yoochun was Jung Soo then behind him was Sora.

On the King side of the border Jiyong was at the front of the V formation. Seungri was behind him on his left and Taeyang on the right. Behind Seungri was Yuri and behind Yuri was Bom. Behind Taeyang was IU and behind IU was Chaerin. We waited for ten minutes before a group of guys- rogues-I could tell because of how dirty they were. The person at the head of the group shocked me the most.

 

“Dara I see you didn’t listen and brought friends. You never were good at taking direction were you,” The leader said.

 

“J-Joseph,” I stuttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------

4 chapters to go!