Chapter Three

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

Chapter Three

 

 

 

 

 

OH MY GOD. What just happened? All I did was touch his hand and it sent almost electric sparks up my arm.

 

“Um well I’m going to go now. It was nice meeting you Taeyang, Seungri…..and Jiyong. Come on Chae,” I stuttered and ran away pulling Chaerin with me.

 

I was pulling her into the school and down the hall when she pulled me back and asked,

 

“What just happened back there? All you did was shaking his hand and then freaked out and ran away pulling me with you I might add.”

 

“I just freaked out. I don’t know what happened. All I did was shake his hand then this weird spark went up my arm. I just don’t know,” I tried to explain.

 

Chaerin started jumping up and down squealing, which was very high pitched. I guess she knows what happened.

 

“Oh my gosh, Dara I'm so happy for you. Wow it’s more of a scandal than mine. Hmm how should we tell your bothers. We for sure tell Bom she will be so happy for you,” Chaerin said still squealing.

 

“Tell Bom what. I don’t know what just happened, explain. NOW!” I was getting frustrated.

 

“You don’t know. God your brothers are such slackers. Okay I guess I have to explain it. God wait till I get my hands on Teddy. Okay well that sparks you just felt can only be made by one person. Your mate. The one who you spend the rest of your life with. Your mate is the person the ‘wolf gods’ say you are meant to be with,” Chaerin explained.

 

I was mates with Jiyong Kwon. Alpha of the Kwons Pack. Rival of the Parks Pack. My Pack. I need to run. I need to not have to think and hear everyone else’s thoughts.

 

“Okay great thanks for explaining but I need to just go. Tell my brothers I got sick or ditched. Anything will work just not what just happened. You can tell Bom actually do tell Bom and then after school we are going to need some much needed girl talk. EW gross I can’t believe I just said I needed girl talk. Anyway I’ll talk to you soon,” I said sprinting towards the forest.

 

I have a mate. I, Sandara Park have a mate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

We ditched first hour, pack business. Now were sitting by our usual tree when Chaerin comes walking up with the girl from earlier. Boy is she hot; too bad I don’t have time for girls and their games.

 

‘What is Chaerin doing with that girl and why are they coming over here,’ said Taeyang inside our heads.

 

‘I don’t know just act natural,’ I said. Wow great advice alpha.

 

When they approached we all greeted them at the same time, “Chaerin.”

 

“Jiyong, Taeyang, Seungri this is Dara she is Teddy, Yoochun, Jung Min and Jung Soo’s younger sister. She, Jung Min and Jung Soo are triplets,” Chaerin introduced us.

 

So she is a Park, their little sister for that matter. Damn, she’s unattainable.

 

She gave a disgusted look at that introduction and said, “I hate being introduced as their younger sister. I’m only 3 minutes and 47 seconds younger than Jung Min.”

 

She held out her hand. “Anyway I'm Dara Park, nice to meet you.”

 

I stood there for about 30 seconds debating whether I should shake her hand. In the end I stuck out my hand and said, “I'm Jiyong Kwon but you can call me Ji.”

 

When my hand touched hers an electric current ran up my arm and into my body.

 

We both said at the same time, “No ing way.”

 

“Um well I’m going to go now. It was nice meeting you Taeyang, Seungri…..and Jiyong. Come on Chae,” She stuttered while pulling Chaerin away.

 

I thought I was the only one to call Chaerin, Chae. Oh well I guess we have one thing in common.

 

“Dude what just happened. You guys like shook hands then she went all spastic and left. Weird chick,” Taeyang said.

 

“Don’t talk about her like that,” I said but growled.

 

“Sorry dude I was just saying. Wait a minute what happened between you two,” He said curiously.

 

“All I did was shaking her hand and then there were these spark and then like a pull towards her. Wait . Is she what I think she is,” I was pacing now.

 

“Hey man that’s what happens when you find your mate,” Seungri said softly.

 

“I know that but seriously, me the alpha of the Kwon pack a mate to the little sister of the alpha of the Parks pack. Our rival pack! F my life!” I yelled.

 

“Dude chill it’s going to be fine.” Seungri said. He always was the positive one.

 

“I need to go for a run. Just tell everyone pack business,” I said jogging away.

 

I have a mate. I, alpha Jiyong G-Dragon Kwon have a mate and she’s from my rival pack. What are the odds?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara’s P.O.V.:

 

I need to run. Running is my escape from reality. I can’t change into wolf because I don’t have any extra clothes so I guess my jeans and one of my brothers old football jerseys will have to do. I'm running in the woods around the school, its neutral territory so I hope I don’t run into anyone from the Kwon pack.

 

I don’t know how long I’ve been running for. When I run I lose all sense of reality. I don’t know the time or my surroundings. I don’t even notice a stray log. I trip over it, stupid log. Ouch I think I twisted my ankle.

 

I hear faint footsteps like someone’s running. Great how cliché, I'm going to die because I twisted my foot while running in the woods and can’t run away from the murderer.

 

The footsteps are getting closer and my heart is hammering against my chest but the weird thing is I feel safe. The person is getting closer and I can almost see them.

 

“Dara?” He asks.

 

I know that voice anywhere so I say,” Jiyong?”

 

“What are you doing on the ground and why are you out here anyway?”

 

“I could ask you the same thing but I was running and I wasn’t paying attention and I tripped over this log. I think I twisted my ankle and it really hurts.”

 

“Why were you running during the middle of the day?”

 

“Running is my escape, it’s where I can think straight and I needed to think.”

 

“What did you need to think about?”

 

“Why were you out running?”

 

“Same as you but you never answered my question. Why were you running?”

 

“I was thinking about when we met. There was a spark. I know you felt it to and I know we’re mates,” I said quietly.

 

“I know that’s why I was running too. What are we going to do? Did you tell anyone?” He asked quietly.

 

“I only told Chaerin and she’s going to tell Bom. Did you tell anyone?”

 

“Just Taeyang and Seungri but they figured it out before I did. Here let me help you up.”

 

He was now standing in front of me. He bent down and he took my hand and helped me up. I tried putting weight on my foot but I only fell before he caught me.

 

His hand landed on my pack marking. I don’t know what happened but something was let lose inside of me. When his hand hit the marking our eyes met for a second then he was lifting me up and I was locking my legs around his waist all the while we were full on making out.

 

We spent almost 20 minutes in a hot make out session in the woods until my phone started buzzing in my back pocket.

 

“Can you get that for me? Your hands are closer,” I said smirking.

 

“Babe, did you just tell me what to do. Me, alpha of one of the biggest packs in Canada to get your phone?” He asked me in a shocked tone.

 

“I did, didn’t I. Oh well my mom always said it didn’t matter how high up in rank a guy or werewolf is, he is always on a leash and the person holding it is his mate. So yes I Dara Park did tell Jiyong Kwon alpha of the Kwon pack to get my phone out of my back pocket,” I said leaving him speechless.

 

“As much as I hate being ordered around and I never am. How you said it was so damn y I'm going to let it slide,” He said.

 

“Oh are you? Well how very generous of you.” I said. I still had my legs wrapped around his waist and he was still carrying me. He had started walking and I didn’t even notice.

 

“Um are you going to put me down now?”

 

“Nope, I think I like carrying you like this and besides it’s not like you can walk.”

 

“You have a point. I'm just going to make the most of this and take a quick nap so if you need anything don’t bother me I'm sleeping.”

 

He was warm and surprisingly comfy to sleep on.

 

I woke up to five guys all screaming, “Dara what are you doing with him?”

 

“Oh ,” I said as I noticed he was instead carrying me bridal style. Well it is better that they find him carrying me like that than how he was or find out what we were doing.

 

“Hey do you want to tell them or make up some really good excuse?” He whispered.

 

“Let’s just tell them I'm too tired to think of something,” I said as I started to doze.

 

I woke up completely with Teddy as close to Jiyong without crushing me.

 

“What are you doing carrying my sister and why is she half awake?” He pretty much growled.

 

“Teddy, stop yelling at him he’s carrying me because I fell while I was running and twisted my ankle. I'm half-awake because well you should know I sleep all the time and he was comfy,” I said

 

“Yes Dara I get that you like to sleep but why him Dara you should have just called one of us to come and get you,” He said quietly. Teddy never could yell at me.

 

“And why is it that I can’t carry her after she twisted her ankle and I found her?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Because you are a Kwon and I don’t want my sister are anyone who has anything to do with the Kwon pack,” Teddy spoke with venom.

 

“Well good luck with that,” Jiyong smirked.

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Teddy practically growled.

 

“We’re mates you couldn’t keep us apart even if you tried,” Jiyong said smugly.

 

I cringed into Jiyong-he held me tighter- waiting for all hell to break loose.

 

It didn’t.

 

“Is it true Tokki?” Teddy said quietly.

 

“Yes ,” I said just as quietly.

 

“We’ll take care of them,” The reds said in unison.

 

“Jiyong, you take her back to your house. Fix her ankle and introduce her to Auntie Eunjoo. We will be there to pick her up in an hour,” Bom instructed.

 

“Come on Teddy. You too Jung Min,” said Chaerin as she linked her arms through theirs.

 

“Come on Yoochun and Jung Soo you too,” said Bom just like Chaerin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We were driving to his house in his jeep. Ha-ha how cliché he drives a jeep.

 

We had been sitting in silence for 10 minutes when I broke the silence, “Well since we’re mates I should probably know your full name and what you would want me to call you.”

 

“Okay well my full name is Jiyong G-Dragon Kwon. I don’t know why they had to give me two middle names I think one is enough. Most people call me Ji. What’s your full name?” He asked.

 

“Um next question tell me about your family,” I said trying to avoid telling him my full name I mean who wouldn’t.

 

“Oh no you are not skipping my question what is your full name?” He said leaving no room for arguing.

 

“Okay fine it’s Sandara Park. Happy? I go by Dara nothing else except  for my mom she calls me Sandara and Teddy calls me Tokki but he has since I was little,” I said.

 

“I like it, it’s pretty. As for the second question. I have a littlee brother. Chaerin and Bom are my cousins and they came to live with us when they were 8 when both their parents died. My dad died in a fight protecting my mom and I still live with her. She’s the only person I can’t say no to because I don’t want to hurt her any more than she already is over losing my dad,” He said the last part quietly.

 

“I’m sorry Yonggie. I know what you mean my dad died in a fight protecting my mom too,” I said as I kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair.

 

“Yonggie?”

 

“What I thought that I should have my own nickname for you that no one else has.”

 

“Oh well then in that case I'm going to come up with a nickname for you that only I call you. Hmm Sandara, Sansan, Sandy, Darong, Dar, Dee yeah I'm going to call you Dee.”

 

“I hate you.”

 

“No you love me. Now I wonder what we have in common. Supposedly you have so much in common with your mate that’s why you can live with them forever.”

 

“Well I know we both call Chaerin, Chae and that both our Dad’s died protecting our Mom’s in fights.”

 

“And we both wear the same clothes,” he said eying me up and down.

 

“Hey what’s that supposed to mean,” I said. Was I supposed to be offended?

 

“Nothing it’s just I have that shirt.”

 

“It’s not mine Sherlock. It was Jung Min’s,” I said in a duh tone.

 

He leaned over and whispered huskily in my ear, “I like how you dress I just wish you were wearing one of my shirts.”

 

I gulped, “Good to know.”

 

“Speaking of good to know is there anything I should know about you,” He asked.

 

“Yes actually there is. I'm extremely claustrophobic and when I'm in a small space I start panicking and then I phase,” I blushed.

 

“Is that why you jumped out of your car before it stopped moving this morning,” He laughed.

 

“Yes it was. Now stop laughing I thought I was going to phase. Wait how did you see that?”

 

“Werewolf sense babe I can see far. We’re here so let’s go meet everyone.” He said.

 

I gulped. Time to meet the family. Aren't you supposed to meet his family when you’re dating not after you meet? Oh well this should be fun a Park in the Kwon packs layer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

Mianhe for the inappropriate words!