Chapter Twenty One

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

Chapter Twenty One

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So how late are we?” I asked Taeyang.

 

“Like twelve minutes. Let’s go,” Taeyang whispered motioning for me to follow him up the stairs. He was doing to whole ninja roll through the shadows while I was just walking how I normally walk up the stairs laughing at him.

 

“Get down,” Taeyang said pulling my leg so I fell down.

 

“OUCH! WHAT THE TAEYANG! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! Jesus Christ you have so many issues,” I yelled.

 

Taeyang started cracking up and I gave him the WTF look he just started laughing harder.

 

“So where is the meeting?” I asked crawling on the floor. Taeyang pointed to the door we were in front of making my face fall. We were right in front of the door where all the important pack members were waiting to meet me and I had screamed with my ever so colorful vocabulary. That means they all heard me. Great first impression Dara I thought sarcastically.

 

While I was having my inter rant Taeyang had gotten up and opened the door.

 

Everyone was staring at me while I was still on all fours. I lift my hand and gave a little wave and said, “Hey everyone great day for a meeting.” I laughed awkwardly.

 

I looked around the room and saw Jiyong. He looked amused and relieved. Amused at my awkwardness and relieved that I was actually here. Next to Jiyong was Taeyang who was laughing. I glared at him making him let out a chuckle which earned him an elbow in the ribs from IU. He stopped laughing right away and I gave her a grateful smile. Next to Jiyong was an open seat which I'm guessing was for me.

 

Next to my chair was Seungri who rolled him eyes at me but still looked amused.

 

Yuri was next to him laughing quietly into his shoulder.

 

“Wow I sure know how to make a good impression. First the Park I'm laughing then the Kwon I'm swearing what’s next will I be drunk when I meet the Kims,” I muttered to myself forgetting that everyone can hear me. They all started laughing. The Kims Pack is to the North of both our territories.

 

Jiyong appeared in front of me with his hand out so I could take it. I took is and he pulled me up locking our fingers together as he did. He kissed my forehead and whispered, “Relax they already love you.” We walked over to our seats.

 

“Alright everyone this is my mate Dara, Dara this is the pack,” Jiyong said in alpha command.

 

I gave a tentative wave and said, “Hi everyone I'm Dara. Obviously um I'm seventeen and I'm 5’ 7” and yeah.”

 

“Well now that we know how tall Dara is anyone want to ask her any questions,” Taeyang said laughing.

“What pack are you apart of?” Some guy asked.

 

“Park,” I said quietly waiting for their reactions. A few women gasped and a few men growled. They were all silence by Jiyong.

 

“How close are you in rank with the Park?” A woman in the back asked.

 

“Define close?” I asked.

 

“What rank is the eldest male in your family,” The same woman answered.

 

“Oh um alpha,” I said.

 

“Wait so that makes you late Alpha Trenton Park daughter and now Alpha Teddy Park sister?” A guy asked.

 

“Ah yeah,” I answered.

 

“Huh I didn’t know they had a sister,” A teenage guy said.

 

“I know they didn’t tell anyone about me,” I said throwing my hands in the air making everyone laugh.

 

“Any more questions...No then meeting dismissed,” Jiyong dismissed everyone. They all got up bowing their head in respect towards us then leaving. Nat, IU, Seungri and Taeyang left. I kicked Taeyang on his way out payback for earlier. Now everyone was gone and it was just Jiyong and me. Jiyong opened his arms up and crawled into his lap laying my head on his shoulder.

 

“So next month when I have to go meet with the Kims pack should I just not bring you or keep you away from the alcohol?” Jiyong asked laughing.

 

I hit his chest and mumbled, “Shut up.”

 

“Do I want to know the story?” He asked.

 

I sighed and said, “Well when I first was introduced to my pack I had been sleeping in the car and I made Jung Soo carry me in. Well to wake me up he decided to tickle me so we walked into my pack having Jung Soo tickle me and I was laughing so hard I was crying.” He just started laughing and I hit him again.

 

“Sorry babe I won’t laugh. Now why were you and Taeyang late?” he asked.

 

“We were in the principal’s office and we have two Saturday school detentions,” I mumbled into his chest. I really didn’t want to tell him why we were there.

 

He sighed and asked, “Why were you in the principal’s office?”

 

“Taeyang beat this kid up and I kicked him down where the sun doesn’t shine,” I said.

 

“Why would you guys do that?” he asked.

 

“The kid grabbed my then when I told him to leave he wouldn’t so Taeyang was like don’t touch her and yeah well then he lied to the principal and then got off because of his clean record and well Taeyang and I don’t have the greatest record around,” I said quickly.

 

I started to hug him and whisper soothing words into his ear trying to calm him down. It wasn’t working so I grabbed his chin and pulled his lips to mine. He didn’t react right away so I his bottom lip begging for entrance. He granted it and started kissing back. It started to get heated and he picked me up. I locked my legs around his waist. He laid me down and my back was against soft, his bed. I pulled his shirt off and rubbed up and down his chest. He moaned into my lips and lifted my shirt off me.

 

He stopped and asked, “Are you sure?”

 

“I'm ready,” I said and I was. I love Jiyong and he loves me. I have never been so sure in my life.

 

He kissed down my chest and over the scar on my stomach. He pulled off my jeans leaving me in just my underwear.

 

He stared and me and whispered, “You are so beautiful.” I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans.

 

“I love you Jiyong.”

 

“I love you Dara.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I lay next to Jiyong holding the sheets closer to my body, panting. “God that was good why haven’t we done that before?”

 

“I don’t know.” Jiyong said panting just as much as me.

“Let’s do it again.”

 

“Okay,” He said rolling over on top on me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What did I do last night? I'm sore all over and I'm…? Oh right Jiyong and I yeah completed the mating. I sighed last night was probably the greatest ever. I could feel Jiyong tracing patterns into my back.

 

“Hmm that feels good,” I mumbled into his chest.

 

“Oh you’re awake,” He said sounding surprised.

 

“Mmhhhmmm, what time is it?” I asked.

 

He kissed my forehead and said, “A little after seven.”

 

I got up pulling the sheets with me and said, “Well I'm going to take a shower.”

 

“Is that an invitation?” Jiyong asked from his bed.

 

I stopped in the doorway and dropped the sheet and said, “If you want it to be.”

 

I turned around and winked at him. He groaned and followed me into the shower.

 

An hour later we were both in his closet with towels on.

 

“Did my mom ever bring over my bag?” I asked Jiyong.

 

“Yeah it’s over on the shelf,” He said pointing to the right of me. I grabbed it pulling out a set of under garments I pulled on the dark blue underwear under the towel. I dropped it and put the bra on. Hmm maybe it will be fun to play with Jiyong.

 

“Hey Jiyong I can’t reach the clasp on my bra will you do it for me,” I asked sweetly. I heard his intake of air. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. I felt his warm hands against my back. He pulled the two sides together and clasped them.

 

He kissed my neck and whispered huskily in my ear, “Shouldn’t I be undressing you not dressing you.”

 

“Normally I would say yes but since we have school no,” I said pecking him on the lips then jumping around trying to get my skinny jeans on. I threw on one of his shirts and my trusty converse and I was ready to go.

 

We walked downstairs hand and hand skipping breakfast seeing as our shower took longer than usual.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think I had a permanent smile on my face the whole day.

 

I sighed as I set my science stuff down and sat next to Taeyang.

 

“You look happy,” He commented.

 

“I am,” I said grinning.

 

He looked suspicious and asked, “Why?”

 

“I don’t know I just am,” I answered. Okay so I lied I know why I'm happier but it’s not like I'm going to tell Taeyang that I did his best friend last night.

 

“You smell different like Jiyong,” He said smelling me.

 

“Taeyang that’s creepy and yeah I'm wearing his shirt and was at his house yesterday,” I said skipping the part about showering with him.

 

“No it’s like his scent is mixed in with yours… OH MY GOD you two banged,” he said pointing an accusing finger at me.

 

I jumped on him covering his mouth with my hand and hissed, “Okay we did but you can’t tell my brothers or I will make sure you can never have kids again.”

 

“I won’t so how was it,” he said wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“Good,” I said. So it wasn’t just good it was amazing but I thought I would keep that to myself.

 

“How was Jiyong?” He asked.

 

“Amazing,” I sighed thinking about last night.

 

“You’re thinking about it,” Taeyang accused.

 

“Yup,” I said popping the p.

 

“Okay just don’t let me see you guys ever getting freaky under the sheets and I’ll be fine,” Taeyang said making me laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyang was walking me to art asking me embarrassing questions and I answered most of them. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and lips on my temple.

 

“Hey babe, hi Taeyang,” Jiyong greeted.

 

“Hi Yonggie,” I said hugging him.

 

“Hey Jiyong so this one tells me you’re amazing in bed,” Taeyang said mocking me.

 

“You told him?” Jiyong asked.

 

“He smelled me I just didn’t deny it,” I shrugged. Why lie it would be stupid.

 

Everyone is going to figure it out sooner or later.

 

“Oh yeah I was supposed to tell you that my mom said that your mom wants you guys to come over to my house and I forgot the rest I zoned out,” I said.

 

“Alright well I’ll go tell Seungri,” Taeyang said running off.

 

I locked my fingers in Jiyong’s when the same kid came up and grabbed my again. I went to elbow him in the ribs but Jiyong had him against a wall.

 

“Don’t. Ever. Touch. My. Girl. Again,” Jiyong said between punches. He kicked him one last time then pulled my hand towards art so we wouldn’t be blamed again.

 

I kissed him outside the door and walked in. Is it sad that I already miss him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

8 more chapters!