Chapter Twenty Six

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

Chapter Twenty Six

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I kept seeing it over and over again. The fight. Well not actually the whole fight just the part where Joseph almost killed me. It’s still the same Jiyong saves me but instead of me killing Joseph its Joseph killing Jiyong. It’s like a song stuck on loop. It just plays over and over again. I screaming at Jiyong telling him to wake up and that I love him but it doesn’t work.

 

“Dara! Dara! Wake up. I'm not dead see I'm here trying to get you to wake up,” Jiyong said shaking me out of my dream.

 

“Jiyong?” I was confused I thought he died. “I though you died. What are you doing here? Am I dead? I must be oh we’re in hell. Wait why are you in hell? You’re a good person,” I said my thoughts out loud.

 

“Ah no Dara you were dreaming we’re not in hell. I'm alive. You’re alive. Why would you think we would be in hell? Did you run over the neighbor’s cat?” Jiyong asked teasingly. Leave it to Jiyong to joke around when I thought we were dead.

 

“Oh okay what time it is?” I asked. He just smiled and said,” Nine o’clock at night.”

 

“Well I'm hungry,” I pouted. He just laughed and said,” Well everyone was waiting for you to wake up so we could order pizza.”

 

“Oh”

 

“Come on let’s go,” He said pulling me up. I stood on the bed and asked, “Can I have a piggy back ride?”

 

He laughed and said, “Get on.” I jumped up squealing happily.“What am I mated to a five year old?” Jiyong asked laughing. I laughed and said, “Honey if I was five more than half the things we did would be illegal.”

 

“Right you are,” Jiyong laughed and squeezed my thighs. I yelped and hit him on the head, “No bad boy Jiyong bad boy.”

 

“Yeah put him in his place Dara,” Chaerin said laughing from the top of the stairs. Jiyong growled. “Oh Jiyong calm down she was kidding,” I said to him.

 

“Sure,” he said disbelieving.

 

“Oh good you’re up,” Jung Min said from the table.

 

“No I'm sleep walking,” I said sarcastically. Everyone laughed except Jung Min who glared at me.

 

“Can you put me down now?” I asked Jiyong who dropped his grip on my thighs making me fall. “Well that was mean,” I grumbled as he helped me up.

 

“So who’s Joseph?” Yoochun asked as I sat down on Jiyong’s lap. I stiffened. He felt it and started rubbing circles into my thigh making me relax.

 

“Alright so I'm guessing mom told you about the scars on my back,” I said and they nodded, “He did it.”

“What?” Jung Soo and Seungri growled. Why did Seungri growl? Oh yeah he said once I mated

Jiyong he became like an older brother. Great so now I have six brothers. That’s great.

 

“Yeah he gave me those scars. Okay so I'm just going to start from the beginning. So when you first sent me away I was angry I didn’t talk to anyone I ignored everyone the whole first year I was there. Well freshman year I became friends with the jocks. Well Joseph was one of them and one day he asked me on a date. I thought it was as friends but to him it wasn’t. Well anyway he took me to dinner and a movie then after he’s like we can go ‘fool around…” I said and that made all the guys growl, “Well of course I said no and then he got violent and brought me to this cabin in the middle of nowhere. No he didn’t me he just beat me.”

 

I took Jiyong’s shirt off leaving me in a sport bra and basketball shorts. I said pointing towards my stomach and said,” This here is from a knife. He cut me and do you want to know what he said he was doing. He was marking me as his. Then the scars on my back they’re from him whipping me with a belt.” I started laughing humorlessly and ranted, “Yeah the jackass also locked me in a closet a closet. He locked me in a freaking closet and then when he’s about to die he says he only did it because he loved me. Oh yeah I feel the love. Then he says that his dad killed mine and expects me to be cool with it. No I'm not.”

 

Everyone was speechless. I was breathing hard form yelling and finally getting everything off my chest.

 

“Is it true Dara?” I heard my mom ask softly from the doorway. Oh how much of that did she hear?

 

“Yes,” I whispered. She came and sat down in a chair followed by Eunjoo. “Tell us everything that happened after,” Eunjoo said.

 

“Alright so Joseph was the one who kidnapped us and then he sent a note and was like meet me in the woods at noon today. We didn’t know it was him at the time so we went. Well we ended up fighting his pack of rogues three times as many as us. Well we took them down and I killed Joseph but before he died he said that his dad killed daddy and Jiyong’s dad,” I said crying into Jiyong’s shoulder. The reds burst into tears and the twins comforted them. My mom started crying silently in her hands. Jung Soo who was sitting next to her pulled her into a hug.

 

Eunjoo started crying tears falling into her lap. Taeyang pulled her into a hug while Seungri grabbed her hand. I don’t know how long we cried but the doorbell brought us out of our tears.

 

Yuri and Gyuri came back with pizza. We all ate silently. I couldn’t help but think about what Joseph said. He did everything because he loved me but why.

 

That’s not love. My only conclusion was that he was crazy, messed up in the head. Wait a minute I met his dad at parent’s day the year before. I shook the guy’s hand.

 

I can’t believe it. I dropped my piece of pizza and just walked. Jiyong had a gym in his house. That’s where I went. I walked over to the punching bag and just wailed on it. I took all my anger, sadness, pain, grief and guilt out on the punching bag. I can’t believe it I'm so stupid.

 

I had been here for a half an hour. My hands hurt. I leaned against the punching bag to catch my breath.

 

“So what’s wrong? Why are you killing the punching bag?” Jiyong asked.

 

“I’ve met him,” I said through clenched teeth.

 

“Who?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Joseph’s dad, the one who killed our dads. I met him freshman year during parents day. I shook his goddam hand. He acted like it was a pleasure to meet me when in fact he wanted to take down my pack and he killed my dad,” I screamed. I was madder at myself.

 

“Oh sorry you had to meet him. You know I just learned were Chaerin got her sadisticness and you got your anger issues,” Jiyong said trying to lighten the mood.

 

“How?” I asked curiously.

 

“Well after Mom and Boyoung stopped crying. Your mom started yelling and said how she’s going to kill the bastard. She sounded just like you. Well my mom got this look on her face only Chaerin gets and is thinking of ways to torture the guy who killed my dad,” Jiyong said strained at the last part. I went over and just hugged him. He hugged me back. We stayed there for god knows how long just holding each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay Taeyang truth or dare,” I asked. It’s been a week since the fight and we’re all at Jiyong’s house playing truth or dare.

 

“Um it’s you asking,” I nodded and he said, “Then truth.”

 

I laughed and asked,” Who was your first kiss?”

 

He ran a hand awkwardly through his hair and said, “Um Chaerin. We were eight and I was teaching her to skip rocks.”

 

“Really?” I asked Chaerin. She laughed and said, “Yeah he was mine too. My parents had just died and he was the first one who didn’t say sorry or do you want to talk about it. He just said stop moping and come with me. He’s like my brother.”

 

Taeyang took her hand and squeezed it.

 

Before I could say something mom and Eunjoo walked down the stairs looking all done up. My mom had on a plain black dress that came down to her knees. Her hair was just like mine and pulled back with a clip. Eunjoo was wearing a dark blue one armed number.

 

Chaerin wolf whistled Ha-ha get it wolf whistled because they’re wolves and said, “Hot damn Auntie Eunjoo look at those curves and Boyoung I see where Dara get her good looks.” I blushed.

 

“Mom, why are you all dressed up?” Jung Soo asked.

 

“We’re just going out to have some girl time,” Mom answered running a hand through the back of her hair looking away.

 

“You’re lying,” Jiyong said.

 

Her eyes got wide and asked,” How did you know?”

 

Jiyong just shrugged and said, “You and Dara both run a hand through the back of your hair and look to the side when you lie.” He then turned to his mom and asked, “So mom where are you going?”

 

“If you must know Jiyong a date with a guy I met picking Seok Hyun up from daycare and his friend. Now can I use your shoulder?” She asked. He bent down and she put her hand on his shoulder putting on her boots. Okay so I knew about this date. Don’t shoot me. I actually told them to go and have fun. And it is not like they’re starting a relationship just having some fun.

 

“You’re going on a date with some guy you don’t even know,” Teddy growled.

 

“You’re not going.” I started walking out of the room quietly.

 

 I almost got there until mom said, “Last time I checked Teddy I am your mother so don’t tell me what to do besides it was Dara’s idea.”

 

“,” I muttered under my breath then turned around. “Hey you said I could as long as you got to do the whole hurt her I kick your stuff.” I said to my brothers.

 

“Oh and Yu Jeongis coming over,” Eunjoo said.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“Seok Hyun wanted her to come over and my date is her dad,” Eunjoo explained. I squealed I was so excited to meet her. I mean we were going to be sisters one day. The doorbell rang and I ran to get it trying to get there before my brothers and Jiyong got there. I quickly opened the door then shut it.

 

“Hi I'm Dara. My mom is Boyoung,” I introduced myself holding out my hand.

 

“Hi I'm Hyun Suk and this is my friend Jay and my daughter Yu Jeong,” He said shaking my hand.

 

“Okay I'm going to get straight to the point. There are seven very protective boys in there and you are going out with their moms. I would know one of them is my mate, four of them are my brothers and the other two are my mates ‘brothers from another mother’ and they have taken it upon themselves to become my brothers. Anyway they are going to try to intimidate you and give the whole you hurt her we kick your . I just came to warn you. Now Yu Jeongcome with me Seok Hyun can’t wait to see you,” I said holding my hand out for her. She took it and we walked inside to seven very angry werewolves.

 

“Hey guys this is Yu -“

 

I was interrupted by Seok Hyun screaming,” Yu Jeong!”

 

“Seok Hyun calm down,” She scolded then they hugged. Awww they are so cute.

 

“Come on you have to see my room,” He said and they ran off holding hands.

 

“Well I'm just going to go do my homework,” I said trying to get out.

 

Jiyong snorted, “Since when do you do homework.”

 

“Since I became a dedicated student,” I said sounding more like a question. I was still backing away as Jiyong was walking towards me.

 

“Why are you backing away,” Jiyong said grinning.

 

“Don’t you have some threatening words to say,” I said. He just laughed and turned to Kevin and said,” You hurt my mom I kill you. See Dara it’s done and besides I think your brothers can handle it along with Taeyang and Seungri. Now get over here.”.

 

“No I think I'm good,” I said backing up.

 

“Um should someone go help them,” Hyun Suk said.

 

“Oh no they’re normally like that now if you hurt my mom we have to kick your ,” Teddy said. Mom hit the back of Teddy’s head and said, “Oh Teddy shut up it’ll be fine.”

 

“Bye Mom bye Eunjoo. Have fun,” I said giving them thumbs up over Jiyong’s shoulder.

 

“Bye Dara. Jiyong make sure they are in bed by nine,” Eunjoo said then they left.

 

“Well this has been fun but I'm going to just go. Haha catch me if you can,” I said then ran away. I started running out the back door to the backyard. Which by the way is huge.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Teddy’s P.O.V.:

 

“Well this has been fun but I'm going to just go. Haha catch me if you can,” Dara told Jiyong then ran towards the back door. He ran after her with a smile on his face.

 

I walked over to the window to see Dara running around and Jiyong chasing her.

 

“He makes her happy,” Jung Min said coming up beside me. I sighed and looked back at them. Jiyong caught up to her picking her up by the waist. She squealed and he started laughing.

 

“I haven’t seen her this happy since dad died,” Yoochun said coming up on my other side. Jung Soo came up and stood by Jung Min watching them and said,” She loves him I just hope he doesn’t hurt her.”

 

“He wouldn’t trust me. He loves her he would trade his life for just her safety,” Seungri said beside Jung Soo.

 

“He’s never cared for anyone more than Dara,” Taeyang added. I just hope they were right. Dara is my little sister and it would kill me to see her hurt.

 

Jiyong had Dara over his shoulder and she was screaming at him but he was just laughing at her. He put her down and she punched him in the stomach. He didn’t even flinch. Well he is a werewolf. She tried punching him again but he grabbed her hand and started twirling her around.

 

“What was Dara like when she was younger? I mean you all say she’s changed but how?” Taeyang asked.

 

Jung Min laughed and said,” Dara was just as much trouble as she is now but she also had this sort of innocence. She had us all wrapped around her little finger especially dad. She was always happy and smiling. If I would have known what that Joseph kid had done to her earlier I would have personally killed him. When she first got home we all noticed a change. She kept more to herself and her smiles were always sarcastic or just a smirk never an actual smile until Jiyong. I hate him for taking her away but I also love him for helping her. I mean look at her.”

 

We all looked at them and were standing a yard away. Dara was trying to be serious but you could see her lips twitching upwards. Her hands were on her hips and she shook her head.

 

“…say it. Dara say it,” Jiyong said. How could we hear them? Seungri saw the confusion and said,” I opened the window.”

 

“Never,” Dara said.

 

“Come on say it Dara two little words that’s all it takes,” Jiyong smirked and took three steps back. Huh I wonder what they were talking about.

 

“No,” Dara struggled to get out.

 

“Come on Dara,” Jiyong said taking another three steps back.

“Fine. Kiss me,” She said quietly.

 

Jiyong put his hand up to his ear and said, “Dara I couldn’t hear you what did you say.”

 

“Kiss me Jiyong kiss me,” Dara said louder smiling.

 

“I still can’t hear you,” He said even though he was kidding.

 

“KISS ME,” Dara screamed.

 

“Whoa Dara I heard you no need to scream. What are you waiting for a written invitation? Kiss me,” Jiyong said smiling. Dara ran to Jiyong jumping on him.

 

Her legs locked around his waist and her hands in his hair. Her lips crashed to his. He pulled her closer. They were in a full make out session.

 

Taeyang shut the window and we all walked away. I really didn’t need to see my sister making out with her boyfriend. No matter how happy I was for her I didn’t need to see that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

I might be using Hyun Suk twice here.

The first one is Eunjoo's huband who died and next Hyun Suk who fell in love with Dara's mom.

Just think of it as different Hyun Suk.