Chapter Twenty

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

Chapter Twenty

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.:

 

 

I was somewhere warm and soft. A hard body was pressed against me. Whoa that is not the hard cement ground where I was kidnapped. Where am I? Oh yeah we were rescued. Well then who’s the hard body? I opened my eyes to find myself face to face with a chest. A hard chest. A muscular chest. A familiar chest. Jiyong’s chest. Hmmm I snuggled into him making him chuckle.

 

“Morning beautiful,” Jiyong whispered into my ear.

 

I looked up at him and whispered, “Morning Jiyong.”

 

“How are you?” he asked concerned.

 

“Fine,” I lied not wanting to worry him.

 

He growled and said, “Don’t lie to me Dara.”

 

I sighed, “Okay fine my throat is dry; I'm so hungry it hurts and I'm in pain all over.”

 

“I heard what they did to you. I'm going to kill him,” He vowed. Shaking all over in anger.

 

“Shh Shh its okay,” I said rubbing my hand in circles around his chest trying to calm him down. “I’m okay you saved me and thank you for that. They can’t hurt me. We’re together and nothing will ever tear us apart. I swear.” I still feel bad about leaving him. Even though he said he forgives me I can’t forgive myself.

 

“You know you’re never leaving my side,” He said protectively.

 

I giggled, “Like I would want to.” I hugged him tighter.

 

“I'm supposed to be waking you up so that we can get the pack doctor to come look at you,” He said softly.

 

I groaned and said,” Fine wouldn’t want to keep people waiting.” I tried sitting up but when I did a sharp pain shot through my ribs making me gasp in pain falling back against the pillow.

 

“What’s wrong,” Jiyong asked worriedly.

 

“My ribs,” I gasped from the pain. Jiyong didn’t say anything. He picked me up in his arms carefully avoiding any bruises and any other injuries. He walked quickly down the hall towards a room with a white door. I noted that I was in his house so either my family wasn’t worried and would see me later or they stayed at Jiyong’s. All in all both scenarios were really weird.

 

Jiyong set me down gently keeping a soft hand on my waist keeping me up. He reached to open the door it was pulled open by Teddy who pulled me into a hug. I hissed in pain making him let go.

 

“Sorry oh god Tokki you had me so worried. What’s wrong? Where does it hurt?” He asked in a rush looking me over.

 

I hugged him gently around my injuries and whispered in his ear, “I'm sorry I worried you but I’ll be fine once doc looks at me.” He pulled my arm into the make shift hospital there were four beds three of them already occupied by the reds and IU. I grabbed Jiyong’s hand never wanting to let go. I walked over to the last bed looking at it. How am I going to get up on the bed without hurting myself? Jiyong could probably feel my hesitation and took my waist in his hands lifting me up. I smiled at him gratefully.

 

Yoochun did a double take looking at me then ran over to me grabbing my hands in his and asked,” Dara are you okay? You scared the out of me.”

 

“I'm sorry Yoochun that wasn’t my intention when I was KIDNAPPED,” I teased.

 

“Same old Dara,” He said giving me a one armed hug kissing the side of my head.

 

“Damn straight,” I said laughing.

 

Jung Min and Jung Soo came barging in the room with smiles on their faces. Looking around the room till they found me then ran over pulling me into a hug. I hugged them back. God I missed my brothers.

 

“SANDARA PARK don’t ever do that again,” Jung Soo said seriously.

 

I playfully glared at him and said,” PARK JUNG SOO! One it’s not like I tried to get kidnapped and two never say my full name.”

 

Jung Min gave me a pointed look and said, “He wasn’t talking about getting kidnapped he was talking about not waking up for two days.”

 

I gave him a small “oh” then looked to Jiyong and asked quietly, “Was I really out for two days.”

 

He nodded a yes. I pulled my brothers back in for a hug saying how sorry I was for leaving them even though we made a pact to stick with each other.

 

“Ah Dara you’re awake,” Dr. Han said walking in the room.

 

“Hey doc,” I said smiling.

 

“So who’s first,” He asked the four of us. Everyone looked at me. I hid behind my hair not liking the staring.

 

“What?! No I'm fine I just need food,” I said making everyone roll their eyes. I obviously wasn’t fine.

 

“Alright then you can eat these crackers while I tend to the other three,” Doc compromised handing me a packet of Ritz. I stared at it like a kid on Christmas. Yum food.

 

“You guys are going to have to tell us everything,” Teddy said. I nodded with food in my mouth. It was so good.

 

“Okay well we were in art like usual then the office called us down so we left then there was this pain in the back of my head and then everything went back..” IU started.

 

“Well then we wake up, our arms and legs are tied with ropes and they are tied to chairs. Well I'm on the ground the freaking cement floor. They didn’t even put me in a chair,” I complained my mouth full of crackers. Jiyong stiffened next to me so I grabbed him hand rubbing soothing circles into his thumb calming him down.

 

“So we’re awake and then this door opens and some guy says ‘the black haired one is the one we want’. So this huge guy comes in and drags Dara into this room and then yeah…” Chaerin trailed off not knowing what happened in the room.

 

I took over said, “Well he took me into this small room and I said I need to get out and he said ‘why is that sweetheart?’ I said don’t call me sweetheart and that I'm claustrophobic so I would shift. He then said just think of the pain instead of the small space. Then he punched me in the stomach and kicked me and beat me. It hurt a lot. I'm sorry you had to feel that Jiyong.”

 

“Don’t you dare apologize for that,” He growled fiercely. I just nodded into his chest.

 

“So then that guy came back and Dara was all bloody and then Chaerin said you pathetic beat someone up who’s tied up. You disgust me. Then he got really close to her face and was like say that again . And she said you don’t have the guts. Then spit in his face. He slapped her and she started laughing crazy ,” Bom said doing a handshake thing with her twin.

 

Teddy growled, “I know I felt that. He is going to die for what he did.”

 

Chaerin looked at Teddy lovingly and said, “Thanks hon. So on with the story he beat Dara for like another day and stopped feeding her. They gave us a glass of water and bread every breakfast, lunch and dinner. We would have shared with her but they locked her up. So anyway she was really weak. Well somehow in that big brain of hers she figured out the water was drugged and that’s why we couldn’t talk through mind link. So the next time I didn’t drink my water and that’s how I could talk to you.”

 

“Why did you leave the conversation so abruptly?” Jiyong asked.

 

I looked at him and asked confused, “How were you in Chaerin’s head?”

 

“We made a blood alliance until we found you four so it would be easier to look and talk in wolf form,” He said.

 

IU cleared and said, “Anyway on with the story the whole time Chaerin was talking she had this dreamy look on her face then it changed to confusion then he eyes bugged out. Well she then was like Dara touch your pack mark so she did and then Chaerin practically screamed keep touching it. She was really excited for some reason. Weird chick.”

 

“Hey I'm not that weird. Okay maybe I am but when you guys said that there was no pull well I realized you were trying so then I tried and it didn’t work. So I was thinking well when Jiyong touches Dara’s pack mark they can’t control making out so if she touches it he would feel the pull and have no choice but to follow it,” Chaerin shrugged. Wow that’s smart.

 

“Wow Chae didn’t know you were such a genius,” I said my mouth full.

 

Chaerin glared at me and said, “Shut up Dara! Anyway Jiyong you really should learn to control your anger more.”

 

“What did I do?” Jiyong asked whining like a little boy. I giggled making everyone look at me with a weird look on their face. What has no one ever seen a girl giggle?

 

“You threw a chair out the window!” Bom screamed.

 

“I don’t see what the big deal is,” Jiyong said shrugging which made me start laughing. Hard, I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Oh god I can’t believe he threw a chair out the window. It’s like when they told me I was being sent away.

 

“Tokki you okay?” Teddy asked cautiously.

I gasped for air and said, “Yeah it’s just funny.”

 

Jung Min snorted, “You shouldn’t be laughing remember the day we told you that we were sending you away.” I glared at him.

 

“What do you mean?” Jiyong asked. I growled at Jung Min hoping it would stop him.

 

“Well Dara here threw a chair out the window when we told her we were sending her away,” Jung Min told Jiyong.

 

“Oh and then when I laughed she said shut your mouth Jung Soo or I’ll throw you out the window,” Jung Soo added.

 

“She also said that when I die she was going to send Yoochun away and see how everyone likes it,” Teddy informed everyone.

 

Yoochun wiped a tear out of him eye and said, “Seriously you should have seen how pissed she was and the words coming out of her pretty little mouth.”

 

“Really?” Jiyong asked me holding back laughter. I nodded blushing. He pulled me in for a hug and I took it gratefully hiding under his arm.

 

“Awww how cute they both have anger problems,” Bom cooed.

 

“I do not have anger problems,” We both growled.

 

“Yeah I believe you,” Bom laughed sarcastically.

 

Chaerin smirked, “Haha now we know when there are broken chairs on the front lawn they are having a fight.” Jiyong growled while I just stuck my tongue out at her.

 

“On with the story so we were saved and now we all live happily ever after,” I said eating the last cracker. I finished chewed and pouted,” I'm still hungry.”

 

“Well let me just look you over then you can eat,” Doc said.

 

“Fine,” I sighed I really hated going to the doctor.

 

“So Dara I haven’t seen you in a while been keeping out of trouble I see,” Doc said.

 

“Eh you could say that or I'm now a wolf and can heal myself,” I shrug. I know I said I used to take care of my own injuries and I did I just went to doc with the big ones like when I broke my leg when I was twelve. He healed it and helped me come up with an excuse.

 

He checked me over and said, “Alright Dara you’re done. You have bruising all along your arms, legs and torso, a mild concussion and three bruised ribs. I wrapped up your ribs and have prescribed painkillers.”

 

“Ugh… concussions no wonder my head is killing me,” I said holding my head.

 

Jiyong rubbed his head and said, “Yeah I feel it too.”

 

“Sorry Yonggie,” I apologized running my hand threw his hair. He just shook his head as if sayings don’t be.

 

“Let’s go get you something to eat,” Jiyong said. I put my arms up motioning for him to carry me. He just laughed and picked me up. We walked down the hallway towards the stairs then headed towards the kitchen.

 

When we got to the kitchen Jiyong set me down on the counter and asked, “What do you want to eat?”

 

“Do you have Cheerios?” I asked. He nodded and I squealed.

 

“Then Cheerios it is.” Jiyong laughed at my childishness. He got a bowl out of a cupboard above his head, a spoon out of a drawer, the milk out of the refrigerator and a box of Cheerios out of the pantry. He poured the cereal into the bowl then the milk. He handed me the bowl and spoon while he put everything away. I started eating my breakfast happily. When he finished he came and stood in between my legs.

 

“Do you want them?” I asked my mouth full of food. He gave me a sure and I told him to open his mouth. I scooped up cereal on the spoon and he took a bite. He grabbed the spoon out of his mouth and said, “Your turn.” He fed me the rest of my Cheerios like I was a baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can we leave yet?” I whined.

 

“No,” Jiyong and Teddy said. Ever since they made the blood alliance everyone has been getting along. Yeah you would think it would be great but and it is not.

 

Now they back each other up and won’t let me do anything fun. They won’t even let me skip school. It’s like I was just checked out by the doctor yesterday and now I have to go to school. I mean yeah I'm already healed except for the concussion which by the way hurts like a . I deserve at least one day off but no I've already missed too much school. Also I have to have at least one person with me at all times. Normally it’s either Jiyong or Jung Min but Taeyang walks me to art since we both have science before together and his class is on the way to art.

 

“You both ,” I pouted running off to find someone but before I could someone grabbed my waist and pulled me back, “Yeah yeah I get it no running off. I always need to be in sight blah. Blah. Blah.”

 

“Well it’s good to know you listened but no I wasn’t going to say that I was going to say is that we could skip gym since you can’t anyway but… You were mean so I'm thinking no,” Jiyong said sighing.

 

“Can we I’ll be nice…Please?” I said softly giving him the eyes.

 

He groaned and muttered “Damn eyes Yuri is so going to get it,” then said out loud “Okay fine.”

 

“Yay thanks Yonggie,” I kissed his cheek skipping off in the direction of Jung Soo and Seungri. I threw my arms around their shoulders which is difficult since they are really tall and asked happily, “Hey guys what’s up?”

 

“What’s wrong with you Dara?” Jung Soo asked confused.

 

I frowned and asked, “What do you mean?”

 

“You’re all happy and nice,” Jung Soo said.

 

I smiled again and said, “Jiyong said I get to skip gym.”

 

Seungri looked at me like I was stupid and said, “Yeah I know I do too. We have a pack meeting during gym.”

 

“Why would I go then I'm not even in your pack?” I asked confused.

 

Seungri looked at me like I was stupid again and explained, “Your Jiyong’s mate it doesn’t matter what pack you still have to go your alpha female and it’s not like he’s going to let you out of his sight after what happened.”

 

That makes sense but I'm not they’re alpha female I can’t be. I can’t take care of anything. One time I had a goldfish and it died because I forgot to feed it.

 

“Whatever have you guys seen Taeyang it’s time for science?” I asked them.

 

Jung Soo smirked and said, “Yeah he and IU were making out behind the cafeteria.”

 

EW gross who does that? Ah speak of the devils they came strolling in with bruised lips. I wonder what they were doing I asked myself sarcastically. They parted with a kiss and IU walked away with Jiyong.

 

Taeyang looked around catching my eye and calling me over, “Dara time to go you have art?” he yelled across the cafeteria. What a loser? I walked over to him and punched him in the arm.

 

“What was that for?” He cried.

 

I smirked and said, “I needed to take my anger out on someone.”

 

“Yeah okay next time, take it out on someone else. Jesus I don’t know how Jiyong deals with you,” He muttered to himself.

 

“Puh-lease Jiyong loves me,” I said grinning like a mad women which made him laugh which made me laugh. We were now both in tears from laughing so hard when some human guy smacks my and says, “Hey baby lets ditch this loser and have our own fun.”

 

I elbow his in the ribs and said, “How about no and besides I have a boyfriend and I don’t think he is going to be very happy when I tell him what you did.”

 

He didn’t seem to get the message and wrapped his arm around me and said, “Well I don’t see him anywhere.” Before I could react, Taeyang had the kid pinned up against a wall and was punching him.

 

“Don’t you ever talk to my sister like that again and don’t you dare touch her,” Taeyang growled.

 

I told Taeyang to stop which he did then I kicked the kid where the sun don’t shine and said, “Don’t touch me .”

 

“Miss Park, Mr. Dong cares to explain,” The principal said behind us. We turned around and he said, “Come with me you too Mr.Lee.” I’m guessing the kid Taeyang just beat up is Mr. Bloom. Great just great we’re going to be late for the meeting just because we are stuck with humans. They really sometimes. We walked into his office and he motioned for us to sit in the chairs across from him.

 

“Explain,” Mr. Principal said to the kid.

 

“Well you see I was talking to the girl and then the other guy just started wailing on my then she kicked me,” He said blushing.

 

“He grabbed my ,” I screamed in outrage.

 

“Language Miss Park,” he said gruffly.

 

“Well it seems we are in a predicament. One of you is lying. I'm not sure who but I think I know who so Mr. Lee since this is the first time down here you may go with a warning as for you two your track records here are not the best so Mr. Lee if you please,” he said motioning for the liar to leave.

 

“He’s lying,” Taeyang said once the door shut.

 

“I don’t think he is Mr. Dong now that will be two Saturday school detentions for the both of you. Now leave,” he dismissed.

 

We left his office angrily. That was so not fair. This is why I hate school and teachers and just people in general.

 

“Oh we’re going to be late now,” Taeyang panicked, “You tell Jiyong he’ll go easier on us if you tell him.” I nodded he’s probably right.

 

‘Hey Jiyong,’ I said in my head.

 

‘Hey Dara I'm almost to art,’ He said.

 

‘Yeah about that I'm not really there…’ I trailed off.

 

‘What where are you?’ He said panicking.

 

‘I'm fine I'm fine. I'm with Taeyang we just got caught up with some stuff anyway I need you to pick up IU and then we’ll be late,’ I said.

 

He groaned,’ why what did you do?’

 

‘Nothing I’ll tell you when I see you okay?’

 

‘Yeah okay love you.’

 

‘Love you too.’ I said closing my mind.

 

“Alright Taeyang it’s taken care of. Jiyong is picking IU up and we aren’t in trouble,” I said smiling.

 

“Cool well I better get the Alpha’s mate to the meeting,” Taeyang said grinning.

 

I linked my hand through his arm and said, “To the car.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

Love and Trust should always present in any kind of r'ship.