Chapter Nine

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

 

Chapter Nine

 

 

 

 

 

I was standing in the middle of Jiyong’s closet trying to find a shirt. Seriously how does he know where anything is every drawer looks the same. I guess I’ll just have to go in a towel. I wonder what everyone would think. Ha-ha they would most likely laugh a ‘you are insane’ laugh. I'm sure Jiyong would love me parading around in a towel for every guy to see. I can actually see it now, him locking me in a room so I can’t talk to guys ever again. I start to laugh out loud.

 

Jiyong walked in the closet looking confused and asked, “What are you laughing at?”

 

“You,” I said.

 

“Me?”

 

“Yeah I couldn’t find a shirt to wear so then I imagined me just wearing a towel and then you locking me in a room so no guy could ever see,” I said in between laughs.

 

“I probably would,” He said completely serious.

 

“I know you would so unless you want me to wear a towel get me a shirt,” I ordered.

 

He opened a drawer to my right and took out two plain white shirts handing me one.

 

I took the shirt and said, “No, no, no we are not matching.”

 

“Oh yeah that would look stupid here you wear the white,” He said pulling out a black shirt for himself.

 

“You ready?” I asked. He nodded.

 

“Well let’s get this over with,” He said leading towards the sun room.

 

The sun room was huge. It had three walls made completely of glass. There were books lining the walls, tables covered with maps and chairs with the elders sitting in them.

 

“Jiyong, Sandara glad you could make it,” Jeong Kil the head elder of my pack.

 

“Jiyong and Dara, Jeong how many times do I have to tell you?” I asked teasingly.

 

“One more time,” He grinned and I scowled.

 

“Alright let’s get this over with. What’s up with us and why are we screwed up?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Well when we were told of your condition we were all very intrigued. Never have I seen this before. Yes mates feel a pull and sparks when they touch but never hypnotized as you both call it,” the elder started talking but I zoned out.

 

What is wrong with us? Are we really that screwed up? Surely this happens with other wolves. I mean we can’t be the only ones cause that would .

 

“Sandara pay attention,” Mom snapped.

 

“I’m not screwed up,” I blurted.

 

Smooth Dara real smooth. Seriously, could I have been anymore spastic.

 

“Anyway as I was saying we are going to need to see your mark Dara and then see the effects on both of you when Jiyong touches it,” another elder said.

 

I pulled up my shirt showing everyone my mark and said, “See it’s the same as everyone else’s in the pack.”

 

“No it’s not Dara,” Jiyong said getting down on his knees in front of me. “It looks like mine but not.”

 

“It seems that your mark is a mix between the Park’s and Kwon’s pack marks. Now show us what happens when you touch it Jiyong,” Jeong Kil said.

 

Jiyong touched my mark but skin on skin this time. My body felt like it was lit on fire. Our eyes locked for a second before his lips came crashing down on mine. His hands grabbed my making me lock my legs around his waist. His tongue traced my bottom lip begging me to open and I quickly obliged. He pushed me up against a wall, trailing kisses down my jaw as we both caught our breaths.

 

We were still under the ‘spell’ which made me grab the back of his head and pull him down towards my lips.

 

I could hear everyone saying stop but it didn’t matter I couldn’t stop my body wouldn’t let me.

 

Jiyong walked over to a table clearing all the contents off of it with one arm while the other still held me never breaking out kiss. I felt my back meet hard wood pulling him with me. We both went up for air letting our hands roams over each other’s bodies. I could feel his hands tracing the scar on my stomach. My hands were moving up and down his chest until I couldn’t take it anymore. I ripped his shirt off using werewolf strength so I could finally see his toned stomach. He laughed into our kiss making me deepen it. Our make out session or whatever you want to call it was abruptly ended when to arms pulled Jiyong away from me.

 

We were both standing next to each other breathing hard and blushing slightly knowing both our moms were watching.

 

“Okay well that was um quite a sight. Okay so this has happened twice before am I correct?” an elder asked.

 

We nodded.

 

“You were both interrupted before?” another asked.

 

We nodded.

 

“Your touch was through her shirt the two previous times?” Jeong Kil asked Jiyong.

 

He nodded.

 

“Okay so it seems that when it’s skin to skin contact you can’t hear anything from the outside world,” Jeong Kil said more to himself.

 

“Alright Jiyong touch Dara’s mark one more time except with her shirt over the mark,” his pack’s head elder.

 

He touched my pack mark threw my shirt and once again our gazes locked before this time I jumped on him kissing him forcefully. He replied by kissing me back with more passion and lust than any other kiss before. He pushed me up against the opposite wall. His hands were all over me before he growled impatiently then ripping off my shirt. Laughing at his eagerness I deepen the kiss.

 

“Jiyong, Sandara stop,” mom yells making us both jump away from each other breathing hard.

 

Jiyong comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and whispers seductively in my ear, “Dee did you know that you look great in red.”

 

I look down realizing that I'm wearing a red bra which makes me blush.

 

My mom and all the elders from my pack gasp.

 

“D-Did he just call you Dee?” Mom asked.

 

“Uh yeah he calls me Dee and I call him Yonggie,” I replied awkwardly running a hand threw my hair.

 

This made Eunjoo and Jiyong’s elders gasp.

 

“Alright well you two can go and put some shirts on,” Jeong Kil chuckled.

 

We turn around to walk out of the room when my mom yells, “Sandara what happened to you and why do you have scars all over your back.”

 

I automatically stiffen my body freezing. I whisper, “I don’t really want to talk about it and it’s none of your business. I'm fine.”

 

“Sandara I'm your mother and when my only daughter has bright red marks all over her back it is my business. Now tell me what happened,” she said forcefully.

 

I whip around with tears threatening to fall and yell, “I can’t talk about it.”

 

I run out of the room towards Jiyong’s. I enter his room locking the door and sliding against it breaking down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

She whips around tears in her eyes and yells, “I can’t talk about it.”

 

My heart breaks as she runs out of the room. I can feel how scared she is and it makes me want to kill the guy who did this to her. If I ever see him he is a dead man.

 

I feel a hand on my shoulder turning to meet my mom’s eyes.

 

She said, “Jiyong calm down. Do you know what happened too Sandara?”

 

“Yes,” I whisper.

 

Bo Young comes up to me putting her hands on my shoulders with misty eyes and asks desperately, “What happened to her? What happened to my baby girl? What did this to her?”

 

I can’t tell her as much as I want to I can’t. Dara has to tell her family not me.

 

I run my hand threw my hair and say, “I can’t tell you. I'm sorry but Dara has to tell you. She’s fine though he can’t hurt her anymore. I have to go.”

 

I run out of the room before anyone can answer. I know she ran to my room. I stand in front of the door and turn the knob. It’s locked.

 

“Hey Dara open the door it’s me Jiyong,” I said softly.

 

“No,” I hear her whisper.

 

She’s sitting against the door and she’s crying. I hate it when she cries.

 

“Dara I have a key at least get away from the door,” I said.

 

I hear her get up. I grab the key that’s on top of the door and unlock it. I face Dara who’s standing with her back towards me. Her shoulders are shaking telling me she’s crying. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her while she cries into my chest. I sit down in the desk chair pulling her into my lap.

 

“I hate you Jiyong. I hate you. Ever since the day I’ve met you I have been able to keep these feelings deep down and build a shield around myself but because of you its breaking. You did this you are tearing down my shield and it makes me cry. I hate crying I hate showing weakness,” She says after she stops crying.

 

I laugh and say, “Crying doesn’t show weakness it shows that you have been strong for too long.”

 

“That doesn’t make me feel any better,” she pouts.

 

“Hmm what would make you feel better?” I ask.

 

I never want to see her cry. I want to protect her from the world. I can’t stand to see her sad.

 

“Ice cream,” She says smiling.

 

“Alright well go wash your face and then we’ll go,” I say.

 

I walk into the closet and pull on a blue shirt grabbing a green one for her. I walk in to find to washing her face. Her back is exposed showing her scars. I walk up behind her and start tracing the scars. At first she stiffens as I touch the scars but then feel her relax into my touch.

 

“You’re beautiful scars and all,” I whisper into her ear.

 

She turns around smiling, hugs me and whispers into my chest, “Thank you.”

 

“Always,” I say pulling the shirt over her head.

 

She pulls her arms threw the shirt and smiles,” Let’s go get some ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

Jeong Kil