Chapter Twenty Three

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

Chapter Twenty Three

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.:

 

 

“No,” I said to all the guys.

 

“Dara it’s only for a little while then when we make the blood alliance it’ll be back to normal,” Jiyong said

 

I glared at him and said, “Nope.”

 

“Come on Dara just do it,” Teddy begged. Wait he begged. That’s weird and why does he want me to it’s like he doesn’t even care I won’t be a part of his pack anymore.

 

“Why?” I asked suspiciously.

 

“No reason we just agree with Chaerin,” Jiyong said.

 

I turned and glared at him, “Then you won’t mind if I just leave,” I turned to walk away before he grabbed my waist not letting me leave. “No you don’t get to leave,” Jiyong said. I frowned and pouted.

 

I jumped out of his grip and grabbed Taeyang by the collar. They all looked scared. Well they should be.

 

“Jiyong tell me what you’re up to or I kiss Taeyang,” I threatened. They all gasped and Taeyang said no don’t.

 

“You wouldn’t,” Jiyong dare.

 

I smirked and said, “Oh but I would.” I pulled Taeyang in so his lips were inches from mine.

 

“Dara don’t do it that isn’t fair we just need you to join don’t pull Taeyang into it,” Jung Min begged.

 

“Jung Min you should know I don’t care about fairness. We Park play dirty,” I said then pulled Taeyang in all the way kissing him. He didn’t kiss back which I was happy for. The kiss wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good. I didn’t feel anything.

 

No spark. No lightheadedness because it was so good, nothing like Jiyong’s kiss.

 

I pulled back and everyone looked shocked except Jiyong he looked hurt and pissed. I felt bad but I had to do it.

 

“Ew gross Dara you taste like Jiyong. God that was like kissing my sister never do that again,” Taeyang said wiping his tongue on his shirt.

 

“Well I was up in his room…” I trailed off since my brothers were in the room.

 

“Now are you going to tell me or do I have to move on to Seungri,” I threatened. I really didn’t want to kiss his best friends but this was big so I had to pull out the big guns.

 

“God Dara why are you so stubborn? You got another note that said for you to meet the person and in order for us to fight together we need to be linked. It’s what your pack mark means to. You’re the one to bring us together,” Jung Soo sighed in defeat. Another note, Oh god this person wants to ruin my life.

 

I let go of Seungri my face emotionless and just walked out of the room. I didn’t say anything. I couldn’t. There was nothing. I vaguely heard Jiyong calling my name. I just walked out. I needed to do something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

 

“Dara come back…,” I yelled after her. She just left. She didn’t cry or scream she just left. Her face didn’t show any emotion.

 

“Where did she go?” Seungri asked breaking the silence.

 

“The gym,” Jung Soo and Jung Min said.

 

“How do you know?” I asked skeptical. They just laughed. That’s weird I guess it runs in the groups.

 

“Dara hates not being in control so when she isn’t she takes it out on a punching bag at the gym,” Jung Soo explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We were all standing behind mats watching Dara beat the out of the punching bag.

 

“Stupid …ruined my life…ruined me…now another thinks he can screw with me. Not happening,” She growled in between punches. She was sweat dripping down her body. She was in shorts and a sports bra and she looked y.

 

“Jiyong you know your girlfriend looks kind of scary,” Taeyang whispered behind me.

 

“Huh oh what yeah I know but it’s kind of a turn on,” I said making him laugh quietly.

 

“Jiyong I can feel you so either get the hell out of here or stop hiding behind the mats,” She growled. I walked out from behind the mats with my hands raised.

 

She looked at me murderously.

 

I walked up to her on the other side of the punching bag. She walked up to me punching me in the face. Christ that hurt. She went to punch me again but I grabbed her hand. She started throwing precise punches and kicks I blocked most of them.

 

I pinned her against a wall and asked, “Are you done yet?” She nodded weekly. I pulled her into a hug and she started crying silently. I her hair and just let her cry.

 

She finally stopped crying and I asked, “Are you okay.” She nodded giving me a watery smile kissing me lightly on the lips. She turned around giving the punching bag one last kick making the chain break and it fall to the ground. I just grabbed her hand pulling her into me.

 

“I’ll take care of that,” Teddy said pointing towards the now broken punching bag. Dara nodded getting into my car. Taeyang and Seungri in the back seat.

 

“Sorry about kissing you. I just needed someone to cave. Don’t take it personally it would be a good kiss for someone who wasn’t mated but I didn’t feel anything. Honestly if you had black hair and purple eyes it would have been exactly like kissing Jung Min,” Dara said to Taeyang.

 

“It’s alright I feel the same,” Taeyang said laughing.

 

The car went into a comfortable silence when Dara whispered; “I’ll do it.”

 

“Do what? I don’t think Taeyang and Seungri want to be in the car when we do it,” I said smirking.

 

“No that’s not what I was talking about but when we get to your house sure,” She said making Taeyang and Seungri gag, “But no I was talking about joining your pack.”

 

I slammed my foot on the brake making everyone jerk forward.

 

“Really?” I asked. She nodded and said,” Your right we have to fight and I have to be your side. I will on one condition: if we do the blood commitment right when we get home.” I was stunned that she actually said yes. I thought I would have to trick her.

 

“Alright do you Sandara Park…” She frowned at her full name but I just continued, “agree to join and lead the Kwon pack as Alpha female alongside me Alpha Jiyong Kwon?”

 

“I do.” I pulled her to my lap and she kissed me, “I love you Jiyong.”

 

“I love you Dara.”

 

“Holy Dara you naughty girl,” Seungri laughed from the back seat.

 

“What?” She asked confused.

 

“We can hear your thoughts,” Taeyang smirked. Dara looked at him with the ‘oh’ face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.:

 

 

“Alright have your mate cut your hand,” Harvey said handing us each a knife.

 

“Sorry babe,” Jiyong said then sliced right down my palm. I winced making him frown. I shook it off and cut his hand whispering, “Sorry.”

 

I looked over at Teddy and Chaerin. Teddy had already cut Chaerin’s hand but Chaerin was too busy staring at the knife with a sadistic look on her face. She finally cut Teddy’s hand then the knife was pulled out of her grasp making her pout.

 

“Okay Alpha’s, Alpha females grab hands,” He said and I grabbed Chaerin’s right hand.

 

“Do you Teddy Park Alpha of the Park pack agree to become a permanent ally to the Kwon pack?” Jiyong asked Teddy in his Alpha voice.

 

“I do and do you Jiyong Kwon Alpha of the Kwon pack agree to become a permanent ally to the Park pack?” Teddy asked Jiyong in his Alpha voice.

 

“I do.” now it’s my turn.

 

I smirked and said in my serious voice, “Do you Chaerin Kwon Alpha female of the Park pack agree to be a permanent ally to the Kwon pack?”

 

“Hell yeah I mean yes I do. Do you Sandara Park Alpha female of the Kwon pack agree to become a permanent ally to the Park pack?” She asked.

 

“Hell yeah I mean I do,” I said mocking Chaerin.

 

“Now all four grab hands and the bond will be permanent,” Jeong Kil said.

 

We all put our hands in and then I felt a pull then nothing.

 

“I hope I don’t get aids,” I muttered breaking the silence. Everyone laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All the girls were sitting in Yuri’s room. We were bored out of our minds and all in an alliance together we should be celebrating.

 

“We should go clubbing just us girls to celebrate,” Chaerin screamed.

 

“Hell yeah I'm in,” Bom said doing a handshake with Chaerin. There were yes’s from everyone but me. They all looked at me waiting for an answer.              

                                                      

“I so want to it will be fun but really they so won’t let us go without protection,” I said. IU just shrugged and said, “Then we won’t tell them.”

 

Whoa IU the good girl saying we don’t listen.

 

“Well then I'm in,” I said.

 

An hour later we were all ready. They made me wear a dress and make up now they were trying to get me to wear heels.

 

“I told you I can’t walk in heels to save my life,” I said for the millionth time. I was wearing a purple dress that brought out my eyes. The bust hugged me tightly then fanned out just above my knees.

 

Chaerin was wearing a short tight emerald dress and super tall high heels. Bom was wearing a cute white lacey dress with long sleeves. Gyuri was wearing an ice blue dress that matched her eyes. IU had on a blood red dress with lips to match. Yuri was wearing a traditional y tight little black dress. Sora who was the sweetest of us all was wearing a backless, tight strapless pink dress.

 

We all walked downstairs hoping the boys will ignore us. Yeah so much for ignoring us they all came into the room their eyes popping out of their sockets.

 

I smirked yeah we were y as hell.

 

I broke the heels in half and said, “Oops sorry guess I’ll just wear my chucks.”

 

I slid them on using Jiyong as a support. I think I spaced out because the next thing I notice Jiyong is snapping his fingers in front of my face. “Where are you going dressed like that?” he asked.

 

“We’re not going clubbing,” I blurt out. I always do that when I space out.

 

 “You’re going where?” Jung Min asked pissed.

 

Gyuri walked over to Jung Min pressing herself against him and whispered seductively in his ear, “It’s okay Jung Min we’re just going out no need to worry besides I’ll make it up to you when we get back.” He gulped and just nodded.

 

“Alright we’re leaving don’t wait up no need to worry we all have kick skills we’ll be fine,” I said kissing Jiyong lightly on the lips.

 

We all walked out stunned none of the guys followed but I'm guessing it was because we all used similar tricks as Gyuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had been taking shots at the bar with Chaerin and was now drunk. I was grinding with IU and we were laughing. This is so much fun.

 

“Hey guys it’s time to go,” Sora said to us. I whined in protest but left anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

 

It was now three in the morning and I was worried. I know Dara said not to worry but I was. They all said not to wait up but we did. I was pacing.

 

The front door opened and all our heads snapped towards it. In walked in Chaerin and Dara who weren’t walking straight and giggling uncontrollably. They were being led in my IU and Sora.

 

“What’s wrong with them,” Teddy growled.

 

“Chill Teddy they’re just drunk,” Gyuri said.

 

Dara walked over to me almost tripping but walking into the couch and falling over the side. She looked up at me with wide eyes and said, “ me sideways. Jiyong there’s two of you.”

 

Chaerin sat down next to her and giggled, “I wonder which one’s getting lucky tonight.”

 

“Probably both,” She said back and burst out laughing. They were pretty entertaining.

 

“Teddy I'm tired,” Chaerin whined leaning against Dara. “Yeah Teddy I'm tired,” Dara whined back.

 

“Come on let’s go to bed,” I said picking up Dara bridal style who snuggled into me falling asleep. I walked upstairs shutting the door with my foot behind me. I laid her on the bed. I took her shoes off and threw them to the side. Then took her dress off throwing it on the chair, putting my shirt over her.

 

I pulled the covers over her getting in beside her. I pulled her closer kissing her forehead goodnight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.:

 

 

I get up to an empty bed. I have a pounding headache and I feel like . I am never drinking again. I always say that but whatever. I'm in Jiyong’s shirt. He must have undressed me because I have my knee high socks on. I need coffee. I walk downstairs into the kitchen to find everyone eating breakfast and drinking coffee. I stumbled into the kitchen towards the coffee. I take a sip *sigh* coffee the best hangover cure.

 

I go over and sit on Jiyong’s lap. I sip my coffee and close my eyes laying on him. Chaerin stumbles in the kitchen her hair is a mess and she’s wearing Teddy’s shirt. She looks like a mess. She gets coffee and sits next to Teddy leaning on him.

 

“Well I see you two had a fun night,” Taeyang smirked.

 

“How much did you have to drink?” Jiyong asked. I blush. I honestly have no clue.

 

Chaerin laughed, “Well I was at the bar when they were doing shots. Chaerin did two and was like that, lightweight. Dara on the other hand was doing shots left and right.”

 

“Yeah you should have seen her last night. It was like her scene. She must be a closet party girl,” IU said laughing making me blush.

 

“You drink?” Jung Min asked me.

 

“Ah yeah I went through a party girl phase. I drank a lot and partied. Went clubbing like every night,” I said sheepishly.

 

Yoochun sighed, “Is there anything you didn’t do while away.”

 

I shrugged, “Sleep around.”

 

“They are like seriously awesome when drunk but don’t piss them off,” Gyuri said seriously.

 

“Why?” Seungri asked.

 

“Oh well some guys were giving Yuri and I well Chaerin and Dara stumbled over. Chaerin punched the kid who grabbed me and he’s like what the hell? Then she said my don’t touch her. Well anyway Dara knocked the other kid out. Well her knuckles were all bloody and she’s like Jiyong is going to be pissed I knocked some guy out. Well she had this look of concentration then said its okay guys we can just tell him it was a girl dressed up as a guy he’ll be cool,” Sora said cracking up.

 

“Did you honestly think I would be cool?” Jiyong asked. I buried my face in his neck and said,” I was drunk besides we left after that. I think.”

 

“We did,” Yuri confirmed.

 

“Wait some guys were giving you ,” Jung Soo said and Sora nodded but said, “It’s okay though we were going to kick some like we did in the warehouse before Chaerin and Dara came.”

 

“Yeah we’re a force to be reckoned with,” Chaerin said laughing. “You knocked him out?” Teddy asked me surprised.

 

I shrugged, “I guess I don’t even remember. I'm going back to get my head is killing me.” I got up kissing Jiyong’s cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

 

It’s six in the evening and Dara has been sleeping all day. I'm a little worried about her. I'm playing video games with Teddy and Yoochun. I hear someone whimpering. She’s crying.

 

“Do you guys hear that?” I asked. They shake their heads no.

 

“Joseph no go away Joseph. Daddy save me no don’t go,” Dara cried.

 

I run up to my room thinking he’s there but find Dara sleeping but crying. She must be having a nightmare. I forgot about that. She has nightmares unless I'm next to her. I climb in bed pulling her to me. I sooth her until she’s sleeping peacefully. Taeyang walks into my room and whispered, “hey we’re going over battle plans.”

 

“Alright I’ll be right down,” I told him. He nodded and left. I pick Dara up carrying her downstairs with me. I'm not going to leave her alone but I have to go plan since its Sunday and we’re meeting this bastard on Tuesday.

 

I walk into the meeting room to find maps of all our territories spread out across the table. I sit down with Dara in my lap. Her head is on my chest and she’s sleeping peacefully.

 

“Why is she here?” Jung Min asked.

 

“She has nightmares if I'm not holding her when she sleeps,” I told them and her brother’s frown.

 

“Nightmares?” Teddy asked confused.

 

I sigh, “Yeah about the kidnapping and your dad and…yeah.” I almost said and Joseph but they don’t know about him.

Two hours later we finally came up with a plan of attack and it was good. The only problem we might have is getting Dara away from the fight but we’ll have to work that out later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

Joseph - Dara's first BF (ex BF)