Chapter Seventeen

My Enemy... My Mate...

 

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

Chapter Seventeen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know I shouldn’t do this but I have to. I don’t care what they say. I called Jiyong.

 

RING once

 

RING twice

 

“Yes,” Jiyong said in his alpha voice.

 

“Hey Jiyong its Dara,” I said my voice a little shaky when I said his name

 

He noticed and asked, “Dara what’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing is wrong I was just wondering if you could come over,” I said trying to sound happy.

 

“Yeah sure I'm leaving right now,” he said.

 

“Okay see you in a few,” I said hanging up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was sitting on the front porch waiting for Jiyong. I had my head in my hands. I heard footsteps come up in front of me. I looked up to see Jiyong standing in front of me smiling. I stood up in front of him giving him a small smile. I stood up so I was standing in front of him. He pulled me in and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back for a second before I came to my senses and pushed back. He looked confused and hurt. Here goes nothing.

 

“Jiyong I'm sorry but I can’t do this,” I sighed looking at the ground.

 

“Do what?” He asked confused.

 

“Do us. We can’t be together. I can’t be with you. I thought this could work but it can’t. I'm sorry but I'm a Park and you’re a Kwon. We are enemies by blood. It was never supposed to work. I'm sorry. We tried but it just isn’t working,” I said my voice breaking at the end. I had to do this.

 

“Good joke Dara you almost got me,” He said laughing then getting serious when I didn’t laugh back, “Are you serious? You want to break up.”

“Yes,” I said still not looking up.

 

“Then look me in the eye and say it’s over,” he said his voice hard. Badass alpha is back and it’s my fault.

 

I looked straight into his eyes and said, “Jiyong I don’t like you its over,” then turned around walking back towards the house. I closed my eyes willing myself not to cry but one traitor tear fell.

 

I couldn’t look back. I couldn’t see his face. It killed me to do this but I have to. I can’t let whoever left the flowers hurt Jiyong. It would hurt too much. I open the door to my house crossing the threshold and closing the door behind me. I took one step before there was a pain so excruciating in my chest.

 

It felt like my heart was ripping into two pieces.

 

“AHHHHHHHH,” I let out an ear piercing scream falling to the ground covering my chest.

 

My brothers and mom came running down the stairs looking worried.

 

“Dara, Dara what’s wrong what happened?” Mom asked frantically searching me.

 

“Nothing just heartburn,” I said quickly trying to cover up my scream.

 

“Yeah sure I believe you Dara,” Jung Min said sarcastically.

 

“It was nothing. I'm going to my room now,” I said gritting my teeth. I dodged Yoochun running up the stairs into my room.

 

I ran to my room slamming the door behind me. My back was to the door and I slid down it finally letting the tears I was holding back fall. I just let the one person who means everything to me go because of one threatening letter. If I ever meet this person I'm literally killing them. They ruined my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week. A week since I got the note. A week since I lost the love of my life. A week since I’ve been happy. A week since I last saw Jiyong.

 

He hasn’t been in school. I haven’t seen him since I broke up with him. I haven’t even tried to talk to him through mind link. He probably blocked me. I wouldn’t blame him. I was a but I just wish he knew I had no choice.I was walking to art. Alone. I’ve avoided everyone for a week. Why? Everyone was asking questions and I can’t give those answers.

 

Two arms came up behind me lifting me up by the arms carrying my screaming self away into a closet. a closet I can’t be in here. A light and I was standing in front of Taeyang and Seungri.

“Guys I have to go I can’t be in here. I'm sorry,” I said trying to leave but they pushed me back.

 

“What did you do Dara? Jiyong has been drinking all week. He’s a mess and you’re the only one that he cares enough about to let it,” Taeyang asked.

 

“I'm sorry I wish I could tell you but I honestly can’t now please let me out,” I said hyperventilating.

 

“No tell us,” Seungri said intimidating.

 

“I CAN’T HONESTLY IF I COULD I WOULD. NOW LET ME THE OUT UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO SHIFT,” I screamed at the top of my lungs. They both looked scared side stepping. I ran out through the door panting.

 

I made myself presentable before I went into art. I was at least ten minutes late but my teachers didn’t care. I was the sister of the Park alpha and mate of the Kwon’s they wouldn’t dare get me in trouble. I walked into art sitting in my regular seat by IU, Chaerin and Bom.

 

“Dara what the hell is wrong? You have been moping around like the living dead. Jiyong hasn’t even shown up anywhere for the last week. What happened?” Chaerin asked right when I sat down.

 

“Jiyong has locked himself in his room and has been drinking. Not even Seok Hyun can get him out,” IU notified us sadly.

 

“WHAT? WHY THE HELL IS MY COUSIN ACTING LIKE A DRUNK?” Bom screamed. I just looked away. I couldn’t meet their eyes. It was my entire fault he was acting like this.

 

“Dara what did you do?” IU asked cautiously.

 

“I broke it off with him,” I whispered not trusting my voice.

 

“What Dara? Why would you do that he loved you hell you loved him too why?” Bom asked.

 

“I just did,” I answered.

 

Chaerin opened to day something but was cut off by an announcement on the room’s intercom.

 

The secretary said,” Ms. Hyori will you please send down Lee ‘IU’ Ji-eun, Park Bom Kwon, Lee Chaerin Kwon and Sandara Park to the office please.”

 

“Yes,” Ms. Hyori answered looking at us and pointing to the door.

 

We all exchanged confused looks but still left. We walked out the door and were walking in a line of four before I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. My last thought was I love you Jiyong then everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

Short Chapter!