Chapter Twenty Seven

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

Chapter Twenty Seven

 

 

 

 

 

 

One Month Later

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.:

 

 

“Dara Chaerin we have to go. Hurry up,” Jiyong yelled.  I wish I could leave right now. Chaerin and I have to go to some meeting/party thing for all the alphas held by the alpha of the Kim pack. IU dressed me in a blood red floor length dress. They are even making me wear death traps on my feet otherwise known at heels. Chaerin was wearing a dark emerald green floor length dress and matching heels. Normally we don’t have to go to these meetings but this one there is a party the night before and female alphas have to go.

 

“Jiyong shut up we’re coming,” I yelled back.

 

“Seriously I can’t wear heels. Why can’t I wear my chucks? No one will be able to see them under my dress,” I whined for about the millionth time.

 

“Fine Dara fine,” Gyuri gave in.

 

“Yay thank you Gyuri you are officially my favorite,” I hugged Gyuri as I switched shoes. Chaerin and I were both ready. Nat handed us each ties for Jiyong and Teddy so we would match.

 

“You’re going to have to tie Jiyong’s tie cause he is absolutely clueless I used to have to do it,” Chaerin whispered as we walked down the stairs.

 

I laughed and said, “Same with Teddy. I used to do his too and all my brothers for that matter.” We both started cracking up.

 

“Hey Jiyong. HEY! You aren’t even ready and you were yelling at me,” I said stomping my foot like a child. He was just staring at me with his mouth wide open.

 

“Wow you look good,” Jiyong said. I blushed and muttered, “Thank IU and Gyuri they did the makeup and hair and Yuri picked out the dress.”

 

“Yeah so you’re beautiful without being all dolled up,” He said as I knotted his tie. I finished and patted his chest. “Thank you,” He said and kissed my forehead.

 

“Anytime now aren’t we supposed to be leaving,” I said cheekily.

 

“Yeah let’s go,” he grabbed my hand and we hopped in his car. We were following Teddy and Chaerin in his car.

 

“So how long until we’re here,” I said after we had been riding for five minutes.

 

“An hour,” Jiyong said and I groaned. I was impatient and didn’t like to sit still for too long. “But that’s way too long,” I whined.

 

“Well I'm sorry it’s not like I can make time go any faster,” Jiyong said dryly.

 

“Well that . You know maybe you could hire someone to go to these things with you and pretend to be me. I mean this I have to wear an itchy dress and makeup,” I complained.

 

“If I have to wear this monkey suit and talk to alphas twice my age that in actuality don’t care how my pack is they just don’t want me to wage war with my pack then you have to too. Besides I kind of like the dress,” He said winking.

 

I blushed and said,” I feel stupid in it but you look so dashing in your suit.” He laughed and took my hand kissing my knuckle. We rode the whole way there in silence trading smiles or light kisses on the hand. I dozed off a little while later.

 

“Dara wake up we’re here,” Jiyong whispered and lightly brushed a piece of hair out of my face. I opened my eyes to see him above me.

 

“Alright let’s get this over with,” I groaned and put one leg on the ground when he laughed and asked pointing to my converse,” How did you manage that?”

 

“I begged until Gyuri finally agreed,” I laughed taking his hand and he helped you down. I got out of the car to see Teddy helping Chaerin out. She had a huge grin on her face and he had a pained expression.

 

“What did she do?” Jiyong asked.

 

“She wouldn’t shut up. No I'm not talking about her talking up a Teddy but singing. She said she was torturing me for making her come,” Teddy  groaned.

 

“Ha. This one fell asleep,” Jiyong said jabbing a finger at me. I gave him an offended look and said,” Hey! You both should know I sleep all the time.”

 

“We do,” They said.

 

“Awww how cute they’re like twins,” Chaerin cooed.

 

Some butler guy came out and said,” If you go through that door the party is straight down the hall and we will have someone get your bags and bring them to your room.” We said thank you and walked down the hall. We entered to find a ton a werewolves all alphas and alpha females. The thing is they were my entire mom’s age.

 

‘Is it just me or do you feel really young?’ I asked the three from mind link.

 

‘No we are I mean most don’t become alpha at the age of fourteen,’ Jiyong said and Teddy nodded.

 

‘I feel like a dressed like this compared to the other entire woman,’ Chaerin complained about her backless, strapless dress. Teddy growled lowly. I guess he didn’t like the comment.

 

Alpha Kim came up to us and we all bowed out of respect for each other and he said,” Alpha Kwon Female Alpha Kwon Alpha Park Female Alpha Park it’s a pleasure to have you and together that’s a first.”

 

“Alpha Kim thank you for having us but it’s the other way around I'm still a Kwon and she’s still a Park. We’re not married and please call us Chaerin and Teddy,” Chaerin corrected.

 

“Park? Please excuse my bluntness but how are you a Park?” Alpha Kim asked me.

 

“Please Dara and Jiyong. I feel like my mom when you use the title. To clear up any confusion I'm Teddy’s little sister and Chaerin is Jiyong’s cousin. Our families are sort of now combined in a way,” I explained.

 

“We would be more than happy to explain the whole story and the current situations of our packs tomorrow at the meeting,” Jiyong said.

 

“Of course and call me Jae. Enjoy the party now if you excuse me,” he said and left us. Well see ya. I wanted to say but I didn’t because that would be rude.

 

“He talks awkwardly. I feel so formal,” I said. Everyone laughed and then I glared at Teddy and said, “Why does everyone think I don’t exist?”

 

“Oh yeah about that we didn’t tell anyone to protect you from Jiyong’s pack,” Teddy said awkwardly. I giggled and said, “Yeah Teddy look how that turned out.”

 

“She’s got a point,” Chaerin said looking at Jiyong’s mark and said, “Damn and it is big. It must be since you’re both of alpha bloodlines.”

 

“Sure…” I trailed off as another alpha and his mate came up to us.

 

“Alpha King Alpha Park what a pleasure it is to see you both and your mates,” the guy said.

 

“Alpha Lee it’s been a long time and a pleasure,” Jiyong said bowing.

 

“It is all though I am surprised to see you both together,” Alpha Lee said.

 

“Yeah you’ll have to thank these two for that,” Teddy said pointing to Chaerin and I.

 

“And we do thank you,” he and his mate bowed and left. Are all alphas this awkward?

 

“Are we going to have to endure that all night?” I asked.

 

“What everyone talking about how it’s weird to see us together? Yeah,” Jiyong answered.

 

I groaned and said, “Then I'm going to need a drink. Chaerin you coming.” She nodded and we left after Jiyong said only one drink. We both laughed and walked up to the bar.

 

“Two glasses of whatever champagne you have,” I ordered.

 

“Sure thing. Hey aren’t you two ladies a little young to be here?” The barman asked.

 

“Our mates are young too,” Chaerin answered. This guy seemed a little creepy. I sensed it and by Chaerin’s answer she did too.

 

“Who would they be?” He asked.

 

“Alpha Park,” Chaerin answered then I said,” Alpha Kwon.” I could see the guy’s eyes pop out of his head then they retreated and he looked a little scared. Huh he thinks we’re scary. Two seventeen year old girls or he thinks that Teddy and Jiyong are scary.

 

He handed us our drinks and we said our thank you’s.

 

“Well that was awkward I mean I knew our packs were badass but not this bad,” I said.

 

“I know right I've only been to one of these and it’s all the same. Everyone first sees you and thinks oh a little girl but then you tell them the name and they shrink back,” Chaerin said.

 

“Great,” I said sarcastically.

 

A pretty brunette a few years older walked toward us she bowed and we bowed back. “Hello I don’t really like the title Female Alpha so just call me Gummy. I'm guessing since you both look like you’re in high school that you are Female Alphas for the Kwons and Parks pack.” I'm pretty sure both our mouths were hanging open at that point. She laughed at our expressions and said,” Sorry for my bluntness.”

 

“No you’re fine we’re just surprised and quite frankly relieved that you’re not scared of our names,” Chaerin said.

 

“Oh sorry we’re being rude. I'm Dara Park and this is Chaerin Kwon and no we’re not married,” I said shaking her hand.

 

She gave me a puzzled look and said, “I'm confused.”

 

We both laughed and Chaerin explained, “My cousin in Jiyong Kwon and Dara’s mate. Her brother Teddy is my mate.”

 

“Huh I didn’t know the Park boys had a sister I though they just had two sets of twins,” Gummy said.

 

“Nope the twins and then the triplets, I'm the last triplet. The baby sister,” I said.

 

“Well you learn something new every day,” She said and we all laughed. I liked this girl. She was a lot like us and was young too.

 

“Tell us your story. What pack are you from?” Chaerin asked.

 

“The Park pack. I just got married three months ago and no one knows this but my mate and I'm pregnant too,” She said and we all squealed like we were best friends and had known each other for years.

 

We talked for hours. The whole party even and we sort of didn’t listen to Jiyong.

 

I was for sure a little tipsy. Margaret was really funny and really sweet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara wake up we have to go eat breakfast then we have a meeting,” Jiyong said next to me in bed. Where we are and what did I do last night?

 

“Go away,” I grumbled rolling. I have such a headache.

 

Jiyong laughed and said, “I can’t you’re on top of me.” I opened my eyes to see yes I was laying across him and he was tracing patterns into my stomach.

 

“Fine I'm up. Do you have any-“

 

I was cut off by Jiyong handing me a glass of water and Advil. I smiled a thank you and got ready. Jiyong was already ready waiting for me on the bed. I was dressed in jeans, Jiyong’s old superman shirt and my trusty converse. My hair was up in a messy bun and I wasn’t wearing any makeup. Jiyong was wearing jeans, a plain white t-shirt and matching shoes.

 

“Don’t I get a morning kiss?” Jiyong asked. I nodded and he hooked his finger around my belt loop and pulled me into him. He kissed me softly once then once more that was more forceful. We both pulled back breathless with grins on our faces. We walked out hand and hand to meet Chaerin and Teddy.

 

“Morning,” Chaerin grumbled leaning against Teddy who had his arm around her.

 

“Morning,” We said back. I sighed and said, “Let’s get this over with.” Everyone laughed and we headed downstairs.

 

“The starts in ten minutes so you better hurry. You four are the last,” The chef said. We all quickly ate a slice of toast and drank some orange juice. We all walked into the room where the meeting was. Everyone was chatting amongst each other.

 

“Ah you’re here take a seat,” Alpha Kim said. There were four seats open. We sat down Teddy, Chaerin, Me then Jiyong. A few gasped and I gave a strange look.

 

“Well this is new,” An alpha said. I looked confused and asked,” Um ah what is?”

 

“Well I don’t think any one of us has seen a Park and Kwon be able to sit next to each other. They used to sit on opposite sides of the room,” Alpha Kim said. I answered with oh.

 

“You said last night that there was something to explain,” Alpha Lee said.

 

Jiyong and Teddy looked at each other then Teddy said, “Yes the reason is that we’re actually together is that I'm mates with Jiyong’s cousin Chaerin and he’s mates with my little sister Dara. They didn’t want their families and mates fighting so it stopped.” There were whispers all around.

 

“You didn’t tell anyone about me,” I hissed a Teddy. He gave me an apologetic look and nodded yes.

 

“But you’ve never said you had a sister before. We all thought it was just you and your twin and the younger ones,” An alpha said.

 

“Yeah after our dad’s death we sent her away and didn’t tell anyone about her. We wanted to protect her and keep her safe. Ironically from her mate. The younger twins aren’t actually twins but triplets,” Teddy explained. There were whispers of how much we looked alike and how weird it was.

 

“Well also made a permanent blood alliance,” Jiyong said and everyone gasped and looked shocked.

 

One guy said, “No, no way.” We all looked at each other and nodded. We stood up.

 

Chaerin and I lifted up out shirts and the boys lifted up their sleeves to show the new pack marks that looks like mine.

 

“Well it’s the start of a new generation. The Kwon and Park pack as one,” Alpha Kim declared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------

Last Chappie!