Chapter Nineteen

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

Chapter Nineteen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.:

 

Honestly being kidnapped . They beat you, starve you and don’t let you drink anything. Oh wait that’s just me. The give the other girls a piece of bread and glass of water for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The thing is, is that they lock me up in a room when they eat so they can’t share with me. I'm weak and I know it. They know it too. I think that was their plan all along. I can’t even talk to Jiyong through mind link I'm so weak. I feel so bad he has to endure the pain too.

 

“So have any of you talked through mind link?” Chaerin asked.

 

There was a chorus of no’s while I just shook my head. My throat was too dry to talk.

 

“So who’s fully mated?” Bom asked curiously.

 

“I am,” IU answered blushing a little. How adorable.

 

Chaerin laughed and said, “Almost.”

 

“I am too, but Chaerin I thought you and Teddy did it?” Bom asked her twin.

 

“Teddy’s an Alpha we have to have a kid before we’re fully mated,” Chaerin said in a ‘duh’ tone.

 

“Oh yeah I forgot,” Bom shrugged.

 

“What about Dara?” IU asked like I wasn’t even in the room.

 

Chaerin smirked and said,” Nope our little Dara still has her innocence.”

 

I just glared at them.

 

“I wonder how pissed the guys are?” IU asked absentmindedly.

 

I scoffed at that in my head. They were no doubt freaking out. Yoochun most likely begged Teddy to send out our whole pack to look for us. Teddy most likely agreed in an instant. Taeyang is probably acting calm, cool and collected but in the inside is really freaking out. Jiyong well after what I did he probably doesn’t even are about finding me he only wants his cousins and best friend’s mate back.

 

I don’t blame him.

 

I wonder why the girls can’t talk through mind link. I mean they aren’t too weak like me. They eat and drink… water the water is drugged.

 

I started coughing and spoke so low I'm sure they couldn’t hear me, “Water. Drugged. Stop. Mind. Link.” I then started coughing uncontrollably.

 

“Oh my god Dara’s right,” IU hissed quietly.

 

Bom shrugged and whispered, “Okay so we stop drinking it,”

 

“That would be suspicious and people say you’re the smart one,” Chaerin muttered the last part to herself.

 

Bom just grinned and said, “They do but the easy solution would be to have one person not drink it.”

 

“Chaerin can… besides she’s Alpha female you can get a hold of Teddy that’s one alpha,” IU said.

 

“Okay I guess,” Chaerin shrugged.

 

The door slammed open making everyone jump. The buff guy who beats me came to me dragging me over to a room. It must be lunch time. I was in there for about five minutes before the guy came back dragging me out. Both girls were staring at Chaerin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin’s P.O.V.:

 

“Chaerin can… besides she’s alpha female you can get a hold of Teddy that’s one alpha,” IU said.

 

“Okay I guess,” I said. I wasn’t sure I mean I know Bom and IU both want to talk to their mates but I also want to talk to Teddy.

 

The door slammed open making me jump in surprise. The guy who beats Dara came in dragging her into a room. I hope he didn’t hear any of our conversation. The other guy came in handing us each a glass of water and piece of bread. He left us to eat. We all ate our piece of bread. Bom and IU both drank their glass of water then half of mine. The Dara beater came back dragging her with him.

 

.

 

‘Teddy oh Sto-orm can you hear me? Teddy… be a good little mate and answer me,’ I said in my mind.

 

‘Chaerin?’ Jiyong asked.

 

‘Jiyong what the are you doing in my head?’ I asked.

 

‘Language,’ Teddy scolded.

 

‘Teddy! I missed you,’ I squealed. I missed him so much. Honestly I don’t think I slept at all.

 

‘I missed you too baby girl,’ He said making my heart flutter.

‘Is Bom okay?’ Yoochun asked at the same time as Taeyang asked,’ Is IU okay?’ who asked as the same time Jiyong asked, ‘Is Dara okay?’

 

‘Whoa what the hell are you all doing in my head?’ I asked confused. I shouldn’t be able to hear Jiyong or Taeyang.

 

‘We made a blood alliance to find you,’ Teddy explained.

 

‘Oh that makes sense anyway to answer your questions IU and Bom are fine,’ I said skipping the part about Dara.

 

‘Chae what about Dara?’ Jiyong growled.

 

‘Okay the water they gave us was drugged so we couldn’t use mind link. Dara figured that out anyway I didn’t drink the water this time so that’s why I can talk to you. Anyway they are starving Dara. She hasn’t had anything to eat or drink since we were kidnapped. She’s really weak. Also there is this huge guy and he beat her the first day we were here,’ I said quickly.

 

Everything was silent before Taeyang muttered, ‘ that’s the twelfth chair Jiyong has thrown out a window and it’s only been three days.’

 

‘So when are you guys going to rescue us?’ I asked.

 

‘I know babe we’re trying but there’s just nothing. No scent. No trail nothing,’ Teddy said guiltily.

 

‘What about the pull. I mean can’t you just feel us?’ I asked confused.

 

Yoochun sighed and said, ‘That’s the thing Chaerin. We’ve all tried but we just can’t feel the pull. Something’s blocking it and no matter how hard we try none of us can get it.’

 

‘Huh that’s weird,’ I said.

 

‘Chae you’re kidnapped and you’re surprisingly chill,’ Jiyong stated.

 

I sighed, ‘Yeah I know. I'm not really scared more like irritated. They tied me to a chair.’

 

Hmm they couldn’t feel us but were trying it’s almost as if they need something to pull them. I tried to find Teddy through our pull but I couldn’t. It’s like they need something to do it for them. I got it.

 

‘Well boys I have to go talk to you soon,’ I said then immediately put my mind block up.

 

“Dara touch your pack mark,” I ordered her. She gave me a confused look but still did it. “Keep touching it don’t let go.”

 

This has to work otherwise I don’t know how we’re going to get out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

There is something wrong with my cousin. She was just kidnapped and isn’t even scared. She sounds like she’s watching TV not being tied up to a chair.

 

When she told me Dara was being beaten it pissed me off. I was livid. I threw a chair out the window-again and then phased. Someone was hurting her and I wanted to know who. I would kill them if it was the last thing I did.

 

We were all waiting in the living room waiting for the trackers to come and tell us they found something. It was agonizing being away from her. I suddenly felt a pull but not just any pull that let me know how to find Dara. It was a pull that moved me. I had no control.

 

“Guys lets go I found something for us to bring us to the girls,” I said running out the door phasing. I could hear six more phases and we were running. I wasn’t in control anymore. My wolf was and he was being controlled by something else. It pulled me and without hesitation I went.

 

We ran for over an hour until we got to a warehouse. It looked abandoned. They were in there. We all stopped running and stood there. Yuri jumped off Seungri’s back then met up with Sora and Gyuri.

 

“No you guys aren’t going in there to rescue them we are,” Yuri said.

 

I growled along with Teddy, Taeyang and Yoochun. Do they really think they can stop us from seeing our mates?

 

“Shush,” Sora snapped. “Trust us.” Then they started to walk away but before they did Gyuri turned around and threw a bag in front of us and said, “Clothes now change.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s P.O.V.:

 

Jiyong had a pull and we followed. It must have been strong because he brought us girls. I riding on Seungri’s back using his fur to shield me from the cold wind. We had been running for over an hour well the boys had. Suddenly Jiyong stopped at a warehouse. We were here I could feel it.

 

I jumped off Seungri followed by Gyuri and Sora. We had grown really close the past three days with the others kidnapped. We all had. The stupid rivalry was forgotten about and the two packs worked together.

 

“No you guys aren’t going in there to rescue them we are,” I said. All four growled and I don’t blame them. Their mates were being held in there but if something was wrong and they were in bad condition its best if they didn’t see.

 

“Shush,” Sora snapped. “Trust us. That’s probably easier said than done. Sora and I started walking while Gyuri threw a bag of shorts in front of the guys and said, “Clothes now change.”

 

We started walking towards the front of the warehouse to find the door. We were like the Jung Min’s Angels. Hell yeah. We found the door and Gyuri jiggled the doorknob. It was locked. I kicked open the door with my foot ripping it off its hinges. How awesome are werewolf powers.

 

We started screaming their names trying to get a reaction.

 

“Yuri?” I heard IU’s muffled voice ask.

 

“This way guys,” I said excitedly pointing to my right.

 

“Em, Em where are you? Marco,” I yell.

 

She laughed and yelled, “Polo.”

 

“Marco.”

 

“Polo.”

 

“Marco.”

 

“Polo.”

 

Her voice grew louder and more distinct the further we walked. We stopped in front of a door. I yelled one more time knocking on the door asking if this was the one they were in and she replied yes.

 

Someone coughed behind us making me turn. It was five-huge-guys. Gyuri smirked we could take them. The first guy threw a punch towards Sora who dodged it punching him in the stomach making his head hit the wall knocking him out. The other four looked shocked charging us. I kicked one guy where the sun don’t shine another in the gut while Gyuri knocked him out.

 

“Nice work ladies,” Sora said as we stood over five huge knocked out guys.

 

I kicked open the door knocking it off its hinges again. We ran into the room to find IU, Chaerin and Bom all tied to chairs looking excited as they knew they were getting out. Then I looked to the floor next to them. Dara, she looked pale and weak. It made me want to cry.

 

“Oh my god,” I whispered.

 

Sora went over to Dara and untied her arms and legs. She gently shook her awake. Dara’s eyes opened-barely and smiled a small smile.

 

Gyuri ran over to her handing her a bottle of water. She drank the whole thing and then lay back down.

 

While this happened I untied the other three.

 

“How are we going to get her out of here? We can’t carry her,” I asked already supporting IU.

 

“Well we can always bring these three out and have Jiyong go and get her,” Gyuri suggested.

 

“Well we’re going to have to,” Sora said leading Chaerin out. We all walked out quickly going back the way we got in.

 

We stepped over the threshold when Chaerin screamed, “I'm out es.”

 

We rounded the corner when all four boys came running around. They each picked up their respective mate. I couldn’t stop the smile on my face.

 

Jiyong walked up to me looking worried and took my shoulders in his hands shaking me and asked, “Where is she?”

 

“She’s back in there we-“ I was cut off by Jiyong running into the warehouse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.:

 

I woke up to find Sora’s face above mine. Was I dreaming? Yeah probably. Wait but I don’t have rope around my legs or arms. Then Gyuri’s face appeared with a bottle of water. I grabbed it from her and drank the whole thing. Finally feeling okay for the first time in days I went back to sleep smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara! Dara wake up! Dara, Dee you have to wake up for me,” I heard Jiyong yelling frantically shaking me.

 

I slowly opened my eyes. He was actually here even after all I did. He pulled me into a hug my hair. I started crying into him.

 

“I'm so sorry Jiyong. I didn’t mean anything I swear. I love you. I had to do it they sent me a note that said if I didn’t break up with you they would hurt you. I couldn’t let that happen. I'm sorry and Jiyong I love you,” I said the last part quietly.

 

“Dara I love you too. Don’t be sorry I should be I didn’t protect you. I was supposed to protect you and I didn’t,” He said fiercely. He loved me back.I took his head in my hands with all the strength I had left and kissed him. He kissed back softly like he didn’t want to break me. I pulled back coughing. He had a pained look on his face while I just gave him a sheepish smile.

 

“I fine I just need to sleep,” I said my eyes drooping.

 

He laughed picking me up in his arms like I weighed nothing and whispered in my ear, “Sleep Dara no one’s going to hurt you. I've got you.”

 

I fell asleep in his secure arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

I laughed picking her up in my arms and whispered in her ear, “Sleep Dara no one’s going to hurt you. I've got you.”

 

She fell asleep in my arms. I carried her out of the warehouse towards everyone.

 

Teddy ran up to me looking his sister over and asked,” Is she okay?”

 

“Yeah just sleeping but I don’t think she will be able to ride on my back in wolf form,” I said frowning.

 

“How about we run back and you start walking and we’ll get a car,” Teddy suggested.

 

“Yeah that works,” I said then walked over to my cousins and said, “I'm glad you’re back. I couldn’t lose my sisters.”

 

“Thanks Ji I wouldn’t want to lose you either,” They said together.

 

“Love you guys,” I said.

 

“Love you too Jiyong,” They said both kissing one of my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had been walking for around a half an hour when Dara stirred.

 

“Jiyong?” She mumbled against my chest.

 

“Mmmmm.”

 

“I love you,” She said looking up at me smiling.

 

I kissed her forehead and said,” I love you too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ------------------------

Love is the most powerful power of all.