Epilogue

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

Epligoue

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ten Years Later

 

Seok Hyun’s P.O.V.:(Just so you know he’s 13)

 

“Please Seok Hyun pretty please for me. I don’t want to have to go alone,” Yu Jeong, my best friend and the girl I'm in love with begged. I haven’t told her how I feel yet because I don’t really think she feels the same way.

 

“Fine I’ll go with you to your pack party tonight,” I said.

 

She jumped on me hugging me and said, “Thank you Seo you are the best friend a girl could have.” I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back.

 

My phone started ringing in my pocket.

 

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey Seok its Jiyong. You’re at Yu Jeong’s house right?” He asked. He sounded a little anxious but happy.

 

“Yeah you’re coming later to the pack party for the meeting in an hour,” I confirmed.

 

“Ah yeah about that I can’t anymore Dara’s going in to labor,” I heard a scream in the background. “Look Seok I need you to do me a big favor. Mom says you’re too young but I trust you. Can you do something for me?” Wow Dara is in labor I'm going to be an uncle.

 

“Yeah anything,” I said.

 

He sighed and told me, “Okay in an hour I need you to go into the meeting and say that you are a representative of the Kwon and Park pack tell them that we aren’t able to make it to the meeting for obvious reasons. I’ll send a car to pick you up after. Will you do that for me?”

 

“Yes I can now go,” I told him.

 

“Thank you Seok I’ll see you in two hours,” Jiyong said sounding relieved.

 

“Bye Jiyonggie,” I said using my childhood nickname for him.

 

“Bye S-man,” He said laughing. I heard Dara in the background screaming, “Jiyong Kwon quit laughing and get me to the goddamn hospital.” He hung up and I looked to Yu Jeong.

 

“Did you hear everything?” I asked. She nodded smiling happily. She loved Dara and thought of her as a sister.

 

“Um so how are you going to do this?” Jeong asked.

 

My eyes went wide. I didn’t even realize what I have to do. I have to go in front of a room of not only guys twice my brothers age but alphas. I'm so screwed.

 

“It’s okay Seok you’ll do fine. I promise you. It’s in your blood,” She said giving my hand a squeeze. I could feel the sparks between us. I just wonder if she feels them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stood outside the meeting room. I was too nervous to go in.

 

“Seok Hyun you seriously have to go in,” Jeong said. I nodded and she just sighed.

 

The door was slightly opened and she pushed me in. I stumbled in and forty sets of eyes looked up at me.

 

“Excuse me young man but we are about to start a meeting just waiting for two more,” he said in Alpha tone. I didn’t flinch or bow like most would because my dad was one so like Jeong said it’s in my blood. Everyone looked shocked by that.

 

I cleared my throat and said, “Um yeah that’s why I'm here. I am a representative for the Park and King pack. They will not be making it today.”

 

“Why would that be?” He asked.

 

“The alpha of the Kwon pack his mate is in labor,” I said and some woman smiled and said congratulations.

 

“That still doesn’t explain the Park pack,” He said. What an idiot. He can’t just accept it and let me go.

 

“It’s their sister and if you wouldn’t mind it’s my sister-in-law who’s in labor and no doubt killing my brother so thank you for your time and they will get back to you,” I said with a bow then left.

 

I ran outside with Jeong who wanted to come with. We hopped in the car and he sped away. We jumped out of the car before it even stopped. I ran inside and was led to the maternity ward.  All Dara’s brothers were pacing with Taeyang and Seungri. The girls were practically jumping in their seats and all the other kids looked impatient.

 

“ you Jiyong. You did this to me,” Dara screamed. Oh Jiyong has it bad.

“I'm sorry Jesus you have a firm grip,” he said back.

 

“I don’t care you deserve it. I am going to kill you for doing this to me. AHHHHHH,” She screamed again and everyone cringed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

“What should we name them?” I asked Dara. She had hair sticking to her forehead and sweat all over and she still looks as beautiful as ever.

 

“Well I was thinking since we have two boys we could name them after our dads,” She said smiling. I kissed her and said, “I love it.”

 

She was holding them both in her arms and she turned to the one in her left arm and said, “You look like my dad. You can be Jeong Hoon Kwon.” I smiled and then she said to my other boy and said,” And you look just like your daddy. Your name can be Ji hoon Kwon.”

 

“What about my little girl? She looks just like her mom,” I said smiling. We were both sitting in her hospital bed.

 

“Yeah but she has your smile. Actually they all look the same. Like a mix between us,” Dara said and I laughed.

 

“Well yeah they are our kids of course they will look like a mix between us,” I told her and she just nodded.

 

We sat thinking for a while until I whispered, “Eun.”

 

“What?” Dara asked.

 

“Eun. Her cheeks look like the color of lilies and they’re your favorite flower. Her name is Eun,’ I said.

 

She kissed me and said, “I love it but it’s Eun Hye. Our moms would kill us if we had short names but Eun it is I like it.”

 

“Look at our kids they’re so cute. Jeo, Ji and Eun hopefully they’ll do a better job of keeping her away from boys than your brothers did,” I said.

 

“God help her,” Dara laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

The Princess Hours remember?!