Chapter Four

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

Chapter Four

 

 

 

His house was huge just like mine. It had to be to fit a whole pack in it. It also had a warm feel to it. Jiyong fixed my ankle then he gave me a tour of the house. He pulled me into the kitchen and there was a woman who looked just like Jiyong and she was cooking up a storm.

 

“Hey mom.” Jiyong kissed her on the cheek and said,” This is Dara Park and she is my mate.”

 

She dropped everything she was doing, ran around the table and pulled me into a hug saying, “I’m so pleased to meet you Dara. I’m Eunjoo, Ji’s mom. You’re a pretty girl, Ji is lucky. So tell me are you an actual Park child or a relative?”

 

I was shocked but composed myself and said, “Thank you it’s so great to meet you too and yes I am. Storm the alpha and Blake the beta are twins and my older brothers. Jung Min, Leeteuk and I are triplets and yeah they are older too.”

 

“You must know my nieces then: Chaerin and Bom. Such sweet girls they are practically my daughters. I wish they would come by more often. Oh right they said they would until so idiot screwed that up,” She said while his Jiyong scratching the back of his the head.

 

“Hey that could be considered child abuse and besides they are picking her up so you can see them then” Jiyong grumbled.

 

Her face lit up like Time Square and said, “Really?! How wonderful oh and Young Bae and Seunghyun were looking for you.”

 

When we got a safe distance out of the house I asked, “Who are Young Bae and Seunghyun?”

 

“Oh them they are Taeyang and Seungri you met them earlier. She just likes to call people by their full name. Once she figures out your real name is Sandara that’s what she will call you,” He said deviously.

 

“Don’t you even think about it, beside you are needed.” I said.

 

“Yeah so let’s go. They are probably in the game room,” He said putting his arm around my waist making sure to avoid my pack marking.

 

We got to the door at the end of the hall and Ji knocks saying. “Can we come in?”

 

“I thought you were never ordered around?” I asked with my eyebrows raised.

 

“Normally I wouldn’t but do you want to see one of them doing everything but with their mate,” He retorted.

 

“Good point, knock all you want,” I said as the door opened to a disheveled Taeyang.

 

“Is there something you guys need? Hey I see you brought her over. How did you manage that?” Taeyang said.

 

“My mom said you and Seungri were looking for me and I managed that with the help of the reds,” He said.

 

I was standing there with my mouth wide open when Ji said, “What did I say?”

 

“You call them the reds too?” I asked.

 

“Yeah I came up with that name. Why?” Ji asked.

 

“Nah ah that’s what I call them. I came up with the name,” I said.

 

“Dee I knew them first I gave them that name when they were nine you just met them how could you possibly have come up with that name before me,” He retorted.

 

“Exactly my point it took you nine years to give it to them it took me five minutes,” I was in my arguing stance. I had my legs spread out, hip cocked, hands on hips and a smirk on my face.

 

“That makes no sense at all. How did you even come up with that?” He argued.

 

“Hey Seungri come here and watch the two lovebirds argue. You guys are so entertaining,” Taeyang said laughing.

 

“Excuse me?” We both said at the same time whipping our heads around towards him.

 

“Whoa freaky, Yuri and I don’t even do that and we have been mates for three years,” Seungri said from behind Taeyang.

 

“Can we come in I wanted to introduce Dara to IU and Yuri. Are they in there?” Jiyong asked.

 

The game room was huge it had a pool table, a ping pong table and a huge TV and every game console possible. The whole wall behind the TV had games galore.

 

“What were you guys playing?” I asked.

 

“Black ops,” Taeyang answered.

 

“No way you have that game. I have been asking my mom to get me that since it came out. It’s always the same answer ‘I swear Sandara you act more like a guy than a girl’ whatever mom. What?! Why are you guys looking at me like that?” I asked.

 

“That was the hottest thing any girl could have ever said,” Jiyong whispered in my ear giving me goose bumps.

 

Two pretty brown haired girls came in laughing about something and stopped when they saw me then huge smiles broke out on their faces.

 

They ran over to me and hugged me saying, “You must be Dara, GD’s mate. I'm Yuri and my mate is Seungri. This is my friend IU and she is Taeyang’s mate. It’s so good to finally meet you.”

 

A little shocked by the welcoming I said, “Wow news travels fast though this pack. My brothers didn’t even tell my pack they had a sister only the ones from when my dad was Alpha new about me.”

 

Everyone laughed at that, hmm I must be funny.

 

“The reds are going to be here in 15 minutes so how about I show you my room and then you can meet some other pack members,” Jiyong said.

 

“Yeah sure whatever lead the way,” I said motioning with my hands for him to lead the way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His room was on the top floor shared with Taeyang and Seungri’s rooms. His room was painted blue with green accents. There was a desk and chair, a bed two doors: one led to a bathroom and one led to his closet.

 

“I like your room. It very calming,” I said sitting down on his bed.

 

“My mom and dad painted it together. I remember, I was thirteen,” He said sitting down next to me.

 

Jiyong put his arm on my shoulder and I laid my head on his chest. It felt right like my head was made to be there.

 

“Hey Dee.”

 

“Yeah Yonggie.”

 

“Why weren’t you here for three years and then just magically showed up?”

 

“Nice wording but when I was fourteen my dad was killed in a fight with a bunch of rogues, protecting my mom. My brothers -overprotective s- and my mom sent me to live with a family friend. They thought that your pack would attack when we were in such a vulnerable position and they didn’t want us to be there if that happened,” I whispered the last part.

 

“We wouldn’t have attacked the same thing happened to us as it did you. We just didn’t have anyone to send away,” Jiyong said quietly.

 

“Do you think they are connected in some way,” I said yawning. I was getting sleepy and he was comfy.

 

“I never thought about it but maybe. Do you always sleep this much?” He asked clearly in deep thought.

 

“Yes now shut up I’m taking a nap,” I scolded snuggling up closer to him.

 

He pulled me closer to him and started playing with my hair. He then proceeded to pull my legs up so then he was holding me in his lap. When he did that his hand landed on my pack mark. We looked each other in the eye. Then his lips came crashing down on mine. I was straddling him and we were kissing like our lived depended on it. My hands were going up and down his chest and his were trailing up and down my back. I pulled his shirt of and he locked one hand in my hair and one on my waist. He was leaving a trail of kisses down my jaw line. I grabbed the back of his head and a fistful of hair and pulled him down towards me and we were kissing again. He pulled my shirt off. He was now bare chest and I only had a purple lacy bra on.

 

He was about to unclasp my bra when I heard Blake scream, “Sandara Park I know you are in his room if you are doing anything when I come up there in two minutes you are-.”

 

He was cut off by Bom screaming, ”PARK YOOCHUN I swear to god if you finish that threat you are sleeping with Jung Min. Dara come down when you’re ready. Remember brush your hair so it doesn’t look like you have hair.”

 

“You got to love my cousins,” Jiyong said breaking the awkward silence.

 

“Which one is your closet?” I asked.

 

“The left one,” He said putting his shirt back on.

 

I walked into his closet looking for his shirts. Which one do I want to wear?

 

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked leaning on the door frame.

 

“You said you would rather me wear one of your shirts so that’s what I'm doing.” I shrugged.

 

“Oh okay then here wear this one. It will bring out your eyes,” He said with a small smile on his face. He gave me a purple shirt with a white DC logo on the front.

 

I was shocked; “You know what color my eyes are.”

 

“Yeah they’re violet. You Park kids all have them and black hair,” He shrugged.

 

I walked around him into the bathroom to fix my hair and he followed leaning on the bathroom doorframe.

 

“What’s on your waist that makes us almost hypnotized?” he asked curiously.

 

“Well whenever you touch my pack mark that’s what happens,” I said.

 

I was finished brushing my hair and walked out but when I passed him instead of following me he grabbed my hand and laced his fingers through it. It felt so good almost like our hands were made to fit together. Silly me they are meant to fit together.

 

We were walking down the stairs when he whispered, “Do you think the reds are yelling at your brothers or crying with my mom?”

 

“I don’t know that’s a tough one but I have to say yelling at my brothers and your mom is watching her. What about you?” I said.

 

“I agree with you but now I think they are on to torturing them by saying all the things we could be doing right now,” He said laughing.

 

“Ha-ha they probably are. Hmm I have an idea.” I said deviously.

 

“By the look on your face I'm guessing it’s a good one,”

 

“Let’s make it look like we actually were doing something up there,”

 

“But we were, almost.”

 

“Yeah true we can just make them think we did more,”

 

“Alright I'm in.”

 

I messed up my hair and his. He took his shirt off and I put it on. Wrinkled our jeans and put goofy smiles on our faces. I jumped on his back so he was giving me a piggyback ride and we were laughing like we had a secret.

 

When we got downstairs everyone whirled around to see us. We were greeted by my mom, his mom, all four of my brothers, the reds, Taeyang and Seungri, IU and Yuri and two other random girls.

 

“Who the hell are they?” I whispered to Jiyong and kissed his cheek. My brothers cringed at the sight of that.

 

“Like I know,” He said as he put me down but held waist.

 

“Sandara this is Park Gyuri and Kang Sora. Gyuri is Jung Min’s mate and Sora is Jung-soo’s,” My mom introduced us.

 

“Seriously mom what’s up with the full names you know I hate mine,” I said frustrated.

 

“I named you Sandara for a reason and that is what is on your birth certificate, not Dara,” She said. We were both now getting ready to argue and it would not end well.

 

My temper was rising and I was about to start a screaming match with my mom when I felt a hand on the small of my back. I knew who hand it was is and it instantly calmed me.

 

“Yeah whatever mom, I don’t know if you’ve met yet but this is Jiyong he’s my mate. Jiyong this is my Mom Bo-young,” I introduced them.

 

“How the hell did you do that?” Jung Min asked Jiyong in an awed voice.

 

“Do what?” Jiyong asked confused.

 

“Calm her down like that. Normally when she fights with one of us she screams and yells and argues until she’s really pissed then to blow off steam she has to phase and run for like hours,” Jung Min explained.

 

“You know I'm right here and I can hear you,” I was getting annoyed.            

                                 

“She gets her temper from me and only her father, my mate could calm me down. All it takes is skin to skin contact but only from your mate. It works the other way around she can call down Jiyong too,” mom explained.

 

“How wonderful now we know how to settle me down without tranquilizers. What are you all doing here? I thought just the reds were picking me up?” I asked.

 

“Well we were but then Blake and Storm were idiots and didn’t want to let us go alone and your mom wanted to meet Jiyong and his family. Jung Min and Jung Soo I don’t know why. Jung Min and Jung Soo came but they met their mates in gym today and so now they are inseparable. Well now that you’ve heard our lovely story time to go,” said Bom. She and Chaerin then said goodbye to their aunt and promised to come over tomorrow with me.

 

I was pulled out by Jung Soo saying, “Bye Jiyong,” over my shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

She left me standing there. I don’t think she meant to but as she was pulled away from me something was also pulling at my heart.

 

The door opened and she came running back to me and kissed me and said, “Bye Yonggie you really didn’t think I would just leave without doing this.”

 

“Bye Dee you know I kind of like you,” I say.

 

“I kind of like you too Yonggie. Bye bye,” She said while closing the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Characters:

Sora

Gyuri

Yuri

IU

 

as requested IU for Taeyang :)