Chapter Six

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

 

Chapter Six

 

 

We hung out with Seok Hyun all day and he ended up falling asleep in my lap. The reds were right he is the cutest thing ever.

 

“You know I have never met anyone else who could have been a bigger hit with him,” Jiyong said looking up at me with his head in my lap.

 

I shrugged,” It was easy he’s adorable.”

 

‘Sandara Park where the hell are you? You haven’t been home all day and it’s past ten. Get your home this instant!’ Jung Min screamed making me wince.

 

‘Chill Jung Min I'm at Jiyong’s and don’t tell me what to do I will come home when I want to,’ I yelled back.

 

‘I agree with Jung Min get home now,’ Jung-soo yelled butting in.

 

‘Whatever happened being triplets and always having each other’s back’s, no ordering around and always supporting each other. Huh what happened to that?’ I ask.

 

‘Seriously what’s with all the yelling shut up I'm…busy,’ Yoochun said butting in.

 

‘What are you doing? I thought you and Bom... Ohh EW gross Yoochun you’re talking to us and doing your girlfriend,’ Jung-soo cried out.

 

‘Just because you guys aren’t getting any doesn’t mean you have to be mean,’ Yoochun said smugly.

 

‘How do you know you aren’t up in our personal business,’ I blurt out without even realizing what I just said.

 

I just pretty much implied I’ve slept with Jiyong to my brothers. Good move Dara. There was silence no one said anything. I could feel the tension even through the mind link.

 

‘Woo Dara getting’ some but he is my cousin so we will not be discussing every moment,’ Chaerin said popping up in our conversation.

 

‘I didn’t sleep with him I was talking about the other guys not me,’ I groaned.

 

‘Oh that’s too bad I’d kind of like to be able to tease Jiyong. Whatever It’ll happen sooner or later,’ Chaerin sighed.

 

‘You can say that again sister. I want to here if Jiyong is good in bed or not. Not being creepy but I think that would be a fun topic at Christmas and I'm pretty sure Auntie Eunjoo would love to hear,’ Bom said mischievously.

 

‘Oh my god Chaerin, Bom shut up she is not sleeping with Jiyong ever,’ Jung Min growled.

 

‘Jung Min’s right she is never going near him again,’ Yoochun agreed.

 

‘I hate to burst your bubble but right now his head is in my lap so yeah,’ I shrugged.

 

I don’t know why everyone thinks they all need to know about my life. It doesn’t concern them.

 

‘Get home right now,’ Jung-soo ordered.

 

‘You can’t tell me what to do you’re not my father,’ I screamed before realizing what I said.

 

I’ve been doing that a lot today, this conversation in particular.

 

‘I'm older so yes I can,’ Jung-soo said smugly.

 

‘No you can’t.’

 

‘Yes I can.’

 

‘No.’

 

‘Yes,’

 

‘Shut up both of you I'm trying to sleep,’ Teddy roared.

 

‘Sorry Teddy I didn’t mean to wake you up I swear,’ I said innocently.

 

‘It’s okay Tokki I forgive you and just so you know you cannot fake innocence,’ He said laughing.

 

‘Why can’t you guys accept that Jiyong is my mate? He accepted Chaerin and Bom as yours,’ I said quietly.

 

Jung-soo snorted, ‘Yeah and they’ve spoken like two words since then.’

 

‘Yeah we’re going to have to work on that,’ I said frowning, looking down to Jiyong.

 

He was asleep in my lap.  He looked really peaceful like a teenager, not an alpha. I didn’t realize I was playing with his hair but I was.

 

‘Yeah Dara we don’t want that to happen with us. I mean we’re triplets. We’ve been a team since well since forever. I was always your number one guy when we were younger. Remember when we were four and I wouldn’t let anyone come near you even Jung-soo because and I quote my four year old self she’s mine no one can have her but me,’ Jung Min whispered.

 

‘Yeah I do remember and you’re still my favorite guy but now I have two he’s just the one that I think is kissable. Actually I might have three favorite guys Chae you were so right Seok Hyun is adorable,’ I said.

 

‘I know he is we used to babysit him all the time,’ she replied.

 

‘Alright Dara I give you my permission or blessing whatever you want to call it. I support your relationship just don’t let me catching you guys kissing and please if you sleep with him I'm not happy about it but if you do, don’t tell me. Be home before midnight, love you Tokki,’ Teddy said quietly.

 

‘Thank you Teddy you don’t know how much that means to me. I’ll be home later,’ I said.

 

‘No problem Tokki but when you do get home we have to talk just you and me and maybe Yoochun,’ He said.

 

‘Yeah sure I’m closing off my mind now see ya,’ I said goodbye.

 

I shut off my mind feeling really good. Teddy accepts my mate the one who is sleeping in my lap might I add. My brothers are really obnoxious I mean it’s not like I'm going to sleep with him we just met. I haven’t even really truly accepted having Jiyong as my mate. I’m not second guessing him I just it’s a surprise and it was big. He turned in his sleep so his face was in my stomach.

 

Good thing he’s sleeping otherwise it would be weird. I spoke too soon he kissed my stomach and then started laughing into it when I jumped.I hit him on the head and said, “Jiyong what is wrong with you?”

 

“OW Dara that wasn’t nice,” He said pouting.

 

“Well you shouldn’t have scared me,” I said pointedly.

 

“But it was funny,” He said laughing.

 

“You’re such an ,” I yelled hitting him.

 

He said quietly,” Shh there are people trying to sleep.”

 

“Since when have you cared about people,” I ask.

 

“I care about you. Can I ask you a question?” He asked.

 

It’s true he really doesn’t care about anyone but himself. I’ve seen him at school he gets what he wants and no one tells him no. Personally I think he abuses his alpha power. I think he’s like this because he had to take over being alpha at such a young age. Yeah I know that Teddy had to too but Jiyong was also the new man of the house. He had to take care of his mom who was pregnant and his pack. Teddy had the help of three brothers.

 

“You just asked me a question,” I told him.

 

“Okay smart . I was wondering where you got that scar on your stomach.” He asked quietly.

 

I froze.  I really didn’t want him to know but I mean he’s going to need to find out sooner or later.

 

He noticed my hesitation and said, “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.”

 

“No I'm going to tell you I mean I'm going to have to tell you sooner or later.” I sighed.

 

He sat up pulling me into his lap rubbing soothing circles into my back. He’s different when we’re alone, sweeter like he lets his guard down for me.

“Okay so it happened my freshman year. I had been sent away a year earlier and I was at a boarding school. Everyone thought I was weird because I hung out with the guys and wore boy clothes. I’ve always been in Jung Min’s words ‘flirtatiously delirious’ because if a guy asked me out I thought he meant like to hang out as friends. Well anyway my friend at school was Joseph he was a total jock, player guy. Well he asked me on a date and I accepted thinking it was just friends. We went to dinner and a movie. He said we should go back to his place and I quote ‘fool around’ well I said no and then he got violent. He brought me to this cabin out in the middles of nowhere. And….” I trailed off wide eyed and scared.

 

I have tried forgetting about it. I have ignored it and pushed all my feelings do. I've shown no emotion towards anyone except my brothers and my mom. Just like Jiyong. We were more alike than I thought. We both had to grow faster than we wanted too and we both push our feelings down and show no emotions towards people.

 

“Dara did he you?” Jiyong asked pissed off trying to stay calm.

 

“N-No he just he just beat me. He just punched and kicked me. He used his belt and whipped me and that scar you saw he cut me with a knife. He said he was marking me and that I was his,” I whispered.

 

I had spent a week crying and the hospital I went to make the school kick Joseph out. I stopped crying over useless things after that. I now only cry once a year on the day my dad was killed.

 

“I'm so sorry Dara.” He said taking fake in his hands forcing me to look into his eyes. “I will never hurt you intentionally. Just listening to what this guy did to you when I didn’t even know you existed I could kill him.”

 

“I’ve never told anyone that before. No one knows that happened not my mom, brothers or the family I was staying with. I didn’t even tell the school the real story. They haven’t noticed the scars either,” I whispered not trusting my voice to talk louder.

 

“There’s more,” He growled.

 

“Yeah,” I said taking off my shirt.

 

“The scars from where he whipped me,” I said turning my back towards him so he could see.

 

His fingers trailed each scar lightly. His touch was like a feather as if I was the most delicate thing and one touch could break me.

 

“H-He also…” I couldn’t finish what I was about to say.

 

He was trailing soothing lines up and down my back and said, “Go on if you want I'm listening.”

 

“I can’t not yet at least but I will show you,” I said quietly.

 

“I get it I'm already happy that you trusted me with this much. I get that you must think I'm some stuck up alpha who gets whatever he wants and that I couldn’t care about anyone but myself. I am to everyone else it’s my guard against people. The only ones I don’t act like that around are because my mom doesn’t take that bull and Seok Hyun can see right through it. Now you’re breaking down my walls,” He confessed.

“I like you for you the one who only I get to see,” I said kissing his cheek laying my head on his chest.

 

“What time is it?” I asked.

 

“Umm…11:30 why?” He asked looking at the clock on the wall.

 

“I have to be home at midnight. Can you drive me home?” I asked biting my lip.

 

“Dara don’t do that,” He said in a strained voice. “But yeah I’ll take you home let me grab my keys and you can put your shirt back on.”

 

I forgot I took my shirt off but I don’t really care. He’s not going to do anything and I trust him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We reached my house and I didn’t want to get out. I wanted to stay with Jiyong.

 

“Bye Dee thanks for telling me that I know it must have been hard for you. See you tomorrow,” He said pushing a strand of hair behind my hair.

 

“Bye Yonggie thanks for listening I-I’ll tell you everything when I can. I’ll see you in school tomorrow,” I said kissing his cheek.

 

I ran inside waving at hi one last time before entering my house. It was quiet too quiet. Normally the house I bustling with people and random pack members showing up.

 

“I'm home and it’s before midnight. I didn’t do anything if anyone cares,” I muttered.

 

Teddy comes running down the stairs. Hey someone’s happy to see me.

 

“Hey Tokki so you know how I said I wanted to talk to you about something earlier today well let’s talk right now outside,” He was breathing heavily.

 

“Um okay lead the way,” I said.

 

We got out side and sat on the bench we made with our dad years ago. In front of it were stones with each of our handprints on them.

 

“Okay shoot what you wanted to ask me,” I said.

 

“Okay so ever since Chaerin saw her Aunt Eunjoo she’s been really sad just not herself. I know she misses her and well since you and Jiyong are kind of hanging out I was wondering if you can get him to let Chaerin visit her aunt more and not just to pick you up from their house,” He asked in one breath.

 

“I don’t know I mean it’s his choice and it’s not like I can force him to do anything but I will try. I know his mom misses them too,” I said.

 

“Thanks Dara and you know that he would do anything for you,” He told me.

 

I snorted, “Yeah right he’s alpha of one of the biggest packs in Canada like I could tell him to do anything.”

 

“Dara like mom says every guy wears a leash and I'm not trying to make a joke about us being wolves but the one holding the leash is our mate. You can control him trust me Chaerin controlled me the minute I saw her. Dara I would do anything for her just like Jiyong would do anything for you I can see it in his eyes and that’s why I accept,” Teddy said.

 

“Wow when did you get so smart,” I joked.

 

“When you turned into a love-struck teenager yeah I see it in your eyes. You like Jiyong, Dara likes Jiyong,” He teased.

 

I scoffed, “yeah sure.”

 

“Goodnight Tokki have sweet dreams about *cough*cough* you and *cough*cough* Jiyong *cough*,” He said.

 

“Night Teddy have fun with Chaerin,” I retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was getting really for bed. I hope I can sleep tonight without Jiyong. It’s hot in here so I was only wearing a sports bra and I don’t wear pants to be because I twist and turn and I hat when my pants get bunched up and in the way. Instead I wear knew high socks. I know it’s weird.

 

I can’t believe I told Jiyong my deepest secret. I have tried to forget what happened for two years but I just feel safe around him. He didn’t judge he just made me feel better. When it happened I didn’t have anyone to comfort me and now that I’ve told him I have him to comfort me.

 

I fell asleep thinking about Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

Hey Guys I changed Dara's nickname to Dee.

Before it was "D" --- just additional ee.

<3