Chapter Eighteen

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

Chapter Eighteen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

 

I can’t believe it’s over. I love her. I was going to tell her when she asked me to come over but she doesn’t love me hell she doesn’t even like me. I haven’t seen her in a week and it’s killing me. My heart literally aches for her. It seems like the only way to stop it is to drink until I can’t feel anything. I haven’t gone anywhere in a week. I won’t let anyone in. I just can’t everything will just remind me of Dara.

 

“Jiyong open the door,” Seungri yelled while banging on the door. Is it just me or does he sound worried. Nah probably not it just sounds like it because I'm drunk.

 

“No go away,” I slurred.

 

“ JIYONG OPEN THE GODDAM DOOR. DARA IS MISSING,” He screamed. I was immediately sober.

 

I opened the door furious I was shaking and growled lowly, “What did you just say?”

 

“Dara, Chaerin, Bom and IU are missing. Someone said that they were in art and the secretary called them down to the office but they never came,” Seungri explained.

 

I’m going to kill whoever kidnapped her. He’s dead right now. He took my mate, my only cousins and my best friends mate. He’s dead.

 

“Where is Taeyang?” I asked.

 

“He’s downstairs with the Parks, their mates, Boyoung, Eunjoo, Seok Hyun and Yuri’s with them,” He said.

 

I growled, “Do you know who took them?”

 

“No there was no scent. We were going to make a game plan. I was sent to get you,” He told me.

 

I was already out the door and running downstairs. I was pissed beyond belief.

 

“Teddy what happened?” I asked right when I got downstairs.

 

He was pacing most likely worried about Chae and said, “They were kidnapped during art. We went and checked it out. There was a scent but it was unrecognizable to either packs. And no one’s mind link works.”

 

“ what are we going to do?” I asked.

 

Taeyang answered, “We were thinking of splitting up and searching in pairs.”

 

“Okay well let’s go,” I said.

 

Seungri ran his hand through his hair and said, “Well the thing is we need your permission. We were going to have a person from the Park and a person from the Kwon pack would pair up so we could go through each other’s land.”

 

“Yeah sure whatever how are we going to do this?” I asked.

 

“You and I are going to make a blood alliance so we can hear each other’s thought until we find them then when we do it’s broken,” Teddy explained.

 

“Alright,” I said cutting a line down my palm just as Teddy did. We grabbed each other’s hand so our blood was connecting.

 

“Do you Kwon Jiyong, Alpha of the Kwons Pack agree to work with the Parks Pack to find Sandara Park,  Lee Chaerin Kwon, Park Bom Kwon and Lee ‘IU’ Ji-eun?” Teddy asked in Alpha command.

 

“I do. Now do you Teddy Park, Alpha of the Parks Pack agree to work with the Kings Pack to find Sandara Park,  Lee Chaerin Kwon, Park Bom Kwon and Lee ‘IU’ Ji-eun?” I asked him in alpha command.

 

“I do,” He answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We had been searching for over three hours and there was no sign of them. I was getting worried. Sure Dara didn’t love me but I still love her.

 

‘Do you smell anything?’ Teddy asked through mind link.

 

‘Nothing have you had any luck getting a hold of Chaerin through mind link?’ I asked him.

 

‘Nope and the weird thing is she never blocks me ever I think they might have been drugged or something to stop it,’ He growled.

 

‘Yeah…’ I started to say but was cut off by Dara’s beautiful voice whispering, ‘Jiyong I love you. I'm sorry.’ Then nothing.

 

‘I just got something but then nothing the connection was shut off,’ I told Teddy.

 

‘What did she say? Did she say where they were?’ He asked excitedly.

 

‘She said she loved me and she was sorry,’ I said quietly.

 

‘Why was she sorry?’ He asked confused.

 

‘Right now I don’t even know I'm as confused as you,’ I said honestly. It was kind of weird to be in a mind link with Teddy but for some odd reason it also felt right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.:

 

Oh god my head is killing me. What happened? Where am I? Great just freaking great. My hands and feet are tied and I'm lying on a hard cement floor. I looked to my right and Chaerin, Bom and IU were all tied to chairs back to back. Why did they get to be in chairs and I have to be on the ground?

 

“Where the are we?” Bom asked.

 

“If I knew I would tell you,” IU said.

 

“Why do you guys get to be in chairs?” I whined.

 

“Oh there you are Dara. Why are you on the ground?” Chaerin asked confused.

 

“Just felt like tying up my arms and legs then lying on hard cement,” I said sarcastically.

 

Chaerin pouted, “No need to be mean.”

 

The door suddenly opened and a guy came in and said, “Boss they’re awake.”

 

“Okay the black haired one is the one we want, “The guy said. That voice was familiar but I couldn’t put a name to it. Wait black haired girl. Chaerin and Bom have red hair and IU has blond/brownish that means me. what are they going to do?

 

The guy who opened the door walked up to me. He was buff too. He picked me up bringing me into a room. this place is small. I'm going to shift but I can’t.

 

“Alright little girl ready for some pain?” He asked grinning creepily.

 

“Um no are you because if you keep me in here any longer I'm going to shift,” I told him calmly even though I'm freaking out on the inside.

 

“And why is that sweetheart?” He asked.

 

I glared, “Don’t call me sweetheart and I happen to be very claustrophobic and I shift when I am and right now this space is very enclosed.”

“Well then let the pain take away from the phobia,” He said then punched me in the stomach.

 

Damn he was going to beat me. No Jiyong is going to feel it.

 

‘Jiyong I love you and I'm sorry,’ I said through our mind link. I don’t know if he got it but I hope he does.

 

The buff guy punched, kicked and hit me for I don’t know how long but it felt like hours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.:

 

We stopped searching an hour ago and let lower rank pack members look. Right now we’re trying to figure out where they went.

 

“I'm guessing whoever took them is trying to take down the two packs,” Seungri said.

 

Jung Min had a look of realization on his face and said, “They totally makes sense. I mean how do you take down an alpha? You take down their mate but then the beta will take over so take down the beta too meaning you take down their mate.”

 

“Are you saying that some wants my pack and will kill my mate and my baby sister to get it?” Teddy asked growling at his younger brother.

 

Jung Min stood up angry and yelled, “Yes Teddy I am.”

 

Suddenly it felt like someone was punching me in the stomach them a kick to the shin and a smack to my cheek. What the hell? Wait a minute someone is beating Dara and I can feel it. I was beyond pissed no one should be laying a hand on her. I should be protecting her. I am a terrible mate.

                                                                                                           

‘I love you Dara and I'm sorry,’ I tell her through my mind link.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

Sometimes Love is not enough for the relationship to survive.