Chapter Ten

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

 

 

Chapter Ten

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.:

 

“Back away from the table before you get hurt,” I said in a bored tone to some creep who wanted my number.

 

“Oh I see playing hard to get. I like,” He said cockily.

 

I rolled my eyes, “No more like I have a boyfriend and am not interested in creeps who hit on me at an ice cream shop. Besides I could kick your and so could he.”

 

“Honey I could take him,” He proclaimed.

 

“I’d like to see you try,” Jiyong said towering over the guy.

 

I took the ice cream cones from Jiyong as the guy backed up with hands up and said, “Hey man there’s no need we were just talking.”

 

“Hmm no you pissed me off and hit on my girlfriend when she clearly didn’t want you to so no,” Jiyong said walking towards him.

 

The guy threw a punch thinking he could get Jiyong off guard but instead he side stepped the punch throwing a right hook hitting the guy in the jaw. The guy was clearly angry while Jiyong was controlling his emotions. The guys threw three punches which Jiyong blocked all of them.

 

“Jiyong hurry up and finish him the ice creams melting,” I whined.

 

“Dara why don’t you finish him,” Jiyong countered.

 

“Okay,” I said happily.

 

Jiyong pulls the guys arms behind his back and pulls his head back. I stand in front the guy. I punch him in the stomach. He doubled over in pain and I kneed him in the head. It knocks him out. We both grab our ice cream and run out of there laughing like hyenas.

 

When we stopped laughing we were already walking around a park.

 

“So what did they say after I ran out?” I asked Jiyong.

 

“Nothing I pretty much ran out right after. Your mom was really freaked out though but I didn’t tell her anything you have to do that,” He told me quietly.

 

“I know I do and now she’s probably told my brothers so I'm going to have to tell them too,” I groaned sitting down on the nearest bench putting my head in my hands.

 

Jiyong got down on his knees in front of me. I felt his hand go under my chin making me look him in the eyes.

 

“Dara when you tell them I will be there for you I always will,” He told me seriously.

 

I slowly lift my head out of my hands looking into Jiyong’s eyes. They are really brown just like the earth. I was lost in them for a minute. His fingers snapping in front of my face broke the trance.

 

“What?” I blurted.

 

“Did you hear anything I just said?” Jiyong asked laughing.

 

“No I was too busy looking into your eyes they are hypnotic,” I told him.

 

“I get them from my dad. I look just like him. I see the pain in my mom’s eyes when she thinks I'm not looking,” He said quietly.

 

“You know he loved you he still does,” I said softly leaning against his chest.

 

We weren’t really the touchy feely couple. We didn’t hold hands or show any PDA.

 

We didn’t really even in private just the two of us. We shared the occasional kiss or steamy make out session if he touched my pack mark but that was it. Most mates can’t keep their hands off each other but not us and I liked it.

 

“Sometimes I think that Seok Hyun won’t get the same chance as me or the guidance he needs. My dad taught me everything I know and Seok Hyun won’t get that. Right now I'm ‘the man of the house’ and I feel like I can’t show Seok Hyun what he needs to know,” He said sadly using air quotes.

 

I took his head in my hands making him look me straight in the eye and said, “You haven’t screwed up his chances. If anything you have made him stronger. He adores you Jiyong. He wants to be just like you. He told me fifteen times. He acts just like you and you turned out fine. Seok Hyun will make his own mistakes and that’s okay everyone has to make mistakes to learn. He’ll be fine.”

 

“Does he really want to be just like me?” He asked happily.

 

“Yeah he also said he wants to have a girlfriend as cool as me,” I said smirking.

 

Okay maybe he didn’t say that but you know what I am awesome and Jiyong can just deal with it.

 

“Did he now?” Jiyong asked not believing what I said.

 

“Yes he also said that it’s late and we should get back,” I told him.

 

“Your place or mine?” He asked grinning.

 

“Hmm seeing as my mom probably told my brothers about my scars and I'm not really ready to face them your place,” I said getting up holding out my hand for him to take.

 

“Alright but I promised Seok Hyun we would play werewolf’ he gets to be alpha even though I really am. Such a weird kid,” he said throwing me over his shoulder.

 

“Hey Jiyong put me down,” I yelled hitting his back.

 

“Hmmm nope besides I have a nice view,” Jiyong said slapping my .

 

“Hey people are watching,” I screamed.

 

“Yeah, yeah whatever but while I have you up here where you can’t run away we need to talk,” He said seriously.

 

“About?” I asked cautiously.

 

“Us when we mate you’re going to have to join my pack,” He told me.

 

Ugh we already talked about this. Why does he have to keep bringing it up? I don’t want to talk about it.

 

“Jiyong we already talked about this and I'm not joining your pack. I'm a Park meaning I'm a part of the Park pack not the Kwon pack,” I sighed.

 

“So the reds are Kwon and they joined your pack with your brothers,” He argued.

 

“Yes but those are the reds. I’ve been with my brothers since the womb hell before that. We were never Jung Min, Jung Soo and Dara we were the triplets together until the end metaphorically seeing as we don’t age after twenty five. That’s beside the point. The point is I'm not leaving my pack or my brothers,” I said.

 

“Dara I get that you don’t want to leave them right now but eventually you will have to,” I told me.

 

“Jiyong I won’t I don’t want to,” I whined.

 

“What about when we get married then you’ll become a Kwon and then when we have kids because we have to. What will out kid do be in line for the alpha of my pack and see yours on the weekend. It wouldn’t work Dara, right now it might but in the future it won’t,” He said frustrated.

 

“Ah Jiyong I would just like to point out that I am only seventeen and I don’t plan on getting married or having kids for a while,” I said running a nervous hand threw my hair.

 

“Oh yeah I know we’re too young but in the future it will affect not only us,” He said.

 

“How about we make a compromise? I will think about joining your pack when it becomes necessary say there is a threat or we are older and have a little Jiyong running around,” I said pinching his cheek.

 

“It’s better than a little Dara,” He grumbled.

 

“Excuse me but I am way cooler than you,” I told him.

 

“Sure, sure whatever stops the tears but anyway deal,” He said putting me down and shaking my hand.              

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ugh Jiyong how am I supposed to get ready for school if I don’t know where anything is in your closet,” I scream.

 

“Just look in every drawer until you find something,” He mumbled his voice full of sleep.

 

Stupid Jiyong he can’t even help me his own mate. Next time I come here I'm bringing a label maker so I can label every drawer.

 

“Jiyong I can’t find anything. C-Can you help me?” I said faking sadness.

 

“What’s wrong babe,” Jiyong said my hair.

 

“I can’t find anything to wear and I have to get ready for school,” I spoke softly.

 

He pulled a shirt out of a drawer and pulled it over my head.

 

“Is that better?” He asked.

 

“Yep,” I replied happily. Wow I just sounded totally bipolar there.

 

I skipped out of the closet picking my bag up off the floor as I passed. I walked down the stairs happier than usual. I’m hungry. I wonder what’s for breakfast.

 

I was eating a bowl of cereal when Jiyong walked down the stairs looking good in his dark jeans and tight black shirt. I think I might have drooled a little.

 

“Are you almost done?” He asked impatiently.

 

“Aren’t you going to eat?” I asked.

 

“I don’t eat breakfast,” He said grabbing my bag. “I’ll be in the car.”

 

Who doesn’t eat breakfast? Jiyong I guess. He is a little strange sometimes. I wonder what’s up with him. He seems colder almost. Maybe he’s just getting prepared for school got to look like the bad alpha he is. Oh well I know who he really is and that’s all that counts.

 

I finish my cereal and put my dishes in the dishwasher. I walk outside to find him in his car talking on the phone.

 

“…Yes we’ll be there. No we weren’t. Yesterday we met with the pack elders, yeah ours and hers. Yeah I got to go talk to you later. Bye,” He said hanging up.

 

“Who was that?” I ask getting in the car.

 

“Taeyang he wanted to know if we slackers were actually going to school today and if we actually cared about our education. He says I take it for granted and that some kids don’t even have a choice to go,” He snorted.

 

I laugh, “I'm guessing you think that school is a total waste of time if we already have our lives planned out.”

 

“I know my mom says I have to go to keep up appearances,” He said.

 

We spent the whole ride laughing and joking with each other. When we got to school I was immediately met with six angry werewolves and six mates trying to calm them down.

 

“,” I muttered to myself.

 

Great now I have to deal with not only my brothers but Taeyang and Seungri. This day should be fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown P.O.V.

She looks the same as she did those years ago. Beautiful as ever too bad I have to kill her. It’s the only way. She could have saved herself but she chose not to. Oh well there’s no turning back now.

 

She really is the perfect target she has both of them wrapped around her finger.

 

She is the key to gaining the power and maybe just maybe she can lead next to me, if she chooses but I know she will. She won’t want to be with someone powerless she’ll want someone powerful who can give her everything she wants.

 

That person will be me. She will be mine and so will everything else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

Who's that UNKNOWN?!