Chapter Seven

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

 

Chapter Seven

 

 

 

 

 

 

“DARA WAKE UP,” Chaerin screamed in my ear.

 

Why is Chaerin in my room and screaming? What happened last night? Wow I can’t even remember I feel like a drunk.

 

“Go away,” I yelled back throwing the covers back over my head.

 

She pulled off my comforter and said,” No can do sweetheart Jiyong is coming to pick you up from school. Unless you want him you see you like that although he would probably like that.”

 

“It’s too late for that Chaerin,” Jiyong said in a bored tone.

 

He was leaning against my door frame. He had on jeans and a dark blue shirt that brought out his eyes. He looked good. I sat up slightly so I was leaning on my elbows and gave Jiyong a smile.

 

“Hey Yonggie can you tell Chaerin to give me back my blanket. Please,” I said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

 

He sighed, “Yeah Chaerin can I have her blanket I can get her up.”

 

“Good luck with that,” Chaerin said messing up his hair as she left.

 

“Can I have my blanket please,” I asked sweetly.

 

He smirked and said, “Nope.”

 

“Aw come on you said I could,” I pouted.

 

“’No I didn’t if I remember correctly I said ‘can I have her blanket I can get her up’,” Jiyong said.

 

“Stop being a smart and let me sleep,” I growled.

 

“No can do I told Chaerin I would get you up and that’s what I'm doing,” He said walking towards me.

 

He laughed picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

 

I started hitting him in the back and screaming, “KWON JIYONG you put me down right now.”

 

He just laughed, “Sorry babe no can do I made a promise to Chaerin and now I'm going to keep it. Never will I make that mistake again.”

 

“What mistake?” I asked curiously.

 

“Well once when we were six I promised Chaerin that I would play dolls with her if she would be the fourth person so Taeyang, Seungri and I could play two on two baseballs. Well she played with us but I never played dolls with her again. To get me back for not keeping my promise she took all my baseball cards and lit them on fire,” Jiyong muttered.

 

I started cracking up uncontrollably until I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

 

“Ha-ha Chaerin ha-ha is ha-ha my ha-ha favorite ha-ha person ha-ha ever,” I managed to get out between laughs.

 

“Yeah yeah its super funny um which one is your toothbrush,” He asked as we entered the bathroom.

“The SpongeBob one, what are you going to do brush my teeth for me?” I asked laughing.

 

He smirked, “Do you want me to?”

 

I pretended to think about it, “No I think I can handle. Can you put me down?”

 

He set me on the ground right in between him and the sink so I couldn’t get away. He knows me so well. I sighed I just want to sleep.

 

After I finished I turned around to face Jiyong and said, “Carry me.”

 

He smirked and threw me over his shoulder and asked, “Where to?”

 

“My closet,”   I said pointing towards my room.

 

We walked down the hall passing Sora and Jung Soo who just gave us confused looks.

 

He walked into my room and straight into my closet and set me down.

 

“Okay this is your queue to leave,” I said trying to push him out but he wouldn’t budge. Damn alpha strength.

 

He just smirked and said, “Yeah like I'm leaving you alone. You’re just going to go back to sleep.”

 

“You ,” I grumbled pulling on a white V-neck, dark blue jeans and my converse.

 

“Do you want me to carry you or can you walk yourself?” He asked laughing.

 

 “Hmmm I think I can walk,” I said contemplating.

 

“Alright let’s go,” He said walking next to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t believe you agree with my brothers,” I pouted like a child not getting their way.

 

He crossed his arms and said, “Well they’re right. You can’t skip class even if you hate it. You can’t be alone. There are people who want you-rogues who want you-and I can’t risk you leaving class and not knowing where you are.”

 

“I'm not a child Jiyong. I can look after myself,” I said stomping my foot. I know I'm acting like a child but he’s being unreasonable. It’s not like rogues are going to come and attack me during school.

 

He just sighed and said,” I get that you’re not a child but no you can’t look after yourself. They will come and get you. The ones who killed our dads they want to ruin our packs. If they killed you it would ruin not only the Parks pack but the Kwons pack too. You Dara are the key to bringing us down and if rogues or a rival pack get you. We are done. “

 

“But why me I'm really not that special,” I said confused.

 

 He just laughed, “Oh but Dara you are. You are my mate and your brothers little sister. As much as I hate to say it you control the packs. You’re brothers and I would do anything for you even if that meant giving up our packs.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Yeah so no skipping class and always stay by me.”

 

“Ugh this ,” I growled stomping away.

 

“Yeah, yeah drama queen let’s get to gym,” He said catching up to me.

 

“Go away Jiyong I don’t want to talk to you,” I said pushing him away.

 

He looked hurt and confused but still left me alone. Maybe I was too harsh I mean he’s only trying to protect me and it’s not like it’s his fault. Well it kind of is. Oh well no need to dwell time for gym.

 

I changed into my gym clothes-white shirt with the school logo and black shorts-and met up with Yuri, IU, Sora, Gyuri and the reds.

 

“You do know that they put us all in this class together so they can watch over us,” I said bitterly.

 

Bom threw her hands up in the air and cried, “I know it’s like they think we can’t handle ourselves I mean come on we are wolves for god sakes.”

 

There were murmurs of ‘I knows’ and ‘we should get them backs’.

 

“I have a plan,” Chaerin said mischievously. I swear this girl is border line psychotic. She even has that creepy smile and evil laugh the bad guy has.

 

“Okay so we all know we control our guys. It’s probably harder for Dara since Jiyong is an arrogant prick but we-“

 

I interrupted, “Hey he’s not that bad. That’s just his bad boy alpha side so everyone listens to him.”

 

“As I was saying we all know that they can’t resist the puppy dog eyes. Well what I'm thinking is that we get them jealous you know flirt with other guys and what not. Then when and they will get pissed drag us away and demand to know what we are doing. We act all innocent and give them the eyes,” Chaerin finished grinning.

 

“Oh my god Chaerin I missed your brilliant schemes,” Yuri said laughing.

 

“Yeah I picked a good guy to mate. I'm glad you’re going to be my sister,” Sora said hugging her.

 

“You know Christmas dinner is going to be so entertaining,” Bom said wistfully.

 

“Um excuse me Christmas dinner with whom?” I asked.

 

“Well since Chaerin, Sora, Gyuri and I are mates with your brothers and we will end up getting married becoming your sisters. Since Jiyong is your mate and he considers Taeyang and Seungri his brothers then when you marry Jiyong and Yuri and IU marry Taeyang and Seungri we all become one big happy family,” Bom said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

 

“Oh my god we are,” IU screamed causing everyone to look over.

 

“Yeah if only my brothers didn’t hate those three and vice versa it would be pretty hilarious,” I said.

 

“Dara, Dara, Dara you have so much to learn. When we picked you up at Jiyong’s the first day our moms clicked they would love to have Christmas together and besides both alphas can’t say no to their moms or you,” Chaerin said putting a hand on my shoulder.

 

“Why does everyone keep saying that I can control my brothers and Jiyong? First Teddy tells me I control Jiyong, and then Jiyong says I control my brothers and now you guys are telling me I control all. I can’t I've never been able to. And now I can’t be alone because If some rouge wanted to take down both packs they could do it through me because yet again I have control over Jiyong and my brothers but I don’t,” I yelled in frustration stomping out of the gym.

 

I was grumbling under my breath how much my life when I ran into someone

 

“Sorry I wasn’t watching where I was going,” I mumbled a quick apology.

 

“Yeah I see that so turn around and go back in the gym. I told you that there was no skipping class,” Jiyong reprimanded.

 

“Yeah whatever,” I said stomping back to the girls.

 

“Hey sorry Dara we didn’t mean to make you upset,” Gyuri said.

 

“No its fine I was woken up early and I get cranky when I'm tired. Sorry for freaking out at you guys Jiyong is pissing me off,” I said.

 

“Hey I heard that,” He yelled from across the room.

 

“Then don’t eavesdrop if you don’t want to hear stuff about you,” I yelled back turning towards him.

 

He started walking towards me and said, “Maybe I wouldn’t have to eavesdrop if I knew you would stay put.”

 

We were now toe to toe glaring at each other and I argued, “Who says you can tell me to stay put? Huh you’re not my dad and certainly aren’t my mom. You can’t tell me what to do.”

 

“Like hell I can. I am your mate and the alpha. I can tell you what to do and you obey me,” Jiyong retorted.

 

“I am not in your pack and just because I am your mate doesn’t give you the right to boss me around,” I yelled.

 

“Dara it does I am the alpha male and you have to listen to me,” He said.

 

“I don’t care if that’s how it normally works with wolves but it doesn’t with me,” I said seething then I slapped him.

 

“Did you just slap me,” Jiyong said shaking with anger.

 

“Yes I did that was for thinking you can control me,” I said then hugged him then whispered. “That was to calm you down I hope I didn’t hit you too hard.”

 

“As much as I love watching you two fights we have laps we are supposed to be running,” Seungri interrupted.

 

“Oh right,” I said blushing.

 

Jiyong let go of me and started running. I was still in la-la land thinking about how I had no idea what was going on around me when we fought.

 

“Dara are you coming or are you just going to stand there?” Jiyong asked smirking. I blushed giving a sheepish smile then ran to catch up with him.

 

We had been running in silence for a few minutes until he asked, “Did you honestly think that slap hurt me?”

 

“No it didn’t look like it hurt but I'm sorry,” I said honestly.

 

“I didn’t but I'm sorry too for trying to control you I probably should know by now that there is no one on this earth who can control you,” He said with a chuckle.

 

“There isn’t but you are pretty damn close,” I said.

 

“Oh am I? Does this mean if I wanted a kiss you would give me one?” Jiyong asked innocently.

 

I yanked his arm to a stop, grabbed his collar and kissed him then asked, “Does that answer your question?”

 

“PARKS! KWONS!” The teacher yelled.

 

“What?” Teddy, Yoochun, Jung Soo, Jung Min, Jiyong, Chaerin, Bom and I asked simultaneously.

 

“Miss Sandara Park and Mr. Jiyong Kwon Stop kissing and start running,” The teacher corrected then ordered.

 

“Whoops,” I giggled.

 

We ran laps for the rest of gym until all the humans were tired but for the wolves it was a leisurely jog. I got changed then walked to art with Chaerin, Bom and IU.

 

“Hey guys how do you take over or destroy a pack?” I asked.

 

“Well you would destroy their alpha and beta. Why were you planning on destroying a pack we don’t know of?” IU answered teasingly.

 

“No I was just wondering but why the alpha and beta?” I asked still not getting the right answer.

 

“Well alpha and beta positions are born from blood. Teddy and Jiyong were born alphas. Yoochun and Taeyang were born betas. When they die without a for lack of a better word heir their alpha or beta bloodlines stop. When the bloodlines stop so does the pack,” Bom explained.

 

“Okay well how do you destroy an alpha they are supposed to be the stronger over everyone else?” I asked again. I was still curious on how it worked.

 

“Yes you do have a point Dara the alphas are the strongest. So you break them. The easiest way to break an alpha is kill their mate. You could kill their whole pack but they will stay the strongest but their mate is a part of them. They say when your mate dies half of you dies with them,” Chaerin explained sadly.

 

That’s why my mom has never been the same. She used to be lively and outgoing, the life of the party. Now all she does is work. She rarely leaves the house anymore. She lost half of her when my dad died. My mom needs to have fun, laugh and be herself again. She needs someone to be with her when we can’t. She needs a boyfriend, yeah a boyfriend.

 

“Thanks guys but I got to go figure something out I’ll talk to you later. If the teacher asks where I am say I'm sick. If Jiyong asks, I’m with my brothers,” I say running towards the home economics room.

 

The classroom is on the third level and I'm on the first, better take the elevator. They say it’s only for if you’re injured but whatever when have I followed the rules. I look through the window and see they are together in a group of four. Perfect now I can tell them together. Ha-ha they’re all fighting over who gets to stir. I think I can settle this. I sneak in ninja rolling toward them. They all have their backs me. Perfect.

 

“Hey guys stop fighting I’ll stir so you won’t fight while I tell you something,” I said from behind. They all turn around. Their faces were priceless; damn I wish I had my camera.

 

I took the bowl, started stirring and said, “Okay so I was talking to some girls today you might know them well anyway they said that when a mate loses a mate part of them dies with their mate. Well I was thinking mom’s been for lack of a better word half dead for too long. So I think we should set her up on a date. You know not to replace dad or even become her boyfriend but someone to have fun with. Remember when she was fun and outgoing. Yeah I kind of want that mom back.”

 

“No,” they all said at the same time.

 

“What?! Why?!” I yelled.

 

“Well I for one don’t want my mother going out with some guy its bad enough you’re with Jiyong. I mean what if we set mom up with someone like him, an arrogant jerk,” Jung Soo said.

 

“Don’t. Talk. About. Him. Like. That.” I said growled lowly.

 

“Ooo Dara is defending her mate. You like Jiyong,” Jung Min teased.

 

“Shut up Jung Min. Now back to business. He wouldn’t be creepy he would be hmm appropriate and I will even let you guys interrogate him while I help mom get ready. Please guys she really needs it,” I said giving them the puppy dog eyes.

 

“Okay fine but Teddy and I pick out the guy,” Yoochun said giving in.

 

“Thanks Yoochun,” I squealed giving him a hug.

 

“Yeah okay are you staying and having cake or going back to art?” Teddy asked.

 

“Hmm as much as I like painting I like cake more so I'm staying,” I said putting on an apron.

 

“Hey remember when we were eight and you guys were nine and we tried making a cake for mom and dad’s anniversary,” Jung Soo said laughing.

 

“Yeah and then Dara lit the oven on fire,” Teddy said with tears running down his cheeks from laughing so hard. We all were laughing hard enough for tears.

 

“Oh yeah dad was pissed but then when we told him what we were making it for he went all soft and hugged Dara he hugged Dara the one who started the fire,” Jung Min said with a hint of jealousy.

 

“Yeah oh what did I say oh yeah I said ‘Daddy I didn’t try to start a fire. I'm sorry I just wanted to make a cake for you.’ I was crying and he said ‘its okay Dee I know it was an accident.’ Then he kissed me on the forehead and we went on our merry way,” I said lost in memories.

 

“God you had him wrapped around your little finger,” Yoochun said.

 

We spent the rest of class eating cake and sharing memories of our parents when our dad was alive and our mom was happy. I would put my awesome plan-to make my mom happy-into action after school.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

Oh my Chae!