Chapter Fifteen

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

  

Chapter Fifteen

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.

 

I moved in front of him so our lips were inches apart and whispered, “You take me anywhere but here and make me forget what happened today three years ago then you can mark me.”

 

“Then let’s go,” He whispered then closed the gap between our mouths.

 

I pulled back and laughed as he pouted. I wonder where he is taking me.

 

He pulled my arm towards the window. He turned around and winked at me before jumping out the window and landing in a crouched position. Show off. He smirked, “Your turn Dara, don’t worry I’ll catch you.”

 

“You better,” I threaten.

 

“Don’t worry I will. Trust me,” He said smiling. Damn smile makes me weak at the knees.

 

I held my breath and jumped. I was falling waiting for a painful landing but that never happened. Instead I was held by two strong arms. Jiyong. He caught me.

 

“You caught me?” I asked surprised.

 

He gave me a teasing glare and said, “Don’t sound so surprised. I told you I would.”

 

He hadn’t set me down so I snuggled into him getting comfortable. I laid my head against his neck and kissed it closing my eyes. He started walking and I listened to his heartbeat. It was like a lullaby making me fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara wake up we’re here,” Jiyong yelled in my ear waking me up.

 

“What!” I screamed falling from his grip and onto the ground. He started laughing hysterically.

 

“Great wake up call,” I grumbled sarcastically which made him laugh harder.

 

He grabbed my hand pulling me up forcefully so I ran into him.

 

He steadied me and said, “Okay now close your eyes.”

 

“Do I have to? Can’t you just show me?” I whined like an impatient five year old.

 

“Nope,” He said turning me around so my back was to his front and tying his tie around my eyes, “Now walk.”

 

“Why couldn’t you just carry me,” I sighed after what seemed like ten minutes walking.

 

He laughed tightening his grip on my waist, “Then you would look and we can’t let that happen.”

 

“Are we almost there?” I asked.

 

He didn’t answer he just took his tie off my eyes. I gasped. Straight ahead was a waterfall that emptied into a pool of clear blue water. Off to the side there was a cliff where you could jump in.

 

“My dad used to bring me here when I was younger,” Jiyong whispered behind.

 

“It’s beautiful,” I whispered turning around to face Jiyong, “Can we go swimming?”

 

Jiyong said taking off his jacket and smiling, “Yup.”

 

We both took off our uncomfortable, formal clothes until we were just in our underclothes. I do have to admit he has a great body. Jiyong started running towards the edge of the cliff and jumped in screaming. I ran to the edge looking over to see if he was okay. His head popped up flicking his wet hair out of the way. I released a breath I didn’t realize he was holding. He was floating on his back and yelled, “Dara hurry up and get your in the water.”

 

I shook my head. If I jumped I would die I mean look at how high it is.

 

“Jump in. You trust me right?” Jiyong asked softly.

 

I closed my eyes against my better judgment and jumped screaming at the top of my lungs the whole time. The feeling of free falling was like nothing I've ever felt. I hit the cool blue water pulling me under. I pushed up breaking through the water into the air. I flicked my wet bangs from my eyes. All of a sudden something grabbed my ankle pulling me under. I turned around to find the culprit: Jiyong. He pulled me towards him into a kiss underwater. How cliché right?

 

I was still in his arms when we resurfaced for air. I pushed the hair back that had fallen in his eyes.

 

“You know you are really beautiful,” He stated. I waved it off. I wasn’t good at taking compliments.

 

“You’re not so bad yourself,” I teased.

 

“I'm going to let that slide but I have something to show you,” He said.

 

“Well lead the way. If it’s possible you are kind of carrying me…” I trailed off.

 

He just laughed and started walking. He was still carrying me so my back was to wherever he was taking me. I couldn’t concentrate on anything. I wasn’t even paying attention to where Jiyong was taking me. The sparks that were created by our skin to skin contact was intoxicating. If I delay mating I'm going to one day jump him. Damn that . I'm not ready to fully mate with Jiyong that just means I have to make my decision faster.

 

“We’re here,” Jiyong told me.

 

I jumped off Jiyong into the water. I looked around and noticed that were in a cave sort of thing but then looked closer and realized we were behind the waterfall.

 

Jiyong came to stand in front of me locking eyes and said, “You know I'm doing this because I care.”

 

“What-“

 

I was cut off by Jiyong’s teeth cutting into my skin. He was marking me. You would think it would hurt but I couldn’t feel it except for the initial bite when his teeth hit my skin. He over the bite closing it and stepped back.

 

I knew my face had shocked written all over it. My hand went up and touched the mark. It was positioned in between my neck and shoulder. I was a little pissed but also glad he did it. Pissed because he didn’t tell me that’s what he was doing and glad because now the urge to want to jump his decreased a little.

 

“I’m sorry but I had to. I can smell rogues and I'm trying to protect you,” he said his hands up.

 

I slapped him, “You’re lucky I can smell them too otherwise you would be dead. Now you have to deal with my brothers,” I said.

 

He rubbed his cheek and sighed, “I guess I deserved that.”

 

“You did,” I said before pulling him in for a kiss. He responded immediately kissing me back. I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance he obliged smiling. I pulled back smiling before swimming away. He followed me. The rest of the day we dried off by lying in the sun. I eventually fell asleep to Jiyong tracing his mark.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up to darkness. I was moving but my legs were still. What the hell?

 

“Hey you’re finally awake,” Jiyong said as my eyes fluttered open.

 

“Where am I?” I asked confused.

Jiyong smiled down at me and answered, “I'm carrying you back to the car. We fell asleep and it was dark. You wouldn’t wake up so I just carried you.”

 

“Oh okay why am I not freezing?” I asked.

 

“I put your dress back on you as well as my jacket. You looked cold,” he shrugged.

 

“Oh thanks,” I said.

 

We got back to his car and he set me in the passenger seat then got in the driver’s side.

 

“ it’s passed two in the morning,” Jiyong muttered to himself.

 

“You’re in trouble,” I said in sing song.

 

He snorted, “And you’re not?”

 

“Nope I’ll just say I fell asleep and you didn’t wake me. My family knows I sleep all the time,” I explained.

 

“My place or yours?” Jiyong asked grinning.

 

I rolled my eyes, “Seeing as your family is over at my house I'm going to have to say mine.”

 

“Oh yeah I forgot about that,” He said reaching behind him and pulling out a pile of clothes. “Here put these on.”

 

“What are they?” I asked stupidly.

 

He sighed, “They’re Chaerin’s we went to the gym yesterday. It’s just shorts and a t-shirt.”

 

“Oh okay,” I said slipping out of Jiyong’s jacket. I stood up on the seat pulling my dress off. Chaerin’s gym attire ended up being a pair of yoga pants and a tank top. All in all tighter than I'm used to.

 

We got to my house and got out of the car quietly. I unlocked the door using the key under the rug. We walked in quietly shutting the door. I turned around and found my brothers, Taeyang and Seungri staring at us.

 

“,” I put my hands over my eyes and whispered to Jiyong, “If we can’t see them they can’t see us.”

 

“Dara where have you been?” Jung Soo asked me as Taeyang asked Jiyong, “Jiyong where have you been?”

 

“I fell asleep and he didn’t wake me,” I said accusingly pointing to Jiyong.

 

Seungri smirked, “its okay we came over looking for Jiyong and couldn’t find either but instead of leaving your mothers were trading pictures. You were both such cute kids.” I paled and started choking on nothing Jiyong had to pat my back forcefully to stop my choking.

 

“Oh Seungri’s right. Your kids are going to be adorable,” Chaerin said putting her arm around Teddy. I started choking…again…on nothing.

 

“What the hell Chaerin?” I hissed.

 

She ignored my question and asked, “Why are you wearing my gym clothes?”

 

“Oh we went swimming and my clothes were wet,” I answered.

 

Teddy turned to Chaerin and asked, “You wear that to the gym around other guys?”

 

Chaerin just laughed it off and said, “Oh Teddy you know you’re the only guy for me and besides like he would let any guy be less than five feet next to me,” pointing to Jiyong.

 

“Really?” My brothers asked disbelieving.

 

Jiyong just shrugged and explained, “Yeah sure Chaerin and Bom are my cousins but they’re more like my sisters. Would you let any guy near Dara? No because she’s your sister.”

 

“Good point,” Teddy said.

 

“Well as fun as this little get together has been I'm really tired,” I said fake yawning, “So I'm just going to go to be, night everyone.”

 

Jiyong’s arm tightened around my waist and I sighed,” Yes you can come too.”

 

I pulled Jiyong’s hand as we walked up the stairs. I can’t believe that no one said anything about him walking up to my room. I’m also surprised that they didn’t notice that he marked me. We got to my room and he shut the door behind him. I walked to my closet and took off Chaerin’s yoga pants and put on one of

Jiyong’s shirts with bright neon green knee length socks. I left my closet to find Jiyong already in my bed fast asleep. He looked so peaceful. Well I guess most people do when they sleep unless having a nightmare. I slipped under the covers and snuggled myself against Jiyong. His arm wrapped around me pulling me closer to him. I guess even in his sub-consciousness he is protective of me. I fell asleep instantly for the first time this day in four years.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. That’s weird normally mom mopes around and cries for a week then gets back on track. Not the day after. I slipped out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I washed my face and went to grab my tooth brush.

 

It’s purple but next to it was a green one. Huh that’s weird. Wait a minute. I think I'm going to kill Chaerin. She put in an extra tooth brush for Jiyong for when he stays over. Oh well whatever I guess. I must have been standing there staring at the tooth brush in my hand because there was a cough. I jumped like twenty feet in the air okay so I lied I jumped like three but I was still scared.

 

I had my hand over my heart breathing heavily and said,” Jesus Christ Jiyong you scared me.”

 

He stood in the doorway rubbing sleep out of his eyes, “Sorry,” he yawned smiling at me.

 

“Morning Jiyong,” I said brightly.

 

He came to stand behind me wrapping arms around my waist and kissing his bite mark and said, “Morning Dara.”

 

He took his tooth brush out of my hand and squirted a glob of toothpaste on mine and his brushes. I ran it under water. We both started to brush our teeth awkwardly just standing there. We both started laughing then he leaned in and we kissed toothpaste and all. I spit and rinse my mouth he does too.

 

We walk down the stairs to find our moms laughing and cooking pancakes, Chaerin and Bom playing with Seok Hyun and my brothers laughing and getting along with Taeyang and Seungri. What the hell just happened? I look at Jiyong and notice he has the same expression on his face.

 

Jiyong walked over to Eunjoo kissing her on the cheek and said, “Morning mom.”

 

“Jiyong you’re awake finally. Morning Dara,” She said directing the last part towards me.

 

“Morning Eunjoo, morning Mom,” I said dazed.

 

“Jiyonggie! You’re awake finally,” Seok Hyun jumped into his brother’s arms.

 

Bom smirked, “Yeah what took you guys so long.”

 

I shot her a dirty look and said, “We were sleeping what else Bom?”

 

“Well what I was implying was that you two were get-?”

 

She was cut off by Jiyong, “Bom, innocent ears are in the room,” He said looking down at Seok Hyun.

 

Bom giggled, “Oops sorry.”

 

I left Jiyong who was listening to a story Seok Hyun was telling him and went over to my brothers.

 

I sat on Jung Soo’s sat giving him a hug and said, “Good morning Jung Soo.”

 

He squeezed me tighter and said, “Good morning my favorite sister.”

 

“Jung Soo I'm your only sister,” I told him. Sometimes that boy can be so stupid.

 

He grinned, “Exactly.”

 

“…Jiyonggie did I tell you about my new girlfriend?” I overheard Seok Hyun ask Jiyong.

 

“No you didn’t,” Jiyong said.

 

“Well she has long black hair and her name is Yu Jeong. At first I didn’t like her ‘because every time I would hold her hand she would shock me but then she said I was doing it to her too. Well we became friends and then we shared my grapes,” He explained. Oh my god. She shocks him and he shocks her does that mean.

 

Eunjoo burst into tears making Jiyong jump up and asked awkwardly, “! Mom are you okay?”

 

“Yeah I'm fine Jiyong these are happy tears I'm just happy,” She said hugging him.

 

“Mommy, why are you crying?” Seok Hyun asked worriedly.

 

She picked him up kissing his cheek and laughed, “Oh Seok Hyun I'm just so happy you have a girlfriend.”

 

“Oh me too mommy she’s so pretty. She looks like Dara,” He said pointing to me making me blush.

 

“Alright kids’ breakfast is finished,” Mom said clapping her hands.

 

I walked up to my mom who put three pancakes on my plate and kissed my forehead.

 

I drenched them in syrup making my brothers look at me disgusted. I sat down at my regular place at the table and took a bite in my pancakes. Yum they are so good. I felt two arms grab my waist lifting me up making me yelp. It was Jiyong. He sat down in my chair setting me in his lap.

 

“You scared me,” I mumbled with pancake in my mouth.

 

“Did you want some pancake with your syrup,” He joked.

 

I just stared at him making everyone laugh. I just glared at everyone and ate my pancakes.

 

“It’s okay Dee,” Jiyong whispered into my ear.

 

“Thanks Yonggie,” I said ruffling his bed head. Everything got quiet. Seungri and Jung Min even dropped their forks. Okay that’s weird.

 

“Did you just call her-“ Yoochun started?

 

“Him Yonggie,” Chaerin added.

 

“Dee,” Jung Soo whispered.

 

Huh how am I supposed to you know react when I have no idea what they are talking about.

 

“What?” Jiyong asked confused.

 

“Jiyong she just called you Yonggie. Only your dad called you Yonggie and you never let anyone call you that. You called Dara, Dee. Her dad called her Dee. No one else and she never let anyone. Get it. That’s why we’re all a little freaked out,” Chaerin said slowly then snapped at the end.

 

“Oh right,” He said awkwardly.

 

now they’re going to ask questions. I hate answering questions. They never get you anywhere. It’s just easier to not show people your feelings or talk about them. Then you don’t get hurt.

 

“Yeah I'm just going to go um…yeah just go,” I said pointing around my head to random places behind me.

 

Chaerin snorted, “Oh yeah that makes sense. Is it where you left your pants?”

 

I blushed and stuttered, “Um yeah let’s go find them.” I jumped up pulling her with me into my closet. I shut the door locking it.

 

“Wow Dara spastic much: I'm just going to go um…yeah just go,” Chaerin said mimicking me.

 

“Yeah I know. I just don’t like questions,” I said.

 

She looked sympathetic and asked, “Can I ask you one thing?”

 

“Yeah sure,” I nodded suspiciously. What is she going to ask? I should probably be scared.

 

“Don’t freak. Why do you and Jiyong never hmm how should I put this um show affection in public? I mean you sitting on his lap is the first I’ve seen. Have you guys even kissed? Most mates can’t keep their hands off each other,” She asked.

 

I was speechless. What was I supposed to say? I don’t know why but we can’t stop touching each other when we’re alone. Yeah we’ve kissed if you mean intense make out sessions that sometimes have to be physically stopped by someone else.

 

“Ah…” I said very eloquent, way to use your words Dara.

 

“What does that mean? Have you guys completed the mating like fully completed banging and all?” She asked excitedly.

 

“No, no of course not,” I said quickly. God that’s embarrassing.

 

“Okay so what have you guys done?” She asked.

 

“Okay yes we’ve kissed, um sleep together not in that way just sleeping in the same bed and I mean yeah when we are together we are together and um he marked me,” I muttered the last one quietly.

 

“He marked you,” She screeched.

 

“Yes now Shh don’t tell anyone,” I said.

 

“Okay my lips are sealed,” She said mock zipping shut and throwing away the key, “Now show me the mark.”

 

I rolled my eyes pulling at the corner of my shirt to expose the mark.

 

“Damn that looks good better than mine and Teddy is alpha hmm it must be because you both have alpha blood,” She said to herself.

 

“Um thanks I guess,” I said.

 

“Now hurry up we’re going shopping,” She said clapping her hands.

 

Ugh shopping. I hate shopping.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

Seok Hyun Girlfriend