Chapter Five

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

Note: IU is now Taeyang's mate :D

 

 

Chapter Five

 

 

The car ride home was silent and awkward. I knew that once we got in the house I would be bombarded with questions. Everyone got out of the car and walked in one by one. I was last and when I shut the door I turned around to face everyone.

 

“What were you doing with him up there?”

 

“Why wasn’t he wearing a shirt and you were wearing his?”

 

“Why Kwon Jiyong out of every guy you choose him?”

 

“Why did you go with him to his house?”

 

“Okay first we weren’t doing anything up there just talking. Second he wasn’t wearing a shirt because I was wearing his. Third I didn’t choose him he was chosen for me. Lastly I went with him to his house so he could fix my ankle,” I said answering all of their questions.

 

“Okay well since they asked you their questions. Hi I'm Sora it’s nice to meet you.” The girl with long chocolate brown hair and eyes to match.

 

“Hi Sora I'm Dara.” I then whispered in her ear. “I know many embarrassing stories about my triplet so if you ever need anything don’t be afraid to ask.”

 

“You know I might take you up on that offer sometime,” Sora said giggling.

 

“Hi Dara I’m Gyuri and it’s really great to meet you,” said the girl with ice browned hair and ice blue eyes.

 

“Hi Gyuri it’s nice to meet you. Hey if you girls want to come up to my room I have so questions and if you’re lucky answers,” I said winking.

 

“No Dara you can’t corrupt our mates,” Jung Min said scared.

 

“I would never,” I said feigning innocence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay spill what happened,” Bom said right as the door shut to my room.

 

“Okay well we drove to his house and just talked then-,” I said.

 

“What did you talk about?” Chaerin interrupted.

 

“Um our names, our families, and my issue with small spaces you know the usual. I can’t believe I'm saying this oh god it’s so cliché but we gave each other nicknames. Hey wait he said he had a little brother but I didn’t see him,” I said.

 

“You gave each other nicknames that so adorable. What are they?” Sora gushed.

 

“No it’s not adorable it’s so lame but I call him Yonggie and he calls me Dee. You know the weird thing is, is that my dad used to call me Dee. Since he died whenever people call me that I always correct them but with GD I don’t care I actually like it,” I whispered the last part.

 

“Oh my god Dara you know the thing is Jiyong’s dad used to call him Yonggie and since he died no one else has been able to call him that,” Chaerin said shocked.

 

“Oh and his little brother was probably at daycare. You know his mom was pregnant with his brother when his dad died protecting her. He’s 3 and totally adorable. I can’t wait until GD introduces you to Seok Hyun. You are just going to love him. Anyway go one what happened next,” Bom answered.

 

“Well he fixed up my ankle then gave me a tour of his house and I met his mom. She’s really nice and misses a lot you should go see her more. Don’t let what Jiyong told you stop you. I won’t let him. Anyway we went up to the game room and met Taeyang and Seungri’s mates. Their names are IU and Yuri you guys would love them. Then he showed me his room and we just lay in his bed. We didn’t do anything we just talked, it was deep. Then I started getting sleepy so I used him as a pillow and he was playing with my hair then you know the pack mark I have. The one on my hip that shows I'm a Park like leader of the pack sort of. Well his hand landed on it and we were both sort of hypnotized and started kissing and it was get really um intense and I took his shirt off and he took mine off and. Shut up we couldn’t help it, it was him hitting my mark. Well Blake interrupted yeah then yeah,” I explained.

 

“Well I see you didn’t take my advice,” Bom sniffed.

 

“Actually I did, I originally brushed my hair and put on one of his shirts. We only came down like that to freak out my stupid brothers,” I laughed.

 

“That was absolutely brilliant. You know how mates share feelings I could feel Jung Min freaking out,” Gyuri laughed.

 

“Oh I know Storm too. It took everything in me not to laugh. So when are you going to see him again?” Chaerin asked.

 

“I don’t know I honestly didn’t think about that. I actually kind of miss him. God I'm turning into such a girl,” I cried frustrated.

 

‘What the hell?’ GD screamed.

 

What was that? GD isn’t here is he?

 

‘Oh she can hear me.’ He said.

 

‘Jiyong what are you doing in my head?’ I ask feeling really stupid.

 

‘Hey Dee! I think this is one of the benefits of being mates, hearing each other’s thoughts. Great’ He said sarcastically.

 

‘Whoa settle down wouldn’t want you to pull something from being so excited,’ I said matching his sarcasm.

 

‘That’s not what I meant and you know it,’ He said.

 

‘Do I?’ I questioned.

 

‘So you miss me,’ He teased.

 

‘Psh no I don’t, what would make you say that,’ I scoffed.

 

‘You just said that you did and besides I kind of miss you too,’ He admitted.

 

‘Yeah okay you caught me I did say I missed you. I don’t know it’s just this weird feeling I have that I need to be near you,’ I thought embarrassed.

 

‘I feel the same way. You know that right?’ He asked.

 

‘Yeah I guess I did,’ I admitted.

 

“Dara, why are you staring off into space?” Sora asked waving her hand in front of my face.

 

“Oh nothing just tired I guess, I think I'm going to bed,” I said making it their queue to leave.

 

I kept tossing and turning. I couldn’t fall asleep no matter how hard I tried.

 

Normally I can fall asleep wherever and whenever. Why can’t I sleep?

 

‘Hey Dee please shut up or close your mind.’ GD sighed.

 

‘Well I'm sorry but I'm trying to sleep to and I can’t so stop being annoying,’ I retorted.

 

‘Yeah I know I can’t either hey can you open your window,’ He asked.

 

‘Why do I need to open-‘ I said.

 

‘Just open your window and stop asking questions,’ He said irritated.

 

‘Fine I will but no need to be mean and stop using your alpha voice on me it won’t work,’ I said opening my window.

 

I open the window and Jiyong jumps in through the window.

 

“What are you doing in my room?” I asked.

 

“I came here to,” He trailed off his eyes landing on my legs.

 

I realized that I was only in my “I <3 werewolf underwear” I know I thought the joke was really funny so I had to get them and a shirt that barely covered me and knee length socks that were in rainbow colored stripes.

 

“Stop looking at me like that,” I said feeling self-conscious.

 

“Your legs are, are long and, and y and nice socks,” He stuttered.

 

“Thanks but eyes up here buddy,” I laughed.

 

“Sorry it’s just wow anyway I figured out why we can’t sleep,” He said.

 

“Oh why can’t we sleep?” I asked honestly curious.

 

“It’s because we’re apart. Jack said that once we kiss it’s hard for us to stay apart. I mean why else does your mom let your brothers and their mates sleep together,” He explained.

 

“That makes sense well come on I'm tired and you are very comfy,” I said pulling his arm.

 

I lay back down on my bed and made room for GD pulling back the covers for him. He took off his shirt and shorts so he was only in his boxers and I kept staring like I was in a trance.

 

“Eyes up here buddy,” He mocked.

 

“Shut up or your sleeping on the floor,” I threatened.

 

“Yeah like you would do that if you want to sleep you have to sleep next to me,” He retorted.

 

“Yeah fine whatever comes on get in god that sounds dirty,” I said.

 

“I didn’t know you wanted me like that. You know if you want you can take advantage of me being here,” He said faking innocence.

 

“Maybe I will,” I said in all seriousness.

 

“Please do,” He said huskily his lips inches away from mine.

 

He moved a stray piece of my hair to behind my ear keeping his hand on my cheek and pulled me towards him. His lips locked onto mine causing sparks to erupt all around me. My hands running threw his hair his training up and down my side.

 

“What are we?” I ask as he trails soft kisses down my jawline.

 

“What do you mean what are we? We are mates,” He says.

 

“Yeah I get that we are mates but are we just kissing buddies or are we together?” I asked.

 

“Oh that I thought us being together was sort of implied?” He questioned.

 

“Really you would go out with me even if I'm a Park? Will you ask me?” I know it seems childish but I wanted him to ask me to be his girlfriend.

 

“Babe you know that I have to accept you being part of my rival pack, although it’s not really hard with you being you. Ask you what?” He asks.

 

“To be with you together,” I said slowly.

 

He looked confused until it dawned on him and said, “Oh okay I get what you mean. Will you Sandara Park go out with me Jiyong G-Dragon Kwon and be my girlfriend?”

 

“Yes of course I will,” I said jumping on him grinning stupidly.

 

“Why did you want me to ask you when you already knew you were my girlfriend?” He asked.

 

Why did he have to ask that it’s so embarrassing but I decided to answer, “I don’t know about you but you were my first kiss and you’re my first boyfriend. Yeah it’s kind of embarrassing but any guy who would even talk to me my brothers would threaten them to stay away from me. Every guy I have ever liked have been too afraid of my brothers to ask me out but you they can’t do anything about and besides you’re not scared of them. Right or are you?” I asked knowing the answer was no but wanted to see his reaction.

 

“Of course I'm not. Are you kidding me? I the alpha of the Kwon pack scared of a Park boy, never. You maybe but your brothers no,” He said.

 

“How could I scare you?” I asked confused.

 

“You being in danger, I not knowing where you are that would scare the out of me. Now that we’re together and mates I always need to know where you are otherwise I don’t know what I will do,” He said panicking.

 

I put my hands on both sides of his face and making him look me in the eyes, “I'm fine why you are panicking over nothing is silly. I'm here with you right now nothing is going to happen to me.  Now I'm tired and we are going to bed.”

 

“I could get used to this,” GD said smirking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up with my limbs entangled with Jiyong’s.

 

“Yonggie wake up,” I yelled in his ear.

 

“Five more minutes mom?” he asked sleepily.

 

“I'm not your mom so wake up or you won’t be getting anything like this,” I said while kissing his neck.

 

“I'm up I'm up,” He said sitting up immediately hitting my forehead with his.

 

“Ouch damn you Kwon Jiyong. That hurt like hell. What is your forehead made out of? Concrete,” I was yelling at him.

 

“Well maybe your head shouldn’t have been that close to mine,” he retorted yelling back.

 

“Then you need to get up when I tell you to them my head wouldn’t have been right there,” I argued back.

 

There were footsteps storming towards my room, “Oh ,”

 

“What the hell is going on here,” All four of my brothers said at the same time.

 

“Nothing just having a friendly conversation right GD,” I said guiltily.

 

“Yeah of course Dara friendly conversation,” he answered back.

 

“We are not talking about that we are talking about him in your bed in only his boxers and you with no pants on,” Jung Soo yelled angrily he was shaking uncontrollably.

 

“Oh Jung Soo calm down don’t phase. Someone gets Sora,” Storm said in alpha tone.

 

“Right here I could feel it,” Sora said behind Storm going up to hug Jung Soo, “Hey Jung Soo it’s okay. Everything is okay calm down I'm here. It’s okay see you’re fine alright Jung Soo.”

 

“Yeah I'm fine thanks Sors,” Jung Soo said kissing Sora.

 

“Well we’re just going to go now,” I said pulling GD with me. I put on pants and so did GD during Jung Soo’s freak out.

 

“Ah ah ah Dara you are not leaving until you tell me what GD was doing here in your bed,” Chaerin said putting her arm out to stop me.

 

“I couldn’t sleep and he couldn’t sleep and Youngbae said it was because we are apart,” I muttered.

 

“Wait a second that doesn’t happen until you kiss and not even like a peck like full on make out session. Dara what did you do?” Jung Min pretty much growled.

 

“Nothing I haven’t done a thing now. Chaerin if you will let us through I will talk to you later,” I said winking as she moved her arm.

 

“Come on GD it’s time to go we can get breakfast on the way,” I said.

 

“Where are we going?” GD asked.

 

“To see Seok Hyun,” I answered.

 

“W-Who told you a-about S-Seok Hyun?” He stuttered.

 

“Well you told me you have a brother and Chaerin told me his name is Seok Hyun and he is three. Why do you sound worried about me knowing about him?” I was suspicious.

 

“It’s nothing its fine,” He said opening the passenger side door for me to get in.

 

“No I want you to tell me what is wrong with me knowing about your brother,” I said with finality.

 

“Okay fine it’s just I don’t want to bring someone into his life that is just going to leave. Everyone has and I don’t want that to happen again,” He said softly.

 

“Oh Yonggie do you really think I would leave. I can’t even sleep without you next to me do you really think I would leave? You seriously worry too much,” I said.

 

“Only about the people I love,” He pretty much whispered.

 

“Did you just say you love me?” I was honestly shocked and happy. I think I love him too.

 

“Well how can I not? I mean you are smart, funny, brave and gorgeous,” he said sincerely.

 

“Well I love you too now let’s go,” I say smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay before we go in I want to say one thing. Seok Hyun is a total ladies man.” I laughed at that. “Hey I'm completely serious he will probably try and grab your .  Seriously he probably will. I’ve taught him well.”

 

I was crying I was laughing so hard, “He sounds like a charmer.”

 

“He is now let’s get going,” He said grabbing my hand.

 

We walked in the door and GD yelled, “Mom, Seok Hyun where are you?”

 

Just as he finished his sentence a little boy came running in screaming and jumped on GD, “YONGGIENIIIEEE WHERE WERE YOU?”

 

He had to be the cutest little boy ever. He looked just like GD. They had the same dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.

 

“Hey buddy sorry I wasn’t here when you got home. I was at a friend’s house,” GD said.

 

“Oh that’s okay I had fun playing with IU and Yuri. Oh who are you?” He asked me.

 

“I’m Dara what’s your name?” I asked even though I knew.

 

“I am Seok Hyun Kwon and I am 3 years old. So I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend in a few years when I'm all grown up like my big brother,” Seok Hyun asked.

 

GD got down to Seok Hyun’s level and said, “Sorry buddy but she is already my girlfriend.”

 

“Oh okay I guess that’s okay. I still think you’re pretty,” Seok Hyun said a little defeated.

 

“Why thank you.” I then mock whispered. “Just so you know I think you’re way cuter than GD.”

 

“You hear that Yonggieny your girlfriend thinks I'm cuter than you,” Seok Hyun sad smugly.

 

GD smirked, “Yeah Seok she thinks your cute but she thinks I'm hot.”

 

“I do not,” I blushed, damn always my giveaway.

 

“Yeah I believe you,” He said his voice dripping with sarcasm.

 

“Okay maybe a little but it’s not like I don’t notice you checking me out,” I smirked.

 

“How can I not,” He said his eyes on my .

 

“Hey I get your my mate but eyes up here,” I moved his chin up towards my eyes with two fingers.

 

I don’t know what he’s looking at. I’m not pretty I'm plain and he is gorgeous. 

 

His body is to die for. He had muscles in places I never thought could have muscles but he isn’t huge like meathead jocks.

 

‘You know I can hear you fantasizing about me and your gorgeous Dara you really are. You are the farthest from plain,’ GD said sincerely in my head.

 

‘That’s embarrassing but do you really think I'm pretty?’ I couldn’t believe it.

 

I was always known as the hot Park brother little sister.

 

‘Dee you’re the most beautiful girl in the world,’ He said.

 

He thinks I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. I feel like I'm on cloud nine.

 

 

 

 

--------------------

Seok Hyun