Chapter One

My Enemy... My Mate...

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this!Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/JSPmarryme - author is JSPmarryme

 

Chapter One

 

 

 

 

They were gaining on me. I picked up my speed, my breathing was becoming heavy. I didn't know where I was running. All I knew was that there were trees all around me, they were growing thicker. Closing in on me, so were the wolves chasing me. The one up front was getting ready to pounce.

 

I was shaken awake by the flight attendant," Miss. Excuse me Miss we've landed."

 

It was just a dream. Only a dream. I wasn't in a forest being chased by wolves.

 

I was at the airport and it was time to meet my mom and brothers. I've missed them so much I can't wait to see them. Mom said they would meet me at baggage claim.

 

I could hear their thoughts already.

 

'Where is she?'

 

'Do you see her?'

 

'Do you think she's changed?' I scoffed at that one.

 

'SHUT UP!' that was Storm in his Alpha voice.

 

You're probably really confused right now. Okay I'll start from the beginning.

 

My name is Sandara Park and I am seventeen years old. My name is pretty intense but I guess that's what you get when your parents were male alpha and female alpha of the Park pack. So I just go by Dara, it's what everyone calls me.

 

I am from the infamous Park pack that was originated in southwest Canada. To that pack we are like what the royal family is to England. My dad died in a fight with a bunch of rogues protecting my mom. That's when Hong-jun or known as Teddy or Storm, my oldest brother, became male alpha and my second oldest brother, Yoochun known as Blake, Teddy's twin became beta.

 

I went to live with my parent's friends when I was fourteen because my mom thought it would help me get over my dad's death and she didn't want me to be around if our rival pack waged war. Well, I'm moving back home. Before I left, I lived with my Mom Bo-young, two twin brothers Storm and Blake (now alpha and beta) who are eighteen and my two other brothers Jung Min and Jung-soo or known as Leeteuk who including me are triplets. We are seventeen. We all look alike with black hair and weird purple eyes. The only different thing is our hair. Mine was in ringlets down to my lower back. Storm and Blake both had hair that was in a flow. Storm's flow went to the right, Blake's went left. Jung Min had shorter hair that was in a Mohawk in the front. Leeteuk had hair that went in a Mohawk type thing off to the side. Our piercing purple eyes aren't the only weird thing about my family. We're werewolves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was attacked by all my brothers with a "Dara!!!"

 

My mom just stood by laughing and when I finally got through said," Sandara, I missed you baby girl."

 

"I missed you guys too."

 

"Hey Tokki guess what," said Storm. He was the only who could call me Tokki or anything else besides Dara well except for mom she calls me by my full name.

 

"What fearless alpha?"

 

"You can cut that out you know how I hate being called alpha."

 

"I know I know I'm kidding but anyway what do you have to tell me?"

 

"We." He said pointing towards him and Blake." Found our mates."

 

"Wow that's awesome I'm so happy for you guys. What are their names?" I said pulling them into a hug.

 

"Storm's mate's name is Chaerin and Blake's is named Bom they are twins and such sweethearts. But enough chit chat we have to go. Pack meeting. We have to introduce you to everyone," My mom said.

 

"But I already know everyone."

 

"I know but its pack procedure."

 

"Ugh! I just want to sleep."

 

"Same old Dara," Jung Min laughed while picking me up bridal style so I could sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up to Jung-soo screaming in my face," Dara time to get up. Common Dara, it's time to introduce you to the pack and Chaerin and Bom."

 

"God Jung-soo back off. You are so annoying."

 

"Dara you know you love me."

 

"Your right. I do. So carry me."

 

He laughed and picked me up carrying me bridal style for the second time that day. We walked in laughing to a room full our pack staring at me.

 

"I sure know how to make an entrance," I said with as much sarcasm as I could.

 

"Alright everyone this is Dara. She is our little sister and Jung-min and Jung-soo's triplet. Dara this is the pack," Storm said in full alpha mode.

 

"Thanks for that introduction Storm. ‘She is our little sister.’ Really? Actually I'm more of the mastermind of the group."

 

"Yeah yeah whatever stops the tears Tokki."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had mingled with most everyone and all I wanted to do was sleep. I hadn't seen the twins and their mates and I was dying to meet them.

 

I was spacing off when two identical girls with red hair and blonde hair and bright green eyes showed up in front of me. Coming out of my daydream I heard the taller twin say, “Definitely a Park's kid. They all get that look on their face when they are spacing out."

 

"I know we do. We get it from our dad along with the weird purple eyes. The black hair and pale complexion comes from our mom."

 

"Oh your back, well my name is Bom. I'm Blake's mate so I'm also beta female and this is my twin sister Chaerin. She is Storm's mate so she is also alpha female. Our hair is red but she dyed it to blonde and green eyes come from our mom. We are both wolves. Originally from the Kwons pack. I know scandal but since were mates we made the switch.”

 

"Wow the Kwon pack how did they take it."

 

The Kwon pack is our rival group. We both fight for the most territory. As of now we are both equal and the most powerful packs in Canada.

 

"Well G-Dragon was angry. He told us we should just screw our mates and stick with us. He obviously hasn't found his mate yet so he doesn't understand."

 

Jiyong or GD or known as G-Dragon to people outside his pack is the alpha of the Kwon pack.

 

"So where have you been for the past three years?" asked Chaerin who hasn't said a word yet.

 

"Well after my dad died the pack sort of went into for lack of a better word slump. Until Storm and Danny took over. Well during the slump my brothers - overprotective idiots - didn't want me around if the Kwon pack decided to start a war while we were vulnerable. So they sent me away to live with my parents friends," I explained.

 

" Yeah they all are really protective over the women in their life. I mean even Jung-min and Jung-soo are protective over us and we aren't even their mates," said Bom.

 

"Have you found your mate?" asked Chaerin.

 

I snorted, "Nope. I can't even date let alone have a mate without those idiots going all protective brothers on the guy's ."

 

"Don't worry, when you find your mate. We'll keep the twins off you," Bom started.

 

"As for the other two, we can't help you there," Chaerin finished.

 

Really loud I yelled, “Hey Storm, Blake I really like these girls. Hurt them I kick your ."

 

"Wouldn't try," They yelled back at the same time.

 

"Alright ladies as much as I like talking to you - and that's big normally I'm not a big fan of having girls as friends - I'm tired. So night."

 

I gave my mom a hug goodnight and had Storm carry me up to bed with my brothers trailing.

 

"Goodnight Dara," They said in unison.

 

"Also, if mom forgot to tell you. We have school tomorrow so get some sleep," Jung-soo added.

 

I was out like a light thinking about what school was going to be like.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

Bo-young

Im Taebin or known as Danny Im

 

 

 

Chapter One completed!