Chapter 9 - The Day

It's You

EunHee was embarrased by the amount of attention given to her. Stylists running here and there to attend to her at once. Her life used to be so serene and calm, but now that she's going to be Mrs. Kim Jaejoong, she doesn't think it would be as it is. 

Her trail of thoughts was interrupted by her mother. 

"EunHee, don't think too much. Today is your wedding day, you should be happy." Her mother said, wiping a tear that escaped her daughter's eye. 

"Jinja. How can I be happy? Omma and Appa are practically selling me off to a stranger." 

"Dear, we talked about this. And he's not a stranger. We're very sure he'll take care of you." Mrs. Shin said hugging her daughter for the last time. 

Someone knocked at her door disturbing the mother-daughter moment that they are currently having.

"Hayoung!" EunHee gasped. "Weren't you in the Philippines?" 

EunHee straightened her dress and went to greet her bestfriend.

    

"I WAS. Duh. Have you ever heard of an airplane? Besides, I can't miss my bestfriend's wedding, can I?"

"Oh Hayoung!" Eunhee exclaimed, speechless. 

"Get ready unnie. It's almost time. And will you please stop being a crybaby? This isn't MMK!" Hayoung said.

"What's MMK?" Eunhee asked while looking at her. 

"Whatever!" Hayoung said, escorting EunHee to her father.

 

EunHee held her father 's arm as they walked through the aisle, careful for she might trip. She badly wanted to just run away and don't ever come back. With the stares and the attention they were giving her, she grew more frantic. With an assuring glance, her father smiled to her. Then she saw Jaejoong, as handsome as ever. 

          

After they had reached the altar, Eunhee's father said a word about turning over his daughter. Jaejoong could only smile to that. Besides, the media knowing that this was an arranged marriage is the last thing he wanted. Media? Yes. They were here. Practically shoving their cameras to the "couple's" faces. Just how bad can they be? 

Anyways, after saying their "I do's" and slipping the ring into each other's finger,

              

The priest proceeded to proclaim the as Mr and Mrs. Kim Jaejoong, "You may now kiss the bride"

The statement shocked the wits out of EunHee. 'Kiss? This man is going to steal my first kiss?' she thought. Seeing the shocked look of EunHee, Jaejoong decided to kiss her on her right cheek, near her lips, disappointing the media. 

After that, they went to the bridal car en route to their wedding reception. Eunhee tried to smile at Jaejoong. Jaejoong responded by putting his attention to the trees outside the window, finding them more interesting than the woman beside him. 

EUNHEE's POV

The stylist told me to change into this for the reception later:

                     

When we entered the reception hall, I was enthralled with the beauty of it, I almost tripped. Luckily, one of the bodyguards caught me before I fell flat on my face. I thanked him with a smile. Ugh. I was kinda hoping that my husband would do it instead of the bodyguard. But no! I could not be more wrong! Instead of doing that, he just stared at me. 

The moment we entered, everyone gave us a round of applause. The media went too far to the point that the flashes were blinding my eyes. Over all, the event was a happy one. Everyone enjoyed the program. I would have had been happy too if my spouse wasn't ignoring me. He hadn't said a word to me ever since we said our vows. This night, I met people who's names I forgot the moment I heard them. Hmm, I probably met more people in this event than I did my whole life. 

Before the ending ceremony, we cut the cake. Which, obviously came from our bake shop. I couldn't be more happy when I knew my mom designed and made it herself. Talk about a loving mother. We also gave mini cakes as our souvenirs. 

  

- - - END OF POV - - -

Finally, the event was over. It was such an exhausting day, especially for our Eunhee. Well, why not? She's not used to the attention and flashes the media is giving her. For her, they were just random strange people who would do anything to grab a scoop. There really were too much people who attended the event. Uninvited guests were there too! Who are they? Well, an event with Kim Jaejoong is not complete without his sasaeng fans, is it?   


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey everyone! This is my update for today! kekeke. I know, I skipped the wedding ceremony parts. Don't blame me! I'm only a 13 year old girl after all! Kekeke. Anyways, sorry for the pictures too! I picked them up as soon as my eye caught them. =)) Anyways, MMK is a show here in the Philippines featuring true stories of Filipino People. They are somewhat emotional featuring the hardships my countrymen experience. So you see, I love being a Filipino! =)) kekekeke. Don't hate me or anything, though. ._. Also, at the ending part of this chap, I hinted the presence of Sasaeng fans. I hate them, wait, I loathe them. Anyways, this is just my opinion. Feel free to share yours by commenting! =))