Do You Want to Give It a Try

It's You

EUN HEE POV

What's wrong with me, first I get all nervous and embarrassed from seeing Jaejoong and now just from looking at his lips
 shut up.
I'm not possibly, HAHAHAH, NO WAY AM I ...maybe I am f-falling.....PSHH WHAT NO I AM NOT. KIM EUN HEE YOU ARE NOT FALLING FOR JAEJOONG. ..... Pshhtt who am I kidding of course I've fallen for him. I've fallen so hard and so bad that I'm losing it.

Kim Jaejoong what are you doing to me.

I didn't realize Jaejoong was staring at me while I spaced out..YET AGAIN.
"Eunhee-ah , helloo~~~ anyone there?" He waved his hand in front of my face.
"Mhmm....I'm here." I said still kind of daydreaming.
"Yah~~~ are you ignoring me?" "
Mhmm... Oh!..uhh..No! Of course not, I'm sorry about that I was just ...uhh thinking." I gave him a bright smile and replied.
"About what?, me? " He smirked I blushed dark red.
"W-what...NO!" And started to walk faster away from him. "YAH!!! Wait for me!" He started to chase me.
When he finally caught up we were both panting really hard, I looked around we had ended up in a nice pleasant park. Suddenly, Jaejoong slipped his hand into mine and started walking.
"W-what-t are you doing?" I asked him stuttering,
STOP STUTTERING EUNHEE Arghh... "I'm walking, we're walking, we're talking a stroll through this beautiful park,"

he suddenly stopped and let go of my hand , " Look Eunhee, I don't want us to have an awkward relationship anymore. I'm willing to give this relationship a chance if you are," he reached his hand out in front of me, "so what do you say do you want to give this a try, with me , together?" I was shocked, astonished I'M GOING CRAZYY WHAT IS THIS REALITY!?!!???!?! I realized that jaejoong was still waiting for my answer. I nodded my head shyly and took his hand.
"Sure."
"Great."
I smiled at him shyly and we finally started walking through the park as the sun started to set it was getting a windy. Jaejoong could see I was a little cold but since he didn't have a sweater or jacket either he just wrapped his arms around me from behind. Which startled me OF COURSE. I slightly gasped, which caused him to chuckle.
"Yah, don't tell me you're getting embarrassed? Mhhmm?"
"N-no, not at all" I smiled to myself

JAEJOONG'S POV

We got back to the hotel Eunhee was still holding hands with me all through the elevator ride. She seemed kinda tired and then she yawned. Our floor came and I got an idea. When the elevator door opened to out floor I swooped her up into my arms bridal style and started carrying her towards our room.

"OMO JAEJOONG PUT ME DOWN!!, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! PEOPLE WILL SE US!!"
"Only if you keep screaming they'll come out of their room to see, no one's here calm down."
She calmed down and wrapped her arms around my neck
"You better not drop me Kim Jaejoong"
"I won't let you fall, I'll never let you fall."
She took the key card out of shirt pocket and put it in and opened the door I carried her in and kicked the door closed. Then I took her to the bed and layed her down.
"Get some sleep princess, today you had a long day."
"But where are you going to sleep? There's only one bed."
"I'll sleep on the couch." I said as I made my way towards the couch.
"But won't your back hurt in the morning?"
"Do you want me to sleep next to you then?" I asked with a smirk.
"That's not what I meant!"
"Are you sure that's not what you really meant?" I asked raising my right eyebrow.
She just turned away,flustered. She made some space and put pillows next to her making a fortress.
"You can sleep on the bed as long as you don't go over these pillows." She said pointing out what she meant. I nodded and slid onto the bed. "Thanks EunHee, Good Night, Sweet Dreams." I told her and we drifted off into sleep

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

heyy guyss its myuchan125 here :D im sorry aboutnot updating
well i did but the main author didnt edit it o thought he would xP sorry anyways here's a new chappie :D

and once again SORRY

~myuchan125