Chapter 8 - Single

It's You

Single. It was their last day being single, for the day after, they will be known as Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jaejoong.

EunHee sure can't hide her nervousness. Setting aside the problems that might come up for them as a married couple, she sat on her divan and thought, 'What will happen if I trip?' Duh. You'll fall face first and make a fool of yourself. 'What if I gained weight from all the bagels mom fed me and the dress can't fit me anymore?' Oh. I dunno. Go to your wedding wearing a sack? Or you could go there . Tee Hee. 'What will happen if it rained?' You'll get wet. TeeHee, again. 

EUNHEE'S POV

I must be going crazy. There's someone in my innerself who's answering to my thoughts. Ugh. Tomorrow is the day. Everything has been planned. Looks like I'm going to be married tomorrow, ne? 

I picked up the newspaper Butler Song laid on my desk. 'Wedding of the year' Ha! If only you knew. I guess my dream of falling in love ends here. *sigh* Unknowingly, a tear escaped my left eye. Funny. After all the tears I shed, there's still more left? 

Omma and Appa said this is for the best. I just can't understand how they can say this is for the best. They're marrying me off to someone I don't know that much. Which reminds me, I only know of his name and his occupation. I ask you, have you heard of a wife not knowing her husband's age? This is simply ridiculous. Why are they so certain that everything will be fine? Sure, that Kim Jaejoong guy is wealthy. He has a fortune that can probably support a small principality. He's also decent looking. No, scratch that. He's handsome. But really, aren't they the one who taught me never to judge a book by its cover? 

As much as I hate Appa and Omma right now, I just can't help but feel that I'll be missing them. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to move in with the Kims. Mr. Kim told me I can visit my parents if I want. However, visiting often is very different from seeing them everyday. What about the bakery? As much as I want to help with it, as a housewife, I will be confined to household chores and I won't get a chance to visit it often. *sigh*

"Miss EunHee, why do you keep on sighing?" Butler Song asked me with an eyebrow raised. Only then did I realize that he was there the moment I decided to read the newspaper.

"Nothing, Mr. Song. Just nervous, I think." I answered with a nervous chuckle. 

"Don't be. Marriage is a wonderful thing. But I'll be missing you though."

"Awwww. Butler Song I'll miss you too! Come here and give me a hug!"

"Aigoo, same old EunHee. Well, I just came here to say that your parents are waiting for you. Dinner's ready." 

---------- END OF POV ----------

The Shin family had their awkward dinner that night. EunHee excused herself for she was going to prepare for bed earlier than usual. Her parents looked worriedly into each other's eyes. Mr. Shin squeezed his wife's hand in assurance. 

EunHee was preparing for bed when she was interrupted by someone knocking at her door. Her parents, wearing couple pajamas went inside her room. 

"We've decided that since today is the last day we're going to live with you, why not we sleep together as a family?" Mr. Shin said. 

EunHee can't control her emotions any longer. She just cried really hard then proceeded to hug her parents. That night was a lot of fun for the Shin family. Father and daughter practiced walking down the aisle while her mother shed tears watching the moving scene. Her mother gave her a lot of advice as to how to be a good wife. A night full of love, they had. 


Kim Jaejoong was seen wearing a casual outfit getting ready to meet his friends. Weird. Usually, at this time, he would still be working and reviewing documents. 

He dashed the streets of Seoul with his Audi R8. They met at a club in Gangnam. When he went there, he was welcomed by Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin. The four men led him to a private room upstairs. When he saw what they prepared. He just knew 'This is gonna be a long night'.

They had lot of things to talk about. Being the inquisitive friends that they are, the four asked him what kind of a woman EunHee is.

"She's pretty decent, I guess. She's like a woman bursting with innocence."

"If that's the case, then what's the difference between her and Seohyun?" Yoochun playfully asked making the other three laugh hysterically.

"She's nothing like my Seohyun!" Jaejoong hissed while drinking his third glass of wine. "No one will replace my Seohyun."

"But hyung, you're getting married. How about EunHee-ssi? You need to understand that Seohyun left you. Three years ago to be exact. You should be moving on by now." Junsu said. 

"Mollayo(I don't know). I just feel like that EunHee girl's not worth it." Jaejoong nonchalantly said.

Changmin was busy eating the food like a monster that he was. Then there's Yunho. Yunho could only shake his head at his hyung. 'Poor EunHee' he thought


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Here's the update! After this is the chapter about their marriage already. Keke. What do you think about Yunho? Gee. 

Please tell me what you think about my chapter. Comment or PM me what you think about it. Please free to criticize my work! Give advice and such. Keke. Such a demanding author.