Chapter 13 - Development

It's You

Jaejoong really tried hard to finish his works. While Eunhee had her occasional visit to their bakery, she made sure though that the house was well taken care of. Running here and there, she made sure everything was in place. Even though the maids reprimand her from laying hands on the dishes, she would insist in doing so. This attitude of hers, made the people around her either frustrated or joyous, but mostly the latter. 

Eunhee, since she was just beginning to walk, was taught how to be humble. She was taught to do what she still can rather than ordering some other people to do it for her. While the other chaebols had the time of their lives partying in their limousines on their way to school, Eunhee opted to walking her way to hers. According to her, it wouldn't just help the environment but it would also be good exercise.

But don't get her wrong! She's far from those dieting gals who are starving themselves just to keep their body trimmed down. But being a girl, she does minimally worry about her appearance. However, she doesn't throw a fit about having a bad hair day of some sort. In fact, when she does, she sorta finds it funny, having that funky hair style. 

You can tell she was shocked when she reached middle school and a lot of young girls like her already wore make-up, which she believed does nothing but destroy your skin. She does wear them though, with a little pulling and arguing conducted by Shin Umma. She was more than happy when she reached college for the people there doesn't give a damn about anything other than food or in her case, pastries. 

 

Even though Jaejoong casually asked her if they can be friends, it's as if he forgot what he said when work is in his schedule. Though he made it sure to have at least one out of three meals with her, it can't really assure anyone that Eunhee was indeed fine with that kind of arrangement.

Being the wonderful, humble and understanding housewife that she was, she tried to tell herself that it was just because he was busy.

Busy. The reason why they can't have their honeymoon for a while was that because her husband was busy. She's beginning to wonder how their relationship can get more unique. Other housewives would have their husbands' etaries or other girls working around them as threats to their relationship. How can work become this big of a wall that was clearly separating her from her husband? 

Oblivious. He told her she was oblivious. At this point, she's beginning to wonder if he is one too. Always working and reviewing documents. 

But then again, who was she to complain? They are just friends, not lovers. 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I really didn't know what to write. :"< 

So here, a short update from me. Sorry for the grammatical/spelling errors with this chap and the past ones, I srsly don't proofread. 

BTW, I decided to write a fact about me for every update I do. Here's for today:

I currently study at a Science school in Manila. You know where?

It would be great if you can comment something about you too! Like, your hobbies and the like. 

Tell me how you feel.