Chapter 26 - Venice

It's You

EUNHEE's POV 

OHMYFREAKIINNGGGAHHHH! What was that dream about? I looked around and fanned myself. 

"Is it hot? Why are you fanning yourself? Should I ask the flight attendant to turn the AC's temperature lower?" Jaejoong asked, which made me jump in shock.

"GAAAAHHHH!" I shouted incredulously, shocked at Jaejoong's sudden statement. I didn't even realize that he's beside me. I'm such a fool. 

Then I realized passengers staring at  us like we were some kind of a fool. I bowed my head low and muttered an apology. Thank God they seem to be convinced by it. How many times will I embarrass Jaejoong? I turned to look at him. 

"Sorry." I told him, bowing my head low, obviously embarrassed by my act. 

"Uhhhh....Yeah. So, do you want me to call the attendant?" Jaejoong asked me. 

'Hmp. I saw you staring at her legs earlier. Call the attendant? Hmp.'

He chuckled. "Then why are you jealous?" He leaned in, making me nervous. 

"Yeah...Ye---HEY! I'm not!" I said, pushing his face further from mine. I should stop saying my thoughts outloud.

"Whatever you say...Eunnie" He said and slept with a smile on his face. 

'Well...That was awkward. But hey, he chuckled, smiled and talked to me! ACHIEVEMENT, BABY! Wait...You sound like a desperate teenager. *sigh*'

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Italy is one of the most visited countries in the whole universe. The unique charms of this country attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors every year. It is a romantic place that garners both honeymooners and plain visitors alike. Though the country is relatively small, it boasts a rich culture and history that came from diversities within the area. Apart from other unique cities in Italy, Venice is undoubtedly the most romantic of them all. 

It took them hell of a long travelling time before they had the chance to set their feet on the Land of Venice. Every landscape thrills the couple as they strolled down the streets of Venice en route to their hotel room. 

Eunhee was smiling all the way from the airport and while in their way to their destination. She always dreamt of this. Travelling with the one she loves. Tasting, feeling and familiarizing with the culture of different countries in Europe. For some reason, she sort of forgot that she was with Jaejoong and decided that she ought to enjoy her vacation. 'I won't let Jaejoong ruin my vacation.'

But she was damn wrong. He was not there to simply ruin her vacation. He was there to enjoy the vacation too...But with a more definite goal: To be friends with her. If Eunhee's vacation fails, she will lose nothing but the chance to experience a whole lot of culture. But for Jaejoong, it was a different issue. 

After a good 10 minute walk, they finally reached their hotel destination: Abano Ritz Hotel 

The features of the hotel left Eunhee amazed and gaping at every corner of it. But what made her gape the most was that...

 

She had to share the room with him. Well, not that it was a bad idea nor was it a new idea. She had shared a room with him the previous days. But the idea of being with him on a HONEYMOON makes her nervous. We all know that couples don't simply stroll, eat and take pictures during honeymoon. And if that wasn't bad enough, here comes her smexy husband, wearing nothing...but a necklace. 


AUTHOR's NOTE:

Hey! DongbangSuju here! I'm back and currently attending my 2nd week in class. Hahahahaha. Here, a short update. :)) Mianhe if it was too short. I'll promise to update if and only if I get atleast 25 comments. That is to know that you still care for my story. ;) Kekeke

Fact no. 12

I'm extremely disappointed that Pacquiao lost. And I at Geometry and Intermediate Algebra. Someone there who wants to teach me? Kekeke.