Chapter 24 - Packing? With an Unexpected Surprise

It's You

Hey you guys just keep in mind that most of the time I'll be updating I'll be doing it from my phone so I cant really adjust the font and stuff so bare with me please and this is my first chappie so its just shirt sweet and y ;)

 

EUN HEE'S POV

Jaejoong finally decided that we could go on our honeymoon. I'm so excited but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.... Knowing Jaejoong I have a feeling not much romance is going to take place. Jaejoong walked into my room while I was trying to figure out what to pack for Italy

"Eun Hee-ah, I'm hoping that through our honeymoon we can...get to know each other better." Jaejoong said.

Did he just call me Eun Hee-ah? Omg omg he just said Eun Hee-ah. I wonder how it would sound if I called him Jaejoong-ah. It has such a nice ring to it. And I think I had a weird face on cause after that Jaejoong asked, "Eun Hee-ah ? You don't like it? I was just trying to break down some barriers.. But if you don't like it I won't call you that..."

"N-no I like it it sounds nice..." I said shyly " Do you mind if I call you Jaejoong-ah? Or Oppa? Jaejoong oppa?" I'm so nervous what is he says no or gets angry.... "Jaejoong oppa mmhm sounds nice why not?"

He said smiling I could feel my self blushing and smiling like crazy. All of a sudden Jaejoong came in front of my face and touched my forehead. " You sure you're not sick? You seem to be red and burning up a little." "N-n-no I'm fine!" I quickly backed away He came closer and closer. I kept on backing up until my head hit the the headboard.

Now Jaejoong was literally 2 inches away from my face, smirk madly at me. My heart was beating so fast I couldn't take it. I closed my eyes because I got scared and turned my face away. "Eun Hee-ah...open your eyes and look at me" Jaejoong slowly and ily yet sweet said to me. I slowly opened my eyes and Jaejoong was looking straight into them

He slightly laughed and I pouted at him. But he didn't move he had his arm on the headboard to support him and he was into my eyes. Staring into his dark orbs, I was mesmerized. And before I knew it he kissed me. It was sweet, warm, gentle, at first I was startled. But slowly, it started to get more intense.

 

JAEJOONG's  POV

I couldn't handle myself she just looked so innocent and I just wanted to kiss her so badly. I couldn't control it and before I knew I was kissing her. At first she didn't respond so I thought she didn't like it. Just when I was about to move away she responded and the kiss went on. It started getting a little intense and I couldn't control all I knew was that I wanted to kiss her. And by the looks of it, it seemed like she wanted it too. We kissed passionately until it became a full blown make out session.

I had Eun Hee sitting on my lap with my back against the headboard and her legs on my sides. I don't even kno how we got there. But, boy were we enjoying it. "O-oppa, I-I can't breathe." I could tell it was too much for her

At the pace we were going if we didn't stop this might have turned into . Both were panting hard. Eun Hee was looking hot and y, seems like I flustered her a bit too much. But I wanted to kiss her more. So I did. I simply kissed her again except I didn't start out slowly I just made out with her. Then I bit her help trying to gain an entrance to which she weakly, yet willingly, let me have

With Eun Hee there wasn't any fighting for dominance it didn't seem like she knew what to do. But as our tounges collided and flicked at each other I thought it was a good chance to give her a bit more pleasure before this ended.

So I gave her a few butterfly kisses till I reached the spot between her neck and shoulder perfect place for a hickey. She was panting a lot. As I started and nipping at her skin she moaned," J-Jaejoong O-oppa~~" When I was done I looked at her and said " You stutter around me a lot"

Finally Eun Hee realized the position we were and tried to get off my lap, but I didn't let her. I grabbed her waist and closed the space between us. She gasped and looked a little scared.

"So cute," I thought "Nuh-uh, not so fast, give me a kiss before you go" She gave me a look like this >> o_o " I-I don't know how to..." She said I laughed a little at her innocence. Brought close to my face and gave a light peck on the lips before I let her go. She ran away to the bathroom.

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT THIS FIC NEED A KISS A REALLY NICE INTENSE ONE.... So I just wrote it idk if u guys think this is too fast or whatever but I'm trying to use this as a basis for further development.