Chapter 23 - Honeymoon

It's You

Suffered from extreme fatigue, but I'm alright now! =)) Your messages and APink's Let Us Just Love keeps me alive.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XSuBVyaWEU0

"REALLY?!" Eunhee exclaimed with a rather strong voice, making Jaejoong - who was currently driving them home - shocked. Besides the tone of her voice, it was because it was her first time talking to him after he decided to be "good" to her that made him be in that state. 

"Waeyo? Isn't that normal? I mean, we're married afterall." Jaejoong answered, eyes set on the road. He can't believe he saw her outburst. He thought that she would be happy with his decision. 'Girls like events like this, right?' But he forgot something, Eunhee isn't like those average girls. 

Besides being away from the media and their constant noise, he would like to go on a vacation to clear his mind and sort out his feelings. He wanted this as a peace offering to his wife. 'Better late than never.' he thought. But there's another problem, will she accept this so called peace offering of his? At the moment, he didn't know, he doesn't want to know. 

Meanwhile, Eunhee's mind was suffering from a jumble. Different thoughts - both positive and negative - are flooding her mind. 'Married? Now you say that? she pondered with utter disappointment. 

Normal. First of all, there's nothing normal about their marriage. Their marriage was not, is not and will not be normal. Sure, the bride's trying so hard to give this marriage a chance and the groom is well...uncertain. Marriage consists of two people. Haven't they heard of the phrase, "Two is better than one"?

Jaejoong's heart was galloping. He anticipated her answer so much. So much that he's willing to shake the wits out of her i order to know how she feels. His mind was in a total blackout until,

"Right now? Err, isn't it a little too late? We've been married for like...5 months now already." she said as-a-matter-of-factly.

He sneaked a glance at his young wife. She's shifting uncomfortably on her seat. After that, she played with her seatbelt. He's not close to her, nor was she to him. However, after 5 month of being with her he knew from his constant observation that it means she's nervous or anxious...or worried and a whole lot more others that Jaejoong couldn't possibly list.

His mind quickly looked for an answer. Looking throught his memory files, he smiled and said, "Better late than never. We'll leave tomorrow morning." with a voice oozing with finality, making it possible to leave arguments unclosed. 

 

They have arrived home just in time for bed. Apparently, "lunch" with his friends consisted of interviews, talent shows and a lot more interviews that it made her feel like she was in a pageant rather than meeting her husband's friends. Nevertheless, she felt happy being with them, especially the guy with the dolphin voice and a duckbutt - Junsu. Traffic wasn't being their friend too.

For reasons unknown to Jaejoong, the younger one of them two went directly to the library instead of the bedroom, where he and...a whole lot normal people go to after a day of being tired. He shrugged the thought, he himslef being tired and worn out for today's expedition. 

 

EUNHEE's POV

I went straight to the library. I was scared that my heart would soon burst out of my body and give my emotions away. I settled myself in this library, hoping to calm myself within the presence of the lovely books. 

This library is my friend now. Ever since I came to this house, the library was like my living refuge. I go here whenever I want some peace of mind. I stay here whenever I feel something bugging me. This is where I read stuffs about cooking and baking that made me want to continue experiencing both. This is where I found my alternative interest - poetry. 

Abandoned and lonely, surrounded by critics who wished me ill and gossiped behind me, I spent endless hours sobbing in this place. I turned to writing poetry, hoping that it would alleviate the constant sadness that surround me. 

I want to forget for awhile. Like I did when I took my last visit to the bakery. I wished to go there as soon as possible. 

I laid down on the floor and looked up at all the books this library has. Mrs. Song said this has about 20,00 books but I simply do not believe her. She tends to exaggerate. I have began to count it as a past time and so far, I counted 123.

I imagine myself - here with Jaejoong - reading a book with him. I don't know for others. But for me, it would be the most romantic thing. 

I sighed, propping myself on the floor. We are going to a place unknown to me tomorrow for our honeymoon. I'm quite agitated by the idea of having our honeymoon. If it was before, before we even had an argument, I would've taken quite a delight to this idea. However, now that I feel awkward with him, I don't know if I can stay with him in the same place for a week or so. The whole idea really troubles me. I may be really oblivious according to him. But I know for a fact that couples don't just go sightseeing and eating during their honeymoon period. 

I need not be shy about this. I am a and I ought to be one until my marriage. Wait, I'm married! And having this heavenly y man as my husband doesn't help my situation. With his hulk-like biceps and gorgeous body, I wonder how many girlfriends he had? His feminine face and cooking skills is just a turn on for me. I also noticed that he has a tattoo on his left chest. Always keep the faith. Don't worry Jaejoong, I will keep the faith for as long as I can. 

I went to the kitchen and got myself a water before going to our bedroom. I felt quite thirsty and hot. I didn't know why, and I'm scared to know the reason behind. While downing the liquid, I saw a note on the refrigerator. I didn't see this awhile ago. 

My dear daughter, 

      It feels like it was just yesterday when I saw you trying to walk, trying to say the word umma. I want to say thank you for pushing through your marriage with Jaejoong. He's a nice man. Just get to know him more. He was the one who arranged for your honeymoon. He said it was somewhere in Italy. Seems like that husband of yours noticed your love of food and wanted you to experience Italy's cuisine. Such a loving husband ne? Anyways, if you're head is bursting cause you haven't prepared yet, don't worry Mrs. Song and I prepared your luggage. I left your passport on your drawer. Have a great honeymoon~!

 

P.S. I want a grandson.

Love, 

Your  beautiful umma. 

 

Seeing the note, I couldn't help but to smile at my mom's quirkiness. Even though she's in her mid-40s, she still has that undying humor that never fails to brightens our day. With that, I proceeded to go to our bedroom and say hello to the night. I washed myself and changed into my pajamas. It wasn't long before I noticed Jaejoong, reading a book, when he noticed me coming out of the closet, he gave me a small smile and I gladly returned it. For some reason, I felt happy. If I want to give this marriage a chance, better grab this opportunity with him, right? 

I slipped on the blanket, lying down on the right side of the bed, I felt very anxious for this would be the first time that I would be in a bed with a man, fully-aware of it. I was quite the hugger so I'm happy I didn't do anything reckless when he shifted me here the night before. 

Muttering a good night, I went to sleep after he gave a slight nod to me. Tomorrow is another day. 

 

I woke up extremely early to cook breakfast for the both of us. As he said earlier, the maids are currently on a break so...yeah. I did my usual morning routines and changed into a studded black hoodie, a white printed shirt giving off an innocent vibe and a red converse. 

She went down the stairs and straight to the kitchen. She cooked sunny side up eggs, bacon and some sausages. While she was preparing, she saw Jaejoong coming down the hallway. He looked gorgeous as always. He too was prepared for their departure. He dressed for comfort, just wearing a black shirt that makes him look even ier, black pants and a black cardigan. Black Prince. 

He smiled at me and settled on his seat. We ate in silence, as always. After that, I offered to clean the dishes and he allowed to. He said he's going to get our luggages. After I washed the dishes, I checked everything in the house, including the plugs. He motioned if I was ready already and I just gave a small nod. Somehow, I feel warm with his acts. I hope it continues like this.

 

We manage to arrive at the airport for about 30 minutes. It wasn't too far anyways and Jaejoong was driving pretty fast. Good thing the police officer didn't get his license. 

When we arrived, we still had about 30 minutes to spare before boarding, we decided to stay first on a cafe. Jaejoong got my luggage and offered to bring it for me. Such a gentleman! I wish he would be like this forever! Oh wait, we are to be divorced on our third year as a couple. *sigh*

Jaejoong came over with our drinks and he told me that we are going to go to Italy. 

"Ne, umma told me already." I said, as I took a sip of my latte. 

"Oh, I see. I told them my plan first before I told you. I hope you don't mind though." He said with an apologetic look.

"No, it's okay." I said sincerely. Seeing as to no topic are opened, I grew nervous by the minute and was glad heaven was by my side that time when they announced that it's time for our departure already. We were sitting in the plane in no time, Jaejoong beside me, sleeping, I guess. 

<><><><><>>END OF POV ><><><><><>

JAEJOONG'S POV

I was quite sleepy still when we boarded the plane and took it as an opportunity to sleep. After like, 2 hours, I saw Eunhee beside me, playing with a goma beside her seat. I see she likes children, ne? 

I would love to have an exact replica of me running through the corridors of our house. I'm a bit nervous about this. I mean, I'm a man. A man has needs to be fulfilled you know, and it doesn't help that I have a woman, oblivious of her actions that triggers my insides painfully and harshly beside me. She's so innocent. She doesn't know what her simple action does to a man. 

Italy. I chose to stay there because I knew she liked food. And I do too! That way, we'll have more activities to do rather than thinking of well...things couples normally do while on their honeymoon. I'm such a smart-, ne? *evil grin* 

I looked at my wristwatch, 9 hours more till we reach Italy. *sigh*

<><><><><>>END OF POV ><><><><><>


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hiya there! =)) So yeah, I'm back with an update! Your comments made me alive. 

FACT#11 - I love reading books, like my brother. Whenever we are together and our relatives see us, they are shocked since no conversations are exchanged. We are just sitting across each other on a table, silently reading. That's how much I love reading. \m/ And because of reading, I took quite an interest in the history of England, France, Austria-Hungary and Russia and I'm currently majoring them. Because of reading, I became an advocate of Elisabeth Amalie Eugenie of Bavaria, a strong-willed woman who I adore so much. I also adore Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia. Keke. So many facts about me. 

Feel free to subscribe, comment, read this story. You could also suggest, criticize my work through message or the comment box below. Enjoy reading! *phew*

And oh, congratulations to A-Pink who recently had their comeback. I love you guys, Pink Pandas loves you, though I doubt you'll read this.