Teasing You is Fun

It's You

EUN HEE's POV

I RAN! Omg what was that!?! I just. we just. I MADE OUT WITH JAEJOONG!!! KYAHH~~ (insert cute fangirl spazz). Wait, wait, wait, I didn't kiss him...., HE KISSED ME. OMG! Okay Eun Hee calm down. Calm down. I looked at my face in the mirror I was blushing and smiling mad. I started doing a happy dance. Finally our relationship is getting better, we're going on our honeymoon and we kissed. I'm so happy.

There was a knock at the bathroom door.

"Eun Hee-ah, there's a call for you" said Jaejoong. I got so scared.

"U-uh n-ne" Stop stuttering, Eunhee. I told myself. I really need to be more confident around him. I came out of the bathroom and turned left towards our bedroom. All of sudden I was cornered against the wall.

"Jaejoong oppa?!" He just stared at me and I thought he was going to kiss me again I closed my eyes. But the kiss never came. I opened them to a laughing Jaejoong.

"Haha Eun Hee-ah you're so cute," he caressed my cheek,looking at the floor, I started to blush. STOP BLUSHING EUN HEE. Omg I can't do this.

"Eun Hee-ah look at me, its okay. I won't bite." Jaejoong said sweetly.I looked up at him and he was just gazing at me. He was closer to me now and his hand were by my waist.

"Umm...Oppa , I-I have to go....finish packing..."

OMG Eun Hee you are so stupid. Really? I have to go pack . Wtf is wrong with me. Jaejoong laughed again. He pulled me into an embrace and gave me a sweet peck on the cheek, by now I knew that I was as red as a tomato. He went back to pack his things. I slid to the ground with my back against the wall, my heart was beating so fast. Why does he have to be like this? I know he doesn't have an real true feelings for me. What if he's just playing me? But he seems so sincere. I got up off the floor and went back to my room. I finished packing and wen downstairs to get something to eat.

 

JAEJOONG's POV

She's so cute. I don't think I'm going to mind her being my wife anymore. I feel bad for saying all that stuff to her.

FLASHBACK

"You're the one who's ruining my life!"

END OF FLASHBACK

Sigh. I shouldnt have said that I didnt really mean it. I'm really starting to like her a bit. Maybe I should try to give this a chance...mhmm. I want to make sure we have good time on this honeymoon. Maybe I might be able to sort out my feelings. I saw Eun Hee going downstairs ...mhmm maybe I should scare her muwahaha.

I slowly crept downstairs, Eun Hee was to preoccupied with making her sandwich that she didn't notice me. I crept up behind her and gave her a hug through her waist.

She gasped "JaeJoong Oppa?! What are you doing"

"Obviously I'm giving you a hug can't you see" I rested my head on her shoulder. I blew on her ear, sending shivers down her spine. I chuckled a bit, she was just too cute. "Eun Hee-ah, give me something to eat too~~ Please~" I blew on her hickey causing her to flinch.

"A-ah O-oppa, I'll make it for you." She couldn't resist me I knew she couldn't. "Thank you, Jagiya" and I gave her a slight kiss where her lips meet her cheek. I sat on the kitchen island, watching her.

 

EUN HEE'S POV

OMG HE'S SO WEIRD... And hot. UGH I can't resist him. Why is he like this. Sigh. I looked back to see if he was gone , but he was sitting right there on the island watching me... Maybe I should make him feel a little flustered he keeps teasing me, well~ two can play it that game. I finished making his sandwich,

I walked over next to him and put the plate in front of him, "Here Oppa,"

Just when he was about to touch it I slid the plate away and he frowned a bit.

"Not so fast Oppa, I want a reward first," I said keeping my fingers on my lips. He gave a surprised, look but then he smirked.

"Eun Hee you've become more daring and demanding, mhmm I like it"

Oh.My.GOD he looks so hot right now. Just as he was going to kiss me I stuck my tounge out at him made a funny face and ran away. The look on Jaejoong's face was hilarious.

"YAH KIM EUN HEE GET BACK HERE!!!!" He started to chase after me I ran upstairs and he tackled me on the bed.

" You really think you can just and run away, mhmm?" I nodded and giggled, this was fun.

"Well, you can't." Jaejoong said, and he closed in on me when he was close enough to kiss me I tickled his collar bone and backed off. I was laughing so hard, he just glared at me. I just stuck my tongue out at him.