Chapter 12 - Friends?

It's You

A/N: Tired from all the drama. Here's a bonus chappie today. Let's enjoy JaeHee/ EunJae couple's fluffiness. Enjoy it while it lasts. *evil smug*

 

STILL EUNHEE's POV

Jaejoong and I looked frantically into each other's eyes. 

"H-Honeymoon?" I asked nervously, searching for my mom's eyes. 

"Yes. Honeymoon. You know, going to a place. ALONE~ swim around the waters, eat delicious foods. And you know ALONNNNEE~" Mom said, perhaps reminiscing her honeymoon with appa? Mollayo. 

"O-ooooh! Honeymoon! Would you like to go on a honeymoon, JAGIYA?"  Jaejoong said, throwing a signal. I'm not usually sensual of the things around me, but I know what he meant. When I didn't respond at once, he repeated the question and kissed the top of my head. And yes, I blushed. 

"Oh, aniyo. Just being together with my Jaeboo makes me happy." I said, flustered. 

"Aigoo. These kids. So cheesy, makes me wanna puke. Well I was planning to send you to Bora Bora since my friend has a resort there." Mom said trying to convince us. 

"And besides, Mrs. S--. I mean, Omma, I still have lots of work to do. I'll finish them first and I'll make sure to take EunHee on a trip, ne?" Jaejoong pouted, making the old lady giggle. 

"Ehhh. Are you neglecting my daughter? Tsk Tsk. Kim Jaejoong, you don't know a woman's heart, do you?" Omma said, shaking her head. "When a woman says it's fine, trust me, it's not." She continued patting Jaejoong's arm. Ohmygod. What is Omma doing? O_O 

"Aaaa-aniyo." Jaejoong nervously said.

"Ommaaaaa." I whined. Keke. This will work. It always does. "You're torturing my hubbie!" I said while pinching Jaejoong's cheek. "Why don't you go and uhhh, enjoy a day in the spa!" I continued while shoving her out of our house.

"Phew! Glad that's over." I exclaimed. 

"Jaeboo?" He said while looking at the chandeliers hanging on the ceiling. He turned to me and said, "I like it." He turned around to leave after giving a teeny-tiny smile. 

Is he bipolar or what? 

And the best actress award goes to... 

- - - - - END OF POV - - - - -

JAEJOONG's POV

I went to the library and studied more about business. But really, I can't focus on one thing. A part of me wants to be good to her. I'm her husband afterall. But if I do that, am I not betraying my Seohyunnie? Aish. This marriage is making me go crazy.  

The way she pinched my cheek, the cute tone when she called me JaeBoo. Calling me her husband, it feels like I'm back being a highschooler again, gushing over my crush secretly. 

I got my phone out and saw about 7 miss calls from Yunho. I'll deal with him later. He can wait. I searched for the top ten honeymoon spots in the world and boy were they great! Looking at them, hell I'd love to take a break from work and have a great time there. I can bring the rest of the guys with me and it would surely be fun! Oh. My bad. I forgot I have a wife to bring there now. *sigh*

Maybe. Just maybe, this can be a way to possibly build a connection between us, a connection called friendship. It can be right? That way I won't be too guilty about betraying my Seohyun. Wouldn't that be odd? Marriage first then friendship? Aigoo. Most of the married couples go through friendship first, falls in love then boom, marriage. However, if that's the only way I can make up to her, then why not right? 

- - - - - END OF POV - - - - -

Jaejoong decided to cook dinner for himself since he dismissed all the helpers for today. It was a good thing that he decided to cook a few more just in case EunHee wakes up in time for dinner. True enough, EunHee came tumbling down the stairs rubbing her eyes. She saw Jaejoong eating. 

"Oh, hi Jaejoong-ssi. I didn't know it's this late already. I guess I fell asleep." EunHee explained like she did a crime or something. 

"Kwaenchana-yo. Here, I cooked this." Jaejoong said then got the plate he prepared for her then continued eating.

"You...cook?" EunHee said, looking at the plate in front of her. 

"Yes, I think I'm actually great at it. Wait, I'm great at everything I do." He proudly said. 

"Wow. Conceited aren't we?" EunHee muttered and tasted his cooking. "Hmmmm! This tastes great!" 

"Well, if it weren't for Kim Jaejoong cooking it..." He said with a smirk.

They continued eating in silence. Neither one of them dared to say a word. Then, 

"EunHee" "Jaejoong-ssi" "You go first" They said, at the same time. 

"Ladies first, so...go." Jaejoong said, ready to listen to her. 

"Erm, why are you being so kind? You know..." 

"Wae? You don't like me being kind?" He retorted back and sighed. "Well, I was thinking, maybe we can be uhmmm. You know? 

"You know what?" Eunhee answered, anticipating.

"Uhmm, you know, friends?" He answered.

"Oooo-oh." EunHee said, disappointment evident in her voice. "Okay." His answer was not the one she anticipated. But hey, it's a good start! 

"And about the honeymoon thingy, we can use it as uhh, I don't know, getting to know each other first?" 

"Uhhh. Sure. I think so." Eunhee answered munching on a piece of steak. 

"But you've got to give me at least 1 week before finishing my work. Can you, I mean, you have to get used to having a handsome CEO as a husband."

"Sure. Uhm, why not?" Eunhee said, indulging the food that he cooked, not caring about the narcissistic comment he gave. 

"HA-HA-HA." Jaejoong laughed his trademark laugh for no reason in particular. 

For the first time, they conversed, they interacted freely. They might have started with bad impressions of each other. But hey, it isn't late to fall in love now, is it? 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Heyyy there! =)) my second update for the day! =)) Keke. I was so inspired by your comments sooo.. 

Anyways, I'm so sorry I can't give longer updates. Since, I'm not really used to writing longer chapters. Is my story boring because it's so slow-paced?  I reallt want to hear your opinion on that one. :/

where do you want to go for your honeymoon? 

Comment your suggestion, comments, violent reaction on the comment box below. I need your opinion so I can plan the honeymoon chapter as fast as I could. 

And also, karenzayyygirl thought of EunJae and JaeHee. What do you think fits them the most? Keke. So demanding. =))