Chapter 10 - Deal

It's You

According to Mr. Webster, a deal is an arrangement to attain a desired result by a combination of interested parties; -- applied to stock speculations and political bargains. But what if the other party was given practically no choice? Would it still be called a deal? I'll let you decide.

 

The car was going on a direction new to Kim EunHee. This was making her nervous and she's left with no choice but to ask her husband. 

"Errr, Jaejoong-ssi, do you know where we're headed?" Eunhee asked, confusion taking over her mind. 

"New house." Jaejoong answered nonchalantly, still looking at the trees outside the window. 

"Chincha? We're going to live together? I thought we're going to live at your parent's house? How did you know about it?" Eunhee said, amused. 

"Yes, we're living together. And I knew it at once cause unlike you, I'm not oblivious of the events happening in my life." Jaejoong answered throwing a cold glance at her. "Oh, and if you don't know the meaning of oblivious, it's being unaware of the things around you." He continued. 

 

Embarrassed by Jaejoong's statement, she can only hang her head low while biting her lip to stop her tears from falling. Sure she didn't graduate from a prestigious university like he did. In fact, she studied at a Culinary school. But hey she came from one of the best! Even Buddy Valastro was one of her mentors. She sighed, feeling defeated. 

EUNHEE's POV

Huh, it was the first time he actually talked to me. Well at least I tried, right? And at least, he responded. Even if it was evident of mockery. Be positive, Eunhee, fighting! 

- - - - - END OF POV - - - - -

EunHee fell asleep during the long trip. She was awakened by the voice of the chauffeur stating that they have arrived. She opened her door and went out to find a small house. NOT! 

It was a big modern house, typical house of new generation chaebols. There's also a big pool by the backyard. She caught up with her husband at their front porch. Together, they entered the living room to find their parents lounging the said area. 

"Oh, you're here." Mrs. Kim said upon seeing the newlywed couple. Eunhee and Jaejoong bowed in return.

"My daughter, starting today, you're going to live with Jaejoong here." Eunhee's mother said. Eunhee just nodded.

"Yes, so Jaejoong-ah, please take good care of my daughter." Mr. Shin winked at Jaejoong. He responded with a smile. 

"Jaejoong, my son. We'll be taking our leave now." Mr. Kim said, guiding the three others to the front door. "And oh, your personal things are already in your bedroom." He continued before completely disappearing.

 

Jaejoong went up first to their bedroom to shower and change to a more comfortable clothing. EunHee trailed behind Jaejoong and saw the magnificent design of their bedroom. She gasped at the sight of it. Well? Why not? A house can fit that room! After gazing at every corner of the room possible, she sat on the king-sized bed. That's when everything clicked! 'We're going to share the same bedroom!' She widened her eyes at the impact of the informations overwhelming her. It was awkward enough that they would be sharing the same bedroom, but it seems as if they would be sharing the same bed too.

For other girls, it would've been an advantage rather than what this protagonist is feeling. They would give practically everything to even just be in the same room with the young CEO. But of course, that's not the case with Eunhee. Just the idea of sharing a bed with a man - a handsome man at that - makes her blush. And this time, the timing is very wrong. 

Kim Jaejoong went out of the bath room with a mere towel separating his body and the air. Seeing the blushing young girl sitting at the bed made him smirk. "Like what you see?" 

"Bwoh?" EunHee answered blushing an even deeper shade of red, if that's even possible. Without waiting for his reply, EunHee dashed out of the room, muttering something about showering. 

 

Jaejoong went down the stairs wearing a white v-neck and pajamas only to smell a delicious aroma. 

"You cook?" He asked.

"Uh-huh" EunHee answered with a smile. 'He's not a jerk afterall' she thought.

Jaejoong cleared his throat. "Listen. I will propose something." EunHee turned her attention to him.

Even though we are married, we are going to act as if we're single, with the exception of being with the presence of our parents and of course, the media. We may act so lovely infront of them, but don't ever get too carried away. It's just for show. You are not going to care a single thing about me, and vice versa. Deal?" 

''Truthfully, I was kinda hoping to give this marriage a chance.''. She hung her head low and bit her lip again.

"Nonsense." He muttered and went to who-knows-where. 


AUTHOR's NOTE:

Hey everyone! Sorry for updating soooooo lateee. Forgive me? 

 

Comment what you feel or your suggestions on the comment box below! =))