Chapter 27 - Strolling

It's You

Hey there! I'm back, giving you an update. *Sigh* Not even 20 comments. Well, whatever. :) Hahaha. School's killing me. I mean, Intermediate Algebra's killing me. Hahaha. I'm okay with Geom, but with IA, Grrrrrr. Anyways...

"Y-yaaaaaaahhh!" Eunhee nervously shouted. She was taken aback by his sudden boldness. She didn't know if she's supposed to be happy or mad at him. 

"What? It's not as if you're a stranger. You're my wife." He proclaimed, not caring for the effect his statement had on the younger Kim. 

'You're my wife' As true as this statement was, she wished with all her might that he understood what he just said. If only it were true. If only he treated her as one. If only he felt the same way as she does. If only... 

"Eunhee! Yah Eunhee! Quit spacing out on me!" Jaejoong said, fully dressed as he waved his hands in front his always-spacing out-wife. 

"Oh, ne!" Eunhee absentmindedly said. Ne? Wondering why she said that? Don't worry she herself wonders too! She didn't know. Maybe just for the sake of answering to whatever he said while she was having an argument with herself? 

"What do you mean yes?" Jaejoong asked, confused at his wife's answer. 

"Oh, that..." She said, rubbing the back of her head. "I mean yes, why yes! I'm going to stroll around for a bit! " She said with a rather determined face. 

With that said, she dashed past him not even bothering to utter a single word with her demented state at the moment. But no! Jaejoong ain't one who can be fooled by that! He's an intelligent man, for goodness' sake. No one tricks THE Kim Jaejoong. 

"What's up with her? She's bound to see me anyways." He muttered whilst preparing to go for a stroll with his demented wife. 

 

"Aish, you pabo. What kind of an excuse did you just make? You don't even know the way around!" She hit her head and scolded herself while taking a walk around a street she didn't know of. She was so into scolding her pabo self that she didn't notice a car approaching. THEN...

 

 

 

She was turned into the warm embrace of her husband. It's as if the world stopped and stared at them. It's as if time stopped revolving, their heartbeats too stopped in the process. It's as if... It's as if... It's as if

"-----Always and forever spacing out on me." Jaejoong continued to rant. Eunhee quickly scrambled off his touch. It's warm, but with a sense of warning. She didn't know why. 

"W-why are you even here? Aren't you back in our hotel room?" She countered, trying to get away from his ranting. 

"And what? Let you go wander by yourself?" He said. "Uhhh no, I rather have my balls be saved from umma." He added, while shaking his head. 

"Wae? Isn't that a greater and easier way to separate from me? It would be painless, oh?" She answered hitting his arm. That statement made him stop his tracks. Why hadn't he thought of that? Is it because it's too cruel? Is it because he can't endure making an innocent girl like Eunhee be alone in this cruel world? Why? What's up with the protective instinct. Wait, it can't be...'Yes it can't be! It's just brotherly love. Yeah, brotherly love.'

"What brotherly love? Yaah! Yaaaah! What brotherly love? You don't have a sibling. Yaaaahhhhhhh! KIM JAEEEJOOOOOOONNNGGG!" He was suddenly awakened from his thoughts. 

"Bwo? Yah! Shut your mouth. People are starting to stare! Yah!" He lectured while trying to shut with his hand. 

"That's the problem with you! Always caring ab---" Eunhee was forced to shut . Not by his hand... but by his luscious lips. She was shocked, that's evident. But this great feeling inside her, this desire inside her made her eyes shut in blissful happiness. The moment she did so, he quickly pulled away. 

"So noisy." He nonchalantly said, eyes piercing through hers. "Kaja. Better not let this vacation go to waste." He said, holding onto her hand and pulling her from where she's glued.