Chapter 18 - Doomed

It's You

 'Though love is weak and hate is strong, yet hate is short and love is long.'

 

Doomed. She knew she was doomed the moment she saw what was written on the headlines. No wonder Kibum was oozing with the look of terror the moment she saw him. 

'MARRIAGE GONE WRONG?'

Shin Corporations' heiress Shin Eunhee who was recently married to Kim Corporations' CEO Kim Jaejoong was caught red-handed with another man. The man was confirmed to be the head cook at one of the Shin's branch hotels. Speculations of a broken marriage came up accopanied by the couple's honeymoon issue. One can only guess the reactions there pictures taken would garner from Mr. Kim who was known to be a fierce man in and out of the business industry.

She was more worried for the man pacing back and forth in front of her. 

"Oppa, Mianhe-yo" she muttered, biting her lower lip, swallowing a big sob threatening to come out.

"What are you sorry about, huh?" Kibum asked as he sat on the chair opposite Eunhee's, grasping the younger girl's hand.

"I-I-I brought you trouble again." She said, tears flowing.

'Here's comes the gut-wrenching feeling again.' She was tired of this already. The events taking place are too much for her to handle, and if the future events  prove to be against her too, she doesn't really know how her heart would take it. 

Burden. She was always a burden. When she was a small girl, she ran after a butterfly unaware of a car coming by. Father's love overflowing, saved her life and got a scar in return. Wanting to shower her husband with love, ends up embarrassing the hell out of him. And now Key? She just wanted to spend they day out with a friend.Why does she end up adding too much burden to the ones she loved and cared for the most? What freaking stupid thing did she do on her previous life to make the heavens hate her so much?

"Aww. No way, dear. The media is just being paranoid." He tried to be positive about it.

"What will Jaejoong-ssi say about this? I'm trying to make him closer to me for goodness sake! And how about you, oppa?" she hugged him tighter.

"There. There." He said while patting her back. He himself doesn't know how this would affect his work. However, that was the last of his worries. The girl who's a wreck in front of him is the important right now.

"And how" she hiccupped. "And how 'bout the thousands out there who are probably...Judging me?" 

"Sweetie, Though love is weak and hate is strong, yet hate is short and love is long. Even if there are thousands out there criticizing you, your parents, Hayoung and I are always here for you. Our love for you will help withstand that pain, arasso? Those people will come to their senses afterwards." He whispered in her ear soothingly. 

"Kim Ki Bum, what will I do without you?" She said as she bawled as if it's the end of her.

'Kim Jaejoong, it's your fault she's hurting in the first place. You freaking -' Eun hee got out of his embrace and answered her phone.

"Y-yoboseyo?" 

"You're coming here?"

"N-ne. I'm in the old village near Hongdae. N-ne. I'll hang up now." 

She turned to the man beside her, "Kibum, he will pick me up. I-I need to get ready. Gomawo." She said as she hugged him again. 

 

The ride home was so silent, it's deafening. Kibum was against to Eunhee going back home again but can't do anything about it. He's just her friend. Jaejoong is her husband. So what can he do about it, ne? Anyways, they decided to keep in touch.

The moment they stepped in their house, she knew hell was awaiting her. Jaejoong threw a copy of the newspaper and an envelope containing the pictures on the floor.

"What the hell were you thinking...Going out with someone? A man at that." He was still calm, probably keeping his anger still. 

"I-I...We were just catching up with each other's lives. It's been too long since we last talked to each other. So..." She answered. head hung low. 

"How can a person be this insensitive? Is this your revenge for the times I didn't go home? Or because we didn't have our honeymoon?" 

"A-Aniyo!"

"Then what?!" 

"We're just friends, oppa."

"Who the hell told you to call me oppa? And I don't freaking care if he's just your friend! Hell, I don't care if you go around ing him."

"Jaejoong-ssi!" She retorted, shocked, hurt by his words. 

"Now, listen here." He grabbed her by the arm. "I don't care. Just be sure to make my name clean, araso?" She nodded. 

'And I thought you were a little tiny bit jealous.' 

Jaejoong put on his coat and stormed out of their house. Eunhee could only sit on the floor. Crying. 'Mom, Dad, I miss you.'

See, she was doomed. 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Here, an update. =)) 

Fact #6: SS501 was the first kpop band I knew. Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng were my biases. 

Keke. Subscribe, read, tell me how you feel.

P.S: Sorry for grammatical errors and spelling errors. =)