Chapter 29 - Munch Munch All Day Long

It's You

DONGBANGSUJU HERE!  >:D I'm back with a chapter. Teehee! Enjoy. 

 

It sure took Jaejoong a hell lot of courage to say those words to her. But something's bothering him. Was he really sure of this step he took? What if Seohyun comes back? Psh, Jaejoong. Your imagination's crazy. But what if she really did? Jaejoong struggled. But in the end, he chose to take his life's course. Besides, this isn't a drama or a fanfic, right? 

 

While they enjoyed being in each other's arms, the sun seemed to have another plan as it let its rays shine unto their faces. Why in each other's arms, you ask? Didn't Eunhee make a 'fortress'? Well...Let's just say, Jaejoong's a really naughty sleeper, moving here and other. 

Eunhee stirred in her sleep, the sun's rays hitting straight at her face. She started to sit up. But is it just her, or something's making it hard for her to do so? She looked down, muttering a silent prayer. 'I still have my clothes on.' But then she noticed something...Or someone rather that's keeping her in place. 

"Y-yah! Keep your arms to yourself!" She shook him awake only for him to tighten his grip on her waist. 

"Y-yaah! Wake up."She tried to poke his cheek, but to no avail. She tried to poke him awake for the nth time but he didn't even budge.

'Boy is he a deep sleeper' she thought. "This ahjussi." she muttered, hoping that Jaejoong didn't hear what she just said. Going back to her recent strategy, she began to poke him relentlessly. 

Then suddenly, Jaejoong's eyes shotted open. "You really like annoying people, don't you?" 

"Wha-What? I-I thought you're asleep?" She answered, eyes not meeting his. 

"I was. Until someone tried to poke me to death." 

"I was not! And I already told you, don't pass this side!" She said, placing the forgotten pillow back in the middle of the bed. 

"Naaaah. I like cuddling. It's been too long since I cuddled anyone." he said. '3 years to be exact' 

"B-but., B-but you agreed!" Eunhee said as Jaejoong fell back onto the pillows and cuddled with her. 

"I lied." 

"Yah! It's not fair." Eunhee said as she shifted to look at him. 

"Sleep." 

"You're not being fair." Upon hearing this, Jaejoong opened his right eye, stared at her, making her feel uncomfortable. 

"Sleep." With no choice at all, she closed her eyes, lips curving into a smile, arms slowly enveloping Jaejoong's slim waist. 

"And for the record, I'm not an ahjussi. You're just young. But I'm not old." Without a care for the world, they drifted to sleep...Again. 


'What to wear? What to wear?' Eunhee fussed as she looked at the dresses she had in her hands. The first one is a chiffon dress with a flower pattern reaching just 1 inch above her knee while the other one is a long sleeved cotton dress with a belt in the waist area. 

After a lot of fussing here and there and a little call from Hayoung, she finally chose the short-sleeved chiffon dress and got herself ready. She fitted her dress and finished her get-up with a little blush on the cheeks and a headband with a flower as a design. 

Taking her time, she slowly walked out of the walk-in-closet to meet Jaejoong. They plan to walk around the city again and just have some funky time. But it seems as though that wouldn't happen today. Contrary to the sunny weather awhile ago, it was completely dark and rainy now. 

She frowned at the weather. 'Global Warming.' 

"Oh Eunhee. There you are. Yeah. We might as well just stay in. It's pretty much raining." Jaejoong casually said before turning to look at the television once again. 

"A-ah. Yeh." Eunhee answered, upset at the weather. But what upsets her the most was that Jaejoong didn't even compliment how she looked. 

"Eunhee, don't be sad" Jaejoong stood up and approached her. "We can do lots of things inside this room. I mean, alot."

The way Jaejoong said the words made her blush like crazy. What things can a married couple do on a honeymoon inside their room?

"I mean, we can go order food, or just lay back and watch some awesome movie." Jaejoong said, awakening Eunhee from her stance. 

"That seems like a pretty awesome idea." Eunhee smiled and allowed herself to be lead by Jaejoong to the divan. 

'This is awesome. I mean, if the other idea didn't work but the other did? It's fine with me. As long as it involves him.' 

"Jaejoong, pick the movie and I'll go get popcorn." She said, shyly. 

Jaejoong chuckled in reply. 


"I never thought you were the kind of guy who would watch this." Eunhee muttered as 'A Walk To Remember' is nearing its end. 

"Well. Not really. I thought you would like to watch something sappy and completely romantic. So yeah..." Jaejoong said as he fed himself a popcorn and later holding up for Eunhee to eat. 

"Well, it's one of my most favorite films of all time." She said as she held two thumbs up. 

"See? I really am great aren't I?"

Ignoring his statement, "Shhh. Here comes the great part." 

"You look gorgeous."

"W-What?" Eunhee stuttered. 

"I said, pay attention to the movie. Here comes the great part." He didn't dare repeat what he said. Maybe Eunhee did hear what he said. She then, became attentive to the movie with a wide smile on her face. 

 

As they were preparing to sleep, Jaejoong noticed the box of chocolate he bought for her. 

"Hey Eunhee." He said, trying to catch her attention, hands grabbing onto the box of chocolates. 

"Ne? Do you need something?"

"No, but I got you something. Do you like chocolates?"

"Well, I love them. Why?" 

"Nothing. Come here." Jaejoong ordered like a boss. 

'And I thought you got me a box of chocolate or something ' Eunhee thought.

As she neared Jaejoong, he suddenly caught her hands and pulled her closer to him. He leaned in, making sure to close their distance. Eunhee closed here eyes in reflex, preparing for what was coming. Jaejoong, slowly but passionately pressed his lips on hers as Eunhee kissed him back. Then all of a sudden, Jaejoong did something that was highly unbelievable for him to do. He slowly moved his tongue with hers and put the chocolate onto her lips. Eunhee was startled, eyes opening in the process. They kissed like this until the chocolate was slowly trying to melt. 

They were too busy making out, they hadn't heard the knocking in the front door. 

"Ohmygod! Heaven forgive me!" They reluctantly pulled back as a housekeeper muttered different phrases asking forgiveness from the Lord. 

"Oh. Um Hello." Eunhee said, face blushing a deep red. 

"Errrh. Hello there, uhhh?" Jaejoong asked as he looked at her nameplate. "Victoria? Oh so, uhm. Yeah." He can just scratch the back of his head.. 

The frightened housekeeper then scrambled out of the hotel room. Leaving the couple both aroused and blushing. 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Heyyy! I'm back everyone! >:D Kekeke. So here, my first try of a fluff chapter. I really , I know. I'll probably post the next chapter later or something. Hahaha. Comment lots. Comments make me update faster. ;) 

 

Fact no. 13:

I'm not in good terms with my bestfriend. And I hate how she has changed so much. :/

P.S.: Do you know of this awesome trailer where in she used Kim So Eun as the female lead and it features a crying Jaejoong? The story is sorta sad. I've been looking for that for a while now. :/