Chapter 7 - Wedding Preparations

It's You

THIRD PERSON'S POV

EunHee finally gave up talking to her parents about her upcoming marriage with Jaejoong. Jaejoong too, was back to his normal life, reviewing documents, attending meetings, reviewing documents and attending meetings. Both of them silently agreed to themselves to just be married, continue with their lives as though they're still single then have a divorce after the media stops fussing over their marriage and the merging of the companies have at least reached its third year anniversary, which would be in their fourth year as a married couple. 

EunHee was asked by her mom and mom-in-law to go to a bridal boutique that is famous for their gorgeous wedding dresses. She, of course, complied at once, not wanting to disappoint her mom and well, mom-in-law. 

She quickly asked her aunt, Bong-Sun to take over the bakery for a while. Which the older lady gladly did. 

She walked from their bakery to the boutique since it's not that far. After all, she's a frugal spender. All the money she behelds came from her work. That way, she knows how to be thrift, not like some chaebol daughters out there. 

Once she got there, she politely greeted the staff and ofcourse her mom and mom-in-law. The two older ladies smiled back and asked her to pick up whatever she liked then they will judge her later. 

You can't understand how happy she was when she was given the liberty of choosing her dress. Well, it's her wedding after all. However, if that virtue really matters, then why can't they let her choose her own spouse to marry? She can just sigh. She threw all the thoughts that were running through her mind and glided through the store to find a suitable dress for her. She wants to have a simple, cheap yet perfect dress for her. Something that would probably showcase her innoncence. Can't blame her. Even though they were arranged for marriage, this is gonna be her first matrimony and she wants, atleast, her wedding gown to fit her taste. 

Finding a gown was harder than she thought. All the wedding gowns there was pretty. Don't get her wrong. However, it's either too revealing or the price was too high! She values money. So she can't really spend a ton just for her wedding. 

Sad and defeated, she almost called her mom for help when suddenly, she saw this wedding dress, it was short, plain and simple, and very cheap too! Certainly, she felt, 'This is for me'. 

Enthusiastically, she called her mom to see the wedding dress she chose. To her dismay, her mom and Mrs. Kim frowned at the sight of it, and uh, its price. 

  

"Eunhee dear, don't you think that's quite too plain? I mean the motif of your wedding is white and lavender and you know, you are supposed to be picking something along those colors?"  Mrs. Kim asked.

"I understand. However, I don't really want to spend that much money for a wedding gown. I want something simple. Something that screams, 'EunHee'."

"My dear daughter, you can't just expect the wife of the almighty Kim Jaejoong of the Kim Corporations to wear this this this," Mrs. Shin said, gesturing to the wedding dress that her daughter chose."piece of garbage, would you?" she continued, with a look of disgust. 

Eunhee hung her had low. She didn't know she had this bad of a taste! "We'll find something else that fits your omma's tastes. However, if you really want that dress, why don't you wear that at your wedding's reception?" said Mrs. Kim. EunHee refused stating that she'll just let the them pick everything for her. 

 

After what seems like forever, Eunhee together with the two ommas chose a wedding gown as well as the dress that she would wear for the reception that would suit her. Then, they decided to give out invitations personally to those invited. 

 

Eunhee's preparation: done. Wondering where the oh-so-hot Kim Jaejoong is? Preparing, looking for a wedding suit together with his friends? No. If it isn't obvious enough, he's there in his office, with his secretary ogling at him, reviewing a document not giving a damn about his marriage a week from now. After a lot of thinking, he decided to just push through the wedding, don't give a damn about the issue and focus on his life. What about Eunhee, you say? He will not let that girl steal his freedom. He decided to just be with her in front of his parents and of course, the public eye. No one would replace her in his heart, mind and soul. 

He sighed. Finally, he was done with work. He went up the company's roof. It was sunset. A beautiful sunset at that. He remembered his moments with Seohyun. Yes, his innocent Seohyun. They would always come there at the time the sun would set. Watching it silently. Then gazing into each other's eyes lovingly. Having a hearty dinner while having a nice chitchat. 'Oh, the good times' he thought. Then out of the blue, a tear escaped his left eye. He sighed. For the first time in a long while, he sobbed. He sobbed! He's human after all.  


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey everyone! Here's my update for today. =)) Keke. Now you know who "she" is. What do you think of it? I know Seohyun and Jaejoong are an awkward pair but you see, I read an amazing fic about them and I got hooked in SeoJae pairing. =)) Besides, I want the antagonist not to be like that y type of girl. Seohyun and Chorong's innocence quite fit the roles, ne? 

Now, I've decided to switch between first pov and third pov since a lot of you are don't favor the same writing styles. KEKE. Hope you like it!