Living in my own world Chapter 4

Living in my own world

Mike: Hurry up Hebe!! We're going to be late for school!

Hebe: I AM TRYING! BESIDES WHEN DID YOU EVER CARE IF YOU WERE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!

Mike: Just hurry up will you!

Hebe: Ok! I am finish!

Hebe opened the door, and there stood a different Hebe, although she was still in her school uniform unlike the other times she didn't have her hair tied up in a high pony tail today she had it down, her huge glasses were gone and was replaced with violet contact lenses, she had black eye liner and no other make up. Her white blouse had the very top button undone her skirt reached up to her thighs not too short or too long. Everything was just different about her today.

Mike: Wow......

Hebe: Is this too much??

Mike: No..... I've never seen you look so good for school before

Hebe: Thanks........ =__="

Mike: So do you need a ride to school today or are you going to take your car?

Hebe: ummmm I'll take my car today

Mike: Ok well I'll see you at school

Hebe: k
`
`
`
A silver porche drove towards the school parking lot, seeing the rich silver porche students got interested and ran towards the car wondering who the new student could be. The door of the car swung open and Hebe stepped out of it stunning the whole crowd. Just then a black BMW swung into the empty space beside Hebe's car, stepping out of it was Arron.

Arron turned his head to his right and saw Hebe, his eyes widden at the sight of the new and transformed Hebe. There was no way that girl was Hebe.

Student: Is that the nerd?

Student: I think so......

Student: She can't be the nerd..... she's HOT!

While the students and Arron were staring Hebe ignored them and grabbed her bag and walked out of the crowd. The crowds eyes continued to follow her, inside the school people were also staring at her. Getting uncomfortable Hebe decided to go look for her friends first. She spotted them at a corner talking, running up to them she tapped Ella on the shoulder. Ella and the group turned around to look at Hebe, their eyes widdening.

Ella: HEBE?!!??!

Hebe: How do you guys like the change?

Calvin walks towards Hebe and started to spin her around.

Calvin: Why are you dressed like this for school??

Hebe: Is it that bad?? Mike told me I should change?

Selina: Omg you're finally revealing the real you!! (pushes Calvin away and hugs Hebe)

Chun: I am going to have to get used to this new Hebe (plays with Hebe's hair) It's sooo short!

Rainie: We're really glad you've decided to change, you look beautiful (hugs Hebe)

Jiro: WE CAN'T LET HEBE CHANGE! SHE HAS TO GO BACK TO HER NERDY SELF!! GUYS ARE GOING TO HIT ON OUR LITTLE HEBE!! (hugs Hebe)

Selina: (pushes Jiro away) stop exagerrating! Hebe's perfect the way she is.

Jiro: (shakes his head) No..... Hebe's too young.....

Hebe: Hey I am still going to be the same Hebe, just because I look different doesn't mean anythings going to change (pats Jiro's head)

Jiro: (sigh) the youngest is growing too fast......

Ella: or you're just growing too slow

Gui Gui: (walks towards the group) Hey Gu-

Gui Gui's eyes widden in shock, Hebe wasn't her nerdy self anymore! Hebe's showing everyone what she looks like out of school! SHE WAS SHOWING HER REAL SELF!

Rainie: Gui how do you like Hebe's change?? Isn't it good?? I mean now she doesn't have to live a double life.

Gui Gui: (grits her teeth) Yea... it's perfect

Hebe stood there and stared at Gui Gui with no emotion, Gui Gui might've hurted her but she was still part of this group and she wasn't going to try anything to kick her out. Besides Gui Gui may not be her friend anymore but she was still friends with the rest of the group.

Gui Gui: ummmmm where's Arron??

Chun: He's still not here

Selina: speaking of him, he's right there (points towards Arron)

Gui Gui ran up towards Arron and hooked her arms around Arron's arm. Tip Toeing she reached up to kiss him on the cheeks. Arron turned towards Gui Gui and gave her a small smile.

Arron: (looks at Hebe) Our parents want us to meet at 5 today at my house today

Hebe looked up at Arron and saw him glaring at her, not wanting to say anything Hebe just nodded her head.

Hebe: ummm I am going first.

with that said Hebe left the group and walked towards music room.

Calvin: You 3 better solve this situation soon, this is getting to akwards for all of us. Hebe hasn't been hanging out with us because of you 2, you guys are always glaring at her and blaming her. Get this over with. (walks away)

Gui Gui: baby i am going to the washroom.

Arron: (nods his head)
`
`
`
Hebe was just about to reach the music room until a group of girls stopped right infront of her glaring at her and their arms crossed.

Da Ya: Do you think changing your looks will make Arron fall for you??

Hebe: I don't have time for this.....

Hebe was about to walk away but was pushed to the ground by Tong Tong.

Hebe: What do you guys want?

Gui Gui: (walks out) you to leave Me and Arron alone! (slaps Hebe)

Hebe: You planned this?

Gui Gui: (snickers) Of course, don't you already know the real me? Xiao Jie do it

Hebe was suddenly pinned to the ground by Mei Mei and Xiao Xun, walking closer to her was Xiao Jie and she was holding onto a pocket knife. Grabbing hold of Hebe's wrist Xiao jie gave Hebe a small but deep cut on her wrist.

Gui Gui: (walks up to Hebe) Consider this a warning Hebe Tian, because we'll be back. Let's go!

Hebe sat up on the ground tears started running down her face, she was hurt not just from the cut but also from the inside. Calvin who was walking to his class saw Hebe sitting there on the ground. Running up to her Calvin made Hebe face him, he saw Hebe's tears and immediatly wipped them off her face. He looked down at Hebe's wrist and saw blood dripping running down her wrist. His eyes widden at the sight, grabbing a holding of the tie that was around his neck he used it to wrap around Hebe's wound.

Calvin: Hebe what happened? did you cut yourself? We should bring you to the infirmary first, we'll talk about it later.

Hebe: (shook her head)

Calvin: Hebe you have to

Hebe: It's nothing, I am going to class

Hebe stood up and wiped her tears, she left Calvin at the spot and walked away to her class. Calvin stood there staring at Hebe, he knew that Hebe wouldn't cry for no reason. Hebe was a strong and independent girl, if she was to cry is was probably something big.

Calvin: You should've seen Hebe cry, it made me want to cry with her. And the cut on her wrist was really deep. I think this is getting out of hand, I am worried for Hebe.

Rainie: (sighs) there has to be something bothering her

Arron: (walks towards the group) What's happening?

Jiro: Calvin saw Hebe on the ground in the science hallway crying and she was bleeding, Calvin was going to bring her to the infirmary but she left without telling him anything.

Arron: Oh is that it?

Ella: You don't have to be a jerk about it afterall she's still our friend.

Selina: I don't know how you and Hebe became enemies, you guys were the closes friends

Chun: Arron maybe you should go talk to Hebe

Arron: and why should I? I don't give a about her.

Rainie: What the is wrong with you! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE DATING GUI GUI AND YOU'RE GETTING ARRANGED TO HEBE DOESN'T MEAN HEBE'S ANY LESS OF A HUMAN OR YOUR FRIEND! WE'VE ALL BEEN FRIENDS SINCE WE WERE YOUNGER BESIDES IT WAS YOU AND HEBE WHO MADE THIS WHOLE EN GROUP OF FRIENDS AND NOW YOU'RE RUINING IT. AND WHO KNOWS WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HEBE! SHE ISN'T TELLING ANY OF US ANYTHING!

Calvin: seriously Arron grow up, none of us wants this group to split but it seems like Hebe has already left this group and it's only been 2 days since the news about the arrange marriage. You know deep inside that this all has nothing to do with Hebe but you needed someone to blame so you push it all to Hebe, think about how this is making her feel. It's rare to see Hebe cry in private but it's even rarer to see Hebe crying in a school hallway where everyone can see!

Selina: If this is going to continue maybe you and Gui Gui should leave the group. Hebe hasn't done anything wrong and I know it. Hebe's my cousin and I am not going to let you 2 hurt her anymore.

Jiro: You may not like Hebe right now but are you really going to let many years of friendship go down the drain just like that?

Arron sat there and listened to every single word everyone said to him. It scared everyone when Arron stood up abruptly from his seat causing his chair to fall backwards. He ran out of the cafeteria right away without responding to anyone. Gui Gui spotted Arron running and was going to call out for him but he just ran past her.
`
`
`
Hebe sat inside her biology the class she had before lunch. She didn't want to go to the cafeteria, she didn't want to see anyone right now especially Gui Gui and Arron. She sat there with her head on the table, thinking of everything that has happened tears started running down her face again. Suddenly the door to the classroom bursted open, jumping out of her seat Hebe wipped her tears and was about to walk out of the class room until someone grabbed hold of her arm. Looking up she saw Mike staring down at her.

Mike: You know you don't have to act strong infront of me.

Hebe wrapped her arms around Mike leaning her head on Mike's chest. Her hands clutching tightly onto his school uniform.

Hebe: It's only been 2 days and I am already tired. I can't take it anymore.

Mike: It's ok there's always going to be me and the others here to support you. It maybe tiring at first but as days pass by everything will go back to the way it was

Hebe: (shakes her head) It can't go back to the way it was, Arron and Gui Gui both hates me now, it can't go back.

Mike: (pats Hebe's back) Hebe it pains me and the others to see you like this. You have to be strong and get over this. We're all here to support you, I promise.

Mike hugged Hebe closer to him, he let Hebe cry her heart out even though her tears were staining his new uniform. Without knowing someone was standing out of the classroom staring at them.

It was Arron, he was going to go in and comfort Hebe and tell her that everything was ok but he was a bit slow. Mike has already gotten there before he did. Turning around slowly he walked away from the class room and back to the cafeteria.
`
`
`
All day Arron has been trying to talk to Hebe but it didn't happen at all. Hebe was either with Mike during break, or when he has classes with her Hebe would ask the teachers to change her spots since in every class she was always seated next to Arron. Than when it came to after school Hebe had already left the class right after the bell.

Arron stood at his locker and grabbed his books. He stood there and sighed for the 100th time today.

Gui Gui: (walks to Arron) Why are you sighing so much today?

Arron: It's nothing.

Gui Gui: oh ok, so do you want to hang out after school today?

Arron: Can't Hebe and her family are coming over, I am sorry baby

Gui Gui: (pouts) Ok...

Arron: sorry (pecks Gui Gui on the lips) I got to go, I'll talk to you later

Gui Gui: ok bye

Arron: Bye
`
`
`
Hebe walked into her house her face all depressed and her wrist still wrapped with Calvin's tie. Wang Zi who was sitting on the coach saw Hebe and stood up immediatly.

Wang Zi: What happened?!?!!?

Wang Zi ran up to Hebe and grabbed hold of her wrist, pulling the tie off of Hebe's wrists he examined her wrist.

Wang Zi: Hebe! Tell me what happened?!?!

Hebe: It's nothing.....

Wang Zi: Hebe do you think I was born yesterday? What happened??

Ya Tou: (walks down the stairs) Wang Zi why are you yelling at Hebe?

Wang Zi grabbed hold of Hebe's wrist and showed Ya Tou

Hebe: It hurts!

Ya Tou: Omg what happened??

Wang Zi: Tell me who did this to you?

Hebe: I told you it's nothing!

Hebe pulled her arm back and ran upstairs and slammed her door. Wang Zi and Ya Tou stood downstairs staring at Hebe's door. In Hebe's room Hebe got out the first aid kit and started to band aid her wrist by herself. She Stopped when there was a knock on the door. The door opened and outside stood Wang Zi.

Wang Zi: Is this because of the arrange marriage? (walks in)

Hebe: Geh is there a way of backing out of this marriage? (tears ran down her face)

Wang Zi: Tell me what happened first

Hebe: You have to promise not to tell anyone

Wang Zi: (nods his head)

Hebe than started the whole story from the day she went to school after the news up to today.

Wang Zi: GUI GUI DID THIS TO YOU??

Hebe: Wang Zi you have to promise not to tell anyone!

Wang Zi: and why not? If you don't tell someone she'll continue to do this to you

Hebe: But it was my fault, I am the one taking Arron away she has the right to be mad at me

Wang Zi: I am going to your school tomorrow 

Hebe: Wang zi! You promised not to tell anyone!

Wang Zi: (sigh) I won't, I promise, now go wipe your face we're going over to Arron's house. 

Hebe: (nods)
`
`
`
sorry boring chapter!!! I will try my best to make this a better story
I hope I get more comments!!!
TO ALL THE GUI GUI FANS OUT THERE I AM REALLY SORRY FOR MAKING HER SUCH A ! I REALLY HAD NO ONE ELSE TO USE AS THE EVIL PERSON! I DON'T HATE GUI GUI AT ALL IT'S JUST A STORY AND I NEEDED AN EVIL CHARACTER SORRY!!!