Living in my own world Chapter 11

Living in my own world

(3 MONTHS LATER)

In 2 days it would be christmas and that was a sign to Hebe that she would no longer be Hebe Tian instead she would be Hebe Yan. Hebe and the group all went to the club tonight to party and have fun. Tonight Hebe didn't care about anything, she drank and danced all night, she blocked out any unhappy thoughts while she partied.

Mike: (takes away Hebe's drink) Hebe that's enough! You've already had 9 bottles of beer.

Hebe: Give it to me!

Mike: Your wedding is in 2 days! I can't let you keep on drinking like this!

Hebe: (lays her head on the table) Mike....... I don't want to get married.......

Mike: (stares at Hebe) Hebe......

Hebe: (tears up) Mike help me run away...... bring me somewhere far...... somewhere where I won't ever have to see his face again...... (wipes her tears) I promised not to cry......... I told myself I wouldn't cry about this today.

Mike sat there and stared at Hebe, his heart clenched at the sight of the crying Hebe infront of him. It hurted him to see Hebe cry for Arron even though he was right here beside her. 


After the hang out the group decided to go home, Selina offered to drive Hebe home but since it was the opposite way Mike offered instead. Mike was about to bring Hebe into her room but Hebe yanked her arm away from him and fell to the floor.

Hebe: Mike ....... why can't he love me like how he loves her............  Why??...... I am the one he's marrying but his heart and mind is with her............ I liked him first but why can't he see that.............why did he have to choose her???

Mike: Hebe your drunk, let's go into your room. Your parents are going to come down.

Hebe: I don't want to go up....... I want to run away........ I want to go somewhere he's not........... (sobs)

Mike: (helps Hebe up)

Hebe: (tears up) i am tired.... and it hurts........ i want to leave........i am in sooo much pain right now.......... it hurts to breath, it hurts to see them together, it hurts to smile, and it hurts to live......what do I do?? 

Mike gently lays Hebe down on her bed taking off her shoes. He stood there and stare at Hebe, slowly he pulles the blanket up to cover Hebe.

Mike: (squats down) Hebe why can't you see me? I am right infront of you, I love you, but why can't you see that? Why do you choose to love someone who doesn't love you back? Isn't it more tiring that way??........ but I guess it's already too late, just one more day and you belong to him.

Mike stood up and stared at Hebe one more time before walking out. The next day Hebe woke up witha huge headache, she sat up and held onto her head.

HM: (walks in) Hebe why did you drink so much? Look at you you're a mess.

Hebe: Sorry.......

HM: Here drink this, it'll help with your headache

Hebe: Thanks

HM: (sits on Hebe's bed) My little girl (pats Hebe's head) todays going to be the last day I can call you mine, tomorrow you'll have a husband of your own and you'll have your in-laws, you won't only be my little girl you'll be everyones little girl. 

Hebe: (stares at her mom) Mom........ (tears up)

HM: Hebe dear why are you crying? (wipes Hebe's tears)

Hebe: I am going to miss you..... I won't be able to eat your porridge when I get sick, I can't hold you when I am feeling scared, and who am I suppose to complain to when my life isn't going right??

HM: (hugs Hebe) silly girl, What are you talking about? You're always my little girl and you're always welcome back. You have to remember to take care of yourself though, ever since you were little you've always been considerate of others. You always think about others even if you end up getting hurt. If you meet any difficulties after getting married don't worry, the door with alway be open welcoming you back even if it's 3 in the morning I will open the door for you. If you call me and I am somewhere on a business meeting I will fly back right away if you need me and if there's no plane rides I'll swim my back. (wipes her tears)

Hebe: (hugs her mom) That won't happen, mom don't worry I am a strong and idependent girl I am old enough to take care of myself.

HM: I hope that's true. You must promise me you will take good care of yourself , don't let yourself go through any suffering ok?

Hebe: I promise


The day has finally come, Hebe sits on the chair while a stylist fixes her hair and another one puts make up on her face. After they were finsh they excused themselves and left Hebe in the room by herself.

CLICK TO SEE HEBE!!!! (PRETEND SHE HAS SHORT HAIR OR EXTENTIONS WHICH EVER ONE FLOATS YOUR BOAT)

Mike: (walks in) Wow...... you look..... amazing!

Hebe: Thanks

Mike: (sighs) I can't believe the youngest on in our group is gettting married earlier than everyone else.

Hebe: neither can I

Mike held out his hand infront of Hebe, curious Hebe looked up at Mike, he nodded his head at his hand. Hebe getting the hint she placed her hands on top of his. Mike pulled her up so she was standing infront of him in her wedding dress.

Mike: (hugs Hebe) you have to promise to be happy no matter what. Always remember I am right here by your side if you need me ok?

Hebe: (nods her head) Thanks Mike.

Mike: Well the wedding is about to start I am going to go find my seat.

Hebe: (nods)

After Mike left Hebe sat back down infront of the mirror, she looked at herself.

Hebe: Isn't this day suppose to be the happiest day of a girls life? Why can't I smile.......

Gui Gui: (walks in) that's because you know he doesn't belong to you.

Hebe: (turns around) Gui Gui.......

Gui Gui: I am going to make you regret this day so much..... Open your eyes and watch me ruin your future

Ella: (walks in) Hebe- (looks at Gui Gui) What the hell are you doing in here Gui Gui?? get out!

Gui Gui: (acts innocent) I am here to give my best wishes to Hebe she is my bestfriend after all

Ella: (glares at Gui Gui) Stop the act, we all know your not as innocent as you look, the only person stupid enough to fall for your trap still is Arron.

Gui Gui: (smirks) I knew you guys wouldn't fall behind for too long

Ella: get out now

Gui Gui: and if I don't?

Chun: (walks in) Than we'll call security

Behind Chun was the whole group excluding Arron, they all stood there glaring at Gui Gui.

Gui Gui: (smirks) and tell them what?? Don't forget I was invited here by Arron and I still have the invitation as proof

Jiro: Don't make me hit you on a day like this

Gui Gui: Oh don't worry, I am not going to ruin or stop this wedding so you can save your fist for next time. (turns to Hebe and whispers in her ears) You better watch out (walks out smirking at the group)

Rainie: Did she do anything to you?? (walks up to Hebe)

Hebe: (shakes her head)

Selina: Why didn't you tell us she was in here???

Hebe: I.......

HD: (comes in) guys the wedding is going to start please go back to your seat

The group nods and walks out still frustrated from Gui Gui. Hebe's dad walked up to Hebe and helped Hebe stand up.

HD: Wow you look really beautiful today

Hebe: Thanks

HD: come on I have a beautiful daughter to lead.

Hebe: daddy........

HD: (kisses Hebe's forehead) You'll be a wonderful wife and I know it

Hebe: (hugs her dad) 

HD: (smiles) ready?

Hebe: (nods)

“May the bride enter!” the wedding song started to play as Hebe walks down the aisle with her dad right beside her. Everyone gasped at Hebe in awe, even Arron was amazed by her glowing beauty, he stared at Hebe as she walks towards him. Hebe reached the end of the aisle. Hebe's dad gave Hebe's hand to Arron

CLICK TO SEE ARRON!!!

HD: Take care of my daughter

Arron: Yes, sir

Hebe's dad gave Hebe one last encouraging smile and left to his seat. Hebe and Arron faced the priest as he said his vows. From time to time Arron would shift his eyes to look at Hebe and everytime he did Hebe would have an emotionless expression on, somehow that bothered Arron.

Priest: (looks at Arron) Do you Arron Yan take Hebe Tian as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?

Arron: I do

Priest: (looks at Hebe) Do you Hebe take Arron as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?

Hebe: I...... (stares at her parents) do..........

Priest: You may now exchange your wedding ring as a symbol of your love

Arron turned towards Hebe and grabbed the ring on the cushion a little boy was holding and slipped it into Hebe's ring finger. Hebe also grabbed the ring and slipped it into Arron's ring finer.

 Priest: You may now kiss the bride

Arron turned towards Hebe, his hands reached for veil, he lifted the veil over Hebe's head and stared at Hebe who looked away from him. Arron stared at Hebe and slowly leaned in to kiss Hebe on the cheeks.


After the cermony and changing into normal clothes Arron and Hebe was off to their first honeymoon location, Japan 

Jiro: HAVE FUN!! (waves to Arron and Hebe)
`
`
`
Ok..... not what you guys expected but damn I am going blank!!! it's like my imagination is running out!
I am getting frusturated....... anyways comment please!!!