Living in my own world Chapter 35

Living in my own world

Arron: Ok princess you know what to say right?

Zhen Zhen nodded her head, giving Arron a high-5 she ran over to her mom.

Zhen Zhen: Mommy mommy!

Hebe: Yes baby?

Zhen Zhen: Daddy told me to ask you for something

Hebe placed her knife down on the cutting board before giving Arron a suspicious look.

Hebe: What did daddy tell you to ask for?

Zhen Zhen: Daddy told me to say this ok? So mommy listen carefully. (grabs onto Hebe's leg)  Mommy I want a little sister to play with!! I am so bored!! Mommy!! (kicks her leg)

Arron smacked his face hearing his daughter rat him out. Hebe smiled at Zhen zhen before carrying her in her arms. Walking over to Arron, Hebe kicked him in leg.

Hebe: Don't use my little baby to get what you want.

Arron: B-but Zhen Zhen told me she wanted a sister, right?

Zhen Zhen: (nods) Daddy said if I ask for a little sister he'll give me lots and lots of chocolate!

Arron: (groans) Princess I told you not to tell your mommy....

Zhen Zhen: hehehehe opps.....

Hebe: (kisses Zhen Zhen's cheek) That's my girl.

Arron: So we're not giving her a sister?

Hebe: Keep dreaming, come on baby lets go make dinner with mommy.

They both left leaving Arron on the couch pouting.

Arron: Plan A failed..... on to plan B

After dinner Arron carried Zhen Zhen into her room and started packing a small backpack with clothes, toothbrush, and a teddy bear in it.

Zhen Zhen: (hugs her bear) Why are you packing my bags?

Arron: You're going over to your grandma's today

Zhen Zhen: (tilts her head) Why?

Arron: Didn't you say you want a little sister?

Zhen Zhen: Am I really getting a little sister?!?!

Arron: Only if you go to your grandma's today

Zhen Zhen: Ok ok! But daddy you have to promise me when I come home I get a little sister.

Arron: Hahahaha daddy will try.

Zhen Zhen placed a wet kiss on Arron's cheek before running out of her room singing.

DING DONG! DING DONG!

Hebe who was in the kitchen washing the dishes quickly dried her hands before running over to the door. To her surprise Arron's mom was standing outside smiling at her.

Hebe: Mom? What are you doing here?

AM: Well I miss my little granddaughter so I am here to pick her up to sleep over at my place.

Hebe: Tonight?

AM: Is that ok with you?

Hebe: Yea I guess...... (turns around) Arron bring  Zhen Zhen down, you're mom is here.

On cue Arron came down with Zhen Zhen in his arms, her backpack on her back. The moment Zhen Zhen saw Mrs.Yan she hopped out of Arron's arm and ran for her grandma.

Zhen Zhen: Nai Nai! (grandma)

Grandma: (carries Zhen Zhen) you ready to go?

Zhen Zhen: (nods) bye mommy, bye daddy! I love you!

She placed her arms above her head forming the shape of a heart then she gave both her parents air kisses. The moment Zhen Zhen and Mrs.Yan left Arron wrapped his arms around Hebe nuzzling his face against her neck. Without giving Arron the time of her life Hebe elbowed him in the stomach before going over to the basket of dirty clothes. 

Hebe: Don't bother me I have lots of chores to finish. 

Arron: (pouts) awww but you can do chore some other day. Today we finally have time to ourselves, we could do whatever we want. 

Hebe: And that's why I have to busy myself with things to do. You and your erted mind is the most dangerous thing in this house. 

Arron: But my mom took Zhen Zhen away because she heard she was going to get another grandchild. 

Hebe: ARRON!! YOU SET THIS UP!! 

Arron sheepishly smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck. Glaring at Arron, Hebe threw Zhen Zhen's dirty shirt at his face. 

Hebe: Go get my baby back home for me, I can't live a day in this house without her protecting me from you. 

Arron chuckled taking the shirt off his face, he walked towards Hebe putting the shirt back into the basket. Hebe backed away from him seeing the smirk on his face. 

Hebe: Arron don't you dare take another step towards me! 

Arron: What are you going to do? 

Hebe: Arron I am serio-

Before Hebe could continue Arron already had her cornered between him and the walls. He reached out for the basket throwing it aside, then he reached out for her. 

Hebe: Arron stop-

Arron: (kisses Hebe)

Hebe: I have a lot-

Arron: (kisses Hebe) 

Hebe: of stuff to do

Arron: (kisses Hebe) 

Hebe: Will you stop-

Arron: (kisses Hebe) 

Hebe: That!?!

Looking around their surroundings Hebe was surprised to find themself in their room. 

Arron: Baby it looks like your body wants it. Why don't you just listen to your body tonight? 

Hebe: (blush) Arron this isn't a good time, Zhen Zhen might want to come home.

Arron: It's ok, she knows she's getting a little sister tonight.

Arron leaned his forehead against Hebe, he mouthed 'I love you' to Hebe before deeply kissing her. Just like that Hebe melted in Arron's arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she deepen the kiss. Leading Hebe over to the bed Arron gently placed her on the bed before climbing over her, never breaking the kiss once. 

Hebe: What if it's a boy this time? 

Arron: Than we can keep trying again until we get a girl. We're still young we still have many chances.

Slowly one thing lead to another and soon enough Arron and Hebe were both making Zhen Zhen's wish come true. 

(8 MONTHS LATER) 

Around 3am Hebe woke up feeling her stomach grumble, sitting up Hebe started shaking Arron. Arron groaned shifting his body so his back was facing Hebe. Seeing that Arron wasn't going to wake up Hebe violently shook Arron. This time Arron woke up, turning around Arron looked up at Hebe.

Arron: Baby what's wrong?

Hebe: I am hungry..... 

Arron: (looks at the clock) Baby it's 3 in the morning. 

Hebe: (pouts) But I can't help it..... the baby is hungry.

Arron: (sits up) What do you want to eat?

Hebe: I want strawberry chesse cake and sour mango. 

Arron: But there's no bakery open at the moment let's wait until morning ok?
 
Hebe: (cries) but I want it now.... (sobs) I knew it! You're getting tired of me! 

Arron: baby what nonsense are you talking about?

Hebe: You hate me and the baby! I going to take Zhen Zhen with me back to my mom's!!!

Angry Hebe was just about off the bed when Arron pulled her back into bed and hugged her.

Arron: Baby I still love you a lot. Don't assume things. 

Hebe: (cries) I don't want you to leave me! 

Arron: Hebe baby what are you talking about? 

Hebe: (sobs) Mike told me you would grow tired of me and leave me.  

Arron: (kisses Hebe's forehead) no baby no. 

Hebe: (wipes her tears) Really? 

Arron: I promise you we'd still be together even when we're 90 and old. Baby I love you so much, so never think otherwise.

Hebe: I love you too. 

After Arron wiped her tears Hebe queitly slipped under the blanket going back to sleep. Arron sighed, falling back on to the bed, tiredly he wrapped his arms around Hebe's big stomache that was 8 months pregnant. Before falling asleep Arron reminded himself to go kill Mike the moment he wakes up.

The next morning Arron woke up to the sound of pots crashing to the floor, turning to his side he saw Hebe missing. Quickly he jumped out of bed and was on his way down the stairs.His heart literally jumped out of his chest when he saw Hebe in the kitchen with pots and pans on the ground around her. 

Arron: Baby what happened?

Hebe: I was hungry so i wanted to make something to eat but when I reached for a pot all the other pots came collapsing down. I am sorry.

Without saying another word Arron went over to Hebe and started checking her up and down. Suddenly Arron pulled Hebe into his arms surprising her.  Arron: Thank god you and the baby is ok. 

Hebe: I am sorry. 

Arron: (shakes his head) Baby go sit in the living room I'll make you something to eat.

Hebe: But....

Arron:Go I don't want to have another heart attack.

Hebe: (pouts) fine..... 

Shaking his head Arron cleaned up the pots on the floor before starting to make breakfast. Hebe walked into the living room and saw Zhen Zhen coming down the stairs rubbing her eyes. Walking up to her Hebe swiped away the hair covering her cute face. 

Hebe: Morning baby

Zhen Zhen: Good morning mommy, good morning baby. Where's daddy?

Hebe: In the kitchen making breakfast. 

Zhen Zhen: Mommy I want you to hold me. 

Smiling Hebe picked up Zhen Zhen and carried her to the couch. Rocking from side to side Hebe held Zhen Zhen in her lap, her hand Zhen Zhen's forehead lovingly. 

Zhen Zhen: Mommy?

Hebe: Yes baby?

Zhen Zhen: (cries) I don't want the baby.....

Hebe looked at Zhen Zhen surprised, why the sudden change of mind?

Hebe: Why? Weren't you excited?

Zhen Zhen: When I wen to Uncle Mike's house, Gillian (Mike's daughter) said when she got a little sister her mommy (charlene) and daddy (mike) didn't care about her. I want mommy and daddy to always love me! 

Arron: Pancakes are- (walks over to Zhen Zhen) Princess why are you crying? 

Hebe: Zhen Zhen doesn't want the baby anymore.....

Arron: What? Why? 

Zhen Zhen: (cries harder) I WANT MOMMY AND DADDY TO LOVE ME (sobs) Mommy doesn't tuck me in anymore and Daddy only buys stuff for the baby! You guys forgot about me!  I don't want the baby!!

Arron: (carries Zhen Zhen) awww we would never forget you. You're our first princess why would we forget you?

Hebe: We'll love both you and the baby just as much. It's just that the baby is small so we need to give it extra attention but baby mommy will always love you.

Zhen Zhen: (sobs) really?

Arron: (smiles) Really. So princess you ok now?

Zhen Zhen: (nods) but I want chocolate pancakes.

Arron: hahahaha I think that'll work.

Standing up Hebe kissed Zhen Zhen on the forehead before all 4 of them (the baby) made it's way to the kitchen for a nice family breakfast.