Living in my own world Chapter 22

Living in my own world

Arron was lying on his back while Hebe head was comfortably resting on his chest.

Hebe: Arron......

Arron: yea?

Hebe: Did you and Gui Gui always do this too?

Arron: Do what? This?

Hebe: (nods her head)

Arron: (kisses Hebe's head) ummmmm we probably did it once or twice? But I promise that was it.

Hebe: So.... she was your first?

Arron: (nods his head) but you'll be my last. But I've noticed something really interesting

Hebe: What?

Arron: (whispers to Hebe) I was your first

Hebe: (blushes) ARRON YAN!!

Arron: So it is true!

Hebe blushed a deeper shade of red as she covered herself with the blanket. Arron chuckled at Hebe's cute actions, going under the blanket Arron faced Hebe.

Arron: I love you 

Hebe: (blush)
`
`
`
Hebe: Arron wake up! We're going to be late for school! (shakes Arron)

Arron: I am tired....

Hebe: If you're not going to wake up than I am leaving first!

Arron: I hate school

Hebe: Hurry!

Arron groaned getting up into a sitting position, he reached his hands out infront of Hebe. Sighing Hebe grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him up.

Hebe: Hurry up sleepy head

Hebe kicked Arron lightly on the getting him into the washroom before walking out of his room down to the kitchen. Arron ran down the stairs after a few minutes fully dressed and ready but still tired.

CLICK FOR ARRON'S OUTFIT!

Hebe: let's go

Hebe grabbed hold of Arron's hand, grabbed her's bag and Arron's bag, last but not least Arron's car keys. At school everyones attention was on Hebe and Arron as Hebe walked down the hallway with Arron following behind.

Student: Isn't that Arron Yan? What is he doing here?

Student: OMG! he's sooo much better looking in person!

Student: Why is he following Hebe?

Student: THEY MUST BE DATING!

Hebe watch as the crowd got bigger and bigger as Arron walked through the school. It's not like he's some celebritity why is everyone crowding around him? Hebe pouted seeing her husband getting so much attention, ignoring it Hebe walked ahead and left Arron behind. Spotting her friends chilling by their lockers, she walked up to them and stood with them.

Hebe: Hey....

Jiro: HEBE'S FINALLY BACK!! (hugs Hebe)

Mike: how are you feeling?

Hebe: So much better now that I am allow to eat whatever I want and do whatever I want

Charelene: I am so sorry I didn't go visit you, I was busy.

Rainie: (puts an arm around Charlene) Busy going on dates with Mike

Charlene: (blush) was not.....

Hebe: YOU GUYS ARE DATING!?!? You guys didn't even tell me!

Charlene: We wanted to leave it as a surprise for you until you came back

Hebe: (hugs Charlene) congrats!!

Charlene: Thanks

Hebe: (hugs Mike) Congrats!

Mike: Thanks.........

Person: What are you guys doing?

Everyone turned their heads toward the person and spotted Arron standing there smiling at them.

Fahrenheit/S.E.R/Mike: Arron?!?!

Arron: hey

Calvin: What are you doing here?

Arron: Why am I not welcome here?

Chun: No...but aren't you suppose to be in school?

Arron: I am, I go here.

Fahrenheit/S.E.R: What?!?!

Arron and stood behind Hebe, wrapped his arms around her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder.

Arron: why? is it wrong for me to go to the same school as my wife?

Hebe: Arron.....

Ella: Hebe! What happened? We didn't see you in 2 weeks and Arron's calling you his wife?!?

Arron: What's wrong with me calling Hebe my wife??

Jiro: You hate her!

Arron: No I don't!

Calvin: Last time I checked you and Gui Gui were the one who made her change schools

Arron: So that was the past

Selina: (mumbles) past my ... it wasn't even a month ago

Arron: Yah Selina what do you have something against me?

Selina: (pulls Hebe to her side) Well the fact that Gui Gui is your girlfriend just makes me want to throw up. And second I don't want you with Hebe.

Arron: One I broke up with Gui Gui (pulls Hebe back to his side) and second deal with it because Hebe's my wife and I'll be around her a lot

Selina: (narrows her eyes at Arron) I am watching you, do anything to hurt Hebe and I'll call for Wang Zi to kill you.

Arron: (hugs Hebe) don't worry, you'll never have to call Wang Zi because she'll be perfectly fine with me

Chun: Our little Hebe, poor you, you have to suffer with him (points at Arron)

Hebe: I know... (pouts)

Arron: Hey! (Whacks Chun across the head) I thought we were friends

Chun: We are! But our little Hebe is too innocent and too good for you

Jiro: I agree! We should find her a new guy!

Chun: Exactly what I was thinking! (hi-5's Jiro)

Arron: (growls) I hate you guys!

Jiro: Let's find her one right away!

Jiro and Chun teasingly ran away calling out to all the single guys "HEBE'S SINGLE AND NEEDS A BETTER MAN!" Arron ran after them screaming and yelling at them. The group stood behind and watch as those 3 ran around like little kids.

Mike: Hebe....

Hebe: (turns towards Mike) Yea??

Mike: (hugs Hebe) Make sure you're happy ok?

Hebe: (hugs Mike) I will, and you too ok? Charlene is a nice girl make sure to treasure her

Mike: (nods his head) Even if I am dating Charlene you know you can talk to me if you have any problems right? I'll come running over right away when you call.

Hebe: Thanks Mike

Suddenly Hebe was yanked away from Mike by Jiro and Chun making her their shield.

Arron: Hell no are you using my wife as your shield (pulls Hebe away from them) Find your own women!

Jiro and Chun ran towards their girlfriend and stood behind them getting away from Arron.

Selina: Aish! Get away from me! (pushes Jiro away)

Jiro: (pouts) You're always pushing me away

Selina: That's because you're always so close!

Jiro: (pouts)

Selina: (sighs) come on let's just go to class

Selina grabbed hold of Jiro's hand and left to their class after saying their good byes. Jiro happily held Selina's hand and skipped down the hallways.

Rainie: Well me, Ella, Calvin and Chun doesn't have anything first block so we'll be at the library. Have fun in class.

Calvin: Bye

Ella: See you guys at lunch!

Chun: See ya!

They too walked away leaving Arron, Hebe, Charlene and Mike.

Charlene: Well we should get going too the bell is going to ring.

Hebe: (smiles) let's go

Hebe hooked arms with Charlene and walked towards there classroom, Mike and Arron both followed behind since they all had the same class.

Mike: (looks at Arron) make sure you don't hurt Hebe, there's many guys out there waiting for a chance to court her (walks away)

Arron stared at Mike going up to Charlene and pulling her to class first leaving Hebe behind.

Arron: What the hell was he talking about?

Hebe: Who's talking about what?

Arron: (looks at Hebe) nothing, come on let's go to class (holds Hebe's hand)

During class Arron couldn't help but doze out with his head resting on his desk. Hebe turned to her left and looked at Arron then sighed to herself.

Hebe: (kicks Arron's desk) Wake up

Arron: (mumbles)

Hebe: Arron!

Hebe kicked Arron's chair a little wanting to tilt it alittle but instead the whole chair and Arron fell over.

Mrs.Wong: What is going on?!?

Arron stood up from his surprise fall and looked around to find everyone staring at him.

Arron: uhhhh sorry.... (sits back down)

Arron turned to look at Hebe and saw her laughing to herself.

Arron: Baby did you kick me?

Hebe: (looks at Arron) You aren't suppose to sleep in class.

Arron: (sighs) What's the point? I already know all this.....

Hebe: I hate nerds like you

Arron: Excuse me? Who are you calling a nerd?

Hebe: You.... You don't even need to study and you still get A's that's so unfair

Arron: (smiles at Hebe) Well what do you know? You've got yourself a perfect husband

Hebe: And a conceited one too

Hebe stuck her tongue out at Arron before turning back to focus on the lesson. While Hebe worked hard to study Arron sat there studying Hebe's features. Hebe's forehead wrinkled while she concentrate, she  looked really confused and lost but she was still frantically writing down notes.

Arron: (scoots over to Hebe) Baby are you ok? You look like you're going to rip the teacher's head off

Hebe: (glares at Arron) I am trying to focus, because unlike you I have to listen to pass my classes

Mrs.Wong: Ok everyone I'll give you guys the next half of the class to do page 189 1-20

Hebe: why????..... I am going to die!

Arron: (looks at Hebe) hahahaha you don't like calculus do you?

Hebe: (sighs) no.... It's the hardest thing ever!

Arron: come here I'll explain it to you in a way you'll understand

Hebe: Are you calling me stupid?

Arron: No (pulls Hebe's chair next to his) you just have trouble understanding what the teacher is teaching you.

Hebe: ok ok whatever, now teach me

Arron grabbed hold of Hebe's pencil and started jotting things down onto Hebe's notebook. He slowly and carefully explained every step to her and made sure she got it. Slowly Hebe started getting the concept and was zipping through her work.

Hebe: omg I actually understand it!

Arron: Psh of course I taught you

Hebe: (rolls her eyes)

Arron: don't I get something for helping you

Hebe leaned in and gave Arron a quick peck on the lips before turning back around to finish her work. Arron shook his head before watching Hebe do her work.

Mrs.Wong: Mr.Yan instead of watching Hebe do her work, why don't you do your own work instead.

Without looking up at Mrs.Wong Arron handed her his notebook that was completely done.

Mrs.Wong: (clears ) Continue on (walks away)

Hebe: (looks at Arron)

Arron: What?

Hebe: (shook her head) You have no manner (shakes her finger at Arron) If an adult is talking to you than you have to look up at them and answer them.

Arron: (grabs Hebe's hand) Instead of worrying about me, why don't you look back at this question, you did it wrong

Hebe pouted turning back to look at her work, she was jealous of Arron because he was already finish with his work. Standing up Hebe walked over to Mike and Charlene and sat down with them.

Charlene: (looks at Hebe) What are you doing over here with us instead of with your hubby(winks at Hebe)

Hebe: (pouts) I feel stupid around him so I came over here to sit with you guys

Charlene: Are you calling us stupid now?

Hebe: hahahahaha just a bit

Charlene: (pouts) I feel so offended

Hebe: Awww it's ok, atleast we can be stupid together hahahaha

Charlene: hahahaha

Arron: (walks over) mind if I sit down?

Charlene: Not at all

Charlene scooted over to the right  leaving a space for Arron to come in to sit next to Hebe.

Hebe: What are you doing here?

Arron: well since my wife ran over here, I wanted to come over

Hebe: But you make me feel stupid

Arron: Wasn't that what I've been doing since grade 1?

Hebe puffed out her cheeks and glared at Arron. Laughing Arron pinched Hebe's cheeks lightly before giving her a peck on the lips.

Arron: You're so cute

Hebe blushed swiping Arron's hands away from her cheeks. While Arron and Hebe was having their own little moment Charlene watched Arron and Hebe jealous because they were so close with each other, while Mike watched with a hint of jealously but because of something else.

Charlene: (turns to Mike) aren't they so cute?

Mike: I guess.....