Living in my own world Chapter 13

Living in my own world

Hebe's hands reached for the door but again she got pulled back by Arron but this time it wasn't a simple yank this time Arron slammed Hebe against the wall and slammed his lips onto Hebe's lips. Arron placed both hands on each side of Hebe trapping her in between his arms. Arron deepens the kiss when he didn't feel Hebe kiss him back. Hebe on the other hand was struggling, no matter how much she wanted to push him away she was too weak to do so, and her kicks and punches didn't seem to do any affect on Arron.

Arron Hebe bottom lip asking for entrance but Hebe kept shut, suddenly Arron's hand landed on Hebe's squeezing it alittle. Hebe yelp parting her mouth a little, Arron smirked and slipped his tongue into Hebe's mouth. His tongue explored every inche of Hebe's mouth. Hebe didn't know when she gave in but she ended up kissing Arron. Her struggling stopped and her hands that were once on Arron's chest trying to push him away were now finding it's way around Arron's neck.

Arron's arms were no longer beside Hebe they were now wrapped tightly around Hebe pulling her closer to him. Unconsciously Arron and Hebe made their way towards the bed, gently Arron placed Hebe down on the bed and got on top of her, not once did they pull away from each other. Arron's hands started roaming around Hebe's body over her clothes, his hands reached the hem of her shirt, reaching in he started touching Hebe's bare stomache. Once Arron's warm hands landed on Hebe's stomache she got back to reality and realized what they were doing. Hebe broke away from the kiss and looked away from Arron, Arron stared at Hebe confused.

Hebe: This isn't right.....

Arron: (stares at Hebe) How is this not right? You're my wife and we're on our honeymoon

Water started forming under Hebe's eye lids blocking her verison.

Hebe: Do you think it's fun to play with me??? I have feelings too! I may be your wife but I am not the person you love, Gui Gui is! If you keep acting like you care than I am going to get the wrong idea!

Arron took his hand off of Hebe's stomache and wiped her tears.

Arron: Sorry...... I just had the urge to.......

Hebe: (shook her head) I was overexaggerating

Arron: Hebe look at me

Hebe: (turns to look at Arron)

Arron: I don't know how we ended up hating each other but I know when something happens to you I get worried especially when you cry.

Hebe: We hated started hating each other after you dated Gui Gui........ you stopped hanging out with me and started making fun of me saying how much of a difference me and Gui Gui was........ you started comparing me to her

Arron: (tucks Hebe's hair behind her ear) Well I know now you're special in your own way (kisses Hebe's forehead)

Hebe: (blush) can we go walk around? I don't want to stay in here

Arron: Sure

Arron stood up and helped Hebe up, Hebe's face is still red and she's advoiding eye contact with Arron. Grabbing her bag Hebe walked to the door first following behind was Arron. On the elevator it was just Hebe and Arron making things even more akward for Hebe. Walking out of th elevator Arron held onto Hebe's hand and entwined them together. Surprise Hebe looked down at there hand than back up at Arron, Arron just continued walking like it was nothing.

Arron: Where do you want to go?

Hebe: I want to go buy Selina and them their souvenir first so I don't have to worry about later on

Arron: (nods) Let's go


Hebe and Arron walked into the mall holding hands, Hebe saw a store that sells Tiffany Co.'s jewlery one of Rainie's favourite place. She dragged Arron to the store to look around after a couple of minutes Hebe saw a bracelet that Rainie wanted but was sold out, smiling Hebe asked for the bracelet

Hebe: (speaks in Jap) Can I get that?

Sales lady: (speaks in Jap)Would like it wrapped up?

Hebe: (speaks in Jap) Yes please

Sales Lady: (speaks in Jap) Please come this way to pay

Hebe: (nods and follows the lady)

Arron: When did you learn to speak japanese?

Hebe: Since I was a little girl. I wanted to come to Japan to further my studies.

Arron: Interesting.......

The sales lady handed the Tiffany Co. bag to Hebe after she finished paying. The whole day Hebe and Arron spent their day shopping for their friends and family, after a tiring day they finally went back to the hotel. 

Hebe: So tired (falls on the bed)

Arron: hahahaha obviously.... we went shopping for 4 hours

Hebe: I hate shopping........

Arron: hahaha I am going to go take a shower first

Hebe: (nods)

Hebe layed down on the bed and thought back to everything that has happened today. Some how she and Arron ended up hanging out today as a real married couple would. They held hands, Arron would hug her from time to time, he would sweet talk her, she would blush whenever he said something cute and loving to her.

Hebe: (whispers to herself) Just let me be selfish once.......... (closes her eyes)

Arron walked out of the bathroom and saw Hebe laying down on the bed still in the same outfit. He walked up to Hebe with a towel around his neck, he looked down at Hebe and saw her asleep. Smiling to himself he helped Hebe take off her shoes and her jacket. Placing one arm around Hebe's waist and the other arm under her knees Arron carried Hebe up bridal style to one side of the bed and placed her down gently covering her with the blanket.  After drying his hair, he too hoped into bed next to Hebe.


Hebe woke up feeling a heavy weight around her waist looking down she saw Arron's arms wrapped tightly around her. Turning to face Arron was the biggest mistake she made, Arron and her face was less than an inche away from each other. Hebe could feel Arron's breathing on her neck, turning back around Hebe's cheek started turning red. Hebe got up after having difficulties removing Arron's arm off her. Hebe walked out of the bathroom expecting Arron to be awake but he was still in a deep sleep. Not wanting to bother him Hebe went out to the balcony for fresh air.

Hebe's Pov.
It's so wrong but how come it feels so right........ I turned around to look at Arron peaceful sleeping face and smiled a bit. Turning back around I stared into space. Just this once.... just once I want to feel like I am the one he had chose back than, and when we go back everything will go back to normal, he'll have Gui Gui. I'll pretend nothing happened here at all.
End of Hebe's Pov.

As Hebe continue to stare into space she got lost in her own thoughts until someone wrapped their arms around her bringing her back to her senses. Turning around Hebe looked at Arron who's head rested on her shoulder eyes still closed.

Arron: Morning

Hebe: Morning

Arron: Why are you out here??

Hebe: I wanted some fresh air

Arron: You smell like apple

Hebe: I just took a shower, you should to, I want to go to the cherry blossom garden

Arron: I am tired.... we'll go later

Hebe: (turns around) if you're tired than you should go back to bed

Arron suddenly lifted Hebe off the floor bridal style causing Hebe to let out a small yelp, he walked towards the bed and place her down than climbed  into bed next to her, his arms wrapped tightly around Hebe's waist.

Hebe: Arron! My clothes are going to get wrinkled!

Arron: you're too noisy (closes his eyes)

Hebe: It's already 12! We're leaving to Korea tomorrow I want to see the cherry blossoms before I leave.

Arron ignores Hebe and continues to sleep snuggling closer to Hebe. Hebe bit Arron's arm lightly but enough to hurt making Arron release his grip around Hebe. Taking this change Hebe hopped out of bed. She dusted off her pants and shirt than stared at Arron.

Hebe: If you're not going than I'll go by myself (grabs her bag)

Arron: (sits up) fine.... fine.... you're really stubborn..... (walks to the bathroom)

Hebe stood there and smiled at her victory, using the time Arron took in the bathroom Hebe started packing up there bags getting ready to go to their second honeymoon location, Korea. While packing Arron's wallet accidently fell out of the pants Arron wore yesterday, picking it up Hebe spotted a picture of Arron and Gui Gui in it. Arron and gui gui smiled at the camera while Arron stood behind Gui Gui hugging her tightly. Hebe frowned seeing the picture but she knew in reality Gui Gui is the one Arron really loves and right now her and Arron are just close friends. Hebe was about to stuff Arron's wallet back into his pants pocket but stopped when she spotted another picture behind the picture of Arron and Gui Gui. Taking it out Hebe looked at the familiar picture, a small smile formed on Hebe's face. It was a picture of a younger verson of Arron and Hebe, it was back when they were a lot younger and a lot closer, in the picture Arron and Hebe sat on the ground, Hebe between Arron's leg while he wrapped his tiny arms around Hebe.

Hebe reached into her bag and grabbed her wallet out, inside Hebe's wallet was the exact same picture. Hebe couldn't help but smile knowing Arron still carried the photo around with him but was a bit sad seeing Arron placing it at the back behind his and Gui Gui's photo.

Hebe: (mumbles to herself) can't believe he kept it...........

Arron: (wraps his arms around Hebe's waist) Of course I kept it, where else was I going to put it?

Hebe turned around surprised, what was even more surprising to her was Arron, he was shirtless with a small towel wrapped around his neck. Hebe jumped back a little away from Arron and turned to face the other way her face burning. Arron chuckled at the cute and innocent Hebe.

Hebe: GO PUT A SHIRT ON!

Arron: Why? I am your husband there's nothing wrong with me being half (walks towards Hebe)

Hebe: (eyes widden) DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!

Hebe ran away from Arron throwing Arron's wallet at his face.

Arron: (puts his hands up) hahahahahahaha Ok I surrender

Hebe picked up a shirt from Arron's luggage and threw it at him than ran out of their suite. Hebe had her back against the door, her hands against her buring cheeks. Arron stood there laughing at Hebe. After slipping his shirt on he grabbed Hebe's bag and stuffed his wallet into his jean pocket. Not knowing Hebe is leaning against the door he opened it making Hebe fall backwards. Arron hurriedly reached out and caught Hebe in time.

Hebe: Ummmmmm LET'S GO! (stands up and runs away)

Arron: hahahaha cute........

Arron ran after Hebe,  when he caught up to Hebe, he entwined their hands and walked along with Hebe  teasing her.
`
`
`
LMFAO! I THINK THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER I'VE WROTE IN THIS WHOLE STORY!
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!
PLEASE COMMENT!!